Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (34524 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Alaanyihaji(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
aGREEDDEEEED BRO. AND THE SUCH ONES AMONG THEM ALWAYS GUIDE THE YOUNG LADIES TO DESTINY.
Abrantie: The answer is quite simple -- young women have very little or no emotional baggage. Their outlook on life is simple, naive and uncomplicated.

It's not always about the sex. I guess it's sometimes about the feeling of being with a babe who can make him feel young again. That's why my 65 yr old dad dates 20yr old women and it doesn't bother me. I'm all for anything that can give him a longer, healthier, stress-free and happier life.

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Goshen360(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
A woman would be much better off if she could distinguish the difference between a man that flatters her and a man that compliments her; a man that spends money on her just to have her in bed as often as he wants and a man that invests in her; a man that views her as property and a man that views her properly; a man that lusts after her and a man that loves her; a man that believes he is God's gift to women & a man that remembers a woman is God's gift to man. Ladies should be taught to know their self worth - God doesn't make junks, He makes jewels!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Rustic: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
1.Reasons are bcus younger girls dnt demand much,gv her only 4k and she wl always be by urside till ur fade up. Bt older ones request are a lot,even 5k wl be for her trans fare only.
2.Younger girls are nt interested in commitment even if u pregnant them they wl accept D&C. Bt older ones wl demand to be ur second wife or you spend a fortune for d D&C.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by mkoabiola: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
I guess ds op is involve in d runs
So she need advice.is a trade carry go.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dangote donated 2.5billion naira to flood victims in Nigeria yesterday at the fund-raising ceremony held at ABJ... smiley, no man is old except he is cashless cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Young blood dey swit
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by fapcrook(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are interested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks.

It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?
Has this happened to anyone? Heeeheeen. Grammar on naira NL
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by gabriel212: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
D saddest part of it is that some of the young girls fall cheap for the old men for sex but starve the young guys with sex in demand for married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Classicalman(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are interested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks.

It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?
Grow up. They need fresh and not stale blood. cool
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by doppler777(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ OP,which do you prefer.New car with zero miles or older car with high miles?

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by UGetSense(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
It's simple. When u get older, u wud wish 2 feel younger. U can only feel younger psychologically by mingling with d young.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12: Doug Hutchinson 53 and his wife Courtney Stodden 18. They got married when he was 51 and she 16. They look disgusting together.

You're secretly wishing you were her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by nagoma(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
fluid26:

The reason is simple. The younger ones are usually considerably tight. The friction is the motive. All men like 'it' tight. All men.

You mean all men? uncles and fathers inclusive?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
J12:

You're secretly wishing you were her.

No thank you. I would never marry a man 35yrs older than me.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by sauceEEP(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
if u ask me,na who i go ask nah
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by andyanders: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Because of the way their breast stands right looking for who to kill.Straight pawpaw dey make mojo stand. Most old ones slack and are been packed like blanket
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
prettiest1:

Also know that the old one's knows the corner.

i will love yoy to explain mor further in the room
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by pawa4ul: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Because young girls don not have time for young Men. They prefer people who are old and claim they are more matured, could take care of them and could keep the relationship a secret. I wonder what the secret is when they are always in hotels and motels that are all public places. The painful part is after their wasting of their lifetime with these old men, they start looking for a young man that will marry them. Na God go judge una.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

No thank you. I would never marry a man 35yrs older than me.

What about 30 years older? undecided
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
J12:

What about 30 years older? undecided

Nope thats way too much. The maximum I can go is 10yrs older but I pray my future hubby is like 2-5yrs older than me.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by LemonBoy1: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
prettiest1:

Also know that the old one's knows the corner.

lol, which corner? Broom get sence?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
It is because young girls of dese days open their legs so cheaply for them.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by LemonBoy1: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Emotins dot have age its th carrier that ages.....so a 15yrold can feel the same way like a 40yr old......and since old men dont have time for xbox and pro evolution young girls feel more secured with them.....

my man, u r so on point
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by bencham(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Its just a perverse generation... period!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Nope thats way too much. The maximum I can go is 10yrs older but I pray my future hubby is like 2-5yrs older than me.

So I can't marry you?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by candieangel12(f): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
J12:

So I can't marry you?

U dont kno my age
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

U dont kno my age

22?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by LemonBoy1: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

U dont kno my age

he's 99 nd u r 91 so my guy J12, Go ahead jo, lmfao
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by opoke(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
Simply because their age mate are in their husbands houses, so there is no other way to go out with them. It is the small girls that dress to kill the old one. What is good for the young is also good for the old.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by babyluvmeu: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
1. Because they want refreshment.

2. They are not ashamed of their self.

3. They feel they can buy young girls with their money, becus they knw girls like money so much.

4. Becus they need cup of tea to drink in the rainy weather.

5. But i dd not say anything oooooo, lol
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
k2039: It's because they want to have s:ex with the young girls
but why go for someone u wont be able to keep up with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.