Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,844 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (19277 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by yuzedo: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2012
chucky234: You fit try am,na play you dey jare Open that punny make him enter go swim joor
grin wink

Shollypopz:
Who is a gold-digger?? This time, no punny for one year!! angry angry
Shollypopz: He knows I don't play
Shollypopz: I'm known to outsmart all, cool I'm sure he's no different
What?!?!
Go to my room, kneel down, hands up, raise up ur hands, close ur eyes, open ur mouth, spread ur legs! *unzipping boxers* angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Jamesmelbin(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2012
..I used to check myself.......
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2012
I said her "timed" romance and show of affection may lead to me cheating on her cause I love loooove romance and affection than to let love itself ruin them for me.. Why do I regret this? My phone!! Damn!! My phone!!! She took my fone with contract sim as hers and gave me hers contract sim to use. 1 month now!! She comes over, watch pun with me, kiss, get head and after her third orgazm, instead of letting me hit it, she gives me head and just leave my tin hard and then she gets up and leave! done that 8 times in one month and now, I'm sooooo dead inside.. I usually have to watch gory/horror movies to kill my libido!

But Above all, I love my girl; though the most annoying person I know. She's nice to people outside but me and her are like cat and mouse. Only god knows how many times we've broken up but not cause of same thing.

It's not easy to cheat on a girl you love and enjoy sex with... I think that's the lesson she wants me to learn and truth be told, the tuition for this class is a little too high! I'M FUKING HORNYyyy

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by sperony(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2012
All I wanted was her to get angry . I got more than that for months. Always needed to explain why for months!!! I NEVER TRIED THAT AGAIN
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by chikkydear(f): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2012
binger:
Yeah, serves you right
bad mouthed binger
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by johndavid1(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2012
I told my Gurl that i dont trust her out of anger. which made me begged for one week
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by freshdude: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2012
am never gonna tell a girl i love u again...my ex wanted to be sure i was in love with her before she opened her coochie. as a sharp guy, i code her moves. previously when she brought up the issue of love i told her i got feeling for her. so since that time she began delaying to give me coochie. then this very night we were together and she brought up the issue of love again, mehn i just reason say if i no tell am say i love you that means no punny. grin grin at this point i was so hornny, i was thinking wit my d1ck. i had to tell her i loved her so i could just get inbtwn her thighs. cheesy cheesy when i got tired of the relationship and told her i want out, she almost ran mad. she was crying on the phone every time telling me how much she loved me. at a point i was scared she was going to do something bad to herself. i felt so bad after this incidence, first time i actually broke someones heart.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Localamos(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Okija_juju: Honey, I fuc*ked your best friend

Lol

You're lucky to live to tell the tale!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Localamos(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
freshdude: am never gonna tell a girl i love u again...my ex wanted to be sure i was in love with her before she opened her coochie. as a sharp guy, i code her moves. previously when she brought up the issue of love i told her i got feeling for her. so since that time she began delaying to give me coochie. then this very night we were together and she brought up the issue of love again, mehn i just reason say if i no tell am say i love you that means no punny. grin grin at this point i was so hornny, i was thinking wit my d1ck. i had to tell her i loved her so i could just get inbtwn her thighs. cheesy cheesy when i got tired of the relationship and told her i want out, she almost ran mad. she was crying on the phone every time telling me how much she loved me. at a point i was scared she was going to do something bad to herself. i felt so bad after this incidence, first time i actually broke someones heart.

you lucky bstrd!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Sike(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
Calling her a play girl.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by stpat1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
crackhaus: I said to her during our chat after I saw a recent photo, "Babe, you are getting wide oo!"
She said, "what does dat mean?"
I said, "oh its not what you think, I mean bigger"
She said, "so I'm fat"
I said, "not what I mean, just that you are chubby now"
She asked, "what's the difference?"
I became blank cause I realized I just made her get up to check herself in front of the mirror. I don Bleep up big time.. I'm still apologizing to this day.
ADVICE: please never tell ur girl/wife she's fat, don't even use nicer words like chubby, big or full. They all mean the same thing to women

What's wrong in telling my woman she's fat if she actually is? We are close friends and she shouldn't take offence in it cos she knows it already. I just won't act differently to her because of that. So there's nothing wrong with telling ur partner such except she doesn't love u in the first place

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by bibigirl07: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
crackhaus: I said to her during our chat after I saw a recent photo, "Babe, you are getting wide oo!"
She said, "what does dat mean?"
I said, "oh its not what you think, I mean bigger"
She said, "so I'm fat"
I said, "not what I mean, just that you are chubby now"
She asked, "what's the difference?"
I became blank cause I realized I just made her get up to check herself in front of the mirror. I don Bleep up big time.. I'm still apologizing to this day.
ADVICE: please never tell ur girl/wife she's fat, don't even use nicer words like chubby, big or full. They all mean the same thing to women

And if she actually is big nko? U keep lying to her?

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by bibigirl07: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Suljosh: My case is different, my babe jst broke up wit me b cuz she met some 1. Its killing me, am crying my self out, n i need help

Awwww...just take in it ur strides, nothing lasts forever. send me ur email so we can talk, ok?
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
bibigirl07:

Awwww...just take in it ur strides, nothing lasts forever. send me ur email so we can talk, ok?
Hmm.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by jay2smart19(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
[i][/i]i told her to stop seeking attention and i dnt worship her. Actually i was right and i miss her bt i don talk wetin de my belle.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by dioman: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Yomieluv: I called her a biatch,and ashawo.I begged her for one good week.
one week na lik 10min 2 me if am begging my gf...
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by pweeryambre: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm.
Hmm what?
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Gracious10: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm.

MYOB! grin grin
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by mikenorris(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
control_seven: Told her she speaks queens' English like Patience Jonathan and she begin laugh like mumu......Later she found out what i meant.....na so trouble start ooo. But d girl na olodo true true, i dey enjoy her money pass her punny!
. We ar brodas frm diff modas, I get one maga lyk dat 2....she been dey stingy bt now na kesiah
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Iyoaye1(f): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2012
mallorca: tongue
Do u mean u said dis to ur Husband/man dat pay ur bride price? ur a muderer,No Offence
hey remember I said I dnt like what I said,well,I said it out of annoyance,you knw u MEN can provoke us naw.I begged him and he has forgiving me.E seun e pada,ija ma titan o

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by freecocoa(f): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2012
Gracious10:

MYOB! grin grin
You are not taking your own advice o tongue
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by freecocoa(f): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2012
pweeryambre:
Hmm what?
Hmm amebo.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
my x:u cant stay warri and lagos at same time....pack ur tins and leave tomorrow
lynsadFurious)since u want me to leave i prefer leaving now...(packs mt shit and ready to go)
my x:i asked u to leave tomorrow and i swear i will kill u if u step out of my door
lyn:see me see wahala oo.u want me to leave tomorrow,i want to leave today cos i dont see the reason in d world y u shud ask me after all we ve been thru to leave just because of jealousy and insecurity abi na me say make man dey toast me?honey...na dere the fight start o.Oh boy!i reach hell that day.3 hours of WWF!gididididu bwa gon gbon. cry cry cry cryand then he said"i dont care anymore...i will kill you today...if i dont have u no man will...i will destroy ur face"and that was when i said "y wont you?because u no u don deserve me!if its not because i love y wud i leave lagos to leave with a low-lifer like u"omo the next blow land me for EKO.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by elo500: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2012
Has it ever occurred to you that some men are really very TINY? It's not always the woman's fault. I work in healthcare and I can tell u some men are a sorry case.
(
God bless u my friend. Na God go bless u.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by phazotron(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2013
Suljosh: My case is different, my babe jst broke up wit me b cuz she met some 1. Its killing me, am crying my self out, n i need help
dude man up stop crying like a kid and move on
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by phazotron(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2013
kollybay4u: After series of sex that she has with others guys, i still forgave her. But she did not stop cheating on me, when i got fed up i told her that i can't continue with the relationship again not knowing that she even want it in that way but she did not want to say that first. Follow week i call her that am just playing with her and she said is over and that is final. But still begging her till now but said no and this is the lady i dated for 4years with series of my help in her academy. Please just help what can i do?
dude wats ur problem anyway? na because of guys like u babes go dey ridicule us anyhow
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Youngpo413: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2014

take heart bro
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Youngpo413: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2014
kollybay4u: After series of sex that she has with others guys, i still forgave her. But she did not stop cheating on me, when i got fed up i told her that i can't continue with the relationship again not knowing that she even want it in that way but she did not want to say that first. Follow week i call her that am just playing with her and she said is over and that is final. But still begging her till now but said no and this is the lady i dated for 4years with series of my help in her academy. Please just help what can i do?

Where are you from and how old are you?
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Youngpo413: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
dvdon:
Can u afford to buy soap? undecided

you don finish d guy be that.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Youngpo413: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
0lumide: I said her "timed" romance and show of affection may lead to me cheating on her cause I love loooove romance and affection than to let love itself ruin them for me.. Why do I regret this? My phone!! Damn!! My phone!!! She took my fone with contract sim as hers and gave me hers contract sim to use. 1 month now!! She comes over, watch pun with me, kiss, get head and after her third orgazm, instead of letting me hit it, she gives me head and just leave my tin hard and then she gets up and leave! done that 8 times in one month and now, I'm sooooo dead inside.. I usually have to watch gory/horror movies to kill my libido!

But Above all, I love my girl; though the most annoying person I know. She's nice to people outside but me and her are like cat and mouse. Only god knows how many times we've broken up but not cause of same thing.

It's not easy to cheat on a girl you love and enjoy sex with... I think that's the lesson she wants me to learn and truth be told, the tuition for this class is a little too high! I'M FUKING HORNYyyy

oh boy!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Youngpo413: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
0lumide: I said her "timed" romance and show of affection may lead to me cheating on her cause I love loooove romance and affection than to let love itself ruin them for me.. Why do I regret this? My phone!! Damn!! My phone!!! She took my fone with contract sim as hers and gave me hers contract sim to use. 1 month now!! She comes over, watch pun with me, kiss, get head and after her third orgazm, instead of letting me hit it, she gives me head and just leave my tin hard and then she gets up and leave! done that 8 times in one month and now, I'm sooooo dead inside.. I usually have to watch gory/horror movies to kill my libido!

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by kenrisma535(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2022
??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? / A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.