Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery (33681 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Raymondif: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2012
Na now visa lottery start? Or hav'nt u read economic need why USA impose visa lottery?go and drink alomo and sleep for brain refreshment!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by phransix147(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2012
Imagine dis makin front page... What is nairaland turning to sef
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by lawizle(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2012
Thereishel: IT IS A BLATANT LIE. I CAME TO USA THROUGH THE VISA LOTTERY AND I AM NOW AN AMERICAN ENGINEER. AMERICAN STARTED LOTTERY IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THEIR ECONOMY. INFACT, THEY RECRUIT MOST BRILLIANT PPL ALL OVER THE WORLD TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. SOME PPLE HAVING PLAYED THIS LOTTERY FOR 10YEARS WITHOUT WINNING WERE FRUSTRATED SPREADING LIES ALL ABOUT. WHO TELL THE WRITER THAT ANTI-CHRIST WILL COME FROM AMERICA? IT IS LIKELY TO COME FROM EUROPE BECAUSE OF EUROPEAN UNION DAT WOULD BE WORLD POWER LATER. THE SOLDIERS OF ANTI-CHRIST WOULD KNOW WHERE PPL ARE HIDING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND DON'T NEED ANT DETECTIVES. IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE LIKE THAT. IT IS AFTER THE RAPTURE THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE GIVEN 666 AND GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL. PPL HAVE BEING CALLING ME FROM NAIJA THAT OBAMA IS GIVEN 666 AND SOME SAID IN 2013 BY FEB. ALL THESE ARE LIES AND UNFOUNDED. BEFORE LOTTERY VISA PPL HAVE BEING MIGRATING TO USA EN MASS. TELL US THE TYPE OF SECRET CULT U WERE B/4. IS IT WIZARD OR WOT?

Abeg no mind dat fool..as a digression, does one become an American citizen after winning visa lottery or does one still need toh wait for some years....tnx.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by An0nimus: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2012
highyo:
Please Men of God in the house, Pray over these if it is true or false. In any thing you are doing or about to do, involve God first

Many of us did not read this part.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2012
This is the crappiest crap I've read in a while angry
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2012
I advise you go and do bible Study with Jehovah's Witnesses.
Read:
1 John 2:18 Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as YOU have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar if it is not the one that denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one that denies the Father and the Son

1 John 4:3  but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s [inspired expression] which YOU have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.

2 John 4:7 For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

And i want to ask you a question: 'When did American Government start using Bible as their guide or constitution to rule'.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by buskeske: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2012
nep2ra: This Funmilayo woman hasn't had a man for years. Wacky b1tch!

I'm telling u, she need good banging
To clear her head
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by weslineo: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2012
IF THIS GUY IS RIGHT OR NOT TO ME IS NOT AN ISSUE.DER ARE SOMETINS THAT I DNT ACTUALLY AGREE WITH,THAT DOESN'T MEAN DER IS NOT AN ELEMENT OF TRUTH IN WHAT HE/SHE HAS JUST PUT FORWRD.WHAT IS IMPORTANT NOW IS THAT THE WORLD IS WAITING AND PREPARING FOR THE NEXT BIG EVENT;WHICH IS THE UNVEILING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST,IT MIGHT NOT BE 1 YR TIME OR EVEN 10 YRS TIME,BUT THE SECRET OF LAWLESSNESS IS ALREADY AT WORK.THE WORLD IS GRADUALLY ROLLING TO A CLOSE.THAT IS IT
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by stagger: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2012
All I can say is WOW!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Tbase2: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2012
tosrich: Its unfortunate the guy that wrote this piece lack what I simply call exposure..I live in United States and the so much noice about 666 is something I am yet to hear from anybody, even from the media.
you just sit in Nigeria and beclowded yourself with story that are far from truth.....wake up if you are sleeping
definately you one of them
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by eghost247(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2012
full of Poo
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Burger01(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2012
What nonsense! How could this make front page? By the way, you are not obliged to Play the visa lottery, so that's an escape route for you from a demonic country. Let those who believe otherwise better their lives in this same supposedly demonic country. Na wa o..
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2012
When I saw the title, I thought the poster had some real intelligent facts, but when I opened and read, I discovered the op needs God's deliverance.

Anti-christ isn't gonna force anyone into his/her presumed army, willingly out of living immoral and sinful life, one becomes his/her presumed soldier.

Meanwhile, all you need in life is love God, obey God, love people with sincerity of heart, strive daily to live a righteous life for your own good and not just for God's cos God wants you to cos He knows its for your good. And if eventually you sin against God and your conscience at any time, sincerely ask for forgiveness and not bordering about anti christ this and that.

Total crap!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by trent9002(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2012
What the fvck did I just read?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by techlegs: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Who be this?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Mentcee(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2012
98 percent of persons that commented here appear to fall into the avoidable misapprehension of the Poster's (Highyo) position; he is simply quoting another person and matter of fact ends the piece by urging everyone to seek the face of Christ in all we do irrespective of whether the quoted material is true or not.

That said, I fail to fathom all this 'hulabaloo' abt Op this, Op that! Even if he has a history of nonsensical postings on NL, that has no bearing with the topic at hand in which he/she is quoting another. Guys, pls remove urselvs from Nigerian ignorance and read in between the lines! That's my take

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by bukatyne(f): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2012
I don't know if the OP is right or wrong, however I am surprised that most of us are unspiritually minded. We don,t seem to be conscious of the spiritual world. What is the logic behind the American Lottery program?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by pawpawguy: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2012
some people are so crazy that they should refer them to Sychatric hospital....do you think u can just post anything you like.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by ade80: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2012
pDudd:

Shiii!ttt!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You read that book too? About cheesy queen of the coast and all that stuff! Scared the crap out of me too! grin grin

Then try reading any of Rebecca brown's books.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by expensive007(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2012
Let those who have ears hear what d spirit is sayin! This is how it starts, when ppl refuse to listen. All what d guy is saying is that: 'put God 1st in whatever thing u r doing' abi?

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by RajiBabatunde(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2012
@Guyz...i beg let us learn frm OP....It's nt good 2 drink or smoke b4 sleeping...@OP i beg waka go yaba apa osi...imfao.....
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by naptu2: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2012
Fear+superstition.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by alyarmouk(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2012
I am not a pastor buh I am sensing the end time..open your eyes and be delivered, the RAPTURE HAVE BEGUN...innocent souls dying here and there like never before...life is not short its the time that is fast, the 1000 years is coming to an end..occulus dei. even if you hate the word REPENT, then change your ways for good and draw the word of God closer as your guide....ma same reason for converting from Islam 2 Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Oluwalala(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2012
This is an unfounded lie,4rm the depth of human logical wickedness. All you religious bigot, not everything revolves around religion. Get a life
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by kagel: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2012
highyo: I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy Spirit reveal the truth to the readers
(Funmilayo Adebayo speaking) please, for those of you running after America Visa Lottery, and Those pastors that keep praying for their church member to win America lottery, do you think America are fools? Foolish to the extent of recruiting people from corrupted countries to come into their own country to corrupt it too

When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

So they recruit many people from different countries all over the world. After getting to America, while checking their body, they will write 666 on their body but they will never know, never until antichrist begin. And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

we have a cave in our town people can hide, we have an underground in our town people can hide, there is a forest or swamp people can hide, in such a way that, no one can escape from antichrist

There is no place they won’t reach, even they will show the soldiers where their own parent are hiding if their parent missed the rapture, because they will lack mercy, for they are no longer themselves
So therefore in anything you are doing, always put God first. There are a lot of things we are ignoring, do you think Satan is tired, the bible made us understand that, Satan never rest, he will keep deceiving people till he achieved his aims

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? Who are the people the antichrist will use as a soldiers;
Will he also be given power to create millions of souls he will use as soldiers?
Or is it the present soldiers that missed the rapture, that still have the second chance of making heaven will willingly wastes the chance?
Or are the soldiers’ demons?

Of course No, they are registered human being like you and I. some has have the mark in their body but they will not know now until then. If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance, so that God will push it out of your body before is too late.
Please Men of God in the house, Pray over these if it is true or false. In any thing you are doing or about to do, involve God first
LAST TIME WAS ABOUT WEAVON ATTACHMENT TO DAY IS ABOUT VISA,HIE!!!! BROTHER OR SISTER WHY NOT USE THIS PRECIOUS TIME YOU ARE USING TO PASS FOULS INFORMATION TO POST ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD THAT GIVES LIFE ,PREACH ABOUT SALVATION RIGHT HERE GOD'S NAME WILL BE GLORIFY FOR BRINGING SOUL TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. BE WARN JESUS IS COMING SO DEVIL HIMSELF IS SERIOUS GETTING SOULS TO THE HELLFIRE, SO ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION ARE PERCHING ABOUT THE GREAT WORK OF GOD OR PASSING INFORMATION ABOUT SATAN? REMEMBER CHILDREN OF GOD DON'T NEED TO BE ALFRED OF SATAN HIS PRODUCT AND AGENT BECAUSE IT IS GOD WHO CREATED BOTH PRINCIPALITIES AND POWER,AND AS A CHILD OF GOD YOU NEED TO HAVE THE FIRE OF GOD INSIDE YOU AS SOON AS ANY OF THEIR PRODUCT GET TO YOU KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY WITH THE FIRE OF GOD INSIDE THEY WILL GET BURNT SPIRITUALLY OK. SO STOP !!STOP!! PUTTING FEAR IN THE LIFE OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2012
WHAT COVENANT IS OPERATIONAL IN 9JA WITH THE KILLINGS AND MAIMINGS!

highyo: I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy Spirit reveal the truth to the readers
(Funmilayo Adebayo speaking) please, for those of you running after America Visa Lottery, and Those pastors that keep praying for their church member to win America lottery, do you think America are fools? Foolish to the extent of recruiting people from corrupted countries to come into their own country to corrupt it too

When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

So they recruit many people from different countries all over the world. After getting to America, while checking their body, they will write 666 on their body but they will never know, never until antichrist begin. And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

we have a cave in our town people can hide, we have an underground in our town people can hide, there is a forest or swamp people can hide, in such a way that, no one can escape from antichrist

There is no place they won’t reach, even they will show the soldiers where their own parent are hiding if their parent missed the rapture, because they will lack mercy, for they are no longer themselves
So therefore in anything you are doing, always put God first. There are a lot of things we are ignoring, do you think Satan is tired, the bible made us understand that, Satan never rest, he will keep deceiving people till he achieved his aims

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? Who are the people the antichrist will use as a soldiers;
Will he also be given power to create millions of souls he will use as soldiers?
Or is it the present soldiers that missed the rapture, that still have the second chance of making heaven will willingly wastes the chance?

Of course No, they are registered human being like you and I. some has have the mark in their body but they will not know now until then. If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance, so that God will push it out of your body before is too late.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by figment232(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2012

THRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by onyeego(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2012
Nna mehn,the way Nigerians are talking about Hell, I don't think its AVOIDABLE cry
you watch tv hell,
you browse the net hell,
You go to church they say the pastor belongs,
you see fine girl u like to corner, na marmaid.
You get money,u be retualist.
Talented musician, na illuminati.

I wonder if the people that will make heaven will come from space.
Nna guy, think am na.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2012
Baby mama:

let her relatives do something now before she go comot cloth enter market because once they enter market,the matter don get K leg
Still typing...............
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2012
Baby mama:

Intelligent people should be able to decipher when spirituality has passed King james version and crossed into the dominion of mental illness
This Funmilayo of a person needs deliverance then medical attention
This is all in her head
lemma ask u a guestion, is der anytin lyk a free lunch in life?.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2012
tosrich: Its unfortunate the guy that wrote this piece lack what I simply call exposure..I live in United States and the so much noice about 666 is something I am yet to hear from anybody, even from the media.
you just sit in Nigeria and beclowded yourself with story that are far from truth.....wake up if you are sleeping
u delude urslf.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2012
ItsModella: This OP again? First it was "cartoons lead kids to hell", then it was "demonic covenant associated with weaves and attachments"...now this.

OP, a piece of advice...stop smoking crack and get a job.
love ,it true,gt sum experience even the music u listen 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.