Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens (24687 Views)

Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR / Stop Visiting War-torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ocelot2006(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

Nigeria helped Angola win the civil war?? - Bwahahahahahaha

We all know what happened to your Head of State(Murtala Muhammed) when he spoke against the Western backed rebels in Angola - he was shot dead...

The brave Afro-Cubans fought and won the war for the Angolans, no African country has the capabilities to go against apartheid SA and destroy them the way the Afro-Cubans did...

Nigeria is a 10th rate country - deal with it, brother...

Well I guess the late Maj. Dimka was a South African/UNITA secret agent, abi? Though I fully agree that the Cubans played a huge role military wise, do you think they were the only active supporters of the MPLA? Do you really think Nigeria's involvement ended with the death of Gen. Murtala during the coup? Seriously, READ MORE about your country's past foreign policy, PARTICULARLY its involvement in the Angolan civil war. Go on.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
coogar:
shymmex?
the british army would destroy every african state if there were to be a war....what are you talking about? nigerian mobile police unit would destroy the zimbabwean army.....nigeria have the best army in the whole of africa.....don't mess with naija army o!

Coogar, I'm telling you what I know - the UK don't have that capability... The highest they would do is use another African country and claim the glory, like they did in Sierra Leone... Nigerian army captured Freetown - however, it's still all over the news in the UK that the UK did it... grin

For example: without the yanks taking the lead role in Libya, the UK would NEVER have attacked Libya... What do we have? - RAF Panavia Tornado, Eurofighter Typhoon, SAS and SBS, and Trident... Take Trident out, the UK military isn't as powerful as it used to be...

We all know how the Iranians captured the British Navy and SBS forces a couple of years ago - that was disgraceful for a country as loud-mouthed as the UK...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Horus(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
[size=19pt]Zimbabwe set to become one of the fastest growing economies[/size]

2012-06-10

ZIMBABWE is set to become one of the fastest-growing economies in the world within the next decade on the back of the country’s vast mineral resources, a recent study by the Harvard University has revealed.

According to the study, which forecasts the economic growth prospects of 128 countries and is titled the Atlas of Economic Complexity: Mapping Paths to Prosperity, the country’s economy will become the sixth fastest-growing in the world despite the effects of the illegal sanctions imposed on it by the United States of America and its Western allies. The research’s authors, who are drawn from the university’s Kennedy Centre for International Development, claim that they are 10 times more accurate in predicting economic growth over a decade than the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Index. “China (1), India (2) and Thailand (3) top the rankings for per capita growth potential followed by Belarus (4), Moldova (5), Zimbabwe (6), Ukraine (7), Bosnia and Herzegovina 8, Panama (9), and Mexico (10). “For these countries, the current level of productive knowledge is unusually high for their level of income which should allow them to catch up faster than other nations.

[img]http://www.thezimbabwemail.net/templates/xhtml/add_ons/thumb.php?src=http://www.thezimbabwemail.net/files/harare23_730437790.jpg&h=450&w=620&q=100&zc=1[/img]
Harare

“Seven Eastern European countries rank in the top 20 in terms of expected growth in income per capita while only two Latin American countries (Panama and Mexico) are in that group,” reads part of the research.Economic analyst Mr Jonathan Kadzura said there are clear signs that the country is going to be among the fastest-growing economies in the world in the coming years. “It is an undisputable fact that the country will be a force to reckon with in the next decade,” he said. Mr Kadzura added that apart from having one of the fastest-growing economies, Zimbabwe is making giant strides towards being economically independent. “If we have managed to resist the Western embargo for more than a decade, there is no reason to doubt that we are poised for remarkable growth,” he said. In a recent interview, Comesa’s chief economic advisor Dr Moses Tekere noted that Zimbabwe’s economy will grow as the country boasts of both human and natural resources which are key to industrialisation and economic growth.“What we need to do is to boost inter-Africa trade and to add value to our products and make them competitive,” he said. Commenting on the research on the sidelines of a Sapes policy dialogue meeting in Harare last week, Finance Minister Tendai Biti conceded that it was possible for the economy to be rated among the fastest-growing economies in the world in light of its mineral resources.“Yes, it is possible. There is nothing that can stop us because we have got everything we need as a country. We only need to do the right thing at the right time,” he said.

Source: http://www.thezimbabwemail.com/zimbabwe/12154-zimbabwe-set-to-become-one-of-the-fastest-growing-economies.html
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ocelot2006(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Horus:

I can see that you are misinformed about Angola, the Angolan economy recoverd rapidly after the war; in fact it was one of the fastest economic recovery never witnessed after a war. Do your research.

No sir, you do your own research again. Angola may have recovered quickly from its long disastrous civil. And there's absolutely no doubt that the nation is blessed with a lot of natural resources. But do NOT put that nation in the same league with Africa's 2nd largest economy and one ranked just after the BRICS nation.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Arcard(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ist only zimbabwes capital city da iz fine.abuja, calabar nd sm part of lag fine 2. Show us dm skanty towns am sure say dm get am pas naija.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
ocelot2006:
Well I the late Maj. Dimka was a South African/UNITA, abi? Though I fully agree that the Cubans played a huge role military wise, do you think they were the only active supporters of the MPLA? Do you really think Nigeria's involvement ended with the death of Gen. Murtala during the coup? Seriously, READ MORE about your country's past foreign policy, PARTICULARLY its involvement in the Angolan civil war. Go on.

Murtala Muhammed was sounding overly too Pan-Africanist before he was killed - so, I guess that played a role in his death...

Read this:

In 1975 Murtala Muhammad announced Nigeria's support for the Soviet-backed Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola, citing South Africa's armed intervention on the side of the rival National Union for the Total Independence of Angola (União Nacional para a Independência Total de Angola). The realignment strained relations with the United States, which argued for the withdrawal of Cuban troops and Soviet advisers from Angola. In October the Nigerian Air Force took delivery of Soviet-built aircraft that had been ordered under Gowon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murtala_Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ocelot2006(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

Coogar, I'm telling you what I know - the UK don't have that capability... The highest they would do is use another African country and claim the glory, like they did in Sierra Leone... Nigerian army captured Freetown - however, it's still all over the news in the UK that the UK did it... grin

For example: without the yanks taking the lead role in Libya, the UK would NEVER have attacked Libya... What do we have? - RAF Panavia Tornado, Eurofighter Typhoon, SAS and SBS, and Trident... Take Trident out, the UK military isn't as powerful as it used to be...

We all know how the Iranians captured the British Navy and SBS forces a couple of years ago - that was disgraceful for a country as loud-mouthed as the UK...

Oh my....smh
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Horus(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
ocelot2006:

No sir, you do your own research again. Angola may have recovered quickly from its long disastrous civil. And there's absolutely no doubt that the nation is blessed with a lot of natural resources. But do NOT put that nation in the same league with Africa's 2nd largest economy and one ranked just after the BRICS nation.

And where in my post did I mentioned that angola was just after the BRICS nation?. Can you show me?
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
ocelot2006:

Oh my....smh

Do you want me to post links from top UK military generals to back up my assertions??

Every UK academic knows the UK isn't as strong as it used to be - Trident is the only thing keeping the UK on the UN security council seat...

Every time Russia sneezes, the UK scampers for cover behind the yanks....

Do you know the UK has backed out of confrontation with Iran?? grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by funkybaby(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
i can't believe that any man in his right state of mind will list New Rwanda,Ethiopia,Zimbabwe,Botswana, Republic du Benin, Swaziland and Tanzania as being better than Nigeria undecided.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
funkybaby:
i can't believe that any man in his right state of mind will list New Rwanda,Ethiopia,Zimbabwe,Botswana, Republic du Benin, Swaziland and Tanzania as being better than Nigeria undecided.

Maybe, you need to travel outside Nigeria and see things for yourself...

Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe have always been better than most African countries... Botswana is arguably one of the best countries in Africa - and Swaziland, Benin, and Rwanda are better than Nigeria... Read more and educate your Nigerian mind! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by coogar: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

you dunno what you are talking about, i am afraid!
i was lucky to do my internship @ MoD several years ago in their DESG....i could only wow when i saw some things i cannot even mention here......the whole african army would get "ate up" if there should be an all-out war!

the iranian drama was a naval unit crossing their boundary and getting caught - how many times have american marines been caught in black-ops all over the world and the yanks denied them or did a trade with prisoners, etc - is that how you want to judge the strength of one's army? you gotta be kidding me.....
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
I'm arguing as an outsider without sentiments - and I'll start posting proofs...

I don't take sides - I'm a critical thinker.. cool
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ocelot2006(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

Where in my post did I put them in the same league? - can you read at all?

I said intervention would have resulted in a sound beating for the British army - and that's because the British army don't have the capabilities to win against a well trained and equipped army like Zimbabwean army in Zimbabwe... Intervention against the poorly trained and ill equipped Nigerian army would be a walk in the park - however, Zimbabwe is a different ball game entirely...

And the British army doctrine right now, is more about protecting the UK against external threats- the UK can't fight outside the UK against countries like: Zimbabwe, Iran, South Africa, Algeria etc... These countries have well trained armed forces..

Son, READ YOUR OWN DARN POSTS!! Didn't you mention that the British military (I.e British Army+Royal Airforce+Royal Navy+Royal Marine Commandos) can't take on the Zimbabwean military? Isn't that what you just posted multiple times? Simple logic: if military A can't defeat military B, is A in the same league as B? 'cos that's what your posts about the British have been about.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by velo10: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
Its like we also have a fellow African 1st lady who talks too much and out of ignorance.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by funkybaby(f): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

Maybe, you need to travel outside Nigeria and see things for yourself...

Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe have always been better than most African countries... Botswana is arguably one of the best countries in Africa - and Swaziland, Benin, and Rwanda are better than Nigeria... Read more and educate your Nigerian mind! undecided undecided

I do not have to leave the comfort of Awujale's palace to think rationally.

How can you say Republic of Benin is better than Nigeria? Are you high on skunk undecided
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ocelot2006(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Horus:

And where in my post did I mentioned that angola was just after the BRICS nation?. Can you show me?

Oh my...son, please read my post again...slowly. Then tell me of the mention of the BRICS was a direct referral to Angola, or Nigeria. Go on..I'll wait.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
coogar:
you dunno what you are talking about, i am afraid!
i was lucky to do my internship @ MoD several years ago in their DESG....i could only wow when i saw some things i cannot even mention here......the whole african army would get "ate up" if there should be an all-out war!

the iranian drama was a naval unit crossing their boundary and getting caught - how many times have american marines been caught in black-ops all over the world and the yanks denied them or did a trade with prisoners, etc - is that how you want to judge the strength of one's army? you gotta be kidding me......

Seeing things and using them in a conventional war are two different things... The yanks and Russians have things the UK would only dream about, however, when it comes to conventional war, it's a different ball game - the training, total number of forces, and discipline matters a lot... The UK has only 70,000 combatant troops left and we don't have the capabilities for intervention against any well trained and well equipped armies anymore...

If you remember Basra in Iraq and how the British forces kept getting their ar.ses handed to them, before the yanks came to save them... If it were about the "things" you saw Taliban wouldn't be winning against the yanks - and the Soviets wouldn't have been well beaten by the Apartheid SA forces in Angola... The Afro-Cubans did what the Soviets couldn't do in Cuba...
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by coogar: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx: I'm arguing as an outsider without sentiments - and I'll start posting proofs...

I don't take sides - I'm a critical thinker.. cool

you are chatting shyte.....
the nigerian army is the strongest in africa - forget story!
they went to sierra leone, liberia, etc and ate up the militia/rebels in those countries....what do you take the naija army for? zimbabwe? ethiopia? botswana? i would even wager the nigerian army is as strong as the us army(minus the modern warfare)!

shymexx:
Seeing things and using them in a conventional war are two different things... The yanks and Russians have things the UK would only dream about, however, when it comes to conventional war, it's a different ball game - the training, total number of forces, and discipline matters a lot... The UK has only 70,000 combatant troops left and we don't have the capabilities for intervention against any well trained and well equipped armies anymore...

you still confuse modern warfare with world war 1 - number of troops is irrelevant, this is modern warfare......the weapons do the job these days - you are arguing like romney counting the number of warships and horses - i doubt any country needs more than 20,000 troops to fight any war in these modern era - the war is in the air not on land! how would nigeria's 5 billion soldiers defend a trident-II D-5 ballistic missiles that can turn the whole of nigeria into ashes and dust?

If you remember Basra in Iraq and how the British forces kept getting their ar.ses handed to them, before the yanks came to save them... If it were about the "things" you saw Taliban wouldn't be winning against the yanks - and the Soviets wouldn't have been well beaten by the Apartheid SA forces in Angola... The Afro-Cubans did what the Soviets couldn't do in Cuba...

now, there's a grey area in fighting such wars!
because of the several ethics the imperialists try to preach - they leave themselves vulnerable to attacks. for instance - the british soldier would only shoot after being shot at! they would only shoot at soldiers or armed militia whereas the people they are fighting are dressed like civilians with arms under their burqa!

how did america lose 27 marine boys in mogadishu? ordinary untrained somalians high on khat dropped 2 blackhawks - this is where the nigerian army would triumph! there's no ethics - they shoot at every enemy(man, woman or child) - shoot first, think later!

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
coogar:
you are chatting shyte.....
the nigerian army is the strongest in africa - forget story!
they went to sierra leone, liberia, etc and ate up the militia/rebels in those countries....what do you take the naija army for? zimbabwe? ethiopia? botswana? i would even wager the nigerian army is as strong as the us army(minus the modern warfare)!

Have you seen the Algerian army and their s300 missile defense system and chinook? grin

Egypt, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tunisia, Morocco, Ethiopia, and probably Kenya have stronger armed forces than Nigeria...

What have we got? - obsolete alpha jets, Chengdu F-7s, and Sepecat Jaguars... bwahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
funkybaby:
I do not have to leave the comfort of Awujale's palace to think rationally.

How can you say Republic of Benin is better than Nigeria? Are you high on skunk undecided

Stop disrespecting the Ijebu crown with your crap, I'm Ijebu as well... undecided

Have you been to the country to see things for yourself?
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by coogar: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

Have you seen the Algerian army and their s300 missile defense system and chinook? grin

Egypt, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tunisia, Morocco, Ethiopia, and probably Kenya have stronger armed forces than Nigeria...

What have we got? - obsolete alpha jets, Chengdu F-7s, and Sepecat Jaguars... bwahahahaha

the grass is always greener on the other side -
all these countries are bread and butter for nigeria - the nigerian army is well respected all over the world. if the issue is on the land, we are better than the americans/brits!
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by funkybaby(f): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

Stop disrespecting the Ijebu crown with your crap, I'm Ijebu as well... undecided

Have you been to the country to see things for yourself?

Please, don't tag yourself to the Ijebu lineage. Ijebu men are well known to be very intelligent . . . . and you are obviously not displaying any here.

Yes, I have been to the Republic Of Benin. I suggest you go there before claiming the country is better than Nigeria
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Horus(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
ocelot2006:

Oh my...son, please read my post again...slowly. Then tell me of the mention of the BRICS was a direct referral to Angola, or Nigeria. Go on..I'll wait.

This is your quote below

So when did I put Angola in the same league with Africa's 2nd largest economy and one ranked just after the BRICS nation?.
Can you show me using a quote?
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
coogar:
you still confuse modern warfare with world war 1 - number of troops is irrelevant, this is modern warfare......the weapons do the job these days - you are arguing like romney counting the number of warships and horses - i doubt any country needs more than 20,000 troops to fight any war in these modern era - the war is in the air not on land! how would nigeria's 5 billion soldiers defend a trident-II D-5 ballistic missiles that can turn the whole of nigeria into ashes and dust?

If combatants are not really needes in modern warfare, the yanks wouldn't be recruiting the way they're recruiting... There's only much weapons can do in total warfare, you still need a large and well disciplined force in a conventional warfare... If it were to be that easy, military analysts wouldn't say the US needs more 500,000 combatants to invade Iran...

You can NEVER win a war from the air - ask the 5star generals around the world...

And if you think the UK would still be there if it nukes Nigeria? - bwahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ocelot2006(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

The British had Basra
The Americans had Mogadishu
The French had indo-china
The Russians had Grozny during the first Chechen war.

Will you still rate these nation as low-rate militaries? Pls answer.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by mikron(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
azpekuliar: Oh! She's right!
right about what? that we re a country ravaged by war and hunger? do u experience those two vices here? if u do sorry i dont
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
funkybaby:
Please, don't tag yourself to the Ijebu lineage. Ijebu men are well known to be very intelligent . . . . and you are obviously not displaying any here.

Yes, I have been to the Republic Of Benin. I suggest you go there before claiming the country is better than Nigeria

Bwahahahaha

I'm probably one of the most intelligent Ijebu guy you'll ever meet - and I'm cocky like that.. grin

You've been there, yet you think a country that started using mobile phones before Nigeria, where orderliness and cleanliness abounds, 24/7 electricity, good and well paved roads, no boko haramist/kidnappers/armed robbers in sight isn't better than Nigeria, no? Where is whitecat007 - the real Ijebu woman?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by coogar: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:
If combatants are not really needes in modern warfare, the yanks wouldn't be recruiting the way they're recruiting... There's only much weapons can do in total warfare, you still need a large and well disciplined force in a conventional warfare... If it were to be that easy, military analysts wouldn't say the US needs more 500,000 combatants to invade Iran...

you don't need large troops to fight any yeye war, my friend! America has about 300 million population - a country of their size would always have more troops than Britain of 60 million population

You can NEVER win a war from the air - ask the 5star generals around the world...

hiroshima and nagasaki - how was that won? on sea?
pearl harbour? how was that won? shymmex - you are high on khat!

And if you think the UK would still be there if it nukes Nigeria? - bwahahahahaha

when america nuked hiroshima - what happened to them?
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
coogar:
the grass is always greener on the other side -
all these countries are bread and butter for nigeria - the nigerian army is well respected all over the world. if the issue is on the land, we are better than the americans/brits!

The countries I listed have well experienced armed forces - and they're all well equipped than the Nigerian armed forces... As country as big as Nigeria don't even have a normal SUBMARINE for crying out - when a 3rd world countries like Iran builds its own submarine... ALgeria has more than three submarines, SA builds its own fighter jets and attack helicopters(one of the best in the world) etc...

The Zimbabwean army also has a parachute regiment - they'll smash Nigeria in a conventional war... grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
From my own point of view I wil say T.B Joshua has refused to see her. grin. No respect for our country and value again. Nigeria must unite once again because they are watching us.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
shymexx:

Really? - how come the hyperinflation started after white farmers were kicked out of Zimbabwe? And didn't you read about the sanctions imposed against Zimbabwe by the West?

You sound more like a mixture of Kobojunkie, Musiwa, and ikeyman00 in your rhetoric - this isn't the manny4life I used to know smh...

Hell yeah, there's a conspiracy against Africa - however, Africans are responsible for everything wrong with the continent...

Read this:

^^^If that isn't Western conspiracy, I don't know what it is...

I'm about to go out now, I'll provide a PDF file showing all the sanctions imposed against Zimbabwe by the West..

PS: I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I back all my arguments up with PROOFS from the Western media... However, I don't have a slave mentality - I'm a black man!
It also proves it is still the same West that made the country what it was!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) / Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.