Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (8892 Views)

Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2006
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by shango(m): 3:13am On Nov 25, 2006
Northerners who say they are the most popolous in Nigeria are complete jokers. Even GPS photos confirm this is bollocks. You can take the 3 largest cities in the North and multiply it by 5 and it still doesnt equal the number of people in Lagos alone.

JosBoy, give me a break, I was born in Kaduna and have been to Sokoto, Jos, and other Northern states. I lived in Kadua for 15 years. Kaduna is one of the least populated areas in Nigeria. WHen they held census there in the 80's, mallams where counting their cattle as part of the census. Thats how these bastards over there perpetuate the fraud that they are a majority in Nigeria when they are infact a minority. You people need to actual visit these northern states, northerners say you do not find them abroad and in other Nigerian cities, well go to their own cities. They are hardly populated. If Hausas and Fulanis made up even 20% of the population of Nigeria I would be suprised.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2006
Shango, wetin now?
Dont give us those sorry computations, again.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Johnny(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2006
Yerima also wants to be our president? As in he will go to the poll?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2006
Johnny, thats an absolute fact. We are counting on your support
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Johnny(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2006
Johnny, thats an absolute fact. We are counting on your support[quote][/quote]

Am sorry, I have been campaigning for Buhari since the death of third term. Why not give this man a second thought?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2006
belloti:

Johnny, thats an absolute fact. We are counting on your support

Dont worry, he has the "support" of the professional election riggers!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by stanech: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2006
Havila:

Keep on waiting, but you wont wait too long because after May 2007, by the grace of God, Yerima and all other looters without immunity would probably be residing in the "real government house" as "government pikins" where they wear khaki uniforms, for corruption and embezzelment charges.

I agree
They will shove his beards, cut off his right hand and flog him as part of the punnishment grin
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2006
shouldnt he be hanged instead?

I mean looting a state treasury should be much more sin than stealing a cow.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2006
David, looting treasury is a breach of trust and it carries prison sentence while Stealing a cow is theft and is punishable with amputation
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Aggressa(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2006
belloti:

David, "looting treasury" is a breach of trust and it carries prison sentence;  while "Stealing a cow" is theft and is punishable with amputation

@Belloti,
I remember when I was in primary school (primary six, to be precise), a very good teacher told us that 'whenever we say something incorrect or absurd or outrightly mundane, an imaginary alarm bell should go off inside our head so that we can quickly correct it.' Believe me, it worked since then and more developed now; such capacity has been 'scientifically' confirmed as an inherent capacity of the human mind/brain to 'analyse issues at a higher level', a.k.a reasoning. It is one of the capacities that separate a 'child' from an 'adult' or a 'retarded' person from a 'normal' person regardless of age.
I am expressely sure that the 'individuals' (mullahs/sheiks/ustahs/imams/jammat/grand khadi,etc) who concorted, drafted, introduced and defend these 'sharia laws', (one of which you displayed above relating to differences between 'looting treasury' and 'stealing a cow') are obviously INCAPABLE of this basic human capacity called 'reasoning' because there is either no 'alarm bells' in their brains, or the 'bell' is there, but the 'battery' is dead (i.e. retarded)

Now, Belloti, take a step back; read that your sharia law quotation again; then breath in deeply; close your eyes; exhale slowly; then open your eyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now, tell us what do you 'really' think? I can ask you because I know you are a 'smart' young man who only posted the 'law' for us to see. But, a Book said 'Come, let us reason together,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2006
Havila, let me give you the logic behind the law.

In the case of breach of trust. Someone as an individual was officially entrusted and offerred the custody and possibly appropriate application of public or sometimes individual funds. He was selected to handle the job. He did not forcibly usurp the task. He was considered fit and acceptable. Unfortunately, he disappointedly mismanaged these resources. The law now recognised the fact that he had failed and therefore did not meet the expectation. He should be punished with severe prison sentence and the ill gotten wealth confiscated when proven.

In the case of the Theft. Here an individual who is morally decadent and with evil intention tresspassed into somebody's estate without recognised invitation and with the intent to hurt and cause harm, stole what he never had any prior claim to with no legal justification. The law will now investigate the motive and the neccessity. If this theft was carried out with survival motive under a very severe circumstance such as starvation and death. If the law discovered that the society had failed in its duty to provide minimal resources neccessary for sustenance and the culprit was force to steal an item only capable of relieving his immediate situation. the law will discharge that suspect but if the theft was carried out specifically out of greed and moral bankruptcy then the capacity of that suspect to commit further offence is curtailed by removing his right wrist in the first offence, then left, then right feet and on and on for that criminal do not deserve pity because he never pitied the victim and he knw the legal implication of his action as a practising muslim. The severity of this punishment was only meant to serve as detterent but hardly carried out. No first offender has ever gone back for a second trial.

That is the beauty of Islamic law. It was made loud to scare offenders and Alhamdulillah zamfara is 10 times more peaceful than Anambra or lagos state.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2006
belloti:

Havila, let me give you the logic behind the law.

In the case of breach of trust. Someone as an individual was officially entrusted and offerred the custody and possibly appropriate application of public or sometimes individual funds. He was selected to handle the job. He did not forcibly usurp the task. He was considered fit and acceptable. Unfortunately, he disappointedly mismanaged these resources. The law now recognised the fact that he had failed and therefore did not meet the expectation. He should be punished with severe prison sentence and the ill gotten wealth confiscated when proven.

In the case of the Theft. Here an individual who is morally decadent and with evil intention tresspassed into somebody's estate without recognised invitation and with the intent to hurt and cause harm, stole what he never had any prior claim to with no legal justification. The law will now investigate the motive and the neccessity. If this theft was carried out with survival motive under a very severe circumstance such as starvation and death. If the law discovered that the society had failed in its duty to provide minimal resources neccessary for sustenance and the culprit was force to steal an item only capable of relieving his immediate situation. the law will discharge that suspect but if the theft was carried out specifically out of greed and moral bankruptcy then the capacity of that suspect to commit further offence is curtailed by removing his right wrist in the first offence, then left, then right feet and on and on for that criminal do not deserve pity because he never pitied the victim and he knw the legal implication of his action as a practising muslim. The severity of this punishment was only meant to serve as detterent but hardly carried out. No first offender has ever gone back for a second trial.

That is the beauty of Islamic law. It was made loud to scare offenders and Alhamdulillah zamfara is 10 times more peaceful than Anambra or lagos state.

Since this post was conspicously bereft of any modicum of intelligent reasoning, i shall attempt to modify the post in order to make it more like what an average adult with at least an IQ of 80 should be able to relate to!

In the case of breach of trust. Sani Yarima as an individual was officially entrusted and offerred the custody and judicious application of southern oil funds. He was selected (NOT ELECTED) to handle the job. He did forcibly usurp the task. He was found unfit and unacceptable. As we all expeected, he blatantly stole (hypocritically refered to as mismanaged) these resources. The law now recognised the fact that he had failed and therefore did exactly what we expected. He should be punished with hanging and the ill gotten wealth confiscated.

In the case of the Theft. Here an individual (see Sani Yarima) who is morally decadent and with evil intention tresspassed into somebody's estate (the public funds) without recognised invitation (are governors invited to steal public funds?) and with the intent to hurt and cause harm (to the poor peasants who live on less than $1 a day), stole what he never had any prior claim to (is Yarima legally entitled to public funds?) with no legal justification (the law does not justify executive thiefery!). The law will now investigate the motive and the neccessity. If this theft was carried out with survival motive under a very severe circumstance such as starvation and death (see Mallam Jangedi - forced to steal a cow as a result of excutive irresponsibility!). If the law discovered that Yarima had failed in its duty to provide minimal resources neccessary for sustenance (the role govt is NOT to provide "minimal resources necessary for sustenace" and steal the rest!) and the culprit was force to steal an item only capable of relieving his immediate situation. the law will discharge that suspect but if the theft was carried out specifically out of greed and moral bankruptcy (exactly Yarima's offence!) then the capacity of that suspect to commit further offence is curtailed by removing his right wrist in the first offence, then left, then right feet and on and on for that criminal (see Yarima) do not deserve pity because he never pitied the victim (did Yarima pity his people?) and he knw the legal implication of his action as a practising muslim. The severity of this punishment was only meant to serve as detterent but hardly carried out. No first offender has ever gone back for a second trial (they cant, after removing one wrist, its hard to steal with just one hand except by executive pen robbery!)

That is the hypocrisy of islamic law. It was made loud to scare petty thieves while letting executive robbers go scott free and Alhamdulillah zamfara is 100 times less developed than Anambra or lagos state.

Development in NOT synonymous with peace! There are peaceful paupers too!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Aggressa(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2006
@Belloti,
Thanks for "clarification" of the sharia law to reveal the (?)"beauty of Islam." Seriously, Belloti, we agreed sometime ago that we should work together to move Nigeria forward, BUT with this type of pre-historic thinking called 'Sharia law', we can NEVER EVER work together to move Nigeria forward. In fact, this is why I tolerate those who want Nigeria to BREAK UP even if I dont support the idea for now, but I advocate true federalism so that we can have different regions, difference laws, different resources mobilization,,etc, in fact wove our respective regions according to our God given abilities or inabilities. I dont want to be part of an entity where people reason like this. It is a disgrace to my God given ability to THINK!!!
Peaceful Zamfara State, according to the UNDP Human Development Report for Nigeria 2005, 2006 is more or less the least developed part of Nigeria. High neonatal, infant, under-5, maternal morbidities and mortalities, unemployment, gross poverty, executive recklessness, corruption, etc. So by your logic, a "looter of public treasury" is not morally decadent because he was found fit and capable before assuming office; and has no evil intention but simply abuses public trust despite the fact that he indirectly 'maimed and killed' thousands of innocent children and women who would not have access to good health care, promote poverty, etc because of the looting of treasury. While a man who stole a cow 'without invitation' is morally decadent with evil intentions.
Waoh!!!! This is not a beauty of Islamic legal system; but a product of precocious and inept reasoning that has no pride of place in a modern age. This is absolutely horrendous and filthily disgusting. And this is the type of system that the collective revenue of Nigeria is being used to fund in Zamfara State. Please Dear God, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NATION CALLED NIGERIA. This so unfair. Belloti, I dont mean to be rude but I am seriously pissed off.
I am beginning to understand why Davidylan says Nigeria cannot move forward if we dont break from the North.!!!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2006
The justice of Sharia

Offence: Stealing a cow
Interpretation: Stealing with intent to harm.
Punishment: Public flogging and chopping off one wrist

Offence: Wanton looting of public treasury
Interpretation: Breach of trust
Punishment: Presidential nomination form

no one should ask me why Nigeria is one of the poorest nations on earth!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2006
What a reckless computations and malicious interpretation. This is the mischievious mindset i always stress about your postings. Right now i dont really care how you guys feel and please if you can, please hasten in rolling out the break up machineries. i d rather wallow in poverty in the desert than hang out with folks like you.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2006
belloti:

What a reckless computations and malicious interpretation. This is the mischievious mindset i always stress about your postings. Right now i don't really care how you guys feel and please if you can, please hasten in rolling out the break up machineries. i d rather wallow in poverty in the desert than hang out with folks like you.

Hmmm something tells me someone cant stand hearing the truth!

Dear, in more developed and serious nations, men who looted public funds were jailed! They were not let off with a slap on the wrist for offences such as "breach of trust". Breach of whose trust? Is it breach of trust for a man to loot the treasury and indirectly loot my future and that of future generations to come? Is it breach of trust to steal money thus denying citizens their right to good roads, electricity, adequate health care, cheap and affordable education, a good standard of living at the expense of greed?

Would Mallam Jangedi steal a cow if he were living in a country like the USA? Is it not standing reason on its head to attempt to justify why a man who steals a N30,000 cow should lose his wrist while a man who mortgaged the future of millions for pocketing billions of naira in "shared" revenue should be angling for the post of president? So he can go to Aso Rock to breach our trust too?

How i wish more of your people would prefer to starve in the desert than hang out with us, i can but imagine what Nigeria would have been like if we had not been saddled with people whose reasoning is no better than that of addled eggs.

No wonder so many of u are rooting for IBB, i'm sure where Abacha to be alive he'd have people "begging" him to run for office. Afterall there only offence was to breach our trust to the benefit of the Swiss economy!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by mrpataki(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2006
belloti:

What a reckless computations and malicious interpretation. This is the mischievious mindset i always stress about your postings. Right now i don't really care how you guys feel and please if you can, please hasten in rolling out the break up machineries. i d rather wallow in poverty in the desert than hang out with folks like you.
Really, whats your stake here, seems you are more enbittered in ensuring your way of life which (i suspect) you preach here in Nairaland but you dont follow it are always followed. Sorry that some of us have chosen to see the light and would rather follow the path of knowing that the truth will always prevail and live it right out. Face the outright truth davidylan and very many other are ry much correct. get a grab on your mentality or most preferably hanging out in the desert just as you have said would be the most appropiate for your type.
We are busy thinking of great reformers for this country, you are talking of an Economist, tell me the most achievable thing he has done for his state: Wanton loot of his state!!!jeez cant believe some still exist with this attitude of knowledge. A true attribute of an economist indeed.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Aggressa(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2006
belloti:

@Belloti,
It is quite obvious you are used to talking and living like a king among ignorant folks; unfortunately on the www. you come across brilliant and intuitive deep thinkers who are logical in their approach to issues, rationaly and intellectually appraise such issues and direct in delivering their point of view. The is no "reckless computations or "malicious interpretation" of your irrational and mundane sharia justice unless we decide to be as docile as the "authors and defenders" of the sharia law.
Believe me, it would be very very good riddance to very very bad rubbish if the Sharia mongers wallow in poverty in the desert. Who says you are not already doing that: simply read the UNDP Human Development Report for Nigeria on Zamfara State.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by shango(m): 4:41am On Dec 08, 2006
David, looting treasury is a breach of trust and it carries prison sentence while Stealing a cow is theft and is punishable with amputation

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Oh My God. THis is what I have been talking about. This is a huge part of the problem in Nigeria. Let us kill the mallam trying to stake a living in poverty and reward the "mismanager" of the countries funds.

Sunni Islam is the most retrogresive religion yet.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2006
Shango haba, Sharia or no sharia, we all know that corruption is the bane of our problems in Nigeria. And right now the searchlight of EFCC has being focussing on Zamfara state for a while, i just read that the speaker and some of his colleagues have being arrested. I believe one day nemesis will surely catch up with the guity parties.

The issue of cow theft which you deliberately want to view it as a little crime is actually a big problem if allowed to go unpunished. But in the Sharia provision, there is also enough consideration to ensure justice is administered appropriately. The Sharia government is expected to provide the minimum basic amenities within the capabilities of the state inorder to justify meting out the punishment. There is also a minimum value of the stolen item that may warrant the amputation. I dont want you to rush into conclusion without proper understanding of the legal system.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2006
@ Belloti

The issue of cow theft which you deliberately want to view it as a little crime is actually a big problem if allowed to go unpunished. - Yes it is a big problem! It is a reflection of the failure of government to provide the basic amenities of the very people on whose backs they rode to power! It is a symptom of a bigger problem, government irresponsibility, greed and ineptitude of those who purport to rule us! Jangedi would not have stollen a cow if he had food to eat at home, running water, good roads, adequate health care and a decent job!

There is also a minimum value of the stolen item that may warrant the amputation. - Is there no minimum amount of public funds that can be looted to warrant amputation?

I don't want you to rush into conclusion without proper understanding of the legal system. - The little we have seen about this evil law is enough to make us oppose it and its adherents.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by lewa(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2006
Belloti as a great mind said this is www.I think that you really are insulated from the graft and avarice Yerima has inflicted upon Zamfara!I only hope that when the time comes for his arrest subsequent of his loss at the ANPP primaries, he doesn't flee to Tehran or Riyadh!WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFEE!Be sincere for once!Look around you and you see the propagation of sharia as a means to keep the poor in bondage!Is it food? What of potable water, adequate housing, education, female economic empowerment,motorable roads,power supply, adequate health care etc!Yerima has failed and incase you don't know religion is the opium of the masses and Sani has indeed done well in this regard!
God is not to be mocked and where is justice, where is truth, where's compassion ?Belloti discard your toga of elitism that you've put on and open your eyes and see!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2006
The point now is who looted which treasury here? Or are you already accusing Yarima with such deed? If thats the point here then luckily for you if you charge him at federal high court he is not going to get sharia law but infact he may get something very much more lenient to such crimes ala Tafa Balogun trial. Hand-over part of the loot and spent some few days in kuje, then come back and carry on.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by mrpataki(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2006
oh oh so you know what your Sharia law can as well do to him. You are basically using that stupid law to oppress the Poor. To answer your question he is a bloody thief no point dressing up that answer.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:20am On Dec 12, 2006
I must admit even with me I do not agree with Sharia Law in Nigeria.
How can we as a nation have two different judicial systems for one people.
This is unconstitional and it further adds to the divides that we put between each other.
The Rule of Law should apply to everyone! regardless of religion, creed, class etc,
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by smile4kenn(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2006
No to religious leaders! No to tribalistic leaders! No to hausa, igbo and yoruba mentality.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Mariory(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

I must admit even with me I do not agree with Sharia Law in Nigeria.
How can we as a nation have two different judicial systems for one people.
This is unconstitional and it further adds to the divides that we put between each other.
The Rule of Law should apply to everyone! regardless of religion, creed, class etc,

Sharia Law is a law at State level. State laws are allowed by the constitution. The problem with Sharia in Nigeria is that it clashes with parts of the constitution in relation to human rights and can therefore be said to be unconstitutional.

The problem with Sharia as a whole is too large to go into.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2006
Mariory you ve started with a good point but ended woefully. Indeed Sharia is a state law and its provided for in the Nigerian Constitution. All you can do is to say let them (states) enact whatever law they feel is good for them while we carry on our lives the conventional way. We in zamfara collectively chooses Sharia and we are ready to suffer the brunt. Please wish us well.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2006
belloti:

Mariory you ve started with a good point but ended woefully. Indeed Sharia is a state law and its provided for in the Nigerian Constitution. All you can do is to say let them (states) enact whatever law they feel is good for them while we carry on our lives the conventional way. We in zamfara collectively chooses Sharia and we are ready to suffer the brunt. Please wish us well.

1. Please read your constitution you bunch of ignorant cattle rearers! The law is clear, it is illegal to IMPOSE a state religion. If not that we live in a lawless and politically correct society, folks like Yarima would have been long booted out of office and facing treason charges!

2. How can you claim states may enact whatever laws they like and we carry on living conventional lives? Is the conventional way of life compatible with Islam and sharia? Is it possible to drink my beer or drive my wife around in my car in Zamfara state? What really do you mean by the anachronism, "conventional way of life"?

3. Who are the "we" who chose sharia in Zamfara? Was there a referendum or vote for sharia law?

4. What "brunt" are you ready to suffer? While enacting an illegal state law you still benefit from VAT taxes on goods from southern states that are banned in your own state, you still feed fat on unearned wealth from southern funds and you claim you are ready to bear the brunt of your sharia?

5. We definitely wish you well, just let us have revenue derivation so we can actually keep at least 80% of our wealth! We wish you well in your cattle rearing, butt flogging and hand cutting. Just make sure you do not impose your almajiris on our schools!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2006
There you are David. Sharia is not a state Religion is a state legal system which is provided for in Nigerian constitution. Yet you can live your life fully conventional in Zamfara. You can drink your beer peacefully in zamfara, but they only sold them in certain restricted places under federal control like military barracks and officers mess. i was invited last week to my kid brothers party in the military base and what i saw there only remind me of lagos. Youth corpers are really having a swell time in my state. You can carry your wife or your girlfriend around the whole state and nobody blink an eyelid because you are not oblidged to obey the law.

Yes there was a referendum before the passing of the law and the 99% muslims population there unanimously approved the system.

So wetin concern u?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by sam15(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2006
Nigeria is a secular state.Therefore, we do not a religious begot to be our President. If he likes he can be a World Bank President that's non of our business.If we our looking for CBN credentials I think we have Soludo, not Sani Yerima.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Confirms The Appointment Of Eight INEC Commissioners / 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village / Buhari Begs Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.