Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (35311 Views)

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by fortyfeet(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
I hoped to win the promo, but what is most annoying here is not that I didn't win but that nobody did. Stinks!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by pheemmii(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wonder shall neva end... Just imagine, I got a call dat I won a Brand New Aeroplane or #64m, so d 1st thing for me to do is to rush down to Cyber Cafe to open a Facebook Account... Gbam!!! Lobatan.... lolcheesycheesycheesy
Ricky_Ross:

Fraud Alert.
Nobody in UNIPORT knows this girl. I have seen 4 different pics on the internet claiming to be the same winner.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
If the whole thing is a scam as being speculated what are we especially our NCC going to do about it? How can these useless people come to our country to take us for a ride. Aeroplane my foot. Ko ni da fun M T HELL tongue
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by ohosi4real(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2012
Dis one don pass be careful, friends reason with me are u sure that the
Is a really winner of dat scam airplane. because am suprise to be see different pic
Do u think is real ? if though is real, can d mtn staff alone to go out
Or are u telling me d manager,assistance or even d ceo self he no won winner
Nobody b fool. Common tv, recharge card, car, bike who dey. Win am no b
D staff. I hav had that out side hav won mtn promote
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by badesco(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2012
big fraud?
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by titus3: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2012
Please people let us stop all this shameless display of ignorance. Go to Bella Naija and the MTN Facebook page. You will see the girl's picture there now... Let us stop acting silly!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by gogodaye(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2012
Poor girl [If she is real], MTN just had her and her folks advertised for kidnappers in Port Harcourt and its environs to pick up for a huge ransom, .i.e., if the crooked priest/reverend from her church has not already asked for his own share of 10% of the prize money as tithe to be remitted to heaven on her behalf.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by bechex(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
For all the doubting Thomases, MTN will be giving out the Cash Prize of 64 Million Naira to the Winner of the Plane @ a Grand event holding @ Eko Hotel on Saturday Dec 2nd 2012

The End of Year Extravaganza Event tagged 'The Corporate Elite Nite' starts by 5pm and Nigerian Artiste perfomimg on that day will be "Wizkid, D'Banj, Ikechukwu, M.I., Tiwa Savage, Naeto C, Davido, Wande Cole and Dr Sid.

International Stars billed to perform are Mid Night Star, SOS Band and JT of Cool and the Gang.

My comment to all doubting Thomases is "Try and Hustle to get a ticket"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me Pls : I Want To Block/destroy My Stolen Phone / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.