Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (35310 Views)

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by omoobajeje1(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2012
grin[b][/b]Wonder wonder wonder till you turn to wondererrrrrr. grin
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by alkadriyar(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2012
I hope this thread is not by kidnap...pers.
Just a saying o not a claim.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2012
I just need to confirm that this was scam and I will break my last MTN sim card right away, its an insult to all Nigerians.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: there are many oluchi onuoha(s) there. Maybe you post the link to the exact person
You just dey find this babe contact by all means. Badt guy! grin
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by CrazyMan(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2012
Mtn= most tricky network

Nigerians beware of them.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2012
pure123:

Omo bone plane and 64 million naira, the BOOM wey i dey see for here pass thaat monie....showw! bobby e onjami laya
You need to see her one on one...u go piss for pant walahi!!!! and she's good in bed. Trust me when i tell u dat she's a tigress in bed. I leave the rest to your imagination. But my brother make i no lie give u.....The punany now ehn, over-slack na understatement o!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2012
Mtn try harder next time,
you have a winner who bears names from three different places:EBUBE=An Igbo Name, Essien=An AkwaIbom name, Garricks=A Name Most Australians Bear*

I repeat again in English ''Mtn try harder next time.......

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Ejine(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam:
You need to see her one on one...u go piss for pant walahi!!!! and she's good in bed. Trust me when i tell u dat she's a tigress in bed. I leave the rest to your imagination. But my brother make i no lie give u.....The punany now ehn, over-slack na understatement o!

You mean you once had your way with those amazing hooters?
I hate you! angry

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by djeezy(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: there are many oluchi onuoha(s) there. Maybe you post the link to the exact person
here's the link. Sowie she changed her name to Emmanuella Onuoha. She got bigger boobs than Cossy's. So she uses it to hustle.http://m.facebook.com/ellaboobs?refid=46
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by a1solution: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2012
MTN wanted to give out the plane but NCC just banned any form of promo or lotteries from network operators thats the reason for misinformation.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam:
O ga ooo... How u take know all these thingZz...Anyway send me her pin...Lemme wish are congratulations with my big thing.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by djeezy(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2012
The first girl on this thread is not the winner. I know her personally and I live in ph. Here's a link to her facebook page. Her name is Emmanuella Oluchi Onuoha. So if Mtn claims she is the winner, it's all a scam.http://m.facebook.com/ellaboobs?refid=46
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2012
djeezy: here's the link. Sowie she changed her name to Emmanuella Onuoha. She got bigger boobs than Cossy's. [b]So she uses it to hustle.[/b]http://m.facebook.com/ellaboobs?refid=46

Oh Really? Hmmmm.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by alex406(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2012
scam!scam!!scam!!!
imagine her facebook account created in 2012. Who are they deceiving?
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam:
I hate you too.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2012
MTN your yansh don open for public. ooohh what a world.
In SA this can't happen.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Super1759: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam:
You just dey find this babe contact by all means. Badt guy! grin
my brother, I wanna confirm the scam or sabi d girl by force
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by cheddarking(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2012
Gaddem...

THOSE BOOBS shocked shocked shocked

She most definitely can get it!!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Super1759: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2012
djeezy: The first girl on this thread is not the winner. I know her personally and I live in ph. Here's a link to her facebook page. Her name is Emmanuella Oluchi Onuoha. So if Mtn claims she is the winner, it's all a scam.http://m.facebook.com/ellaboobs?refid=46
this girl looks like a p.o.r.n star grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Pain(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2012
I SAY OCCUUUPIEEE MTN & NCC HEADQUARTERS NOW!!!

LETS SHOW THEM THE ERA OF THE GULLIBLE IS LONG GONE !!!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: this girl looks like a p.o.r.n star grin grin grin cheesy

I went to her profile #my ofofo...She smells and looks every inch like a runz girl. Can u pay that cash?
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by eikeem(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2012
Has MTN released the photo of the winner? No.
Is every aeroplane a private jet? No.
If I had been announced as a winner yesterday, would I really want my photo displayed with the current happenings in Nigeria? No.
I seriously think we should stop screaming "scam" until we have a proof. The first and only time I saw one of the winners of the Etisalat Range Rover Sport, I mocked him until I was convinced that the guy truly won it.
BTW, who knows where Mr. Aroma is? Aroma won N10 million in the Who Wants to Be A Millionaire game show. That he is no longer in the spotlight doesn't make it a scam.
Just because the winner of the $1 million prize money in Etisalat promo was not known to me doesn't make it a scam.
It only becomes a scam when I have a major proof to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by djeezy(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: this girl looks like a p.o.r.n star grin grin grin cheesy
lol, (Runs girl)
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Ejiné:

You mean you once had your way with those amazing hooters?
I hate you! angry
You can say that again. lol
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by afeda: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2012
ALL I SEE IS FOOLISH GIRL WITH FOOLISH BOOBS!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by ngmart(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2012
Is she married?
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by pendusky(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2012
megxo: like seriously, wich plane wud be bought 64mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its a SCAM!!!
2 seater, jst her n ha husband.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2012
She's a runz girl. You already have her profile up there. Add her and then finish the job. Though she's quite expensive. But trust me, you will get the worth of your penny. Make sure u drink enough jedi Jedi to fit work well. Or else, na ur waist go hear am! If u carry stiff waist go ehn! Make sure u Inform NEMA to stay close o!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by santafe(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2012
zeal500: Pls which plane is sold for 64million?
u can buy a cessna for less than 30million. Check cessna on wikki and google
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by campella(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2012
My Happiness is that NCC has banned all promos.
What a scam with all the networks?
Does this happen in other parts of the world, Or
Are we seen as the poorest Country with so much GREED?

Wake up Nigerians shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by djeezy(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2012
12 inches!:

I went to her profile #my ofofo...She smells and looks every inch like a runz girl. Can u pay that cash?
She started from my villa and we the lucky ones took our share before she became global and more expensive. Now she's into high top gov. Officials. Not going to reveal any further telling details about her, in the hope that she will not reproach me. grin
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by eminemkayc: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2012
her name's eB00BY essien if thats her in the pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me Pls : I Want To Block/destroy My Stolen Phone / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.