Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery (33638 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by highyo: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy Spirit reveal the truth to the readers
(Funmilayo Adebayo speaking) please, for those of you running after America Visa Lottery, and Those pastors that keep praying for their church member to win America lottery, do you think America are fools? Foolish to the extent of recruiting people from corrupted countries to come into their own country to corrupt it too

When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

So they recruit many people from different countries all over the world. After getting to America, while checking their body, they will write 666 on their body but they will never know, never until antichrist begin. And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

we have a cave in our town people can hide, we have an underground in our town people can hide, there is a forest or swamp people can hide, in such a way that, no one can escape from antichrist

There is no place they won’t reach, even they will show the soldiers where their own parent are hiding if their parent missed the rapture, because they will lack mercy, for they are no longer themselves
So therefore in anything you are doing, always put God first. There are a lot of things we are ignoring, do you think Satan is tired, the bible made us understand that, Satan never rest, he will keep deceiving people till he achieved his aims

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? Who are the people the antichrist will use as a soldiers;
Will he also be given power to create millions of souls he will use as soldiers?
Or is it the present soldiers that missed the rapture, that still have the second chance of making heaven will willingly wastes the chance?
Or are the soldiers’ demons?

Of course No, they are registered human being like you and I. some has have the mark in their body but they will not know now until then. If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance, so that God will push it out of your body before is too late.
Please Men of God in the house, Pray over these if it is true or false. In any thing you are doing or about to do, involve God first

10 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
this is very serious we need to seek the face of the Lord oh...

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Smh...

4 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tpia1: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2012
hmm

not only visa lottery however, think we all know that.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by baby124: 1:33am On Nov 27, 2012
This is not bad bele but rotten bele. Pump out ko, pump in ni. Mtscheew. All these maniacs and psychopaths.

25 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 27, 2012
When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

Intelligent people should be able to decipher when spirituality has passed King james version and crossed into the dominion of mental illness
This Funmilayo of a person needs deliverance then medical attention
This is all in her head

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by ebamma3: 2:12am On Nov 27, 2012
Na so craze dey start, wetin concern visa lottery with rapture,all dis pastorpreneurs sef.

7 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by LCASHMAN(m): 2:13am On Nov 27, 2012
HOW DUMP CAN U BE? @OP
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2012
@OP. I think you need a psychiatrist!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tosrich(m): 2:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Its unfortunate the guy that wrote this piece lack what I simply call exposure..I live in United States and the so much noice about 666 is something I am yet to hear from anybody, even from the media.
you just sit in Nigeria and beclowded yourself with story that are far from truth.....wake up if you are sleeping

7 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 27, 2012
This OP again? First it was "cartoons lead kids to hell", then it was "demonic covenant associated with weaves and attachments"...now this.

OP, a piece of advice...stop smoking crack and get a job.

17 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 27, 2012
ebamma 3: Na so craze dey start, wetin concern visa lottery with rapture,all dis pastorpreneurs sef.

let her relatives do something now before she go comot cloth enter market because once they enter market,the matter don get K leg

6 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tosrich(m): 2:21am On Nov 27, 2012
This is one of the reasons why most Nigerian are still in the dark expecially when it comes to religion matter. I wonder if you can see beyond your nose
the issue of 666 if you dont know as postulated by some retardeen about united states was simply a political propaganda to discredit OBAMACARE's health Insurance...

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by AZeD1(m): 2:22am On Nov 27, 2012
Lol
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by AZeD1(m): 2:24am On Nov 27, 2012
ItsModella: This OP again? First it was "cartoons lead kids to hell", then it was "demonic covenant associated with weaves and attachments"...now this.

Crack can't be the cause of the OP's problem....I think the problem is spiritual!!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by ektbear: 2:24am On Nov 27, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2012
embarassed

Chei!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Finland(m): 2:26am On Nov 27, 2012
LCASHMAN: HOW DUMP CAN U BE? @OP
it's dumb. olodo!

7 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by figgy: 2:27am On Nov 27, 2012
abeg go see your doctor
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 27, 2012
Dayummm grin seems op is high on skunk!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 27, 2012
highyo: I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy...

^look at his username embarassed embarassed

It explains his condition cry

5 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by peckhamboi: 2:34am On Nov 27, 2012
What the hell did I just read?

Some people are better sacrificed for Ogun and Sango.

3 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Thereishel: 2:35am On Nov 27, 2012
IT IS A BLATANT LIE. I CAME TO USA THROUGH THE VISA LOTTERY AND I AM NOW AN AMERICAN ENGINEER. AMERICAN STARTED LOTTERY IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THEIR ECONOMY. INFACT, THEY RECRUIT MOST BRILLIANT PPL ALL OVER THE WORLD TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. SOME PPLE HAVING PLAYED THIS LOTTERY FOR 10YEARS WITHOUT WINNING WERE FRUSTRATED SPREADING LIES ALL ABOUT. WHO TELL THE WRITER THAT ANTI-CHRIST WILL COME FROM AMERICA? IT IS LIKELY TO COME FROM EUROPE BECAUSE OF EUROPEAN UNION DAT WOULD BE WORLD POWER LATER. THE SOLDIERS OF ANTI-CHRIST WOULD KNOW WHERE PPL ARE HIDING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND DON'T NEED ANT DETECTIVES. IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE LIKE THAT. IT IS AFTER THE RAPTURE THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE GIVEN 666 AND GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL. PPL HAVE BEING CALLING ME FROM NAIJA THAT OBAMA IS GIVEN 666 AND SOME SAID IN 2013 BY FEB. ALL THESE ARE LIES AND UNFOUNDED. BEFORE LOTTERY VISA PPL HAVE BEING MIGRATING TO USA EN MASS. TELL US THE TYPE OF SECRET CULT U WERE B/4. IS IT WIZARD OR WOT?

9 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Chrisvicmall: 2:39am On Nov 27, 2012
@Poster I have a few question for you,

1.) What happens when those that won the visa lottery die before your claim 666 begins?
2.) What of those that didn't qualify? Is it that they are more powerful than 666 or just that they might become saboteur i.f recruiter?
3.) When exactly is the 666 going to begin?
4.) Do all USA President knows about the 666 and their agenda?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by dayokanu(m): 2:39am On Nov 27, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by skullzflex(m): 2:40am On Nov 27, 2012
Arrant nonsense..@OP try another method abeg cos this one is quite dumb and unacceptable
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by SisiKill1: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2012
I think at this point it is safe to conclude OP is either HIGH or he has shaYO or both. undecided
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by princeonx: 2:45am On Nov 27, 2012
ItsModella: This OP again? First it was "cartoons lead kids to hell", then it was "demonic covenant associated with weaves and attachments"...now this.

From the op's user name (highyo) you can tell s/he is seriously high on some crack! Not ordinary one but some cheap fake crack.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by trolling(m): 2:49am On Nov 27, 2012
u r loosing it,who told u mark of the beast is gonna be implemented in America, it would be after American has gone
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by ektbear: 2:49am On Nov 27, 2012
prince_onx:
From the op's user name (highyo) you can tell s/he is seriously high on some crack! Not ordinary one but some cheap fake crack.

I suspect bath salts

3 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Curiouscity(m): 2:51am On Nov 27, 2012
This is what joblessness can cause!!

Yesterday, a friend called just to confirm if Obama is going to give 666.

What kind of nonsense is this from Nigeria. When would mind our business and demand good governance from our leaders.

So, all the monies our relatives send from America will link us to 666? Or all technologies including the one the @OP is using to spread these lies will give us 666?

Kai, Nigerians, when will we stop disgracing ourselves. I need to limit my time on Nairaland!!

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by nep2ra(m): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2012
This Funmilayo woman hasn't had a man for years. Wacky b1tch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.