Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? (17446 Views)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, so my age is the issue? If you say so, Fula. Conversely, do men in their 20s like bad girls?

No lol, I like good girls lollll

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198:

No lol, I like good girls lollll

I see....that's gr8.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Hey, how are you?

How you doing? cool

LOL. Don't be silly.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

LOL. Don't be silly.

Whatsup? grin
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

I see....that's gr8.

Good girls can be fun too and are not boring cool
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Whatsup? grin

Absolutely nothing. You can stop now, no offense meant.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sorry, everyone. Take care.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Wallade(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2013
onila: undecided Considering I am a good girl=I dont drink, I dont smoke, I dont sleep around, I dont go clubbing every weekend, well behaved and humble

but I am always attracted and fall inlove easily with bad boys

even on Nairaland see the guys I adore their personalities= Reality101, bittyend, arquebusier, acidtalk, 190, pleep, sagamite and cameroonpride. all dem bad boys

is there something wrong with me I dont wanna destroy my future cry

Iwo ke! U are a bad girl trying to be a good girl.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by zuchyblink(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
it is natural for girls to love bad boys.it has been biologically,psychologically,socially proven.bad boys are fun to be with,girls die for them.being with a bad boy gives women a sense of protection and fun.women are nurturers,they believe they can nurture and make a bad boy change,this feelings make women feel like superwomen.at the end of the day they get dumped and humiliated.
They will start to say all men are the same,while they have not given nice guys chance in their life.nice guys are not romantic,they are boring,and less masculine,thats the perception of women.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
zuchyblink: it is natural for girls to love bad boys.it has been biologically,psychologically,socially proven.bad boys are fun to be with,girls die for them.being with a bad boy gives women a sense of protection and fun.women are nurturers,they believe they can nurture and make a bad boy change,this feelings make women feel like superwomen.at the end of the day they get dumped and humiliated.
They will start to say all men are the same,while they have not given nice guys chance in their life.nice guys are not romantic,they are boring,and less masculine,thats the perception of women.

This is a bunch of rubbish. A gentleman can easily provide and protect, much better than a bad boy. Only bad girls like bad boys. Either that or immature girls who copy other women like them.

When it comes to fun, that's in the eyes of the beholder. Bad boys are often abusive in relationships, but only women with low self-esteem go flocking back to them.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
I think it's the ultra confidence and tinge of arrogance that gets to the girls. They usually tend to be independant and good-looking too which doesnt help. Alpha male is the term that comes to mind.

I dont think you have to be a bad girl or immature to be caught in the spell, you simply have to be smart enough not to fall for someone carrying that facade. "Bad boys" usually have issues.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: I think it's the ultra confidence and tinge of arrogance that gets to the girls. They usually tend to be independant and good-looking too which doesnt help. Alpha male is the term that comes to mind.

I dont think you have to be a bad girl or immature to be caught in the spell, you simply have to be smart enough not to fall for someone carrying that facade. "Bad boys" usually have issues.

There are good-looking independent gentlemen as well. There is something else that women like about "bad boys". But as aforementioned I think it has to do with immaturity and self-esteem, because often these "good girls" once they are done being abused by these bad guys, who do they go after?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
What do you mean something else?

The truth is, oftentimes the girl knows the "bad guy" is no good for her but allows this initial attraction and subsequent feelings to anchor her to him. The experience allows her to keep from making the same mistake once again. So yes, in many cases they do go for the good guys from then on, knowing better. Still there are plenty of girls who do not fall for it in the first place despite some inexplicable attraction. Sometimes there is a side of It that deals with low self esteem and abuse, but its not necessarily a pre-requsite to the equation.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: What do you mean something else?

The truth is, oftentimes the girl knows the "bad guy" is no good for her but allows this initial attraction and subsequent feelings to anchor her to him. The experience allows her to keep from making the same mistake once again. So yes, in many cases they do go for the good guys from then on, knowing better. Still there are plenty of girls who do not fall for it in the first place despite some inexplicable attraction. Sometimes there is a side of It that deals with low self esteem and abuse, but its not necessarily a pre-requsite to the equation.

Women feel that they can fix something about bad boys. They feel that they can turn bad boys into good boys. But it never works
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fulaman198:

Women feel that they can fix something about bad boys. They feel that they can turn bad boys into good boys. But it never works

Lol, true enough. Why not choose a good guy to begin with right?

Not all women are like this, and "good guys finishing last" is not a law of the universe. Take heart and stay true to yourself. Before you know it you will find your queen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.