Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Did You Start Your Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Start Your Business? (8669 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" / What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by 2sexy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
please go through true the thread in my signature
Fancier: @ 2sexy, am also interested in the domain name buying and selling can you explain in details how to go about this business.

and this==> https://www.nairaland.com/1100044/domain-flipping-profit-goldmine--how-made
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
D real bizness men are not making comments?bt y?
I was xpecting a lot of writeup frm entrepreneurs.
Ppu don't like to reveal d secrets of success.
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by 2sexy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
mko abiola: D real bizness men are not making comments?bt y?
I was xpecting a lot of writeup frm entrepreneurs.
Ppu don't like to reveal d secrets of success.
dats naija for you... all this one wey others dey post na fake abi? smh. me I believe in start small and grow big.
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by adminlo: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2012
surveycash:

Thanks for sharing. Heard about website flipping. Does it really work?

Don't believe him . It is all lies to rope you in
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by 2sexy(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2012
adminlo:

Thank you.... and what is this? namebio.com. I would also like you to ask me question about the lies you have been told.
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by jkbimmy(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2012
@all
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by Youngzedd(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2012
olaymuchak: Wat is FBT nd UBT,pls i wil like 2 knw more abt d venture.

FBT= Free Browsing Tricks
UBT= Unlimited BrowsingTricks.
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by 2sexy(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2012
adminlo:

I am still waiting for you brother... Ignorance is a killer and I want you to this issue with me here...
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by megachuks(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2012
I was working in Gunness as a casual staff, the job was quit tidious, but I ve to take up the challenge to open a provision store. I commensed biz with a capital of N11000 1997, and today I am controlling a reasinable amount of money. To God be the Glory.
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by tck2000(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2020
2sexy:
I started any how... let's say my business for now is online based but will shift to offline soon.

I have laptop, bought a modem and then got 5k... registered a domain name for $10 and sold it for $500 within the same week. A friend helped me received the cash and then sent it to me via western union. I reinvested the money and registered many more domain names which I shall be sell over a period of months to come.

I am currently waiting for an email reply which requested for how much I want for another of my domain name. But you know, this men have their own business and are very busy. So, I will just give the man some time. By the time we start to negotiate, the deal may end at $1000.Why? because it his company's name which he founded and will want to protect that brand since he has the .net and I have the .com. On the web, ".com" domain are the king.

Am I telling lies or how could someone be paying such an amount for just a name? Well, I did start this biz and I learn it from the white. If you doubt me, please go to www.namebio.com to what people have sold.
Re: How Did You Start Your Business? by bamiistobi: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Survey for Business Owners (incentive within)

Hello smiley
My team is building tools to help grow your business! This 2 minutes survey seeks your insights based on your day to day experience as a store owner/operator. If you have any questions, please reach me- kedoxadesanya@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.

The survey link: https://forms.gle/6X9gtnjTLdNKY5ao6

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / Banks On Strike In Ijebu, Sagamu & Abeokuta After Deadly Robberies / I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.