Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare (14713 Views)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pastors Owning Private Jets Is An Embarrassment – Bishop Mathew Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by Tekkensteve(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
It's so saddening that our so called respected MOG are acquiring private jets for themselves claiming it was gift from people, may God have mercy on them. Our pastors of nowadays don't care for the needy ones anymore but instead it's them first. Make them remember say baba a god dey oooooooo
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by egoldman(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
look at it this way, if someone chews chewing gum in the church and makes those tak tak noise,you know there is no bible quotation where it says that person have committed sin .However it is not right , this is the way i see this private jet thing among pastors,it not a sin , but i think it harms the church more than it helps it .
i was with some guys few days ago,they were just released from jail here in India and they are Nigerians , one of them told me that there is one of them still in jail and that one have sworn that once free , he is going to Nigeria to become a pastor cos according to him, that's where the money is now, you know what? He means it .
The life style of a pastor like kumuyi would have discouraged such fella from trying to become a fake pastor, do i make any point ? Paul says if eating meet will make my brother go to hell, then i will not eat meat , some believers will go to hell fire cos of the life our pastors of today live .

1 Like

Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by ABAKA72(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
odehaj: You call God's work fraudster?? Your miserable work can NEVER be compared to working for God.
you mean, like dancing Azonto in the chuch?. Lol... Some work.
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by ABAKA72(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
m.k.o2005:

In the presence of God there is Joy and liberty !.2 Corinthians 3:17
Remember the David kind of dance,the wife Michal mocked him.You remember also the consequences of her mockery ? And she remained barrened till her that just because she mocked the one who was dancing before God.-2nd Samuel 6:20-23.
So long as what you are doing does not contradict the word of God,then no man has got the power to condemn you.Even if they do,it will hold no water. But i tell you,if you work outside the word of God,you stand to be condemned except you repent !
this one wey you dey defend this funny picture, b like say na you dey inside the picture. Lol...
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by ibsureboy: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
Techwriter: There is no need for a response. Kukah said his mind based on his level of understanding and does not represent the opinion of most of us who believe nothing wrong with our pastors having the good things of life provided it was gotten legit. Oyedepo for instance has never taken any political stance, he is not seeking the favor of any political leader to be relevant. He is not seeking their favor for anytn.

I respect Pst Tunde Bakare so much, infact I campaigned for and voted for him in the last election even though I know he sometimes speaks b4 editing. He is still anointed and he is a prophet but he should not join the camp of the accuser of the brethren. Kukahs own is understandable becos the leadership of CAN has left the erstwhile cold catholic approach to become a voice of its own

I don't agree. But I reserve my comment
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by donpata(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
Foster cat: The truth is always bitter..kukah's involvement in govt all dis yrs was to fight for justice for d common man.
just to ask question.hw Many times do these guys ride on this jets?
U can't imagine how much they pay for d hanger. Where the jets are parked in d airport nd a larger percentage of d congregatiom are living in abject poverty nd penury.it a shame to our pastors.how many of the pastors who own jets do u see preaching salvation nd true repentance?God is watching

christians and nigerians are so funny and wicked.. Let me ask. Did any christian ever knw abt d existence of CAN b4 oritsejafor took over? Certainly NO. This same pple insultin CAN leadership were d same pple praising it wen it neva kept mute its stance abt islamic banking. Boko haram. D unwarranted killings of christans. Sanusis selfish donations etc. Now dey hav so 4gotten soon and its insults all d way. Did i hear sm1 talk good abt onayeikan? Haha. U ar ignorant of d hapenings in CAN. Bishop kukah supported onayekan 4 a 2nd bid in office. God helpin christians, they lost woefully. He is only propagating his anger over dat electn wch dey neva dreamt of losing... 2 add. Its reallt catholic tins. I was on d insyd so we knw wia all diz tins are comin 4rm. Byy d way na sin 2 ride jet? Pisss.
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by nagoma(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
donpata:

christians and nigerians are so funny and wicked.. Let me ask. Did any christian ever knw abt d existence of CAN b4 oritsejafor took over? Certainly NO. This same pple insultin CAN leadership were d same pple praising it wen it neva kept mute its stance abt islamic banking. Boko haram. D unwarranted killings of christans. Sanusis selfish donations etc. Now dey hav so 4gotten soon and its insults all d way. Did i hear sm1 talk good abt onayeikan? Haha. U ar ignorant of d hapenings in CAN. Bishop kukah supported onayekan 4 a 2nd bid in office. God helpin christians, they lost woefully. He is only propagating his anger over dat electn wch dey neva dreamt of losing... 2 add. Its reallt catholic tins. I was on d insyd so we knw wia all diz tins are comin 4rm. Byy d way na sin 2 ride jet? Pisss.

A belligerent empty head.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by Empex(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
alajor: What is CAN? I thought issa hayatou was d head of CAN.
haha! Very funny
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by jimino(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2012
wel if pastors decides 2 acquire private jet dis days, dey shld rememba does dat cnt feed, does without shelter, does sick who cnt pay hospital bil etc God made some pple rich inorder 2 reach others.
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by jimino(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2012
donpata:

pls wen did pastor tunde bakare bcame a catholic? I tìnk u nid 2 borrow a brain 4rm somewer so dat u cn tink well. Pele
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by ogoamaka99(m): 4:25am On Nov 21, 2012
THIS FORUM NA WAO, SCHOOL LEAVERS HAS TURNED IT WHERE SMS LANGUAGE ARE USED TO POST ARTICLES.
Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by chiefbatiatus(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2012
lat4real: Proud to be a muslim. grin

Of course, better a murderer and terrorist than all these stewpid people with private jets. Am with you mr fundamentalist.

Its not your fault, christians are the best at blasting each other in front of the world, you muslims know better, you defend yourself no matter how wrong and evil you are. Despite being the world champion at mass murdering and chaos you can see how all of you instinctively still refer to your cult as 'a religion of peace'. Am actually proud of you too

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare by nagoma(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
The King Pastors and their First Ladies ripping off the gullible,presiding over multi-billion dollar non taxable business empires now all of them competing for the fastest Jets ...on their flight to HELL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Give Your Tithe To Your Parents Or Christians In Need sometimes? / Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.