Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11511 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Todaynatoday: Oh! I see, but I thought that early christians made use of these books before compilation of the Bible. Methinks Reincarnation might be true. By the way (off topic) why were such books declared apocryphal?

the OT are writing by prophet of Yahweh, Judges of Yahweh, approved kings of Yahweh, and the levit.

The NT is an exclusive teaching and epistles of christ apostles(mark and luke wrote history)

who wrote the apocriphals?

Definitely not individual on that group.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Todaynatoday: Oh! I see, but I thought that early christians made use of these books before compilation of the Bible. Methinks Reincarnation might be true. By the way (off topic) why were such books declared apocryphal?
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THEY WERE MADE APOCRYPHAL. WHEN THE GREEK EMPIRE TOOK OVER THE WORLD FOLLOWED BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY STARTED SOMETHING CALLED ICONOCLASM. THEY WANTED THE WORLD TO BELIEVE THAT CIVILIZATION STARTED WITH THE GREEKS. HOWEVER IN THE APOCRYPHAL IT CLEARLY STATES THAT THE GREEKS AND ROMANS ARE CAVEMEN WHO LIVED IN THE ROCKS OF MT SEIR BEFORE THEY TOOK OVER THE WORLD AND THAT CIVILIZATION STARTED WITH THE NEGROS. SO THIS PART OF THE BIBLE HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT TO SUPPORT THEIR ICONOCLASTIC LIES OF THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE BEING THE CIVILIZERS OF THE WORLD.

THE APOCRYPHA ARE THE BOOKS TAKEN OUT BETWEEN MALACHI AND MATTHEW. THEY INCLUDE BOOKS LIKE THE MACCABEES, ECCLESIASTICUS, WISDOM OF SOLOMON, TOBIT

AND IN TAKING OUT THOSE BOOKS FROM THE BIBLE THEY DUG A HOLE FOR THEMSELVES. REVELATION 22 VS 18 AND 19 SAYS DO NOT TAKE AWAY ANY PART OF THE BIBLE.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:
leave the guy he thinks it is for fun.

He thinks every thing is indian hem.
grin grin WHY DO THOU PERSECUTETH ME TRUTHISLIGHT cry
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin CHIEF PHARISEE SERIALLINK I TROWAY SALUTE SIR LOLZ

I troway salute my fellow pharisee. You made the list too; remember you gave me the power to add to the list. I have done that grin grin grin go check grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

I troway salute my fellow pharisee. You made the list too; remember you gave me the power to add to the list. I have done that grin grin grin go check grin
shocked grin LET ME FIND OUT YOU ADDED ME TO THE LIST. I SHALL SLAY YOU WITH A TWO EDGED SWORD LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: shocked grin LET ME FIND OUT YOU ADDED ME TO THE LIST. I SHALL SLAY YOU WITH A TWO EDGED SWORD LOLZ

LWTMB grin grin grin your name is there! You made the list brah grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: ECCLESIASTICUS 21 VS 27 When the ungodly curseth Satan, he curseth his own souL <<< SATAN IS IN EVERY SPIRIT MADE BY GOD

ECCLESIASTICUS 33 VS 15 So look upon all the works of the most High; and there are two and two, one against another.

You for use enemy instead of satan, make me see how e work.

How about when the godly curseth?

What is the opposite of satan in human being?

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: NAH THE STORY OF LAZARUS IS A PARABLE wink

Speaking from both side of the mouth.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

I hope you added everything that belongs him there, under pharisees and sadusees?

Also create a list for Gentiles. He should be the only one in this list.

3 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin WHY DO THOU PERSECUTETH ME TRUTHISLIGHT cry
what!
Why do you think i am pesecuting you ?

Am only trying to help youuuuuu!

Ok see your approach to issues:

this below was the answer to a question that was ask concerning apocriphal by Todaynatoday :

Todaynatoday:
By the way (off topic) why were such books declared apocryphal?

and your answer:

obadiah777: NOW HERE IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN. WELL LET ME TELL YOU WHY THEY WERE MADE APOCRYPHAL. WHEN THE GREEK EMPIRE TOOK OVER THE WORLD FOLLOWED BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY STARTED SOMETHING CALLED ICONOCLASM. THEY WANTED THE WORLD TO BELIEVE THAT CIVILIZATION STARTED WITH THE GREEKS. HOWEVER IN THE APOCRYPHAL IT CLEARLY STATES THAT THE GREEKS AND ROMANS ARE CAVEMEN WHO LIVED IN THE ROCKS OF MT SEIR BEFORE THEY TOOK OVER THE WORLD AND THAT CIVILIZATION STARTED WITH THE NEGROS. SO THIS PART OF THE BIBLE HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT TO SUPPORT THEIR ICONOCLASTIC LIES OF THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE BEING THE CIVILIZERS OF THE WORLD.

THE APOCRYPHA ARE THE BOOKS TAKEN OUT BETWEEN MALACHI AND MATTHEW. THEY INCLUDE BOOKS LIKE THE MACCABEES, ECCLESIASTICUS, WISDOM OF SOLOMON, TOBIT

my own answer to same question below
Compare your own with this and answer the question.

Todaynatoday:
By the way (off topic) why were such books declared apocryphal?

truthislight:
the OT are writing by prophet of Yahweh, Judges of Yahweh, approved kings of Yahweh, and the levit.

The NT is an exclusive teaching and epistles of christ apostles(mark and luke wrote history)

so, like you can see, your approach to the scriptures needs a lot of improvement.

Dont say i am pesecuting you, i only want you to be real and realistic and not stop what you are doing now that will be stumbling people even though you mean well.

That your answer up there paints the picture that the scriptures are incomplete that some books are outside for political reason which is not true

take my advice and always think of God first befor saying any thing because :

"the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom"
peace

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
^^^ He needs serious improvement my brother.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
Boomark:

I hope you added everything that belongs him there, under pharisees and sadusees?

Also create a list for Gentiles. He should be the only one in this list.

BuzugEE is a passive pharisEE and a sadducEE at the same time grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: I AM SURE YOU DID NOT HEAR ME SAY GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SINS

JAMES 1 VS 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
amen

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....the bible does not teach re-incarnation,rather it teaches ressurection.....

Those kids aren't the re-incarnates of the spirits of formally dead persons.....you ERR my bro on this re-incarnation wahala........

pls dont spin d discussion off on a tangent.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

satan started in heaven.

The one who troubles them day and night.

Since Adam was a freewill entity he has to put the symbol of his authority in the Garden so that as long as Adam keep obedient to him he will not fall for satan as some other angels in heaven had followed satan.

Roman 16:16- to whomever you obey such is you master.

As long that Adam keep obedience to God by not eating from the tree God remain with him, so when he disobeyed God abandon him.

But for satan to proof his challenge to God that Adam will be better off eating the fruit time was needed to proof whose principle was better for man.

If God had kill satan the challenge will not have been answered.

Infact it would have appeared that God was a cruel dictator that abuses his power and kills whomever opposes him.
God didnt need satan's "proof" my bible say the lord knows the end from the begining, he didnt need to see adam eat d fruit b4 he will know dat satan'r plan was nuts.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
doubleDx:

So, there is no such thing as original sin afterall? If man was created with the ability to sin from the beginning, why blame him for sinning?
there is original sin i never denied that "as sin came into d world thru one man so did salvation...". What i contend with is truthislight's claim that God wanted to give satan a chance to prove dat satans' plans will b good 4 man, that i repeat is a load of crap! God already knew what d outcome of satan's pranks will be all God need is for man-a free willed creature to chose wu will be his master, and unfortunately man in adam made the wrong choice and "wanted to be like gods" and disobeyed God.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
they are called apocryphal by protestants becos martin luthur removed them from the protestant bible in the 16 century, those book are part of the christian bible compiled by the early christians!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

job isn't in that group either!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ubenedictus: they are called apocryphal by protestants becos martin luthur removed them from the protestant bible in the 16 century, those book are part of the christian bible compiled by the early christians!

The Book of Enoch is one of them?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: LET ME TELL YOU WHY THEY WERE MADE APOCRYPHAL. WHEN THE GREEK EMPIRE TOOK OVER THE WORLD FOLLOWED BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY STARTED SOMETHING CALLED ICONOCLASM. THEY WANTED THE WORLD TO BELIEVE THAT CIVILIZATION STARTED WITH THE GREEKS. HOWEVER IN THE APOCRYPHAL IT CLEARLY STATES THAT THE GREEKS AND ROMANS ARE CAVEMEN WHO LIVED IN THE ROCKS OF MT SEIR BEFORE THEY TOOK OVER THE WORLD AND THAT CIVILIZATION STARTED WITH THE NEGROS. SO THIS PART OF THE BIBLE HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT TO SUPPORT THEIR ICONOCLASTIC LIES OF THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE BEING THE CIVILIZERS OF THE WORLD.

AND IN TAKING OUT THOSE BOOKS FROM THE BIBLE THEY DUG A HOLE FOR THEMSELVES. REVELATION 22 VS 18 AND 19 SAYS DO NOT TAKE AWAY ANY PART OF THE BIBLE.
the iconoclast werent d ones wu took out those books from the bible, infact d iconoclast didnt touch the bible, neither did the greeks nor the romom! The person wu did was a german, martin luther.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

The Book of Enoch is one of them?
nah!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by ijawkid(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ubenedictus: pls dont spin d discussion off on a tangent.

UBE how far??...I was just trying to deliver a message to buzugee... grin......

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ubenedictus: God didnt need satan's "proof" my bible say the lord knows the end from the begining, he didnt need to see adam eat d fruit b4 he will know dat satan'r plan was nuts.

Adam was a free moral Agent or freewill agent.

What is the use of freewill if Adam could not exercised it?

If you should build a toy car with a remote control and then remote controlled it into a ditched after which you pulled it out and smartched it for falling into the ditch.

Between you and the toy car who is insane?
Are you not the one that drove it into the ditched?

If Adam was predestined to eat the fruit, it would mean insanity on Yahweh's part to come and punish him with death including his children that has all been predestined also since he did the predestination in the firstt place. Who is fooling who?

Friend, set your theory/theology right and stop painting Yahweh black.

That i love and can play music does not mean that i will be playing music 24/7, 30days a month/ 365days a year till infinity.

^^^ No

there is time for every thing.

I will play music and also do other things.

We are created in God's image.

Yahweh does only what that pleases him in justice and love.

He says his face is toward the righteouse and the unrighteouse are something detestable to him his eye does not behold evil.

Yes, if he wishes, he can foretell the future like in the case of Jesus coming to earth and Giving us a kingdom.

That does not mean that he does not endowed his intelligent creatures with dignity to decide what to do.

If satan feels that God predestine every person why did he go and tempt Adam and succeeded and went for Jesus and fail?

The truth is that satan knows that Yahweh does not predestined human and that is why he goes and tempt them to fall.

He only offered Job protection and not that he had predestined Job, so, satan only ask that the protection be removed.

Yes, satan needed worship from Yahweh's intelligent creatures and has started out in heaven, but Adam had a choice on who to obey and hence the instructions.

Yahweh is a God of Justice Job 34:10-12

^^^

"Yahweh is a God of justice and does not pervat judgment, according to the way earthling man acts so God will reward him"

3 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ubenedictus: there is original sin i never denied that "as sin came into d world thru one man so did salvation...". What i contend with is truthislight's claim that God wanted to give satan a chance to prove dat satans' plans will b good 4 man, that i repeat is a load of crap! God already knew what d outcome of satan's pranks will be all God need is for man-a free willed creature to chose wu will be his master, and unfortunately man in adam made the wrong choice and "wanted to be like gods" and disobeyed God.

i dont know how this ^^^ translate to what you had said "that God knows the end from the beginning of everything and how it will turn out"

meaning that Yahweh already knows/created Adam that satan will test him and Adam will fall right from the start.

That is all we have is the way Yahweh predestined it to be.

Why twist the meaning of what you had said?

was this not what you had said to me:

Ubenedictus: God didnt need satan's "proof" my bible say the lord knows the end from the begining,

^^^ is what i mean, the other is a comaflag.

you will change like a camelaeon?

It also means that there is nothing like the original sin since all is a stage by Yahweh.

You completely contradicted the bible and called God a liar.

May be that is what you learnt in your.......

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ubenedictus: they are called apocryphal by protestants becos martin luthur removed them from the protestant bible in the 16 century, those book are part of the christian bible compiled by the early christians!

and you have not told us which of christ apostles wrote the apocriphal books since the NT are written by christ apostles.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ubenedictus:

obadiah777: I AM SURE YOU DID
NOT HEAR ME SAY GOD IS
RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SINS
JAMES 1 VS 13 Let no man say
when he is tempted, I am
tempted of God: for God cannot
be tempted with evil, neither
tempteth he any man:
14 But every man is tempted,
when he is drawn away of his
own lust, and enticed.

amen

You shouted amen to this but fail to ask him what the half satanic spirit he said God created in every being (including jesus) is doing there. The one that also tempted Jesus.

SMH for follow follow people!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

i dont know how this ^^^ translate to what you had said "that God knows the end from the beginning of everything and how it will turn out"

meaning that Yahweh already knows/created Adam that satan will test him and Adam will fall right from the start.

It also means that there is nothing like the original sin since all is a stage by Yahweh.

Catechism or from bulletins!

May be he is trying to say that he was given the freewill to do what he is predestined to do.

Welldone bro!

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

Adam was a free moral Agent or freewill agent.

What is the use of freewill if Adam could not exercised it?

If you should build a toy car with a remote control and then remote controlled it into a ditched after which you pulled it out and smartched it for falling into the ditch.

Between you and the toy car who is insane?
Are you not the one that drove it into the ditched?

If Adam was predestined to eat the fruit, it would mean insanity on Yahweh's part to come and punish him with death including his children that has all been predestined also since he did the predestination in the firstt place. Who is fooling who?

Friend, set your theory/theology right and stop painting Yahweh black.

That i love and can play music does not mean that i will be playing music 24/7, 30days a month/ 365days a year till infinity.

^^^ No

there is time for every thing.

I will play music and also do other things.

We are created in God's image.

Yahweh does only what that pleases him in justice and love.

He says his face is toward the righteouse and the unrighteouse are something detestable to him his eye does not behold evil.

Yes, if he wishes, he can foretell the future like in the case of Jesus coming to earth and Giving us a kingdom.

That does not mean that he does not endowed his intelligent creatures with dignity to decide what to do.

If satan feels that God predestine every person why did he go and tempt Adam and succeeded and went for Jesus and fail?

The truth is that satan knows that Yahweh does not predestined human and that is why he goes and tempt them to fall.

He only offered Job protection and not that he had predestined Job, so, satan only ask that the protection be removed.

Yes, satan needed worship from Yahweh's intelligent creatures and has started out in heaven, but Adam had a choice on who to obey and hence the instructions.

Yahweh is a God of Justice Job 34:10-12

^^^

"Yahweh is a God of justice and does not pervat judgment, according to the way earthling man acts so God will reward him"
my response
very long post one i agree with u just didnt address my points! God allowed adam to chose, he also knew that adam will fall, God didnt need to see d result of satans deception b4 he would to know that satan is a liar, no! GOD ALWAY KNEW THE RESULT OF SATANS DECEPTION EVEN B4 IT WAS ACCOMPLISHED. That is my point.
interestingly it seems i have kept my point!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:19am On Nov 29, 2012
truthislight:

are you denying Gods ominiscience? Or are you denying his prescience or foreknowledge? A verse 4 u I MAKE KNOWN THE END FROM THE BEGINNING, FROM ANCIENT TIMES WHAT IS STILL TO COME. I SAY MY PURPOSE WILL STAND AND I WILL DO AS I PLEASE that is is 46:10

God created d devil a good even as he chose to fall and he created adam good even as he chose to fall, yet i maintain that as isaiah says the lord truly knew the outcome of the whole story even b4 it started. God didnt make man fall, but God knew man will fall and becos God created man with freewill God allowed man fall. GOD DIDNT NEED TO WAIT AND SEE THE RESULT, HE ALWAY KNEW.

these are ur own words not mine!

these are also ur words

bring it on, ur accusation are just too much 4 me now, if u have a problem speak! U are d one calling God a liar by insinuating that God didnt know what will happen, i repeat God needed no "proof" he already knew what will happen! Not becos he staged it but becos he has both knowledge of d past, present and future!

bring it on! Speak if u are bold enough and if ur comments are true!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2012
truthislight:

and you have not told us which of christ apostles wrote the apocriphal books since the NT are written by christ apostles.
did christ apostles write d old testament? U are a none starter
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2012
Boomark:

You shouted amen to this but fail to ask him what the half satanic spirit he said God created in every being (including jesus) is doing there. The one that also tempted Jesus.

is this a joke? Did u hear anything about half satanic spirit in d post i said amen to?
The fact that i disagree with many views of NL doesnt mean that i am blind when i see truth, and for me that particular post is true. I say amen again!

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Boomark:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? / Truth About Head Covering For Christian Women / How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.