Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13793 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rofl grin

Operation Say No To Farting
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
with a name like hotfunmi . . . i'm not surprised you were hooked to someone giving u hot public farts. You simply asked for it.
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
I-man:

@Rebellious

Pele o sad You seem to have dated the same group of men hotfunmi has dated,no wonder you guys are so angry grin

grin grin grin

You guys should form Farters Victim's support

I have a high taste in guys if I might say so myself. . .the guys whom I speak of are "friends" which I meet at gatherings, outings and shit like that. White, Black and Asian guys alike. If they don't fart, they burp fuckin' loud like mannerless kids.
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
4Him:

with a name like hotfunmi . . . i'm not surprised you were hooked to someone giving u hot public farts. You simply asked for it.

grin grin grin

she should change her name to hotfarts! Whenever she goes out with her man,her pals know they are coming,they can smell them from a mile away.

Rebellious:

I have a high taste in guys if I might say so myself. . .the guys whom I speak of are "friends" which I meet at[b] gatherings, outings and shit like that.[/b] White, Black and Asian guys alike. If they don't fart, they burp fuckin' loud like mannerless kids.

These "gatherings,outings and shit like that" that you go to,are they those of Farter's Anonymous? You would think you will have a clue what is amiss when you are invited to something called "gatherings,outings and shit like that"
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rebellious:

I have a high taste in guys if I might say so myself. . .the guys whom I speak of are "friends" which I meet at gatherings, outings and shit like that. White, Black and Asian guys alike. If they don't fart, they burp fuckin' loud like mannerless kids.

maybe they are just being rebellious who knows.
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
@4Him and iBoy,

I dunno but I should ask you, after you both are boys and should know why the boys your IQ do stupid stuff like that.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
Why are you guys infuriated because i mentioned one of your bad habits. Men, Stop FARTING IN PUBLIC please. Some things are meant for privacy; I fart in restrooms and not in church or school or a wedding party.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2008
Question,
Why do guys always always pee inside the swim pool?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
By rebellious
Tell 'em girl! One guy released a loud fart in a wedding on saturday and was even laughing loud about it. Can you imagine?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
who goes to public pools anyway?  embarassed
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Tell 'em girl! One guy released a loud fart in a wedding on saturday and was even laughing loud about it. Can you imagine?

Why didn't you call the Police?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
By Iman
she should change her name to hotfarts! Whenever she goes out with her man,her pals know they are coming,they can smell them from a mile away.
Can you swear you haven't farted in school, church or any public place? Don't lie!
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question,

why are you always meeting dysfunctional men?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
Why didn't you call the Police?

One thing is calling 911 and another is proving the gas came from his butt.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rebellious:

@4Him and iBoy,

I don't know but I should ask you, after you both are boys and should know why the boys your IQ do stupid stuff like that.

Anyone with a good grasp of French?

hotfunmi:

One thing is calling 911 and another is proving the gas came from his butt.

you could have done that with a fartalizer.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
By D-reloaded
who goes to public pools anyway?

Stay off them and don't invite guys to your private pool because they'll surely pee inside the pool.
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Can you swear you haven't farted in school, church or any public place? Don't lie!

This might beyond the realm of your imagination but I can't remember ever farting in public.Not that I have never done it,but it must have been years,its not a quotidian occurrence. . . .unlike the folks you seem to associate with grin grin
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
By 4him
you could have done that with a fartalizer
LMAO smiley
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
Jeez! fart in wedding?me i neva see such b4 oo,i think it depends on the kinda occasions you go to anyway,I knw men have pride and wont do such.girls too pee and spit in pools now?
Pee inside the pool?hmm sounds like pee inside,
Hotfunmi will u ask some nice Q pls?or are men so so bad?
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question,

They are either so scared of the water that they literarily peed or they are too busy staring at different women, undressing her with their eyes (that's as far as much their brains can handle) that they can't get out to pee. . .plus most of them are just plain filthy.

@4Him . . .

Je parle francais tres bien par ce que mon pere est Haitien.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2008
Question:

Why do African men always prefer to  point at the woman whenever they are shooting blanks?
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
I just watchd the farting lady clip and I must say it was funny,esp the 'bathing fart'
lol

aha!Me i never see guys dey pee inside pool oo,where do you ladies get ur men frm sef?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
lmao, Iman by the time the police arrives, the evidence would be gone  grin

funmi, I dont do public pools cos yes some guys are gross and pee and tehn you have nasty grils who have part of their gross tampons sticking out. You'd think they'd have the common sense to stay away since they are on their periods but No.  embarassed
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
By tommytex
Jeez! fart in wedding?me i never see such before oo,i think it depends on the kind of occasions you go to anyway,I knw men have pride and wont do such.[b]girls too pee and spit in pools now?[/b]Pee inside the pool?hmm sounds like pee inside,
Hotfunmi will u ask some nice Q please?or are men so so bad?

Abegi! girls are potty trained and do not ever pee in the pool. We are not filthy.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
Me i never see guys dey pee inside pool oo,where do you ladies get your men frm sef?

Because it can never be proven just like the loud farts unless you have peelizer.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Abegi! girls are potty trained and do not ever pee in the pool. We are not filthy.

that's true . . . considering the number of threads decrying women and the smelly prisons between their legs i'm bound to agree that women are not filthy.
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
Oops! Dreloaded
that will make a bad site as in the periodic pool lady.
But why blame guys 4 staring at sexy girls at the pool,wont girls stare at a sexy guy at d pool too?abi na 1 way traffic?
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
i should be tommyex but i see tommytex at times,this Seun sef thats by d way

4him,i dey fear ur humour oo.Not all are filthy o
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ tommyex, consider changing ur signature . . . the wingless fowls have had their eyes blinded by the bright glare of the stars.

Sorry for going offtopic.
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Because it can never be proven just like the loud farts unless you have peelizer.

If you are in a public gathering,how do you know the farts came from a man?

Women are sneaky with their business,not everyone is as open as Lizzie the Queen of Farts.

Perhaps being with obsessive compulsive farting men has made you specially attuned to the uniqueness of a male fart
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
I actually did that jus as you were about to say so,Aint that telepathic??
anyway back to d topic
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
only women use names like [b]hot[/b]funmi and refuse to show us their "hot" faces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.