Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13515 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2008
anatomy of the female gravel pit.

Sorry for the distraction. I repeat, the anatomy is the same and your quest for variety is in the mind and that problem is engineered by the devil. Can you throw more light on why you think it's different?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
Question:

Why do most men lose their heads over a woman with a big behind? Are those men aware that the so called 'big behinds' does not even take part in sex and it's merely for excretion? How do you lose your head over that?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2008
Is that how they like them in Ghana? cheesy Na only 30? Why not 85 sef?

Anyway enough yarning with retarded children. They should be pitied instead, not insulted.  embarassed

David, this isnt about women so shush about pit or no pit. That's a gross way of describing the female body.
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2008
Men are visually stimulated. . .and technically the big butt takes NO part in Excretion, its the little valve-like opening called the anus/rectum that does, so technically it may be argued that the big butt serves a purpose similar to the peacock's tail, to provide evidence of sexual attraction.

Bottom line: its coded into the genes - an instinctive non controlled reaction

But that said, some like them bigger than others, I personally am not a big butt freak (sagging and excess flesh 10-20 years later sad) so I prefer moderate sized behinds.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Sorry for the distraction. I repeat, the anatomy is the same and your quest for variety is in the mind and that problem is engineered by the devil. Can you throw more light on why you think it's different?

men dont "think" its different, we can "feel" the difference. Now dont go asking me how.  tongue

hotfunmi:

Question:

Why do most men lose their heads over a woman with a big behind? Are those men aware that the so called 'big behinds' does not even take part in sex and it's merely for excretion? How do you lose your head over that?

1. the big behinds are part of what makes a woman look feminine to the man's mind.
2. Trying humping a piece of plank . . . that's exactly what a behind-less woman feels like.  grin

Anymore questions?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
D-reloaded:

David, this isnt about women so shush about pit or no pit. That's a gross way of describing the female body.

if memory serves me right, i merely borrowed the usage from adeboo.
Ok i'll be more technically correct . . . the anatomy of the female vagina.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
When I was in secondary school, Biology was a requirement

Have things change that much?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2008
Men are visually stimulated. . .and technically the big butt takes NO part in Excretion, its the little valve-like opening called the anus/rectum that does, so technically it may be argued that the big butt serves a purpose similar to the peacock's tail, to provide evidence of sexual attraction.

Bottom line: its coded into the genes - an instinctive non controlled reaction

But that said, some like them bigger than others, I personally am not a big butt freak (sagging and excess flesh 10-20 years later ) so I prefer moderate sized behinds.
I seriously do not like it when men say that something cannot be controlled. The big butt issue is like the western media that portray anorexic women as the icon of beauty and that notion has been embedded in some men's DNA. Every human action can be controlled as long as you train the right stimulus.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
By deloaded
When I was in secondary school, Biology was a requirement

Have things change that much?
It's  'have things chang[b]ed[/b] that much'.  Who wrote SSCE for you?

Also, you wrote:That's a gross way of describing the female body.
Start by reading lacombs english for preteens. You need to discover the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2008
the same person that wrote yours asking about erections and believes that "the big butt" is actually for excrement embarassed
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Start by reading lacombs english for preteens. You need to discover the difference between an adjective and a noun.

Do you ever learn? Sorry to burst your hyper-active bubble but "gross" can be used as:
1. a noun
2. an adjective
3. a transitive verb.

Now stick to the topic!
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2008
Do you ever learn? Sorry to burst your hyper-active bubble but "gross" can be used as:
1. a noun
2. an adjective
3. a transitive verb.

Now stick to the topic!
I'm even dissapointed that you cannot see the k leg in the structure of that language and please, tell your floozie that she needs to soft pedal on that egusi and iyan and drop 30lbs. Vegetables are not meant to be used as flowers.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2008
David, I think she wants you  grin

What did I say? Attention seeking whores always look for a way to attack women even if guys are also attacking them. It's a shame sha and to think she's Yoruba, that is the most depressing part

David, please treat the kid well. You know being retarded and everything, she's going to require alot of care. I wish you all the best  embarassed

I'm even dissapointed

One "s".
Re: Askmen.com by 4Play(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2008
Anywoman still get question for men?

Get back to topic abeg.I don report all of una for this thread to Seun.You will all soon be banned grin
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2008
make him ban me and give me my TOH jare. shio angry
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

I'm even dissapointed that you cannot see the k leg in the structure of that language and please, tell your floozie that she needs to soft pedal on that egusi and iyan and drop 30lbs. Vegetables are not meant to be used as flowers.

I'm equally disappointed that you can't see the fact that you goofed when you assumed that "gross" cannot both be used as a noun and an adjective.

That's a gross way of describing the female body. can easily be rewritten as:
That's a silly/crude/distateful way of describing the female body.

Either you keep quiet and move on with the topic or u continue to make a mockery of your english language.

Now about dropping pounds . . . how about you post your picture first then i can decide what to recommend to someone else? Sounds like a good idea innit . . .
Re: Askmen.com by TOH(f): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2008
I guess this is fine, for now.  grin

Btw, people dey eat flowers now? Lol is that a Ghanian delicacy?  cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
TOH:

I guess this is fine, for now.  grin

Btw, people dey eat flowers now? Lol is that a Ghanian delicacy?  cheesy

Omo Ekiti. . . .what is up with you and david sef grin
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2008
Question:
Do you believe the popular street Nigerian quote by some men 'all hole na hole'?
Re: Askmen.com by TOH(f): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2008
Lmao they don ban you again?  tongue

No be that *gross* hoodrat who is on my ass because she wants David like I'm keeping him from her

Foolish child  grin

first it was "heffer" now she's arguing with me over "gross"

Girl no wan give up. anyway im going home.
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2008
TOH:

Lmao they don ban you again? tongue

ke? am new here o. . . .
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
Lmao they don ban you again? 

No be that *gross* hoodrat who is on my ass because she wants David like I'm keeping him from her

Foolish child 

first it was "heffer" now she's arguing with me over "gross"

Girl no wan give up. anyway im going home.
Multiple ID, multiple personality. This one na [b]T[/b]rashy [b]O[/b]l' [b]H[/b]o
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:
Do you believe the popular street Nigerian quote by some men 'all hole na hole'?

No, I don't  undecided

NEXT!!!  grin
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
No, I don't

NEXT!!!

Are you a man?

Anyway,
Question:
Do you support women to ascend popular Nigerian thrones like the Oba of Lagos, Ooni of Ife, Obi of onitsha, Oba of Benin etc in place of the traditional men that occupy it?
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Multiple ID, multiple personality.

wetin wrong with that? girl, each person have multiple identity. . . .dnt tell me you didn't direct it at me b/c if you say sth abt multiple identity, well, what can i say?  lipsrsealed grin
Re: Askmen.com by DrFerlie(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
morenike09:

No, I don't  undecided

NEXT!!!  grin

toyin, what happened to your handle? banned?
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Are you a man?

so you're telling me when you answered my question directed at men on page 5-6 of this forum, you were being a man?  i can pull out the evidence you answered my question, so dnt deny it. .
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

toyin, what happened to your handle? banned?

even with a diff XX, you still dey follow me. . , am i the candy shop or what?
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2008
morenike09:

even with a diff XX, you still dey follow me. . , am i the candy shop or what?
roflmao grin
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
ibkaye:

roflmao grin

LOL. . . . you too? ok, am expecting eldee to pop out grin
Re: Askmen.com by eldee(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2008
*peeps, nah, i refuse to pop out* [size=2pt]this is reverse psychology ohh, hmmn[/size]
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2008
eldee:

*peeps, nah, i refuse to pop out* [size=2pt]this is reverse psychology ohh, hmmn[/size]

LOL. . . .but you did. . , you're here aren't you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? / .. / What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.