Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13778 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2008
tommyex:

aha
so next Qmake una start before we ask ours oo,lol
by d way,how else can i judge a book?by d summary?

babe, you should know. . . .by the contents inside. . , how it expresses itself by each page, how understandable it is. . . its choice of words tell where the book is from and who wrote (taught) the book. . . how fragile each page is. . .

@post
why can't some men understand NO means NO. . . not NO means Yes but NO means NO? undecided grin
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 12:46am On Feb 05, 2008
Lmao funmi you need to hang around mature guys

It's usually teenagers and those in their early 20s that go around babbling about their "conquests"
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:46am On Feb 05, 2008
Question:

Why do some men get a hard on by just being with you in an elevator for 2 mins or sitting beside you in a church? Can't they control that 'thing' for a minute?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 4:55am On Feb 05, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:

Why do some men get a hard on by just being with you in an elevator for 2 mins or sitting beside you in a church? Can't they control that 'thing' for a minute?

a hard-on is physiological in nature. When a man sees a nubile female, a reflex triggers blood to rush into the spongy tissue and capillaries of the penile shaft, the arterioles that deliver blood to the p enis also vasodilate causing them to fill with more blood than is usual . . . thus causing what is generally known as a "hard on".

Asking us to "control" it is like telling us to prevent our own blood flow . . . its impossible.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2008
a hard-on is physiological in nature. When a man sees a nubile female, a reflex triggers blood to rush into the spongy tissue and capillaries of the penile shaft, the arterioles that deliver blood to the p enis also vasodilate causing them to fill with more blood than is usual . . . thus causing what is generally known as a "hard on".

Asking us to "control" it is like telling us to prevent our own blood flow . . . its impossible.

Don't tell me it's not controllable because I know some men control themselves beyond belief. You probably need Jesus.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2008
funmi, quit making girls look bad.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 5:47am On Feb 05, 2008
hotfunmi:

Don't tell me it's not controllable because I know some men control themselves beyond belief. You probably need Jesus.

you probably need Jesus so you can stop looking at our uncontrollable "things".
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2008
funmi, quit making girls look bad.

Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2008
lol, how did this thread grow without me?

hotfunmi and 4Him you could as well hook up and find Jesus together cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2008
you probably need Jesus so you can stop looking at our uncontrollable "things". 

Who's gazing at your uncontrollable things? The damn thing is glaring and even a blind woman can see it. It's a pity that so many men have their brain in between their legsbut still claim to be alpha male.

4Him, I seriously recommend Jesus for you and  I'll also put you on a one month prescription for serious fasting,prayers and deliverance.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2008
hotfunmi:

Who's gazing at your uncontrollable things? The damn thing is glaring and even a blind woman can see it. It's a pity that so many men have their brain in between their legsbut still claim to be alpha male.

how does a blind woman see my uncontrollable "thing" if she wasnt salivating in anticipation? Are my eyes stuck to my zipper or do we walk around naked?

You need to wash your eyes.
Re: Askmen.com by tkb417(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2008

Interesting. . .Men of Steel, timber and Calibre wont get hard ons in the church, elevators, whereever.
You know why, they have things under control. They are probably looking for ways to run from the numerous ladies around dem.

Slack and loose ladies make silly he-goats get hard ons in the church.

PS: Watch the kind of elevators u enter, u dont wanna get raped cool cool
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2008
@Tk, which one do I believe now?  4Him said that men are incapable of controlling those things but you are proving him wrong this time.

By Tk
PS: Watch the kind of elevators u enter, u don't want to get raped

Dem never born the man wey go try rape me . Walahi, I'll make sure his two balls runs back into his stomach.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2008
how does a blind woman see my uncontrollable "thing" if she wasnt salivating in anticipation? Are my eyes stuck to my zipper or do we walk around naked?
You see it written all over them, their popping eyes, thats when they  drool and ask very silly questions and act silly too, they are uneasy because their third leg is growing out of proportion and finally, their eyes are fixated on your chest like it's glued there. Only if they know how those stupid gazes make women uncormfortable. If  Nigerian men concentrate on their books the way they concentrate on female  boobs, Albert Einstein and Michael faraday would have been Nigeria natives and yoruba for sure.
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2008
why can't some men understand NO means NO. . . not NO means Yes but NO means NO?

Because from experience No means Yes from women,most times when they say No they mean yes,So any answer you get from a lady first seems like they wana test ur resolve.Well at least Girls used d trick some years back

Funmi
Ur qs always bring out funny responses,I dont even know the kinda men u meet and how u relate with them,when no be say u naked how man deak go hard 4 church?or elevator?
Anyway i love this thread,a good reason 4 me 2 check Romance grin
Re: Askmen.com by tkb417(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2008
@Hotfunmi
Lmao. . .ure a funny person.
how can you possibly believe guys cant control der emotions. Guys who's members go on riot cos of some little revelations should see a shrink

About the rape thing? i trust you. where have u been?
i can see , ure doing good to sustain this thread.
Good job
Re: Askmen.com by tkb417(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2008
If Nigerian men concentrate on their books the way they concentrate on female boobs
will u also believe that some gurls are out der to make guys salivate at der boobs?
we see these things everyday. The difference between the guys that cringe at such sights and those that remain cool calm and collected is the level of discipline they exhibit.

nyways, catch u laterz
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2008
that's what separates the men from the boys. a real man is ALWAYS in control, except when he decides to relinquish it (like say to the right woman, when they're getting down wink wink), for him there's a time and place for everything; while some men remain kids. they are unable to control something as simple as salivary glands. tongue tongue tongue

have u noticed how men with such free-reigning impulses find it difficult to sustain relationships? it's because their immaturity cannot permit them to have something as serious as a commitment. that's when you hear phrases like 'player-for-life'. it's only a sub for 'kiddo-for-life' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2008
Question:

Why is it that some men suffer from selective amnesia? They will not remember their wife's or children's birthday or their wedding aniversary but they'll surely remember which club won the champions league in 1885 or who won the world cup in 1964?
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2008
my pastor said (i'm going to need an expert to confirm this) that men think with the right side which is more agressive, and women use the left lobe which is calculating.

i guess whatever tickles their agressive lobe (they cant even remmeber their own birthdays!! we have to celebrate it for them, for goodness sakes!!) is what they are more likely to remember
Re: Askmen.com by jkpretty(f): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2008
@ last question
Becos they choose to remember only the dates they want to. Especially to cut expenses. If not then anything about the chic naturally does not matter to them.

The whahala in this thread is too much sef. No matter what we love our men

@poster,
why make things so difficult, u are still going to marry a man.
Re: Askmen.com by jkpretty(f): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2008
well erm wait a minute, i have a question

Guys why don't u let go when u know its truly over?
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2008
Cool thread,though a lot of the questions are generalised,i definitely don't believe there's a 'one size fits all' answer  but I'll respond from my own point of view.

hotfunmi:

Question:
Why is it that some men suffer from selective amnesia? They will not remember their wife's or children's birthday or their wedding aniversary but  they'll surely remember which club won the champions league in 1885 or who won the world cup in 1964?

This essentially relates to how male & female brains process info,this link could help:
http://www.thirdage.com/news/articles/ALT03/05/09/27/ALT03050927-02.html

hotfunmi:

Question:

This isn't entirely true,like Dr 4him said it all relates to sensory perceptions,but men that renew their minds(Rom 12:2) or are preoccupied with more serious stuff largely don't experience that.

hotfunmi:

Question:
Why do some men sex and tell?  [s]I mean, must you tell all your friends that you slept with a particular girl but turn around to accuse women of gossipping?[/s]

Like D-r said this actually depends on what phase of life the 'man' is in ,it however has  less to do with age .

hotfunmi:

Question:

Why do some men enjoy two women fighting over them?

Don't women appreciate their men exhibiting a little jealosy at times?  wink
As per 'fighting',I don't know about that ,men actually can't multi-task as well as women & would honestly go all out to avoid such complications.

hotfunmi:

Question:

Why do African men always prefer to  point at the woman whenever they are shooting blanks?

We were made to be in control my dear (lol!). I honestly can't answer this one,if at all it is true.

hotfunmi:

Question,
Why do guys always always pee inside the swim pool?

Yepa ! What can be sweeter than that?? grin
I don't agree o , I guess we can do it with minimum fuss,unlike. . . . . . . . .

hotfunmi:

Question:
Why do most men go to any lenght even if it means losing all they worked for because they want a piece of kitten?  Even dumb animals  won't take such risks for sex.

It depends on personality,some people are risk takers others are risk averse,I can point out situations where WOMEN(yes!) took such risks as well.

hotfunmi:

Question:
Why do men hardly clean up after them, piss on the toilet seat and fart in the public?

How do you clean up after farting?

As per the toilet seat thingy we improve with time I guess. smiley

hotfunmi:

Question:
What is the factor that makes you guys desire to marry? Do you feel it or do you just do it because your peers are doing it or is it because you want to raise a family?

You've answered it your self(in bold).

Add kids to the equation and voila !

hotfunmi:

Men to me has no definite definition because of their continous changing characteristics. The are not stable under normal  temperature and atmospheric pressure and cannot be seen in the periodic table. They are also highly inflammable.

Changing characteristics?  undecided  Its called flexibility. Men adapt and re-adapt quicker,and this requires quick thinking and/or decisions

Highly Inflammable - I totally disagree,depends on personality I guess

hotfunmi:

Question:
Ok, you guys are quick to call us old mama whenever we turn 30 or fat when we can still pass for average; Don't you know you guys don't look as hot as you were in your 20's? I mean, the bald head, the belle, the groans and the heavily reduced bed power, should I continue? Can we get some form of concession from you men and can you also look at yourself before judging her please?
[s]
Kudos to good  non polygamous dads and men that love their wife's dearly, i throway salute.[/s]

We (men ,women) should make a concious effort to eat right,keep fit & look good

QED cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2008
Question:
What do they always think about besides women? I heard sometimes their minds go blank for a minute, is that true?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2008
@jarzinho, thanks for your honest answers.
Re: Askmen.com by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2008
What do they always think about besides women? I heard sometimes their minds go blank for a minute, is that true
i think about money before women. . .i know some men think about women all the days of their lives.
Examples are those crybabies who come to NL for the simplest of advices.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:
What do they always think about besides women? I heard sometimes their minds go blank for a minute, is that true?

surprisingly the amount of time you spend thinking about women dwindles with age. Most men in their late 20s upwards are more concerned about money and their careers than women.
do our minds go blank for a minute? Yes . . . happens several times.
Re: Askmen.com by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
Most men in their late 20s upwards are more concerned about money and their careers than women.

Thank u
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2008
lol
FUnmi,ur questns seem like u wana create ur ideal man?u be scientist?
Anyhow i like d thread!!
Re: Askmen.com by adeboo(f): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2008
Ask them any question?
ok

Why do men always wake up with a hard on?
Do they usually have sex on their mind when they sleep?
Why are they always so randy in the mornings?

A man - someone that will handle all the drama that i throw at him (which wont be that much), love me forever, make me laugh when i need to and support me spiritually, emotionally and financially for sure. tongue
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2008
I assume women dont wake up in a randy mood either.
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2008
They wake up with an hard-on,cos its normal.
Ask any biology teacher that 1?

All una qs na like trips sef.
'Trips thread'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Will I Ever Survive This? / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. / Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.