Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? (17445 Views)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Sodiq33(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
cindyrella: You are not alone there. embarassed
I know cool girls

and you are one of them
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sodiq33: Nairaland!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Moyola(f): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
. . .talk abt "eyes-kongba" tongue
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Crap! Kindly crop my name off of this shitty thread before my mom sees it.

For the last time Onila when are you gonna give me at least a quality BJ if not bbanging?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by duni04(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Cuz u see the same 'good girl' delusions about urself in the 'good guys' and prefer people u think aren't as hypocritical as yourself (the bad boys). People like you always end up with broken hearts, your main problem being stereotyping yourself as a good person when you're not.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Smh
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
REALITY101: Crap! Kindly crop my name off of this shitty thread before my mom sees it.

For the last time Onila when are you gonna give me at least a quality BJ if not bbanging?
yr mama aint on Nairaland tongue tongue

aint you not a bad boy
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
duni04: Cuz u see the same 'good girl' delusions about urself in the 'good guys' and prefer people u think aren't as hypocritical as yourself (the bad boys). People like you always end up with broken hearts, your main problem being stereotyping yourself as a good person when you're not.

but I am a good person

based on my life achievements
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by dj187: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
It reminds of jamelia (the british born singer) when she was asked about her ideal man because of her quiet & good girl nature the interviewer hurridly concluded that she knows jamelia will definitely love someone like justin timberlake, Jemilia in haste told her dat she is not down for someone with a good guy nature but will rather love someone like 50 cent with a bad boy nature
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila: yr mama aint on Nairaland tongue tongue

aint you not a bad boy

The important question is WHEN WE GONNA Bleep?

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Straight to the point!!!
No time for rotten mangoes
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
REALITY101:

you guys are so Hot undecided
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila: you guys are so Hot undecided

#Teamifwecandoitlaterwhynotmow
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by daryoor(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
mutiply: Its very possible for you to change the above guys and make them good and may be suit your taste,there is no perfect man out there.change is the only thing that is constant.

that is the mentality that get u naive teenager-minded chicks f@*ked and dumped. Can i have the intention of just screwing your brains out and take any tin u say seriously?

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
let's put it this way, those names u wrote are people that have loads of time for ur numerous rubbish on NL; hence your "vote of thanks".

4 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
REALITY101:

#Teamifwecandoitlaterwhynotmow

team ilikereality 101 tongue

but we aint gonna fuc-k
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by duni04(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila:

but I am a good person

based on my life achievements
LOL..well the fact that you pleasure in telling everyone you're a virgin and then going through your topics on nairaland, you have a seriously dirty mind. Plus the fact that you think drinking, smoking and clubbing makes u dirty. Its all in the mind and yours is totally bad. So you need a bad boy to fulfil all those bad fantasies in your mind. A real good girl will know better than to jeopardize and waste all her good on one stupid, carefree a-hole that calls himself a bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
I can't believe this made it to the front page. Onila, congratulations!!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by bluejeff(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Damn ! This ish is on the front page shocked
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by mozinta: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Simple,because bad boys are no good and good boys are no fun.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by femzy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Novak & Roger is playing yet this made it to fp

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by oyestephen(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
The truth is, you receive the negative charges you emit. Be in christ, emit positive charges, pray against such negative magnets, and all will be well again :*
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
It is the forbiden fruit syndrome. You have probably been good all your life and you want to see/taste the other side of life therefore you approval of the bad. Know this, that there is wickedness * Putting it in a good way* in the best of us, and until you develop how to chanel the presumably bad for good, my sister you are going to continue in your state of rest

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by omenziate(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dis babe wey sabi whine person na him pple dey give demselve wahala over? Madam na ur calling b dis .
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Rocktation(f): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Onila is officially on NL's book of records.

While this may seem like a gift, it has the feel of a punishment as well. Cos you'd be getting all the attention you've been wanting in one MIGHTY swoop.
# Be careful what you wish for...#
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila: undecided Considering I am a good girl=I dont drink, I dont smoke, I dont sleep around, I dont go clubbing every weekend, well behaved and humble

but I am always attracted and fall inlove easily with bad boys

even on Nairaland see the guys I adore their personalities= Reality101, bittyend, arquebusier, acidtalk, 190, pleep, sagamite and cameroonpride. all dem bad boys

is there something wrong with me I dont wanna destroy my future cry

Why am I not on that list? sad

I started gangbanging before bittyend, started at age 14... Started smoking weed at age 15, told my mum I was a gangster at 16 and I got kicked out of college the same year(despite being the best student in my class)... However, I enrolled at another college and graduated the following year... I never wanted to go to uni, but I had to go to make my African parents happy.. Got into uni, fell in love with education again and got introduced Afrocentrism by a naija guy in uni... Not as hyped and rowdy as I used to be, but I'm still a bad boy - true story!!

Put me on that list asap!! cool grin
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella: I can't believe this made it to the front page. Onila, congratulations!!

Not new! 98.9 % of Onila's post always make front page. Virgin power
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by bright87: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila: undecided Considering I am a good girl=I dont drink, I dont smoke, I dont sleep around, I dont go clubbing every weekend, well behaved and humble

but I am always attracted and fall inlove easily with bad boys

even on Nairaland see the guys I adore their personalities= Reality101, bittyend, arquebusier, acidtalk, 190, pleep, sagamite and cameroonpride. all dem bad boys

is there something wrong with me I dont wanna destroy my future cry

You are simply a wolf in sheep's clothing or you could be possess with a demonic spirit that attracts bad guys.. see a native doctor for more help !
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by horlajide: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Like attracts Like (Laws of Attraction)

U prolly tell urself ure good buh ure sub-concious might just be otherwise
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Xano(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
girl or lady or neither, which ever one you are, in my opinion, you fantasize about them bad apples. You think of them, you want to experience them again. It seems you are intrigued about what you've heard about them(bad ones), thus the attraction..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.