Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (35309 Views)

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by cpacash: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Meet Ebube Essien-Garricks,the 27year old winner of MTN Plane. She asked for the equivalent N64 million.....

This girl set oooo...

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Who needs her contact. Well, make sure u are loaded cash-wise and mouth-wise(as in scope master) grin

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by markus1133: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
shes nice
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Kizopumpin(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
choi, man pikin go need staw to surmount this kind mountain o, grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by packman: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
[size=20pt]MTN NA BIG SCAM

THIS GAL NAME DOES NOT EXIST ON FACEBOOK THIS I HAVE CHECKED THE NAME OVER AND OVER

BIG SET - UP MTN SCAM [/size]
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Anubiri(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Na dis guy win....name:Anubiri Godson in d dept. Of biochemistry tech. Final year..Uniport
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Emeniyen: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
i checked her facebook page. She just joined ystday. MTN shd not be allowed to go away with dis thereby scamming millions of Nigerians just like dat
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Olaone1: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam: Who needs her contact. Well, make sure u are loaded cash-wise and mouth-wise(as in scope master) grin

She packs a punch

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by wonlasewonimi: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
I can show her my own cockpit.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Olaone1: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Makosi of Zimbabwe/Britain stands NO chance undecided undecided

silicone mammary gland.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by fulli16(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
i heard on radio earlier today that she is a student of 'college of science and tech. rivers state'... others say she is a student of UNIPORT

NIGERIA...wonders shall never start!!!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Bobajo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
Bros... hate oginni? Don't hate the player, look for your own game grin

Ejiné:

You mean you once had your way with those amazing hooters?
I hate you! angry
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Jazzgreen(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Revolva: See her boobs chei dis gal husslin days r over - no more night waka again omo make I come be f**k buddy
congrats.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Dont u have something important to do?
LWKMD
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Bestlyf: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Anybody could be contracted to pose as a winner for a meagre sum of money. Seriouly, how much has MTN made from this promo that they want to give out N64million? And why is it now? Are they trying to tell NCC that their ban on promo is not justifiable? And they should stop showing us pictures of models.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Lanretoye(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
atleast,the event or a show could have been aired on tv for ppl to watch...could this be a scam?.wen etisalat did their $1m promo,it was aired and every body saw it though nothinhas been said about the boy again.who knows...
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Americasman(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Gaggi: This is the girl's pic used by punch. Are they the same? MTN went to hire somebody from God-knows-where and claims she won 64 million. Silly liars.
Ebube = igbo, Essien = Efik, Garrick = English. Which level MTN?

Exactly how CIA/American created Osama bin Laden and made the whole world to believe.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by callobi4me: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
It ws odey by God congrat may be need!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by poshqueen(f): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Woooow that's my friend duchess,she used to be a contact on my bbm and she schools and stays in Ph,am not sure she is the winner,I for don hear ooooo,make I call her to confirm
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by CzarChris(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
12 inches!:

I hate you too.

I hate him three cry
Chaaai see booby. I want my bo boo cry
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Redstone(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
megxo: like seriously, wich plane wud be bought 64mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its a SCAM!!!

Rolls Royce Phantom or Ghost, or even Bently cost over $500,000 dollars. In equivalent, is it costlier than the so called scrappy aircraft. Abeg, make MTN try another one. I don't believe in telecoms promos o.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by deolumike(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
;DBig congrats. But she could have released a more decent photo in which we won't be seeing 70% of her boobs. undecided
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by babestella: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx: I won't mind ghetto-gagging the chic, she looks cute.. wink

PLEASE WHAT COMBINATION OF NAME IS THAT.

EBUBE ESSIEN GARRICK"

??
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by babestella: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
This is total fraud, scam, MTN should hide their face in shame, they are not even good at the scam they perpetrate. EBUBE ESSIEN, Garrick what a name.

Name ibo girl, her mum married Erik man, and she come marry Mr. Garrick an English man. Please genealogist, where are you guys, MTN just exposed their scam mediocrity.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Dee60: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by malaria(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Laila Ikeji: here's the true picture of Essien Ebube Garricks and she actually won a brand new Cessna 182T AEROPLANE in the MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo bt she took the cash equivalent 64m instead.

second pic is ebube n her brother.

read more - http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/picture-of-ebube-essien-garricks-mtn.html

D second pix luks more like a bf and gf pose than a bro -sis. Pose.the dude and dudet are not looking xcited.just saying.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Vivisco(f): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
dis ebube in question,wen i checked her fbk acct,she jst joined fbk yesterday....MTN,pls u people shuld luk 4 anoda lie
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by johnstar(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mayb dey paid her 64k 4 sex, hu noes undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by nbright: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ejiné:

You mean you once had your way with those amazing hooters?
I hate you! angry
my guy........ I feel u die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Haha MTN marketing strategist must be a Yale phd holder. Putting up fake pics of beautiful girls claiming their the said winner so we all focus on big titties and forget bout d scam. I can see that strategy manifesting on this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me Pls : I Want To Block/destroy My Stolen Phone / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.