Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (8868 Views)

Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2006
HI !buchio7.
stay calm, why you like to thinked about the camel and the niddle.stay focus and get ready
because 2007 just around the corner.in malaysia we didn't rare any camel, and we also
never thinked that the camel can enter or can sew using the niddle.have you try it b4?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2006
dear Iewa!
in your entire life you only have 10 pence.please try to fine new job.but 100% when H.E A.SANI
YARIMA BECOME PRESIDENT your fainancial status will become better.my advise if you are addicted with gambling never bet if you only have 10 pence.best regards.PS NEVER ASK MONEY FROM LOAN SHARK.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by lewa(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2006
"Mallo" Alwahidi,
Extremely funny grin, but dry.You are definately a retard. Look at your rejoinders. Childish and shallow.Very pathognomic of your ilk.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 4:50am On Oct 22, 2006
DEAR IEWA.
I CONSIDER THAT A COMPLIMENTS FROM YOU.I'M DELIGHTED AND I WILLING TO BET USD100/-
THAT YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ADVISE TO VOTE FOR H.E A.SANI YARIMA.
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY GOOD FELLOW.MANY THANKS.
DO YOU STILL HAVE 10 PENCE IN YOUR POCKET?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2006
who is this illiterate almajiri called alwahidi? Another of those wasting oil proceeds from the south on bogus scholarships awarded by sharia states to students(?) who can manage 3 credits in NECO? OR one of the numerous offspring of those uneducated mallams who have made nepotism and corruption a national virtue?

Who is this H.E. A. Sani Yerima he is trying to push down our throats? The sharia "prophet" from that dusty 12th century unviable state called Zamfara? A man who could not generate enough internal revenue in 8 yrs to pay his idle civil servants? A man who'd rather play politics with his "faith"?
Does H.E.A Sani Yerima stand for His Excrement, Alhaji Sani Yerima?

Who is this Yerima? An Economics graduate(?) who's only claim to economic prowess is the introduction of special school fees for non-indigenes? A man who destroys churches and cuts off hands of cattle thieves while he helps himself to the public till?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 5:15am On Oct 22, 2006
DEAR DAVIDYLAN.
I FEELED SORRY ABOUT YOU.I KNOW THAT DEEPLY IN YOU SOUL YOU ARE IN THE CRITICAL
CONDITION.YOU HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS ,INDEED HAVE YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHO YOU ARE?
AND WHY ARE YOU SO OVERWHELMED TO H.E A.SANI YARIMA.MOST OF THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AT
THE END OF THE DAY 100% WILL VOTE FOR HIM.MY ADVISE TO YOU LOOK INTO YOURSELF DEEPLY
AND ASK THIS QUESTION "WHY I'M ACTING LIKE THIS"AND REMEMBER THIS H.E A.SANI YARIMA
WILL BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2007.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by GNature(m): 5:18am On Oct 22, 2006
alwahidi:

DEAR DAVIDYLAN.
CONDITION.YOU HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS ,INDEED HAVE YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHO YOU ARE?
AND WHY ARE YOU SO OVERWHELMED TO H.E A.SANI YARIMA.MOST OF THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AT
THE END OF THE DAY 100% WILL VOTE FOR HIM.MY ADVISE TO YOU LOOK INTO YOURSELF DEEPLY
AND ASK THIS QUESTION "WHY I'M ACTING LIKE THIS"AND REMEMBER THIS H.E A.SANI YARIMA

@alwahidi

No offence, but you sound like a clown
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 22, 2006
alwahidi:

DEAR DAVIDYLAN.

grin grin grin
shocked
Are you also one of the mysterious graduates of economy like His Excrement Alhaji Sani Yarima who cannot string more than two intelligible sentences together?
How will Yerima become president? Is he intending to import almajiris like you to come vote for him? Oh sorry i forgot, the actual votes of the masses do not count, if not how will idiots like Diego Ibrahim Marangida and Athiefu Abubacha be "canvassing" for votes?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2006
DEAR davidylan
actually im waiting for you to do the correction.i really valued your humanity spirit but atleast you
understood what is all about.so difficult to hire people to work as a spelling machine now a day
but since you offering your service i really valued it.your Q- HOW WILL YERIMA BECOME PRESIDENT?
INSHA ALLAH, MY ANSWER IS YOU WILL VOTE FOR HIM.SO NO NEEED TO IMPORT ANY PLAYER
BECAUSE OUR RESERVED VOTER IS YOU.CONGRATE!!ANY WAY STAY CALM AND DON'T HIT YOUR
KEYBOARD TO HARD.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2006
GNature.
if you thinked im a clown so im the clown at your service.anyhow nice to know you
if you really wanted to know about the clown i can offer you my expertise.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2006
hello !!! any body home!!!!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2006
David and the rest. You seem to be wasting too much energy on a matter that rest on the hand of God. we all know that if the whole world stand against an individual but God stood by him, The world has no case. Yarima is a product of nigerian society, he may not be a saint but certainly he is better than some of the rogues parading themselves as presidential candidates. The nigeria as it is can not be govern by an angel, we ve got to resign our fate to the kind of characters we produced. But i assure you guys that yarima is not what you think he is. Try to get to know him better.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2006
belloti:

David and the rest. You seem to be wasting too much energy on a [b]matter that rest on the hand of God. we all know that if the whole world stand against an individual but God stood by him, The world has no case. Yarima is a product of nigerian society, he may not be a saint but certainly he is better than some of the rogues parading themselves as presidential candidates. The nigeria as it is can not be govern by an angel, we ve got to resign our fate to the kind of characters we produced. But i assure you guys that yarima is not what you think he is. Try to get to know him better.[/b]

Please, stop this incredulous recourse to "God", he has nothing to do with rogues, hypocrites, their inordinate ambitions to loot the treasury and their unbridled lust for power couched in their "desire" to "answer the call of their usually non-existent people!
Since when did God start voting at elections?

No, we cannot resign ourselves to fate in the hands of the kind of CHARACTERS THAT HAVE BEEN FORCED ON US PRIMARILY BY NORTHERN (read that to mean backward) NIGERIA!
We have a choice! Simply refuse to be governed by those who would do better herding cattle in Niger republic! Thanks to Obasanjo and the unseen hands of the caliphate in 1979, the presidency went to an illiterate grade 2 teacher when we had bright minds such as Obafemi Awolowo! Thanks to the rogues in uniform from their northern deserts, we had the freest and fairest elections ever "cancelled" and our brightest brains either killed by "armed robbers" or driven to exile!

As long as Yerima is president of Nigeria, i cease to be a citizen of a country whose leader still lives in 12th century Arabia!!!
But since deserts seem to be more populated than Lagos and the north continues to force a unitary system of government down our throats we will have to keep living with those ruined our best chance at being Africa's greatest nation!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by ono(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2006
belloti:

David and the rest. You seem to be wasting too much energy on a matter that rest on the hand of God. we all know that if the whole world stand against an individual but God stood by him, The world has no case. Yarima is a product of nigerian society, he may not be a saint but certainly he is better than some of the rogues parading themselves as presidential candidates. The nigeria as it is can not be govern by an angel, we ve got to resign our fate to the kind of characters we produced. But i assure you guys that yarima is not what you think he is. Try to get to know him better.

But the man was ''fingered'' recently for corrupt enrichment by the EFCC. Don't you think he'll do worst than baba Kingkong if he's allowed to get to the exalted seat? Besides, he's got this insatiable desire for amputating limbs - so I heard. How in the world do you think such a man would be allowed to govern this country?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by olutomiwa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2006
God FORBID BAD THING,YERIMA KO YERIMA NI.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by buchio7(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2006
I have noting against yerima as a person but as a public figure n governor of a state i am yet to see any tangible thing he has done that qualifies him to vie for the prime post of president of nigeria. He may be as holy as alwahidi says but has he translated his "HOLYNESS" into tangible things that hes immediate ppl cld gain frm? the answer as dey say, "is blowing in the wind"

So if this above mentioned question is not answerednot by mere rhetoric like i knw hes supporters wld indulge in but by showing me visible tins, i dont see why he shd come to vie for President. Mind you i dont need any person in malaysia(i hpe alwahidi hears dis) to come to nija to tell me why he feels someone shd be presido,let him stick to his own issues of helping malaysia
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2006
DEAR DAVID AND THE GANG.
REFER TO MR BELOTTI STATEMENT YOU HAVE TO THINK IT CAREFULLY.I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN
TO YOU UNTIL YOU REALLY PHOBIA IF YARIMA BECOME PRESIDENT.WE THE SUPPORTER OF YACO
2007 WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HIM BUT WE WILL NEVER GOOD WILLING ,TO BAD MOUTHING AND
TO DO PERSONAL ATTACK TO OTHERS CANDIDATE AND IF YOU WILLINGLY TO CONTINUE THIS
KIND OF OLD FASHION WAY TO TALK BAD THING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE-GO AHEAD BUT WE WILL
ENSURE THAT 2007 WILL BE THE YEAR OF YARIMA.REMEMBER THIS SPANISH PROVERB,,,,,,,
"WHEN YOU SPIT ON THE AIR,,,"THE, WILL FALL ON YOUR FACE.DEAR DAVID FOR 1 DAY IN
YOUR LIFE PLEASE BE GOOD AND JUST VOTE FOR YARIMA FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR COUNTRY.
FROM MALAYSIA WITH LOVE,
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2006
DEAR BUCHIO7
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE TANGIBLE THING IF YOU SEE BY YOUR EYES BUT TRY TO SEE BY YOU HEART
AND YOU NO NEED TO HOPE THAT I WILL HEAR YOU BECAUSE I HEAR AND SEE BY MY HEART AND SOUL
NOT BY SENTIMENT AND PROPAGANDA, BUCHIO7, IF THE TANGIBLE THING ,,INFRONT OF YOUR EYES
BUT YOU NEVER TRY TO VALUED IT, FOR WHAT YOU BUSY WANT TO TALK ABOUT TANGIBLE THING BUT
IN FACT THE IN-TANGIBLE THING YOU ALSO NEVER KNOW HOW TO VALUED IT.YARIMA WILL BECOME
PRESIDENT NO MATTER WHAT IS YOUR REQURIMENT TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE THING.
BEST REGARDS FROM MALAYSIA
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by ono(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2006
alwahidi:

DEAR BUCHIO7
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE TANGIBLE THING IF YOU SEE BY YOUR EYES BUT TRY TO SEE BY YOU HEART
AND YOU NO NEED TO HOPE THAT I WILL HEAR YOU BECAUSE I HEAR AND SEE BY MY HEART AND SOUL
NOT BY SENTIMENT AND PROPAGANDA, BUCHIO7, IF THE TANGIBLE THING ,,INFRONT OF YOUR EYES
BUT YOU NEVER TRY TO VALUED IT, FOR WHAT YOU BUSY WANT TO TALK ABOUT TANGIBLE THING BUT
IN FACT THE IN-TANGIBLE THING YOU ALSO NEVER KNOW HOW TO VALUED IT.YARIMA WILL BECOME
PRESIDENT NO MATTER WHAT IS YOUR REQURIMENT TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE THING.
BEST REGARDS FROM MALAYSIA

I'm having nightmares reading any meaning to your posts my friend. Could you please do something about it.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2006
DEAR ONO,, IF YOU HAVING A NIGHTMARE, CONSIDER THAT IS YOUR LUCK,,BUT YOU CAN REFER TO
BUCHIO7 THE INTANGIBLE MASTER,,,
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2006
Guys, Yarima just picked his presidential form yesterday at the ANPP headquaters and by God's grace i was there to congratulate him. i believe like in all democratic nations, everyone should be given his chance. We shall leave the final decision to God almighty for yarima is a mere mortal like you and i. Why dont we just look at his manifesto to see what he has in store.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by buchio7(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2006
I wld nt like to be brought down to ur level alwahidi but just to look at facts.

fact 1 : yerima will nt be president of nigeria.

fact 2: even if he picks d whole nomination forms for pdp,ac,anpp,dpp,ppp e.t.c will nt validate his candidature.

fact 3: hes antecedents is his greatest undoing.

fact 4: (this one goes to u) d first n most important criteria for a mouthpiece is dat it disseminates information/propaganda in d most lucid,vibrant and concise manner which u hav failed miserably in. I wld advise u to go n brush up on ur use of words because it directly reflects d ability of ur paymaster nt to b able to hire capable hands to sell his candidature.

i say dis wit no malice bt concern. u r still a young lad(i believe u shd be in ur early 20's) n u hav a long way to go in this political gymnastics but if u start ur career in being a mouthpiece by nt being able to convey realistic,clear information to an audience den u shd better ur lot by being a road side (for hire) tout.

No offence meant, shaaa!!! bt ur paymaster has again proved me right in his not having managerial abilities by hiring amateurs to sing his praise.

look at experts in ur profession like jerry gana!!!!dey r at least good orators
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Chxta(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2006
Fact 5 (Buchi forgot to add this one): Take a trip to Gusau and see with your eyes that the man has done absolutely nothing in seven years. . .
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2006
DEAR BUSHI,,
WOW I'M DELIGHTED, IN MALAYSIA WE REALLY DONT NEED ANY PAYMASTER AS YOU KNOW AT
EARLY 20 OF AGE I ALREADY BECOME A MILLIONAIRE.BUT ONE THING YOU MUST REMEMBER
WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WHEN H.E A.SANI YARIMA BECOME PRESIDENT, DO YOU WILL LET HIM
BECOME YOUR PAY MASTER, I WONDER WHICH CANDIDATE THAT YOU SUPPORT.MAY I KNOW?
MY EDUCATION BACK GROUND VERY POOR BUT FOR ME POLITIC IS NOT SAME WITH GYMNASTIC
IF YOU TELLING ME THAT MY PAYMASTER WILL AGREED WITH YOU ,,LET ME TELL YOU THIS,
THE DAY WILL COME , WHERE AN EAGLE WONT CATCH THE FLIES, AND THE WAVE IS SO STRONG
AND YARIMA WILL BECOME PRESIDENT,,,INSHA ALLAH,,!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2006
Buchio or whatever they call u. we dont talk about paymasters here and i dont care how bad you feel about yarima and i dont speak for him despite my overwhelming support for his candidature. I just looked at the arrays of fortune hunters (politicians) we have parading themselves in whatever party they choose to name and i decided to allign with the one that atleast seem to be sincere and honest.

I may agree with some sensible guys here that picked one or two of yarima's seeming failure in his first attempt in politics but that did not shadowed the salient and incredible impact he made in laying the foundation for sustenable development in zamfara. Zacarep, Zasidev etc are some of his programmes i found so appealing in line with his training as a development economists.

The bottomline is that nairaland provides a platform for us to discuss wideranging issues and you cant just burst in here to throw open your ugly trap just because you were given a priveledge to contribute. i advise you tread softly
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by buchio7(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2006
Thank God for ur being a millionaire at age 20 but wait , ohhhh I hp u didnt squirrel ur way down frm malaysia to zamfara to aid in yerimas profligacy I want to believe not,i also want to believe that its not because he made u a millionaire dat u r singing his praises to high heavens?(of course dat wld explain ur using H.E. each time u mention his name) .

In dat case of course most ppl wldnt begrudge u( u need to prove to yerima dat u merit his making u a millionaire at 20). U keep asking wat i am going to do , wat i am going to do, but bros u c d important question is what God has destined to play out for my beloved nation Nigeria. The answer to dat question is dis , God will not, never, allow someone who has nt proved his mettle to His service to take the gauntlet of leading this nation, Yerima has nt proved his mettle in Gods service nor in the service of humanity.

U r a millionaire make sure u invest dat money well since ur paymaster has more chances of heading to kirikiri on a constant diet of kunu with beans dan smelling d corridors of aso rock.

again relax, God is working soi dat youths with high exuberance like you can rejoice
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by buchio7(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2006
belloti:

Buchio or whatever they call u.
my YOUNG CHAP yes my name is Buchi. Ur quest in ridiculing my name actually portrays u as a growing lad.

belloti:

The bottomline is that nairaland provides a platform for us to discuss wideranging issues and you can't just burst in here to throw open your ugly trap just because you were given a priveledge to contribute. i advise you tread softly
On the contrary my YOUNG LAD I can offer my opinion which is wat i am doing ,i am nt forcing anyone to follow but to use the mind that God has blessed dem with to see things in more objective ways rather dan following a bandwagon of praise singers without substance to dere arguments.

belloti:

you can't just burst in here to throw open your ugly trap just because you were given a priveledge to contribute. i advise you tread softly

Naughty, naughty, my dear boy, must u be overly emotional in ur arguments? It makes u look so insecure n childish, face d issues and live d mud-slinging. This forum is for big boys nt for kpangolo players who cant take opposition.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2006
belloti:

Guys, Yarima just picked his presidential form yesterday at the ANPP headquaters and by God's grace i was there to congratulate him. i believe like in all democratic nations, everyone should be given his chance. We shall leave the final decision to God almighty for yarima is a mere mortal like you and i. Why don't we just look at his manifesto to see what he has in store.

@ Belloti, i also read that Yarima picked up his nomination form yesterday. But i wish to take you up on 3 important points i highlighted from your post!

1. Are we really in a democracy "like other democratic nations"? All other democratic nations i know of practice a PROPER FEDERATION unlike the hybrid dictato-democracy that Nigeria practices and pretends to call it a democracy. The absence of Khaki uniforms at Aso Rock is not equivalent to a democracy.
Do you think Yarima believes this to be a democracy or a theocracy? Why in a democratic system of government would a governor IMPOSE a state religion on non-muslims in clear disregard to the constitution he claims to protect? When he imposes separate school fees for non-indigenes, is that indicative of a man who thinks he is in a democratic government?

2. Which "Almighty God" are we talking about here? Is God voting at the elections in 2007? If God indeed determines who rules Nigeria in 2008 then why is he bothering to pick up a nomination form? Why are we botheirng to vote? We may as well all go home and wait for God to appoint his annointed servant. When i hear the term "almighty God" especially from sleazy and hypocritical politicians i can only think of one definition for "God" - a political version of Alladin's lamp conjured up by politicians seeking to use "God" to legitimise their continued assault on the masses and the public till!

3. Do we really have to wait for his manifesto? Is the present state of Zamfara not indicative of the ineptitude of a man who has had 8yrs of doing nothing besides picking up his monthly allocation from abuja for "sharing"? Will that manifesto include the nationwide imposition of sharia and the amputation of limbs? Thanks to northern governors like Yarima, 95% of the world's polio cases for this yr have come from Nigeria!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2006
alwahidi:

DEAR BUSHI,,
WOW I'M DELIGHTED, IN MALAYSIA WE REALLY DONT NEED ANY PAYMASTER AS YOU KNOW AT
EARLY 20 OF AGE I ALREADY BECOME A MILLIONAIRE.[/b]BUT ONE THING YOU MUST REMEMBER
WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WHEN H.E A.SANI YARIMA BECOME PRESIDENT, DO YOU WILL LET HIM
BECOME YOUR PAY MASTER, I WONDER WHICH CANDIDATE THAT YOU SUPPORT.MAY I KNOW?
[b]MY EDUCATION BACK GROUND VERY POOR
BUT FOR ME POLITIC IS NOT SAME WITH GYMNASTIC
IF YOU TELLING ME THAT MY PAYMASTER WILL AGREED WITH YOU ,,LET ME TELL YOU THIS,
THE DAY WILL COME , WHERE AN EAGLE WONT CATCH THE FLIES, AND THE WAVE IS SO STRONG
AND YARIMA WILL BECOME PRESIDENT,,,INSHA ALLAH,,!

Pls note highlighted words. Very typical of the average northerner. No education, no development, nothing and yet the bulk of oil, VAT and other southern economic proceeds go there! When we talk about millionaires at a young age, we are not refering to offspring of thieves and rogues who are simply beneficiaries of their father's profligacy!

belloti:

I may agree with some sensible guys here that picked one or two of yarima's seeming failure in his first attempt in politics but that did not shadowed the salient and incredible impact he made in laying the foundation for sustenable development in zamfara. Zacarep, Zasidev etc are some of his programmes i found so appealing in line with his training as a development economists.

Another thing i find so insulting about this post! If it takes 8 yrs to lay a "foundation for sustenaible development", how many years will it take to achieve that said development? As for Zacarep or Zasidev, we have heard them all before! Mere acronyms that have no bearing on the people! Mere conduit pipes for the siphoning of precious oil funds into the deep pockets of those who foist themselves illegally on the people. What of MAMSER, NEEDS, SAP, e.t.c.? Of what value where they to us?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by buchio7(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2006
@davidlyn

bros na u biko, tell dese praise singers dat dey r hailing d wrong person,
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2006
wazz up!
i'm hailing the wrong person? why not? you still suffering from your sickneses why not
i want to try my best to cure you so you can be a good citizen of nigeria under the leadership
of H.E A. SANI YARIMA WHY NOT?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Chxta(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2006
I find it absolutely ridiculous that someone with gray matter can even begin to contemplate supporting Yerima's candidature, much less publicly supporting it on the net. For reasons of practicality, I'll assume that it is because this place (like most internet fora), is virtually anonymous, so some people can swagger in, write crap and sashay out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! / Kogi State Pdp Primary Election Result Update (gov Wada Still Leading) / African Association Of Automotive Manufacturers And Buhari Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.