Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? (17442 Views)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by dammytosh: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Do you look Bitchy ?

How many piercing do u have ?

Your signature is crazy and i guess your thoughts should be too. Only a bitch will come around.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Hardfact: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2012
'Cause you are so beautiful
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Les: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2012
berem: seconded! Unfollows too. Mtscheeew!
can i say "thirded to un.follow"??
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2012
GB102: Onila d truth is dat we have had a lot of ur type on NL for a long time. D preach about fornication but when d disvirgin either d run from NL or d change username. So talk with low tone wen u preach about sex. By d looks of tins I do believe before ur 19yrs birthday u don scatter d koko
you so right so i rest my case
but for comment sack a good girl falls in luv with a bad guy because she wanna b bad too...i hav met a lot of gurls like ONILA dey end up becoming worst than d bad guy so i believe u a good gurl because u not yet free and chanced...when u c freedom then when can create a new thread topic
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by subzero2(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2012
onila: undecided Considering I am a good girl=I dont drink, I dont smoke, I dont sleep around, I dont go clubbing every weekend, well behaved and humble

but I am always attracted and fall inlove easily with bad boys

even on Nairaland see the guys I adore their personalities= Reality101, bittyend, arquebusier, acidtalk, 190, pleep, sagamite and cameroonpride. all dem bad boys

is there something wrong with me I dont wanna destroy my future cry

Be what u pretend not to be. Maybe, u're a chronic hypocrite. Dont u tink so? undecided
onila: undecided Considering I am a good girl=I dont drink, I dont smoke, I dont sleep around, I dont go clubbing every weekend, well behaved and humble

even on Nairaland see the guys I adore their personalities= Reality101, bittyend, arquebusier, acidtalk, 190, pleep, sagamite and cameroonpride. all dem bad boys

Be what u pretend not to be. Maybe, u're a chronic hypocrite. Dont u tink so?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by LL1: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2012

to me yes sometin is wrong wit ur head
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2012
I'm a Badman...[/sub]*In R kelly's Voice*[sub]

Truth is ure a very badgal onila angry I knw her personally and I also knw wat u did last summer angry grin
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by skexy(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2012
Its very possible for you to change the above guys and make them good and may be suit your taste,there is no perfect man out there.change is the only thing that is constant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA grin grin grin grin grin grin
SO she shld have all of them and change them?
Onila oya over to you super woman, have them all and change them to be angelic boys tongue tongue
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Ranoscky(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2012
Onila again
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2012
Hardfact: 'Cause you are so beautiful
Stop fooling the poor gurl undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by skexy(f): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
mutiply: Its very possible for you to change the above guys and make them good and may be suit your taste,there is no perfect man out there.change is the only thing that is constant.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA grin grin grin grin grin grin
SO she shld have all of them and change them? Onila oya over to you super woman, have them all and change them to be angelic boys tongue tongue
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by fflamingo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
eeediot is admireing early divource afta naw u will come on nairaland that he iss ny responding to my call bt i love him
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Pakavy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
debrief08: Take time out and know yourself. Know what you want and not what people have told you to want.
Secondly, take time and write down the qualities you want in a man. Don't just say yes because someone asks, make sure it is what you want.
You have some growing up to do, calm down and do it right, enjoy your own company for a while, nothing wriong with being alone for a while, those are the best and most productive times of our lives, then we make sane rational decisions.
I see in you someone who let's herself be defined by society and social pressure, calm down and find yourself before you worry about finding a man.
When you are the best you then you will see clearly and make a wise choice
waste of valuable advice on a prodigal gal gone worse!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Pakavy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hardfact: 'Cause you are so beautiful
...and dumb!
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Yornandrew: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pastor Godman Akinlabi said "you attract whom you are". So if bad boys are coming for you it's because you are in their class
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Yornandrew: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
you may be attracted to bad boys becos if you don't check your life now you may wind up being a bad girl. there may be things in you that may make you conform to them that's why they are attracted to you
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Bezed(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
tpia1: anyway, @ op

you keep telling stories of different types of guys and what they're doing, but you never settled with any one of them yet?
cos she is a bad girl
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
grin
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by onila(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
bittyend1: Onila, when am I going to press that and suck on ya virgin bo.obsquad?

I'm 'badder' than a muthaphucka, the 'baddest' don on nl, I'm the Vito Corleone on nl, and I've got guns bigger than Bow Wow.

Ready to tear that pu.ss up, ya noe.
cool cool
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Elebiju: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2012
God has a way of doing things,falling in love with bad boys is ur fate in life,they are d ideal guys for u ABI u think u deserve a good guy like me?never not in this life,U are quick to judge urself but I can see deep within u and I know the kinda person u are
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by valchris10: 2:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Its natural. Bad boys like us spark attraction in women and pose a sexual. they can't choose who to get attracted to cos its not a choice, its a response.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 6:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Well if women like bad guys and think they will get a good guy later on in their life, then ROFL good luck to them.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Onila, we have more or less the same affliction I think. Although I don't fall in love exactly. Be sure to help a sister out when you find the cure. grin
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Onila, we have more or less the same affliction I think. Although I don't fall in love exactly. Be sure to help a sister out when you find the cure. grin

I'm dissapointed in you EnlightenedSoul shocked
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198:

I'm dissapointed in you EnlightenedSoul shocked

Why, Fula? sad
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Why, Fula? sad

What fascinates you about bad boys so much?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198:

What fascinates you about bad boys so much?

Idk, just realize that I am at times. I'm not a bad girl though, and these are not Mafia- level bad guys, I promise. Anyway, I don't really date them.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Idk, just realize that I am at times. I'm not a bad girl though, and these are not Mafia- level bad guys, I promise. Anyway, I don't really date them.

Lol sure you don't "really" date them wink
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Hey, how are you?

How you doing? cool
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198:

Lol sure you don't "really" date them wink

You don't believe me, hmm? angry
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Fulaman198(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

You don't believe me, hmm? angry

That face looks threatening shocked

I shall not be intimidated by your angry girl face grin. I think women in their 20s like bad boys.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198:

That face looks threatening shocked

I shall not be intimidated by your angry girl face grin. I think women in their 20s like bad boys.

Lol, so my age is the issue? If you say so, Fula. Conversely, do men in their 20s like bad girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.