Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens (24686 Views)

Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR / Stop Visiting War-torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2012
You can't be the most powerful nation if your team can't decipher intel properly
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2012
The Us Gets by on Mystique, Our Reign is coming to an End.

by 2060 there will most likely be a new world super Power, Possibly China.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2012
~Royal~:
The Us Gets by on Mystique, Our Reign is coming to an End.

by 2060 there will most likely be a new world super Power, Possibly China.
Who cares what Chinese become in 2060?! Please, spare us this your salty knowledge you usually display on this forum.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2012
all4naija: You are very funny! What has John McCain and Putin issue got to do with national might?! Jeez!

Lol @ NATO. There is reason to avoid aggression within the conduct of NATO. If you think your Russia is too powerful it should try a single WMD attack on any important US city. Then you will know that a flaunting villain is different from a defending guardian!

I'm multi-tasking and it's obvious in my typos.. I'll give you a better analysis after this game, this is the last game, anyway...

[size=14pt]Nick Foles isn't playing like a rookie - go birds!!![/size] cool
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Lakulos:

War torn
grin
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

I'm multi-tasking and it's obvious in my typos.. I'll give you a better analysis after this game, this is the last game, anyway...

[size=14pt]Nick Foles isn't playing like a rookie - go birds!!![/size] cool
Lol... Me too. I can testify to that - I am one of the most multitasking individuals on the surface of planet earth.

That would be good for a slingshot! cool
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2012
Paul John:

The guy is even a strong follower of T.B. Joshua.

Imagine Zimbabwe to Nigeria undecided

Zimbabwe shocked shocked of all countries in the world

The word "Zimbabwe" is not even recognized by Nairaland spelling check grin
Keep deceiving yourself, in the eyes of the world Nigeria and Zimbabwe are both failed Nations led by dunces.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by sambos994(m): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

And what happened when the yanks, China, and Russia said NO military intervention? - they had to back off and align with the EU, yanks, and Australia with crippling sanctions...

Bwhahahahahahaha

I thought Bush bragged about intervening and pushed the Georgians to strike first - what happened after seeing the Russian wave? He had to send Sarkozy to Russia to plead for mercy!

We all know how America ran over Iraq in 2secs(sarcasm) - and they had to bribe the military generals and carpet bomb Fallujah to achieve their aim... However, they still lost after ten years in Iraq... The British army was disgraced in Basra by freaking rag-heads!

Read more about Russia before commenting - that's still the 2nd most powerful country in the world(military)...

The CIA financed the Mujahideens against the Soviets and gave them with Heat Seeking Stinger Missiles... However, how are the yanks faring against the Taliban rag-heads in the same Afghanistan with no support whatsoever from any country? grin

And are the 9/11 suicide bombers from Afghanistan? Also, why didn't USA nuke Afghanistan?

Actually, China is the second most powerful military.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by GooseBaba: 12:59am On Nov 12, 2012
Una do go off topic! What has military might got to do with church business... Make una arrange una sef.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2012
Who derailed this topic?

Shymexx, ocelot2006. and coogar are culpable.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by NewsFlash101: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2012
a
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 12, 2012
NewsFlash101: Still mourning Gaddafi's death. This is the reason why he was killed.

http://www.newsfocus.org/gaddafi.htm

Hmmmmmm sad

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 12, 2012
*smh*...zimbabwe ke Wonders shall never end! Is she jealous or what?her husband dares not even talk to us like this.Naija at her nadir will neva be as useless as zimbabwe. See as d name sef sound, "zimbabwe"
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2012
kingoflag: Keep deceiving yourself, in the eyes of the world Nigeria and Zimbabwe are both failed Nations led by dunces.
lol,I see nigeria as an "underdeveloping nation" while zimbabwe is an "underdeveloped nation"
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by manny4life(m): 4:04am On Nov 12, 2012
sambos994:

How did you come to this conclusion?

The way some folks flaunt assertions like reality is just baffling, smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by sambos994(m): 4:18am On Nov 12, 2012
manny4life:

How did you come to this conclusion?

The way some folks flaunt assertions like reality is just baffling, smh undecided undecided undecided

Well, don't they have the second largest standing military?
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2012
sambos994:

China? Wash your face with cold water and smell the coffee. Russia remains the number two in the entire universe, second only to US. Even the Aircraft Carrier that China commissioned of recent is a refurbished Russia made. China can not make common jet engine. The blue print of many Chinese weapons are known to the Westerners because it's completely copy and paste through reverse engineering. China still needs more than two decades to catch up with even Russia not to talk of US.

Russia remains the only geopolitical threat to US.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 12, 2012
sambos994:

Well, don't they have the second largest standing military?

Number is good but it's not the most important thing. Capability is the key word. What can you achieve with your weapons? Who rules the air space? Who dominates the ocean routes? What's the entire population of Israel not to talk of IDF yet has fought bitter wars with Egypt and entire Arab without being defeated?
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 12, 2012
Back to topic,

She is correct. There is no point squandering the much needed forex on spiritual visitation when same healing can be achived by exercising faith in Zimbabwe. Is it not the same thing we are shouting here in Nigeria that endless Pilgrimage to Jerusalem and Mecca is wasteful?

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 12, 2012
I hope Prophet T.B Joshua is following dis thread nw!c hw dis poor woman lambasted a whole of Nigeria includin me,am infuriated,she's d nxt 2 die.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Pennywise(m): 5:15am On Nov 12, 2012
We may have found ourselves a real foreign exchange winner.

Oil is not everything.

Let us pray for our pastors.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Smooyis(m): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Ignorance of d highest order. Can someone tell her to pls watch emmanuel tv and see what her countrymen and women have discovered before trooping to naija, before she comes out to speak on d issue. She should rather advise her husband to resign and give young zimbabweans opportuinity to bring their country out of economic comatose.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Smooyis(m): 5:28am On Nov 12, 2012
ebenezer4o2: I hope Prophet T.B Joshua is following dis thread nw!c hw dis poor woman lambasted a whole of Nigeria includin me,am infuriated,she's d nxt 2 die.
prophet t b joshua on his sunday live service on emmanueltv yesterday says God loves sinners but hates their sins.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ebere1712: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

Overrated - but when Putin told John McCain to shut the fvck up last year, why did he apologise for spewing garbage?? grin

Go read about the incident at Pristina airport in Kosovo - the face-off between the Russians and NATO...

NATO had to back the fvck off! grin
Shymmex if you think brit cunts are superstars, tell your brothers to dear come down here. I will personally teach them how to behave. FU.c.king brit cunts.
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ideee03(f): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2012
[quote author=DANILSA]THE OP WAS ONLY SUGGESTING, BECAUSE AM STILL SEARCHING FOR WERE THE FIRST LADY THAT CANT COMPETE WITH OUR GOVERNORS WIFE OPENED HER MOUTH TO SAY NIGERIA IS WAR-TORN AND HUNGRY, NIGERIA MIGHT NOT BE THE WAY WE WANT IT, BUT IT'S STILL BETTER THAN HUNGER STRICKEN ZIMBABWE AND MOST AFRICAN AND ASIAN COUNTRIES.AMADIOHA NA SANGO TIPIAKWA UNU ISI.[/quote.Calm down please,dnt pay evil for evil. grin
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by postemail: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2012
ochallo: is this not the woman whose husband has spent 100 years in office, of course, she would say something daft, she doesn't want them to get exposure so that they don't eventually send them packing.
What exposure? Havent you been exposed enough to get your own corrupt leaders in Nigeria packing?

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by ideee03(f): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2012
I smell jealousy...
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by postemail: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2012
daryoor: all these african countries go sha dey beef naija, dem on radio na naija song, dem on t.v na naija film, now we won kon turn mecca for dia hand.

After her and her husband impoverish those poor people, rig rig election she con dey tell dem watin dem don know before.

She's telling 'me the truth, God is everywhere. They don't have to spend their meager savings visiting God in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by postemail: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2012
$ugardaddy:

But in Zimbabwe, there is a dictator that has ruled and still ruling the country for over 30yrs now, that can never happen in Nigeria.
Well, they have one dictator for years, but you guys in Nigeria keep changing one dictator with another... and you call that democracy. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by spiritofutd: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Then zimbabwe is bomb-ravaged......nd she really nids spiritual help indeed
Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by postemail: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2012
solomon111: you should know that shymmex is an anti-Nigerian pricck.
He wouldn't mind saying that somalia is better than Nigeria?
The only country in Africa with bragging rights over Nigeria is south-africa.
And it is only a matter of time before the tables are turned.
Tables turn "laughing in Zulu" . You guys need to wake up to reality. Nigeria is regressing. Look at the society: more beggars, filthy streets, thuggery every where, pot-holed roads, dysfunctional utility companies, etc. Accept the fact that you guys arent getting anywhere near developing.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens by Gozzzy(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2012
Chai!!!! Naija don suffer!!!! See the whole of zimbabwe, wey even Aba better pas, by far!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani / Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.