Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? (10323 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by balogunsam(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Hmmm maybe I was an early starter in the relationship department....but I'm slowing down now

mmmm.....u said something like that in your emails....speaking of emails,you never replied my last email...I assumes you were preparing for the election.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
after nysc, and the relationship lasted for a month, i was into it cos i was lonely. bt now, i am free again
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by JIV: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
Holier art tjou
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by candieangel12(f): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
balogunsam:

mmmm.....u said something like that in your emails....speaking of emails,you never replied my last email...I assumes you were preparing for the election.

Oh sorry. I havent checked my yahoo in a while. Ill reply ur email soon once I am done wit school 4 2day
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by johndavid1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
mine was in nursery 2 smiley smiley smiley
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DExplorer1: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
nne3870: For me my first Rltnshp without intimacy should be after secondary school.... 2003
How about the one with intimacy?
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by fairygeh(f): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Age 16 grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

How about the one with intimacy?
Lol... Why are you so interested in that part of her life? smiley

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
fairygeh: Age 16 grin
Hmmm! Fire-gurl wink
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by omotola1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
falansa: Cant 4get 4eva, 2003 in SS1... Last for 3months b4 dat yeye girl divert to my best friend. Very hurtful
Ouch... Sorry bro.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
omotola1: I‘m usually very amazed when people tell me they had their first boy/girl friend in secondary school.
As for me, my first love experience (1st girl friend) was in the University (200L to be precised).
When did you start your own very first love affair?
Was it in Secondary school, University, after University (NYSC)?
Surprisingly, i have a friend that started hers after NYSC.
You may not believe, but it‘s true.
When did you start yours?

Dis morning.

Are u a winch. How did you know
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by fairygeh(f): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: Hmmm! Fire-gurl wink
winkfire-boy,I did nothing then ,just few kisses here and there.was scared then. cheesy
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
fairygeh: winkfire-boy,I did nothing then ,just few kisses here and there.was scared then. cheesy
Even if you do. will you tell me ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy... Jst kidding. I believe u jare wink wink wink
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DExplorer1: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: Lol... Why are you so interested in that part of her life? smiley
For better understanding smiley
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hmm! Double Tuale!!! I fear you, buh I no run... grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by fairygeh(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: Even if you do. will you tell me ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy... Jst kidding. I believe u jare wink wink wink
funny u tongue
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

lol... Just leave it the way it is.... My mummy knows am still a virgin and would beat if i say otherwise. So tell us when you started eating the fruit in d middle of her garden?
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DExplorer1: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Hmm! Double Tuale!!! I fear you, buh I no run... grin
You wan break your left leg be that grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

You wan break your left leg be that grin

Heheheheheh... Badt guy grin grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DExplorer1: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
nne3870:
lol... Just leave it the way it is.... My mummy knows am still a virgin and would beat if i say otherwise. So tell us when you started eating the fruit in d middle of her garden?
C'mon baby, my mummy knows am still a virgin too. She checks it everyday undecided
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon baby, my mummy knows am still a virgin too. She checks it everyday undecided
You na Car brake oil? grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

your username says u have been exploring d explorable so how is it possible that u are stil 'unexplored'? Your mummy needs to check it again o....
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DExplorer1: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
kunletiwoo:
You na Car brake oil? grin
Parkwell grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DExplorer1: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
nne3870:
your username says u have been exploring d explorable so how is it possible that u are stil 'unexplored'? Your mummy needs to check it again o....
She's right, she actually uses a measuring tape every day undecided
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Akposkool(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Akposkool(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
14.dat tym e be lyk kele kele sha
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Wukari(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mine was when I was 15 and was my first heartbreak, she left me for an older guy. I near die oh! But some how it makes me stronger. Can't say how many heart I break since then.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

She's right, she actually uses a measuring tape every day undecided
laffs...really, so the size and length hasn't changed since childhood? I now understand y u are still a virgin.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
nne3870:
laffs...really, so the size and length hasn't changed since childhood? I now understand y u are still a virgin.

shocked shocked
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by dapachez: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
I was 23 and in 400 level then,it just lasted about two years cos she was a drug peddler and I no like wahala
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DExplorer1: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
nne3870:
You're right my dear. How about you? How does mummy check yours?
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by 2sexy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
dapachez: I was 23 and in 400 level then,it just lasted about two years cos she was a drug peddler and I no like wahala
same age lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Under-Utilized GF. / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.