Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. (2295 Views)

GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by Gbemyte(f): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2008
u said u ve been dating her for 7yrs and that she is possessive thank God u knw her weakness, n u ve been coping with that? gud,u went for d test u were tested possitive alround n she refused to go for the test, if trully ur reason 4 sending her away is because she refused to do the test sit her down tell her u re leaving her because of that. but where do u want her to start from?
re u sure she had not aborted for u? consider that too.she said she is a born again and she allow u to ve sex with her thinking she ll get pregnant.forget it she is hiprocrite by telling u she cant do any test because she is born again.The bible says bed undefiled in as much her bed has been defiled she shud open up to u.tell her ur mind that u re calling it off.But never use the word pay her off it sound disgusting.
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by jkpretty(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ Poster
Well erm there is a part of this story i don't quite get

It either lies before/mid or after the caption u have up there!
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by waterworks(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2008
HMM I SMELL SUMTHING FISHY HERE OHH
7 YRS AND SHE HASNT GOTTEN PREGNANT YET?? THATS WORRYING
THE ONE WEN THEY TRIP ME PASS BE SAY SHE NOR ONE DO TEST SAY SHE BE BORN AGAIN BUT SHE FIT DEY HAVE SEX WITHOUT MARRIAGE! shes 37 u met haer wen she was 30 abi so how come she hadnt married then? she might know she cant have kids ohh!! and even if she has been bugging for marriage if shes that desperate she would have gotten pregnant since! im just saying
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by nyabinghi(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2008
Baba why u dey date person wey senior u wella. She don comot enough belle na why she no fit conceive. man go find another babe get belle for you while u still keep her in the front line. hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by sowura(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2008
if she is such a wonderful woman y did he color the story with her age and his, and the fact that he has been with her for 7 years even though he had suspected she couldnt give him a baby. and the big one "i cant get seriuos with another girl" .this is to garner cheap sympathy from people. he will only insist on pregnancy before marriage if he has cause. she was probably taking good care of him before he became comfortable. whatever bro your story is too one sided to be the real thing. Tell her the truth or one of the popular lies. afterall she can become pregnant and after the marriage lose the pregnancy and never conceive again, wetin u go do den, kill her or run.
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by zheroes(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2008
was she employed? you could check her condition of service, may be that can help.
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by naijaborn(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
@poster get dis straight;if yur story line is factual,then there must be somthin wrong on her side **** a born again focker wey no want do potency test abeg scram!she go don use herself so tey she don torn basket wey no fit hold water.b4 she com retire com yur side

she evn old pass yu sef; y wont she be possessive of yu? [i]nah yur aunty she be now![/i]dtruth is dat,she has been usin yu all along! tongue

An average mind;ideally is a selfish one*** oh boy!yu worry o!yu Bleep am so tey yu tire for am,now yu say yu wan pay her off? She suppose Bleep yu up ni o!Gbabeee!!![i]castraite yu straight![/i]so una go b.com equal*** grin abi yur sense no tell yu mke yu dey do pay as yu go(PSB) b4 now

Woh! do woteva clears yur conscience jo!yu made yur bed. . . . . tongue
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by Mobsync(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
Shez hiding somtin.
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by petebor02(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
any way na way out
Re: How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. by ruskiee(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
7 years is a long time. Damn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? / Romantic Message To All / The Consequences Of Women Leaving The Kitchen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.