Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (34521 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Joliecoco: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2012
No , They should go after old ummarried women who are looking for husband.
ogb5:

Because young girls are mostly un-married. You want the men to go after old women that are already married?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Thok(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2012
This helps to check on how trendy they are,and if they still got it kicking.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by MrsChima(f): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2012
My husband is older than me and I have a looooooooooooooooooooong way to go before menopause. cry cry
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by LemonBoy1: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
My husband is older than me and I have a looooooooooooooooooooong way to go before menopause. cry cry

wow, really? I mean "loo...ng way ..." means u could reason?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by BelloDare: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2012
A situation where pick-up wants to tow trailer you know it's dangerous. Older men stay away o
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by condralbede(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2012
okpara ugo:

The love of money.
my point exactly!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
Its obvious nah...fresh everyfin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by ypeace: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
carefreewannabe:

They should have married when their female age peers were marrying.
Men die earlier so they shouldn't go for much younger girls as they will leave them to become young widows.
Many men lose the ability to have sexual intercourse at a certain age whereas women don't. Another reason to not marry a much younger girl. It's selfish. How will you satisfy her? Women tend to have better sex the older they get. Don't deprive them of having fun wink

well i av a diff view as a result of wat i av read wc i tink its correct. I fink most women prefer to marry an older, and a more matured guy. Men die early, yes i agree with dat but nothing guarantees dat will always be so. And dos dat imply female shud marry yunger guyz. Out of point pls. Men lose sexual ability..... Oh! Few men. Womenz sexual ability dimishes faster dan dat of men...... Infact very fast. As for me, u are pointless.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by sugardaddy1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rustic: 1.Reasons are bcus younger girls dnt demand much,gv her only 4k and she wl always be by urside till ur fade up. Bt older ones request are a lot,even 5k wl be for her trans fare only.
2.Younger girls are nt interested in commitment even if u pregnant them they wl accept D&C. Bt older ones wl demand to be ur second wife or you spend a fortune for d D&C.
God bless you for this response my dear. I just refused to comment since so sone NLers won't say $ugardaddy has come again cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Arnizzy1: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
cos he wan fuk young totos shankpare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Cause they are pathetic perverts!!!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2012
mama-gee:
Cause they are pathetic perverts!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are interested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks.

It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?
POINT of correction na young girls dey chase old men for naija
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
ypeace:

well i av a diff view as a result of wat i av read wc i tink its correct. I fink most women prefer to marry an older, and a more matured guy. Men die early, yes i agree with dat but nothing guarantees dat will always be so. And dos dat imply female shud marry yunger guyz. Out of point pls. Men lose sexual ability..... Oh! Few men. Womenz sexual ability dimishes faster dan dat of men...... Infact very fast. As for me, u are pointless.

Sorry? WHAT? You must be kidding.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by jaybee(f): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
acidosis™:
It's because the old men knows what young Nigerian girls want - money.

and sex
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Smartie gurl: then they should invite dia old friends 2 come nd sleep with dia daughters, lolzz, guez they wil feel good.
did u read wat i said...we dnt auction dem out....do u call gurls to sleep with ur bro,or vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.