Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (19184 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
nne3870: I told him i was no longer interestd in our rltnshp thinking he would pet me and apologize 4 what he did,surprisingly he took it seriously and broke up with me... Now i have learnt not to use the word foolishly.

Nairaland, for real lol
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Iyo-aye:
I told him I regret ever getting married to him,I hate what I said.

Seriously.You need to perform some sacrifice with burnt offerings to atone for this utterance

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Gracious10: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
Interesting topic!

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by jumongpan(f): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
Opoki: I told her her sister is a good cook and better than her in the presence of her sister and her mom, i suffer for almost 6weeks before i take my place bck in d bedroom. I never knew there are mosiquito in the sitting room before.
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Iaz93: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
kollybay4u: Thanks alot, but just that love is blind. I have being calling and begging i think now i have to stop calling.
LOL. .don't stop calling pls, would you accept defeat just like that. . .fight for your right, keep on calling, call, call, call, call, call and call until . . . . .

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
I once told my boo I'd deal with him after a fight.
He didn't take it as just talk.
It took a lot of begging before he forgot about that.(That's if he's really forgotten it sef)
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by olivegirl(f): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
HUbbi; I can't pay such school fees. I said u musT pay It, then if that child is mine take her to ma sisters school. What do u mine, I even thank God she has ur UGLI
Look. Na so I enter village meeting. Ma hubbi no dee belive me if I call am fine b0i
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by ijeomaevan: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
My Fiance told me some weeks ago that my pussy is too wide!!!!! Who on earth says such to his fiance?? Am still shocked
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by obowunmi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Called her mother a witch.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by poweredcom(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wus when she agreed to suck me as she was sucking me I wanted to explode I screamed and moan bittch swallow dis and she was angry and pushed me away by dat time I don paint her face with akamu haha she has gone but I never regretted it jare - time to move on
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by thehunted(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
ijeoma evan: My Fiance told me some weeks ago that my pussy is too wide!!!!! Who on earth says such to his fiance?? Am still shocked

omg. he must have told u the truth. if the damn thing isnt wide,he wouldnt have conceived such idea. Babe,it isnt sh!t talk. You need to do something about it. Besides,how did u get your puss! widened.....ohhh.....too much of runs u babes do that self destruct u. your past now having an effect on your present.

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by ezzye: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Suljosh: My case is different, my babe jst broke up wit me b cuz she met some 1. Its killing me, am crying my self out, n i need help
welcome to d club son. Mine broke up with me yday, because she reconnected with her ex.....who didnt rily love her when they were togeda according to her. Weep not!

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by konkocious(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dis your beauty na die o...see as u fine like monkey. Dat dat na war
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by konkocious(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
I regretted saying I LOVE U to my First girlfriend

To another girl i said "date me at your own risk"

To my former girlfriend "nawah 4 u o...how u take know book? U doll 4 bed no be small o, kiss u no Sabi, fukc u no Sabi? E Dey follow u go ya husband house. In short u aя̩̥̊ε not romantic!"

From my current girl to me "i cant kill myself bcuz of u, i have better things to do with my life. Fukc off.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by mowk: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
I told her she looks like six o'clock....with her buttocks flatter than a plasma tv. This was about 6months ago but she never forgive me.....i regret that sha.....

Last month after begging thoroughly, i asked her, "but wait o....did i lie?" i regret that too

4 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Gracious10: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
thehunted:

omg. he must have told u the truth. if the damn thing isnt wide,he wouldnt have conceived such idea. Babe,it isnt sh!t talk. You need to do something about it. Besides,how did u get your puss! widened.....ohhh.....too much of runs u babes do that self destruct u. your past now having an effect on your present.

Has it ever occurred to you that some men are really very TINY? It's not always the woman's fault. I work in healthcare and I can tell u some men are a sorry case.

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by mowk: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=Gracious10]

Has it ever occurred to you that some men are really very TINY? It's not always the woman's fault. I work in healthcare and I can tell u some men are a sorry case.[/quo

LMAO

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
"You couldn't give me 10 orga sms in 30mins even if you try"

From now on, I'm limiting it 9 orga sms

1 Like

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=thehunted][b]

That's harsh and very disrespectful. Hfn
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Angel778(f): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
ijeoma evan: My Fiance told me some weeks ago that my pussy is too wide!!!!! Who on earth says such to his fiance?? Am still shocked
oh...no!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by konkocious(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2012

Oh sorry...just take heart. But he might be telling u a hard truth
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by konkocious(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2012

Oh sorry...just take heart. But he might be telling u the truth
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2012

I died with laff...
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
amazingly none so far.

I am so not normal.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
mowk: I told her she looks like six o'clock....with her buttocks flatter than a plasma tv. This was about 6months ago but she never forgive me.....i regret that sha.....

Last month after begging thoroughly, i asked her, "but wait o....did i lie?" i regret that too

And her comeback was? I bet you have some shortcomings too.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by pweeryambre: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Once I was having a heated argurement with my boyfriend and he was abt to give me a final warning as usuall, and I cut him off by saying a big "Whatever!.. He paused and gave me dis look dat says he want to kill me immediately,, I ran out of d room without lookin bak and came bak quickly to peep and he was still lookin at d door, I ran out again and enterd d room on my knees apologizing.. He hates to be rudely interupted wen talking..

4 Likes

Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by ijeomaevan: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Gracious10:

Has it ever occurred to you that some men are really very TINY? It's not always the woman's fault. I work in healthcare and I can tell u some men are a sorry case.

Very well said !!!!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by superendowed: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Bleep M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ main babe direct while other girls secretly with a condom.one day,the sex was so good with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ babe. I made the mistake of saying, 'gosh!! I wonder if i can ever sleep with any other girl with condom again.Doing you direct is so sweet'. Babe provoke,'who have U̶̲̥̅̊ been doing with a condom?'. Felt like slapping myself!!
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by mallorca(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Iyo-aye:
I told him I regret ever getting married to him,I hate what I said.
Do u mean u said dis to ur Husband/man dat pay ur bride price? ur a muderer,No Offence
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by KINGwax(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
Why were u moaning like i disvirgined you! Stop pretending! Sex aint new to u.
Re: A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? by robotan: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
For great NEWS, GISTS, TUTORIALS, REVIEWS, HOT MUSIC DOWNLOADS, APPS, FREE BROWSING, GOSSIPS and much more. Visit www.naijaclassic.com

For great NEWS, GISTS, TUTORIALS, REVIEWS, HOT MUSIC DOWNLOADS, APPS, FREE BROWSING, GOSSIPS and much more. Visit www.naijaclassic.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.