Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (14379 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by vivianc(f): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
CarmelloANGEL: wats dz xpression? Is dat a yes in a language i dnt undastand?

grin You are funny! Thanks but I'm taken. *winks*
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by marcangelo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
binger: Why is it that any topic meant for girls to answer first, is been answered by the guys??undecided ...
good observation....
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
i dnt play hard 2qet...
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

me 2 qbadun ur style...viv
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

bt hw kum ur name is in d list 4 d wooing challenge season 2...wetin dy happen 4 dz NL sef, u tell ur hubby say u wan participate 4 wooin competition? B4 yawa go gharz nao & u go kum open thread say 'my hubby caught me flirting on NL, pls advice'...i don talk my own o
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by BrutusOj(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
OP is vry coret,I don't beliv in a girl makin her sef so dificult to welcom a guy who she likes.It's only in Nigeria dat guys/Ladies hav dat notion of a cheap girl.I can only say a girl is cheap if on askin her out,she acepts,take her home dat same day n she give it to me witout any delay.Toastin a girl n she acept instantly cos she likes me doesnt make her cheap to me,it's all about d feeling
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
CarmelloANGEL: bt hw kum ur name is in d list 4 d wooing challenge season 2...wetin dy happen 4 dz NL sef, u tell ur hubby say u wan participate 4 wooin competition? B4 yawa go gharz nao & u go kum open thread say 'my hubby caught me flirting on NL, pls advice'...i don talk my own o
smhhh!!! so bcus she get husband, na serious criminal offence to take part in wooing a guy for jokes? dude! GTFO!!! angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
smhhh!!! so bcus she get husband, na serious criminal offence to take part in wooing a guy for jokes? dude! GTFO!!! angry
pls are u Vivian chinaza?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
ehen if the babe no form u no go send her nah grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by luvmijeje(f): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Getting to know d guy u want 2 share ur body and ur heart with is nt playing hard to get,is called been sensible.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by vivianc(f): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
CarmelloANGEL: bt hw kum ur name is in d list 4 d wooing challenge season 2...wetin dy happen 4 dz NL sef, u tell ur hubby say u wan participate 4 wooin competition? B4 yawa go gharz nao & u go kum open thread say 'my hubby caught me flirting on NL, pls advice'...i don talk my own o

Your concerns have been noted. Thank you very much.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Oahray: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pritheeann: i dnt play hard 2qet...
*thinking* See subtle advert o. Well as a sharp guy, I no go slack.
*extends hand for a shake* hi.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by mascot87(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
I dont like playing hard,just looking @ me alone I give u a YES as the final answer cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by nwgoziri(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
tuyi19: The issue is that most ladies pretend alot, they love the guy and they will still be proving difficult so that the guy would not think he got them very cheap and most times they end up regretting it, my advise is that if love somebody and the person comes to you, you dont need to keep the person waiting in the name of proofing a pont that you are decent or rigig. is either the guy wicked you back after taking so long time before you say yes.
hw i wish thy cn agree wit dis.TRUE TALK
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Oahray: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lol... See as @pritheeann keep quiet. So much for not playing hard to get. Make I hia word jor.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by SELFWORTH: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
I thought this post is for women to give an insight into why they do what they do but the whole post has been hijacked by men as usual boasting about nothing in particular .

The poor women were not even given a chance.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by SELFWORTH: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dipwater:

Then why the unnecessary shakara nau .if she dey gbadun fu/cking things why all the forming like say she no dey fu/ck. Its not all about getting a better deal. Babes dey do funny things atimes,only gudness knows how long she has been denying herself quality y/anching all in the name of forming

She is also looking for someone like you that she can use for sex and discard quickly (probably pass on some sexuxxal disease in the process). It looks like she got lucky!

You let yourself down men grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by mhojiee(f): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
dopeJemi: Av said it b4 n I'lL say it again

GirLz r DULL
ori e ti daru

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by WhyAWhy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Whoever started this "looking cheap" bullshit needs to be hung upside down angry angry

The fact that you accepted to anyone even after 10years still means a person can "afford" you and to that person, you might still be cheap.

So quit all this playing around, if you want something go for it.

A girl is only cheap in the context of "opening" up her laps to a guy that has not put "a ring on it". Shikena!
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by charliekay: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Girls make u na dey dere dey play hard 2get while ur mate r busy getting married evry saturday...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by ouagadougou(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
FrenchyL: simply because men do not appreciate easy chicks! cool

A lion would rather scavenge for easy meat than hunt, it's a fact. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by omoolutl: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
mhojiee: ori e ti daru
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Garbson: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
Well, the quality of a lady does not lies in her quick or delay response but what follows after the ball has been set rolling. What will u say if a girl after one year of delay in saying yes has more than 6 boy friends at a time? Is it not better to go on with Elebolo.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by totalbaby(f): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Why do men always like to say women are playing hard to get. If you want easy girls there are ashawos 4 u. Not all girls are easy and quite frankly i am not the type to just jump when a guy likes me. Things take time and if that is playing hard to get then so be it. If she is worth it you can wait. I prefer to get to know the guy< sometimes you are not sure and you want to study the guy more. i disagree though with playing games. If the girl does not like you and never will then she should not waste both your time.
Dipwater: Ladies I wuld luv to hear from u. its a waste of time and energy to be talking to a girl and she keeps turning u down ,after some weeks or months she wuld decide to give it a trial

For me if I toast u today I expect a yes or no. I hate come today come tomorrow runs .if u don't like my style ,give me a concrete reason aand I will let u be ,simple

Some guys prefer the hard to get bullshit ,to them it shows that she's not cheap and girls that do it hope to be cherished for been hard to catch

I want y'all to let me know what works for u
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by totalbaby(f): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
yes i agree. some men can pretend for years til they get what they want.
Dipwater:

Playing hard to get does not make u expensive overnite ,its just a way of passing a senseless message to guys that will not understand ur plan

I have friends that wuld endure and take any bullshit from girls just to get to their pants. They wuld so pretend to the core ,some of them can go as far as spending gud some of money just to get what they want . We gist about things like that often. When the girl decides to fall in luv with them that is when they knowingly break their hart. Its annoying
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Ninilowo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ko le dun noni
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oahray: *thinking* See subtle advert o. Well as a sharp guy, I no go slack.
*extends hand for a shake* hi.
em quhd u?
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oahray: Lol... See as @pritheeann keep quiet. So much for not playing hard to get. Make I hia word jor.
lolz....i wasnt online dude...cool down dear m arnd naw....xo?.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by guyANDROID1: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
tuyi19: The issue is that most ladies pretend alot, they love the guy and they will still be proving difficult so that the guy would not think he got them very cheap and most times they end up regretting it, my advise is that if love somebody and the person comes to you, you dont need to keep the person waiting in the name of proofing a pont that you are decent or rigig. is either the guy wicked you back after taking so long time before you say yes.
e be iike say dis guy dey para oooooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by multivational: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
WhyAWhy: Whoever started this "looking cheap" bullshit needs to be hung upside down angry angry

The fact that you accepted to anyone even after 10years still means a person can "afford" you and to that person, you might still be cheap.

A girl is only cheap in the context of "opening" up her laps to a guy that has not put "a ring on it". Shikena!

And who tell you say na all the women wen men don wear ring really belong to their husbands?
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by multivational: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
WhyAWhy: Whoever started this "looking cheap" bullshit needs to be hung upside down angry angry

And who tell you say na all the women wen men don wear ring really belong to their husbands?
SELFWORTH: I thought this post is for women to give an insight into why they do what they do but the whole post has been hijacked by men as usual boasting about nothing in particular .

SELFWORTH: I thought this post is for women to give an insight into why they do what they do but the whole post has been hijacked by men as usual boasting about nothing in particular .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Midnight Call / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend / Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.