Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? (12480 Views)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! / Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
UJ, you must be a Chelsea fan.
uj_sizzle:

Mehn it wasn't easy. Had to employ all my martial art skills with a full combo just to kill it. Glad i came out victorious, with it's tooth as a trophy grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by ayobase(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
I once chased, caught and killed a cheetah in my dream.
Am I qualified!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
No. Thank God.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dont know why I named you Foxy, hope hunters won't mistake you for a Fox cheesy
Foxy_Rebirth:

Just reminded me about this rat that was about to be ALUUED grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by wonda26(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
It waz †ђe december period smiley
We were having fun as kids throwing knockouts/ bangads cheesy
Lo and behold, here comes this RED-NECKED big lizard angry
A bad thought comes to mind wink
So, we pursue this lizard and get hold of it, force a 3-shot bangad into its ass (or wateva dat hole was) angry
We then set it free to run off at full speed, happy it has gained his freedom cheesy
Next thing we hear, kpoa!!! shocked. One leg and tail out cheesy
Kpoa!!!!! Anoda leg undecided
And by †ђe last shot, †ђe lizard waz in pieces cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by aglomar: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
i killed a cockroach yesterday. wey my prize
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by wonda26(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
^^WTF?? Where †ђe hell are my smileyzzz??
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by lozanni(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: I remembered when I went to the village years back, precisely '94, I killed two Snakes at different times, one was big and the other, not too big (but the tail looks like the head and looks scary}.

Another time was when I killed a Scorpion in my secondary school days, as am always fearless.

So, who has killed a Lion like Samson wink

Which village do you come from? Koma hills ? grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
The worst I did to a rat was to pour fuel on it and light matches on it, still remembered the galala dance made by the rat

I was young and not proud of my action now and it reminds me of the gruesome and callous killing of Uniport4, may their souls continue to rest in peace.
ItsModella:

This one day my bro That was when my brother decided we were gonna punish the rat and make it die an electrifying death. He brought out some old wires and cut em open to reveal the n.aked part. I ran to get a bowl of water. We nearly drowned the rat in the water. We needed him alive but very weak. Then, my bro placed the n.aked wire on the rat...come see as the rat dey shock. You don't know how much delight I got from watching that show.

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by coolzeal(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yeah snakes. Am so scared of snakes and i don't know why. I see this guys like Steve Irwin and Austin Steven on animal planet playing around with wild animals especially snakes and to my surprise they said snakes are beautiful.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: UJ, you must be a Chelsea fan.

Imma RED DEVIL
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by hotwax: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
I have killed an hyena with sakabula in my secondary school days.

Recently I have killed hundreds of cockroaches.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
No, Mount Lozanni undecided
lozanni:

Which village do you come from? Koma hills ? grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by hotwax: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
It waz †ђe december period 
We were having fun as kids throwing knockouts/ bangads 
Lo and behold, here comes this RED-NECKED big lizard 
A bad thought comes to mind 
So, we pursue this lizard and get hold of it, force a 3-shot bangad into its Bottom (or wateva dat hole was) 
We then set it free to run off at full speed, happy it has gained his freedom 
Next thing we hear, kpoa!!! . One leg and tail out 
Kpoa!!!!! Anoda leg 
And by †ђe last shot, †ђe lizard waz in pieces  

Do we have boko-haram members on nairaland?
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
I'm dissapointed sad
uj_sizzle:

Imma RED DEVIL
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
It's better you killed the Cheetah in your dream, than the Cheetah to kill your dream in real life grin
ayobase: I once chased, caught and killed a cheetah in my dream.
Am I qualified!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: It's better you killed the Cheetah in your dream, than the Cheetah to kill your dream in real life grin

My two fathers are talking..... grin grin grin

Papas Foxy, is that a correct sentence? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
the Gods forbid such vile acts. i hope i never get the chance to kill the beautiful beasts, unless im really hungry (and the animal is in plenty).
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by nonesense: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
Belief me or not, I have killed a Fox with my hands...
And i also caught an Antelope alive which i later sold
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
Are you sure of the bolded, even the dead one alone can scare the shyt out of some people talkless of killing it.
maclatunji: 1. I and my fellow Corper killed two snakes during NYSC. Nothing fancy: Take a long stick and clubber it on the head, ensure that you are out of its leaping range. They used to come for the frogs abundant in the area.

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
nonesense: Belief me or not, I have killed a Fox with my hands...
And i also caught an Antelope alive which i later sold

Must you talk about your killing a fox angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Clap for yourself, Mr. Bean undecided
Clemzy16: Op no dey shame?! Just two snakes and a scorpion and he's here fronting. Mcheeewwwww... I've killed the most dangerous wild animal ever. A very big black rabbit.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Bongoman1: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
uj_sizzle:
correct babe! *calls BAU from Criminal Minds*
oh yes, I'd love to see Reid.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by countsparrow: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by lastpage: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
I killed this "dangerous" Pedophile Male Chicken (can l call it a C.o.c.k?) in my neighborhood!
Very dangerous chap as he is always bleeping the old and young Chickens in the area!

And because he is very strong, he chases and sometimes maims the aspiring, younger male Chickens!

What really annoyed me was when l saw it trying to r.a.pe a small baby chicken that was barely a month old!.....though that baby chicken na fine gaals sha!
l hate "Aristo Chickens". angry

It tried to fight back but l bite its silly head-off!
..and l bite its laps off,... then its Breast, .....and it "Wings" as well! angry angry

Am l begimning to sound like Mc Donald? shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

BTW: You may think l am not as strong as other people that killed Lion but truly, l finished that Pedophile-Chicken in less than one hour! ...and l was sweating under my 'feathers'!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by 1ndidi2(f): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
count sparrow: [img][/img]

sad o! D poor,poor rat

Ahn ahn is it not just that '3month training computer school certificate'

Why the evilsangry

Bring it down joor.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Olumogun: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Once killed a cobra of about 10.5 feet long in a room.
I was scared yet determined not to let it go.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Kunlexic(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
I have once killed a big snake monaa-monaa in Yoruba language.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Elebiju: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
I've killed monitor lizards like mosquito but I killed an alligator once,I stay in sangotedo in ajah if u care to know
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by rodeo0070(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Your name sounds like Rodent...
Funny people are funny...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / Military Police Arresting Soldiers On Bike At Ikorodu Road? / Free Recharge Cards, Coming Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.