Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? (21140 Views)

Poll: Yes or no?

Yes: 75% (78 votes)
No: 25% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Miss Stephanie Adaralegbe / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man / Can a Black man Be Racist Towards Fellow Blacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
yea people are happy for him indeed. Denial must be a lovely island.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by debosky(m): 5:03am On Feb 15, 2008
omoge:

Bite them hard D reloaded. awon okurin oni kuluso jealousy. ti won ba ti ri omu, won se ma se sukelesukele.
akwai nunu are kano, ku tafi cha!
na girl mammary them see to dey make reference to.

ori omu lipsrsealed

LMAO grin grin grin

abeg omoge no kill me with laughter. ori omu indeed grin what a derailment of topic! shocked

Romeo has every right to be an igbo champion, but with this topic its a little unwarranted.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

yea people are happy for him indeed. Denial must be a lovely island.

Abeg no make me go look your profile come begin dey talk another thing for here cheesy

debosky:

Romeo has every right to be an igbo champion, but with this topic its a little unwarranted.

It was a preventive measure and i was not refering to the thread when i made that comment
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by tpia: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ romeo

If you claim to be igbo and you don't speak igbo then you're a joker

There's a thread for that. Why not post there. especially when you want to abuse all non-Igbo speaking Igbos. Since people speaking or not speaking a language reduces your salary somewhere.  You teach Igbo?

So far you've been saying all your comments are preemptive. ie you're chasing imaginary ghosts. If the anti-Igbo comments are elsewhere on the forum, then why are you directing your attacks here in an attempt to bring in these anti-Igbo bashers? Why not go to where the actual Igbo bashers are and face them there? 

@ romeo
are all deltans igbos?

You tell me.

I believe the post you're referring to is clear enough. If someone says they're Igbo and from Delta, then anybody should know which part of Delta they're referring to. And once again- debating the Igboness or otherwise of Delta ibos should be for another thread.

@ romeo
Leilah's Husband is hated all over Nairaland because she wanted us to hate him

oh really? Who exactly is the  "all over nairaland" hating on leilah's husband? Once again, you're speaking in general terms about something which is not proven.

And point out exactly where leilah said in plain English that she wants people to hate her husband. What I noticed is people telling her she was married for papers.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2008
You can look through all you want, romeo, you wont find anything

I like how you are trying to avoid my point Btw. I gave you a good example of people telling an Igbo boy to runa way from marrying a Yoruba girl and the most you can say is "uh dont let me look in your profile yada yada"

Like I said that island of denial must be nice. Is it sunny? Do you get to drink pina coladas with little umbrellas by the side? White sandy beaches? cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2008
tpia:

@ romeo
oh really? Who exactly is the  "all over nairaland" hating on leilah's husband? Once again, you're speaking in general terms about something which is not proven.

And point out exactly where leilah said in plain English that she wants people to hate her husband. What I noticed is people telling her she was married for papers.

Leilah need no open invitation to people to hate her hubby.
      she has in all way round cruxfied the poor IGBOMAN with every inhuman classification to the extent no girl on earth will accept him after breaking out from Leilah.
       So what else?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by omoge(f): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ debosky,
sanu da aiki. yaya? wink

@topic,

yes 100percent he will be happy at least no tribal wahala ko?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2008
I wonder why anyone should take the post of that deek head called Romeo important. It is well noted he is nothing but an ''igbotistical'' bigot. Please pardon my grammar.  grin

I have longed stop taking his inputs to be anything worthwhile reading.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2008
pahtahkee:

I wonder why anyone should take the post of that deek head called Romeo important. It is well noted he is nothing but an ''igbotistical'' bigot. Please pardon my grammar. grin

What is the problem?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
Mr pataki don't add salt to the injury now.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2008
romeo dear,there's been no Igbo bashing on this thread (surprisingly)
I know you're speaking from other threads,lots of Igbo bashing threads.
let's not shout wolf when we never see am.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by tpia: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2008
@oziomatv
oziomatv:

Leilah need no open invitation to people to hate her hubby.
      she has in all way round cruxfied the poor IGBOMAN with every inhuman classification to the extent no girl on earth will accept him after breaking out from Leilah.
       So what else?

you're funny.

talk about exaggeration! cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
Im sure if it were a Yoruba or Ijaw man, ozii and co wouldnt have any problem believing Leilah's situation.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
nwando:

Mr pataki don't add salt to the injury now.
Ok, I have perfectly heard you.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2008
pahtahkee:

I wonder why anyone should take the post of that deek head called Romeo important. It is well noted he is nothing but an ''igbotistical'' bigot. Please pardon my grammar. grin

Who is this fool?

nwando:

romeo dear,there's been no Igbo bashing on this thread (surprisingly)
I know you're speaking from other threads,lots of Igbo bashing threads.
let's no shout wolf when we never see am.

I hear you sister embarassed

No igbo bashing because i came on time
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

I'm sure if it were a Yoruba or Ijaw man, ozii and co wouldnt have any problem believing Leilah's situation.
             Don't tag me with that tribalistic badge.
                  I play only political tribalism notting personal.
                         Like when people peck on naija girls, I do defend  them irrespective of their tribes.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ romeo
ke ihe onye ofe mmanu a na akogheri?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2008
Lmao dude you give yourself too much credit. Romeo to the rescue. Rofl  grin

ozii, why is it so hard to believe Leilah's situation? Are you saying guys cant be that malicious or is it cos he's an Igbo man?

Regardless of tribe, an evil person is still an evil person. I remember in the late 90s when there was an "epidemic" of men throwing acid on their wives in Nigeria, would you say their wives caused it?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
Nna na waooooo hahahhaha grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao dude you give yourself too much credit. Romeo to the rescue. Rofl grin

ozii, why is it so hard to believe Leilah's situation? Are you saying guys can't be that malicious or is it because he's an Igbo man?

Regardless of tribe, an evil person is still an evil person. I remember in the late 90s when there was an "epidemic" of men throwing acid on their wives in Nigeria, would you say their wives caused it?

TOH wetin my name come dey do for that post again?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
Im laughing at you. grin Is that a problem?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

I'm laughing at you. grin Is that a problem?

why now? do i look like a payaso?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao dude you give yourself too much credit. Romeo to the rescue. Rofl  grin

ozii, why is it so hard to believe Leilah's situation? Are you saying guys can't be that malicious or is it because he's an Igbo man?

are you trying to tell me that every missunderstanding that take place in your matrimonial home should be tabled in front of unknown invissible creatures in which you get some animalistic advice from town never do well people, then come back and expect a merit award from the same people? that's why I love my IGBOWOMEN not that we Igbomen are damm good but they tend to be homely and cultural and secretive.
          They only come out to very intimate friends to sick for advice that relate to their family.  

Leilah doesn't deserve that from a man he called her husband but it left for her to stand firm in front of that bastard (if proved) and say , boy enough of these trash and you have to behave yourself. Onething  women has to bear in mind is if you don't make yourself clear to men they'll not understand and respect who you are.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
if leilah cannot opt out of the marriage and she cannot stop the man from bruising her, then i have to remind her that every woman gets the husband she deserves cool

i told some guys who were dissing nigerians for fraud et al that there are over I50million nigerians. if the few they keep meeting are the bad ones then there must be something in them that attracts dodgy nigerians. i'll say the same to leilah, there is something in you(leilah) that attracts and encourages domestic violence. tongue

no support for the shameless man though angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2008
Lekwanu otele oooo
otele mgbeke otele na ebu aju
otele ike
otele kedu maka vale?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2008
tv val m gara fine.
i still get small headache from xs alcohol cheesy had a nice time last nite with a group of friends in middlesex. drank till 3.00am and went to bed with my new catch kiss she's cool.
no no no stop thinking. . we did not have sex tongue but she's lovely cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by tpia: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2008
oziomatv:

are you trying to tell me that every missunderstanding that take place in your matrimonial home should be tabled in front of unknown invissible creatures in which you get some animalistic advice from town never do well people, then come back and expect a merit award from the same people? that's why I love my IGBOWOMEN not that we Igbomen are damm good but they tend to be homely and cultural and secretive.
           They only come out to very intimate friends to sick for advice that relate to their family. 

Leilah doesn't deserve that from a man he called her husband but it left for her to stand firm in front of that bastard (if proved) and say , boy enough of these trash and you have to behave yourself. Onething  women has to bear in mind is if you don't make yourself clear to men they'll not understand and respect who you are.

would you mind taking a peek at the Romance and Sexuality sections of Nairaland and tell me if all the posters there are non-Nigerian. So all those randy and weird topics are posted by foreigners?

so, in your opinion, a woman should be secretive even when she's covered in bruises from head to toe?  Not talking of Leilah here- just asking generally.

interesting. undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2008
tpia:

would you mind taking a peek at the Romance and Sexuality sections of Nairaland and tell me if all the posters there are non-Nigerian. So all those randy and weird topics are posted by foreigners?

so, in your opinion, a woman should be secretive even when she's covered in bruises from head to toe? Not talking of Leilah here- just asking generally.

interesting. undecided

Ireland is not Nigeria!! they have a good civilized police force and judicial system
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by otele(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2008
i think a woman should speak up to the appropriate authorities. not an internet forum like nairaland where it will be just a topic for a thread. with different pieces of advice. she should stand up to the man(alleged beast) and get him to order. she should report to police, social workers, relatives, etc i dunno where she lives but if they live in europe then i'll say she must be stupid to still be in that house when she has a million options to handle the situation. that brings me back to my initial statement that every woman gets the husband she deserves tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oziomatv(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2008
tpia:

so, in your opinion, a woman should be secretive even when she's covered in bruises from head to toe?  Not talking of Leilah here- just asking generally.

interesting. undecided

you and I are getting this story from one side of it, we need to hear from the other side too.
                      Her situation is quite a shocking experience that the person find guilty should be stoned to death if in Afghanistan.
                                I still stand on my opinion that she should call the so called husband to order, tell him that she's a woman that need a
                                          valuable respect. Not comming on nairaland to complain to unknown invisible here.
                                                Ask yourself this what if my wife expose my anus in public will I be man enough to move on?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao dude you give yourself too much credit. Romeo to the rescue. Rofl grin

More like the igwetic idiot assuming his rightful position again. grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
when did we move from yvsck,a happily married woman who happens to be non Nigerian to Leilah and the beast grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olubadan, Adetunji Saliu Celebrates 91st Birthday (Photos) / Why Do Africans Have Foreign Names? / PFN, Anambra Community Bicker Over Killing Of Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.