Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (34523 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
J12:

22?

Lol na thats not my age
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol na thats not my age

ok. 24
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
J12:

ok. 24

Uhm nope, but ur getting warmer
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by fairygeh(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Because they are bunch of agbaaya's(foolish old men),alainironu(senseless) and olojukokoro(greedy)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
condralbede: The honest question here is why do young girls love to date old men?Old enough to be thier grand father.

The love of money.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Uhm nope, but ur getting warmer

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Ralphjoe(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Older men prefer young girls because young have a vibrant blood & they tend to be active in bed. They are cheap also.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
J12:

Hmmm well u got it
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
some old hoochie mamas on this thread.. all hatin on fresh young babes grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Hmmm well u got it

Hmmm, so you cant marry a man who's 40?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
J12:

Hmmm, so you cant marry a man who's 40?

Heck no! Lol thats just a few yrs younger than my mother. I aint goin past 36.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Wukari(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
What do you xpect
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Heck no! Lol thats just a few yrs younger than my mother. I aint goin past 36.

Bad news for me, i was hoping we'll get married.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
J12:

Bad news for me, i was hoping we'll get married.

Lmao thats funny. U were hoping to get married to someone u kno nothin abt n haven't even met.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Lmao thats funny. U were hoping to get married to someone u kno nothin abt n haven't even met.
Well, actually i was hoping we'll meet, get 2 know each other and then get married. Cool?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by mamagee3(f): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
I ask the same question. . .

When I was 16, me and my mom went for an occasion and an old man sat in front of me, I didn't suspect anything at first.

I had my legs on top of the chair in front of me, the old man's hands fell on my legs instead of taking his hands off he kept staring at me to see my reaction

Meanwhile I frowned and then he slowly took his hands off and then went to sit somewhere else.

So, yeah any old man that does that is a perverted paedophile.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by thepo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
eunisam: Becourse New broom sweeps better.

But old brooms know the corners that matter grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by AfroBlue(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
laoma15: The reasons are very simple. The older men has money to throw around. The young ladies of nowadays want a ready made men.
Young ladies wanna ride in good cars with Ac's and sleep in five star hotels. who could produce all this if not the older men. The money bags. Our university campuses have been turned into brothel. Marriages don't last anymore. When the ladies eventually settled down with men who cannot meet their financial needs, the ladies continues to date their men friend, the husband get to know and then problem starts. I know of someone whose wife arrogantly told him that he can't stop her from seeing her ex money bags because he the husband cannot meet her needs. The marriage has ended on the rock.
We need a change of heart in this Country. The older men should stop corrupting the innocent younger ladies. If there are no buyer there won't be sellers.

I watched a Nollywood flick with that theme.

Love & Cash

Chinoya and her poor but caring student boyfriend suffer ridicule from the hands of Chinenye and her nasty girl friends known as the Campus big girls. They team up with Mr. Clem to make the miserable for the two young lovers enticing them with their wayward life and wealth.

http://www.nollywoodone.com/drama/3420-love-cash.html

80% Of Ogun State P rostitutes Are University Undergraduates

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/212330-80-of-ogun-state-prostitutes-are-university-undergraduates.html
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by drnoel: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ucheosefoh: They want young gals who are sexually active unlike older women who cant do nasty things dat young gals do its as de same as older women chasing after young guys
if only u knew better...
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Cabsso(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
tunapawizzy: Because young girls give excellent MouthAction especially d ones with small mouth
grin
tunapawizzy: Because young girls give excellent MouthAction especially d ones with small mouth
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Sxsells: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Because young girls can test their microphone better
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Cabsso(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
Wat an old man sittin on a chair can see, a young man far on top of a tree can nt see. So wen u get 2dat age u wil knw y dy r chasin dem. Hahahaha grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by LemonBoy1: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Cabsso: Wat an old man sittin on a chair can see, a young man far on top of a tree can nt see. So wen u get 2dat age u wil knw y dy r chasin dem. Hahahaha grin

na lie. If d place is fenced d old man won't c any thing
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by harlos: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
They wan collect fresh blood for thier body...thats y most of them dey look fresh(secret)
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by victorD3: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
I have heard several girls confess that old men are good on pre-intimacy grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by lumeneng22: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Beware young girls,you think you are enjoying old man möney but there is more to it. RITUALS be extremely careful, use condom always and dont drink and eat carelessly .
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by mikron(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
COS THEY RE RIPE AND THEY HAVE FRESH BLOOD
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by FelixL(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
I am an old man (55) and I am NOT chasing young girls. I am used to look for women who are attracted by ME all my life.
The young ones don't see me anymore. If they would, sure I'd react. That is biology.
No problem with that - I still enjoy their company.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by ziediolike(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2012
Reason is when dir papa's were young they took dir women, naw itz dir turn.. "omo na turn by turn"
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by afroxyz: 4:02am On Nov 10, 2012
I think the question should be why do young girls prefer older men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.