Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (35312 Views)

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2012
I dnt get all these confusion...dnt empty hen have website or facebook page. If they hvnt posted any notice there then we shuld rather wait for such b4 screaming scam.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by LailaIkeji1: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2012
here's the true picture of Essien Ebube Garricks and she actually won a brand new Cessna 182T AEROPLANE in the MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo bt she took the cash equivalent 64m instead.

second pic is ebube n her brother.

read more - http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/picture-of-ebube-essien-garricks-mtn.html

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by snowprince01(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2012
Why is every1 on mtn? Are u sure mtn has a hand in all these. People can. Scam with anything, are u a leaner.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by gfunkera(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2012
thats my ex girlfriend. emmanuella oluchi onuoha. i just called her now to inform her of her win. mtn una try
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by ouigy99(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2012
Hello guys, just saw this on facebook, she looks totally different from the op picture

http://www.facebook.com/EbubeEssienGarricksNG?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2012
papaejima1: Now the fools think we are all fools too
See what they claim is the official facebook page of the winner and her photo
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ebube-Essien-Garricks/124717367685996?fref=ts
Did u notice that her facebook account was created this november? MTN, please be professional in ur lies

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by treasureboy09(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2012
lol MTN King of Scam
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2012
dat bitch pix is nt d person foolish bloggers
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by amiskurie(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Meet Ebube Essien-Garricks,the 27year old winner of MTN Plane. She asked for the equivalent N64 million.....

Big Congrats to her!!!
SCAM!!
Na MTN GM they fck am,na so he kon use sense scam us talk say na she win.hw on earth will a big breasted girl win promo of all the people wey dey naija.why old mama no win naaaa?HABA! undecided cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by omoobajeje1(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2012
With all the proofs above what else do you need? To you do you really believed that girl really won the plane? And do you really believed the money was actually given to her? Guy wise up this Į̸̸̨§ Naija.
eikeem: Has MTN released the photo of the winner? No.
Is every aeroplane a private jet? No.
If I had been announced as a winner yesterday, would I really want my photo displayed with the current happenings in Nigeria? No.
I seriously think we should stop screaming "scam" until we have a proof. The first and only time I saw one of the winners of the Etisalat Range Rover Sport, I mocked him until I was convinced that the guy truly won it.
BTW, who knows where Mr. Aroma is? Aroma won N10 million in the Who Wants to Be A Millionaire game show. That he is no longer in the spotlight doesn't make it a scam.
Just because the winner of the $1 million prize money in Etisalat promo was not known to me doesn't make it a scam.
It only becomes a scam when I have a major proof to back it up.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Wch school is this winner. Empty hen never said anytime abt that. All we've bn hearing is '27 year old student based in ph' to make matter worse,her fb acc waz created yesterday. Even if this is true,it appears fishy!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by friedrice1: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2012
for those doubting the cost of an "Airplane"
approx $400,000 (x 160)= N64,000,000

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Shalome(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2012
The girl on the 2nd pic is bilikisu ogogo...
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by lawizle(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam: Here's the girl in the first picture. I just called her and she said, WTF ? Wat. Aeroplane ? MTN wan use my picture scam people again ? And dat she's going to sue them bloody thieving ass for a huge amount more than the price for the Aeroplane. I just referred her to check out this post to ginger her the more.

Men dz won na water melon oh, enof to feed da whole family grin
igbsam: Here's the girl in the first picture. I just called her and she said, WTF ? Wat. Aeroplane ? MTN wan use my picture scam people again ? And dat she's going to sue them bloody thieving ass for a huge amount more than the price for the Aeroplane. I just referred her to check out this post to ginger her the more.

Men dz won na water melon oh, enof to feed da whole family
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by PehaKaso: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Babamide: All I see is #64million boobz
Same here bro
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by lawizle(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam: She's a runz girl. You already have her profile up there. Add her and then finish the job. Though she's quite expensive. But trust me, you will get the worth of your penny. Make sure u drink enough jedi Jedi to fit work well. Or else, na ur waist go hear am! If u carry stiff waste go ehn! Make sure u Inform NEMA to stay close o!

Abeg gimme dz babe contact make I sample her body...urgent pls as I need toh change d babe am on currnetly.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
gbanikiti: Why she come dey show us her b.oobi? All these girls sef.anyway congrats to her if really they gave her the money.

Y u dey vex say she show us? Na becos u no get any1 2 show abi? wink
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by eikeem(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2012
omoobajeje1: With all the proofs above what else do you need? To you do you really believed that girl really won the plane? And do you really believed the money was actually given to her? Guy wise up this Į̸̸̨§ Naija.
What proof sir? I haven't seen any ooooo, except for other people's comments.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Meet Ebube Essien-Garricks,the 27year old winner of MTN Plane. She asked for the equivalent N64 million.....

Big Congrats to her!!!
you guyz are just fool u take in every info mu come across kia nama grin grin grin grin grin
na OLOSHO pix dey put as winner and u bring the new come NL u fink say evry one stupiddddddddddd like u ni
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Super1759: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2012
please,lets look at the pix.
The girl on red is the pix in punch newspaper and ikeji's blog(amebo).
The latter,with gown is the pix on facebook.
Are they desame?

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Reptyle(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
eikeem: Has MTN released the photo of the winner? No.
Is every aeroplane a private jet? No.
If I had been announced as a winner yesterday, would I really want my photo displayed with the current happenings in Nigeria? No.
I seriously think we should stop screaming "scam" until we have a proof. The first and only time I saw one of the winners of the Etisalat Range Rover Sport, I mocked him until I was convinced that the guy truly won it.
BTW, who knows where Mr. Aroma is? Aroma won N10 million in the Who Wants to Be A Millionaire game show. That he is no longer in the spotlight doesn't make it a scam.
Just because the winner of the $1 million prize money in Etisalat promo was not known to me doesn't make it a scam.
It only becomes a scam when I have a major proof to back it up.

Abeg help me tell them oooooo!!!!!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nkonadi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Fraud Alert.
Nobody in UNIPORT knows this girl. I have seen 4 different pics on the internet claiming to be the same winner.

Did mtn say uniport
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nkonadi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Gaggi: This is the girl's pic used by punch. Are they the same? MTN went to hire somebody from God-knows-where and claims she won 64 million. Silly liars.
Ebube = igbo, Essien = Efik, Garrick = English. Which level MTN?

My mum is igbo... But she has a yoruba name: funmilayo... So the name combination is possible
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
CFCfan:

She chose the #64 million cash prize instead of the aeroplane.
64 million Naira which is not up to a million dollars! Poor thing!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Ebukabauer(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Gaggi: This is the girl's pic used by punch. Are they the same? MTN went to hire somebody from God-knows-where and claims she won 64 million. Silly liars.
Ebube = igbo, Essien = Efik, Garrick = English. Which level MTN?

abeg help me ask them o
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
fried-rice:
for those doubting the cost of an "Airplane"
approx $400,000 (x 160)= N64,000,000
Is it a biplane or private jet? Has anybody seen the plane we are talking about!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by ELgordo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
gat dayummmmmmm! is she a MILF? i love MILFS
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nkonadi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
ARES:
Did u notice that her facebook account was created this november? MTN, please be professional in ur lies

Hae man, i wasnt mtn who created the page... Na some desperate naija boiz
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
Tusky44:

Just look at your oily smelly mouth. Am sure you have very dirty undies which would be a big put-off for a lovely girl like that. Your huncles and hanties must be ashamed of you Shymexx/Bittyend.
u are an i_diot.....watz ur problem??
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by V3dash(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
MTNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
Abeg make u na no kill us oooh cry
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: THIS IS ANOTHER PROMO SLAM.. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND BE SURE TO WIN!!!! grin grin grin grin

I can't believe I got enough likes for this picture.... MTN.. Hope una dey see am grin grin grin

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Trust and believe MTN at your own risk. By the way, the gurls boobs make sense am attracted,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me Pls : I Want To Block/destroy My Stolen Phone / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.