Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (35308 Views)

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2012
You guyz have been punked!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by djeezy(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: But seriously, do anyone know the girl in question?
I need serious investigation into this
I live in ph and I've had something with this girl in the pic. Her real name is Oluchi Onuoha. U can google her. She's not the winner. Why does mtn think we are gullible?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by cgem: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2012
This is Emmanuella Chichi Mbonu....NOT the MTN winner...check out her facbook pic https://www.facebook.com/emmanuellacm
Also, mtn has opened an official page on facebook for their SCAMMISH winner
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by zeal500: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Pls which plane is sold for 64million?
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: you are even scam your self. We have 3 different pictures here. You said you know the girl, which of them is the girl? Please tell us
The last 2 pictures, i don't know.....But the first one with the post, i know her. So where's the scam in it ? I said i know the first girl and not the other 2 girls. Besides, i didn't post the pictures o!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2012
Whoever believes this ish from MTHen would believe anything....this is scam in its finest
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2012
THIS IS WHAT MTN HAS CAUSED TO THIS YHELLO PIKINS grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by DSoj(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2012
Are dose boobs real? Or as fake as mtn. I luv d boobs tho"""****eyes bulging******
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by kcpumping(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2012
Wait a minute....not even a family celebration pics? Abi she no get family ni? What of friends aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ school mates?ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2012
THIS IS THE GIRL'S BOYFRIEND cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Johnnybravo222(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2012
My people pls don't b deceived. Is d gal really a Nigerian? Frm her name....na pure ojoro. Wich tribe dey bear ebube essian plus Garrick Omo see scam.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by gbengress1: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2012
Despite the fact that we may not trust MTN 100% as we Nigerians don't trust each other. But we should remember that this "fake" MTN has awarded more than 500million naira †Φ Nigerian students within Ǎ̜̣̍ space of 3years. For doubting Thomas, muliply 3000students by 200000 naira. Despite the fact that MTN may not offer the best of service, I think the promo is real as most of their programmes are truthful

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2012
Here's the girl in the first picture. I just called her and she said, WTF ? Wat Aeroplane ? MTN wan use my picture scam people again ? And dat she's going to sue them bloody thieving ass for a huge amount more than the price for the Aeroplane. I just referred her to check out this post to ginger her the more.

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by otokx(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2012
The drama continues.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by wawaboy1(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2012
kcpumping: Wait a minute....not even a family celebration pics? Abi she no get family ni? What of friends aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ school mates?ℓ☺ℓ
Her papa Mr GARRIcks is angry with her. He prefers 10000000 bags of garri to 65M

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam: Hahahahahahahahaha.....I can't fit laugh o! This isn't Ebube Essien o! This is the greatest scam of the century by MTN
This is Emmanuella. She's a good friend. Please stop spreading false news.

Absolute falsehood.

Let us see her picture receiving the cheque or plaque from MTN. What sort of dirty picture is this
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Super1759: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2012
djeezy: I live in ph and I've had something with this girl in the pic. Her real name is Oluchi Onuoha. U can google her. She's not the winner. Why does mtn think we are gullible?
there are many oluchi onuoha(s) there. Maybe you post the link to the exact person
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Arcard(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2012
Haba na chineye amadi b dat ah empty hen
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2012
papaejima1: Now the fools think we are all fools too
See what they claim is the official facebook page of the winner and her photo
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ebube-Essien-Garricks/124717367685996?fref=ts

Another naked girl
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: THIS IS WHAT MTN HAS CAUSED TO THIS YHELLO PIKINS grin grin grin grin

Ur nut don lose.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by pure123: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2012
dont mind them jare they are just trying to hide my identity from publicity, I AM THE WINNER OF THE PLANE........ Like seriously MTN naa yeye network if this is a real scam
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju: .WOW!! So thats what 64million Naira T!tties look like?!..

Mhm. Miss Ebo obe Essien.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by pure123: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2012
zeal500: Pls which plane is sold for 64million?

remnant of dana airline crashed plane.....lol
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/EbubeEssienGarricksNG?fref=ts

Here is the facebook page of the said winner. Did anyone notice that this Facebook account was a new one ? The account was create early hours of today after the announcement. How come the winner just opened a new fb account in this age. MTN don create fake facebook account wan come use am scam us again say na the winner be dat. MTN don too take us as mugus!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2012
The FAN page was created not long ago.

Believe this, Believe Anything. We ought to have the EFCC or NCC or whatever "CC" look into this. angry angry angry
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by olumaxi(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Fraud Alert.
Nobody in UNIPORT knows this girl. I have seen 4 different pics on the internet claiming to be the same winner.
yeah,even d 1 i saw in punch was totaly diferent 4rm dis..nawa 4 mtn o
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by otokx(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2012
The girl is not a UNIPORT student but one of those nursing school parole, look at what thisdayonline had to say

Until Tuesday , she was just an ordinary student. Not anymore because luck has smiled on Ms. Ebube Essien-Garricks, a 27-year-old student of College of Health Science and Technology, Rivers State, to alter her status in life.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by playcharles(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2012
if that was ebube essien garricks, who is this lady then...... this na big fraud

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by lumeneng22: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2012
You know how many boyfwends contributed to this success? Na woman must to win am na. When you play the game you will know that you spend more than N1000 everyday for recharge.Where did a student get this money? MTN thieves.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2012
This girl has been hidden.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by playcharles(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2012
mtn fraud... miss ebube essien garrick just joined facebook 13th november 2012
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by pure123: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam: Here's the girl in the first picture. I just called her and she said, WTF ? Wat Aeroplane ? MTN wan use my picture scam people again ? And dat she's going to sue them bloody thieving ass for a huge amount more than the price for the Aeroplane. I just referred her to check out this post to ginger her the more.

Omo bone plane and 64 million naira, the BOOM wey i dey see for here pass thaat monie....showw! bobby e onjami laya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me Pls : I Want To Block/destroy My Stolen Phone / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.