Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? (17447 Views)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by austin4real(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
I really wanna bleep onila soo bad. D mere fact dat she's attracted to bad boiz dey make my soldier salute ehhhh. Onila wat do u say grin
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by EzePromoe: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Onila, you no put Seun for ya list lipsrsealed
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
*Enters thread and notices how ''Dry'' it is, yawns and plays Tonto dike's song to brighten up this thread* cool

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by safarigirl(f): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Good girls for bad guys
Good guys for bad girls.

When you've spent most of your life conforming to society's beliefs and being a morally upright person, curiosity leads you into wanting to explore your other half, good girls are naturally intrigued by bad guys, they want to know what makes them tick, they want to share in the adrenaline rush when you do something that you're sure the society will frown upon. Every good girl has a secret fantasy where she wants to defy protocol and do something unbecoming.....true story.

BTW, Onila, I never knew you were a good girl, since when? smiley
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Xano(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
femzy: Novak & Roger is playing yet this made it to fp

no mind them. Novak Djorkovic won with a sublime backhand. Wow!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by jhydebaba(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
... And this "crap" made front page undecided BTW, who is Onila
embarassed

badbelle tongue
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by bittyend1: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Onila, when am I going to press that and suck on ya virgin bo.obsquad?

I'm 'badder' than a muthaphucka, the 'baddest' don on nl, I'm the Vito Corleone on nl, and I've got guns bigger than Bow Wow.

Ready to tear that pu.ss up, ya noe.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by femzy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
Xano:

no mind them. Novak Djorkovic won with a sublime backhand. Wow!

What a sublime match to end this year's tennis calendar. Need 2 look for where sleep is now.Hustle unpaused for tomorrow.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Les: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
How do you know dose guys are even bad? Cos of wat they type on nairaland?? You are attracted to bad guys cos you love bad tins, as simple as dat. Have u tried dating d ones you call good guys?? Did they satisfy you or disgust you?? Well to me, i would just say you like tins happenin, you like happenin guys, you don't want to be bored at ol especially by ur man, and i think that's were guys you tag "bad guys" seems to fall. If i were you, i would call it lively guys cos gossip is bad, arm robbery is bad, killing is bad, domestic violence is bad and so on and a guy dat does ol dat is a bad guy. So you cant tell me you are attracted to a guy dat, kills, gossip, will batter you and so on. But if dat's truly wat you want, i suggest you go for psychological evaluation. So i think you are attracted to a more than a lively guy, dose i call happenin guys like 190 dat's funny and has more dan 7lovers.
Btw, i think seun is crushing on you 4 putting dis on d front page, he's a "Bad guy" tho, *winks*
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by AB10(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Curiosity
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by mkoabiola: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Who is Onila?
Hw does ds makes d front page?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Les: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
LesbianBoy: *Enters thread and notices how ''Dry'' it is, yawns and plays Tonto dike's song to brighten up this thread* cool
bros nawa 4 ur name o, if i fit change username, i go just change am com leave anythin les for you cos your name dont speak good about mine, me na chineke boy o. But you are correct sha, this thread is borin, i come across this shit erryday!! Bad boys ni, minion and hades ko
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by abiL(f): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2012
Who is responsible for putting this thread on the front page

KMT

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Booty4me: 12:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Smh
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Localamos(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2012
onila: undecided Considering I am a good girl=I dont drink, I dont smoke, I dont sleep around, I dont go clubbing every weekend, well behaved and humble

The fact that you don't do all these things doean't make you a good girl.
Whether you are wll behaved and humble, leave that to others to judge.

My perception about you is this: you want people to see you as a socially well adjusted and well regulated individual, but somewhere in your heart, you yearn for the opposite. And that's how the cookie crumbles!

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2012
onila power cool

I RUN NAIRALAND! cool
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by 190theclown: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2012
is 190 bad grin grin grin

Please this post was directed specially at the nigerian women gender and meant to offend as many of them out there as possible
who ever has a problem with this post should please call our customer care team on 091-kiss-my-arse!!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Les: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2012
Les: How do you know dose guys are even bad? Cos of wat they type on nairaland?? You are attracted to bad guys cos you love bad tins, as simple as dat. Have u tried dating d ones you call good guys?? Did they satisfy you or disgust you?? Well to me, i would just say you like tins happenin, you like happenin guys, you don't want to be bored at ol especially by ur man, and i think that's were guys you tag "bad guys" seems to fall. If i were you, i would call it lively guys cos gossip is bad, arm robbery is bad, killing is bad, domestic violence is bad and so on and a guy dat does ol dat is a bad guy. So you cant tell me you are attracted to a guy dat, kills, gossip, will batter you and so on. But if dat's truly wat you want, i suggest you go for psychological evaluation. So i think you are attracted to a more than a lively guy, dose i call happenin guys like 190 dat's funny and has more dan 7lovers.
Btw, i think seun is crushing on you 4 putting dis on d front page, he's a "Bad guy" tho, *winks*
waitin 4 wen dis mods dem go hide my post, dat's just wat they are good at, smh!!!!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella: I can't believe this made it to the front page. Onila, congratulations!!
HI HATER tongue
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Les: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2012
onila: onila power cool

I RUN NAIRALAND! cool
gal u de claim so o!!!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

Please this post was directed specially at the nigerian women gender and meant to offend as many of them out there as possible
who ever has a problem with this post should please call our customer care team on 091-kiss-my-arse!!
YEA kiss kiss
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2012
onila: HI HATER tongue
Hi Onila tongue
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Rocktation: Onila is officially on NL's book of records.

While this may seem like a gift, it has the feel of a punishment as well. Cos you'd be getting all the attention you've been wanting in one MIGHTY swoop.
# Be careful what you wish for...#
SWEET NIGGA kiss
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by 190theclown: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2012
onila: YEA kiss kiss
\

Hi pumpkin
ride with me lemme tongue-clean your oven dry wink wink
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2012
REALITY101:

Not new! 98.9 % of Onila's post always make front page. Virgin power
YOU ALREADY KNOW cool
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin you forgot to add ' and is subject to criticism ' grin
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by 190theclown: 12:25am On Nov 13, 2012
hornipipe: grin you forgot to add ' and is subject to criticism ' grin

grin grin
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Browneyes3(f): 12:26am On Nov 13, 2012
Gurl,yhu've got too much-'boy'-issues rattling your mind...seriously!!! angry ...getting bored is all you ever do to post topics as this...mttchhewww!!!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 12:27am On Nov 13, 2012
safarigirl: Good girls for bad guys
Good guys for bad girls.

When you've spent most of your life conforming to society's beliefs and being a morally upright person, curiosity leads you into wanting to explore your other half, good girls are naturally intrigued by bad guys, they want to know what makes them tick, they want to share in the adrenaline rush when you do something that you're sure the society will frown upon. Every good girl has a secret fantasy where she wants to defy protocol and do something unbecoming.....true story.

BTW, Onila, I never knew you were a good girl, since when? smiley
I love smart bit-ches kiss
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
\

Hi pumpkin
ride with me lemme tongue-clean your oven dry wink wink
too raw undecided
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Pakavy(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2012
onila: undecided Considering I am a good girl=I dont drink, I dont smoke, I dont sleep around, I dont go clubbing every weekend, well behaved and humble

but I am always attracted and fall inlove easily with bad boys

even on Nairaland see the guys I adore their personalities= Reality101, bittyend, arquebusier, acidtalk, 190, pleep, sagamite and cameroonpride. all dem bad boys

is there something wrong with me I dont wanna destroy my future cry

onila d human magnet..hav u 4gotten dat lyk repels an unlyk attracts?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.