Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (34526 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
control_seven:
Shaaaaaaraaaaaap! Wetin be curse? Age is notin but a number!
lolzz! A reasonable old man would neva want 2 destroy a gurl old enuf 2 be his daughter. if he can't stick 2 his wife, den is a CURSE!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by vislabraye(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Unfortunately, women don't age like wine.
So the younger, the more attractive and sexie.r.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by controlseven: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
Smartie gurl: lolzz! A reasonable old man would neva want 2 destroy a gurl old enuf 2 be his daughter. if he can't stick 2 his wife, den is a CURSE!
Did u say destroy? Nope! D r/shp is symbiotic in nature 4 d good of all...
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by laoma15(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
The reasons are very simple. The older men has money to throw around. The young ladies of nowadays want a ready made men.
Young ladies wanna ride in good cars with Ac's and sleep in five star hotels. who could produce all this if not the older men. The money bags. Our university campuses have been turned into brothel. Marriages don't last anymore. When the ladies eventually settled down with men who cannot meet their financial needs, the ladies continues to date their men friend, the husband get to know and then problem starts. I know of someone whose wife arrogantly told him that he can't stop her from seeing her ex money bags because he the husband cannot meet her needs. The marriage has ended on the rock.
We need a change of heart in this Country. The older men should stop corrupting the innocent younger ladies. If there are no buyer there won't be sellers.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Pain(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
I remember how 36 yo banker stole my high school dream (wish) girl from me back then. She was 17 and I was 18. I felt sad but it gingered me to work hard.

Met her at the airport back in 2009. Wow!! She had really matured. Two kids and a lovely husband. I was really happy she didn't end up with some old guy. I believe she was just gullible and childish back then.The good part is that are we both happily married now. wink

The message Girls always fall for older men. Probably because they are innately wired to pair with a partner that they perceive as stronger, more matured and of better means. Someone who is matured to handle their rather insatiable emotional & material needs/wants. Sooner or later the more cerebral ones grow out of it. But the duller ones never come back to reality until they are in the sagging years of menopause. By then its too late and younger/beautiful belles have taken over the scene. It's that same old vicious and elusive cycle of womanhood. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are interested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks.

It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?

When you are older, you'll understand grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by shizzle11(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
Afro_Blue: nothing beats a young chick with low mileage, a good attitude, and a tight body. grin

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2JlbGluZGE3Nzc3LmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Spot on!

She's cute and hawwt
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by otokx(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
@redmosquito

nice
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Goshen360(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ Topic,

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. - Hebrews 13:4

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by prettiest1(f): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
eunisam: Becourse New broom sweeps better.

Also know that the old one's knows the corner.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
control_seven:
Did u say destroy? Nope! D r/shp is symbiotic in nature 4 d good of all...
then y not advice them to introduce there daughters 2 there old friends as well or beta stil sleep with dia pretty daughters then we can now cal it fun.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Doug Hutchinson 53 and his wife Courtney Stodden 18. They got married when he was 51 and she 16. They look disgusting together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by sunnyp1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
And they used some of this young girls for spiritual stuff.... cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12: Doug Hutchinson 53 and his wife Courtney Stodden 18. They got married when he was 51 and she 16. They look disgusting together.
could u imagine, disgusting is a beta word.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Abrantie: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
The answer is quite simple -- young women have very little or no emotional baggage. Their outlook on life is simple, naive and uncomplicated.

It's not always about the sex. I guess it's sometimes about the feeling of being with a babe who can make him feel young again. That's why my 65 yr old dad dates 20yr old women and it doesn't bother me. I'm all for anything that can give him a longer, healthier, stress-free and happier life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by chillbabe(f): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
I don't understand how a young girl would sleep with an old man with saggy breast and muscles. Their skin is soft cause the muscles r old and there smell is so disgusting like abt to die smell. Not to talk abt the false teeth yuk. How can they stand them sef bringing there glasses out to read the bill hahahahaha pathetic.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Iaz93: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Sickness! Why do old men go after young girls? undecided
Hades: I once asked a old fool that question. You wont believe what he said?
Minion: What did he say? My King!
Hades: He said that their(young girls) n*pples dont point to the grave angry
Minion: shocked How rude?

Redmosquito: For those of you who go begin vex now, a old fool really told me this.
LOLz...hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhahaha. Chei! Fuccking funny
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by controlseven: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
Smartie gurl: then y not advice them to introduce there daughters 2 there old friends as well or beta stil sleep with dia pretty daughters then we can now cal it fun.
Shit happens!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by shaneroberts26: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
D younger d berry d sweeter d juice @Op.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by shaneroberts26: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
D younger d berry d sweeter d juice @Op.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Emotins dot have age its th carrier that ages.....so a 15yrold can feel the same way like a 40yr old......and since old men dont have time for xbox and pro evolution young girls feel more secured with them.....
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Smartie gurl: could u imagine, disgusting is a beta word.

Yeah its very disgusting.LOL her husband is older than her parents. But sha her parents consented to the marriage.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
control_seven:
Shit happens!
yeah! Shit happens!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Lawconfessor(f): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shankboye:

Bi-polar, paranoia disorder....that's wat u have...go find d cure

Lol....fenk U so much. U gav it right.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by megxo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
EQUATION>>>

U SLEEP WIF PPO'S FADA ABI...........
WEN U EVENTUALLY GET MARRIED, ODA YOUNG GIRLS WUD SLEEP WIF UR HUSBAND

SHIKENA!!!!!!!!!!!

nt forgetting his lovely secretary wink
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Smartie gurl: then y not advice them to introduce there daughters 2 there old friends as well or beta stil sleep with dia pretty daughters then we can now cal it fun.
dsame reason u dnt date ur own brother hu z of ur age,nor auction dem out.,...sme older men are single n dey nid to mingle
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Alaanyihaji(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Would have ignored commenting but for the fun of it on a lighter mood!
Old man going after a woman her age ,must likely get a married woman,
which makes the sin of tripple effect:Sin against his own body,
since he's defiling his body which is the temple of God. Two, he's sinning
against God who forbids both adultery and fornication. And three and more deadly,
he will be sinning against the woman's husband. And according to Prov 6:27-35:
''Can a man take fire in his bosom and not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coal and his feet not burned? So is
he that goeth in to the NEIGHBOUR'S WIFE; whosoever
toucheth her shall not be innocent. Men do not despise
a thief if he steal to satisfy his soul when he's hungry;
But if he be found, he will restore sevenfold...,
But whosoever comitteth adultery with a woman
lacketh understanding; he that does so destroys his own soul.
A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall
not be wiped away.
FOR JEALOUSY is the RAGE of a man, therefore he will not spare
on the day of VENGEANCE.
He will not regard any ransom;neither will he be satisfied with any gifts''.
Such oldermen are likely married men whose wives have one weakness or
the other in meeting their sexual and companionship desires.
So rather than compounding their problems by going after older women
(OTHER PEOPLES' WIVES) they go after vulnerable single ladies.
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Sickness! Why do old men go after young girls? undecided
Hades: I once asked a old fool that question. You wont believe what he said?
Minion: What did he say? My King!
Hades: He said that their(young girls) n*pples dont point to the grave angry
Minion: shocked How rude?

Redmosquito: For those of you who go begin vex now, a old fool really told me this.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
Because young girls like to play.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by johnstar(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
Fresh bloods on point, mehn I like sweet 16 Õoº°°º grin grin grin, bt wait o, hu go lyk f**k p**sy wey don dey expanded, if u touch am, e go dey disgusting undecided undecided, sweet 16 on pointtongue tongue tongue,
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by SELFWORTH: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Each one will have a different reason.

Some older men are more attentive and loving than the young riffraffs who are just clawing out of their parents shell.

Some women love the security an older man will bring.

Some older men are just perverts and will sleep with a baby.

Some ladies are just greedy and cannot be bothered to start with a penniless graduate (gold diggers)

Some ladies are driven by poverty and ignorance.

Some are driven by circumstances . My uncle married his wife after he lost the first one and she was the only one educated in their village and he had no choice . He was 43 and she was 22. They are still together today in their 90s. Destiny.

All in all. They all soon find out that not all that glitters is gold.

Happiness is not a static position but a journey itself and there are no guarantees on the best way to reach it.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
agabasam: dsame reason u dnt date ur own brother hu z of ur age,nor auction dem out.,...sme older men are single n dey nid to mingle
then they should invite dia old friends 2 come nd sleep with dia daughters, lolzz, guez they wil feel good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.