Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery (33639 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2012
CONSPIRACY THEORIES! undecided
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by andyanders: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2012
blink182: I guess you arrived at this conclusion using common sense? This is a spiritual issue, you should only arrive at a conclusion after prayer. If not, then you are drawing conclusions based on wrong premises.

You said the truth. Same way America trained Osamah to be used against the Arab world and it turned against them and Osamah become terror to America and the entire world.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2012
tosrich: This is one of the reasons why most Nigerian are still in the dark expecially when it comes to religion matter. I wonder if you can see beyond your nose
the issue of 666 if you dont know as postulated by some retardeen about united states was simply a political propaganda to discredit OBAMACARE's health Insurance...
even b4 america or the united state was founded,da bible existed.read ur bible n ask 4 the spirit of God. Heaven n earth shall pass away ,da word of God stil remains.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by toyinkin(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Hmmm socio̲̣̥path, I just wonder were u get dis.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by andyanders: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2012
weslineo: IF THIS GUY IS RIGHT OR NOT TO ME IS NOT AN ISSUE.DER ARE SOMETINS THAT I DNT ACTUALLY AGREE WITH,THAT DOESN'T MEAN DER IS NOT AN ELEMENT OF TRUTH IN WHAT HE/SHE HAS JUST PUT FORWRD.WHAT IS IMPORTANT NOW IS THAT THE WORLD IS WAITING AND PREPARING FOR THE NEXT BIG EVENT;WHICH IS THE UNVEILING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST,IT MIGHT NOT BE 1 YR TIME OR EVEN 10 YRS TIME,BUT THE SECRET OF LAWLESSNESS IS ALREADY AT WORK.THE WORLD IS GRADUALLY ROLLING TO A CLOSE.THAT IS IT

Bitter truth. This world is rolling to an end.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by fluffybaby(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2012
Baby mama:

Intelligent people should be able to decipher when spirituality has passed King james version and crossed into the dominion of mental illness
This Funmilayo of a person needs deliverance then medical attention
This is all in her head

Oya take it. You get her problem my dear. She don kolomental. Abeg make that driver divert left for yaba with her.
Haba, this is a serious ihian o. The poster needs help.
Where got to me was that 666 chip jumping out of a person and transforming the person physically. As I read reach there I see say no be normal pesin I dey talk with.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by 2Awesome: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2012
its not just this generation that taught like this, the way a lot of people here think and insult people of GOD. In the days of noah they did worse 95percent of people said he was crazy but what happened to the they perished. Be careful there are some things u need to reason out b4 u open ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2012
i think our convenant poster are just winding us all up
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by adoniza(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2012
onye ego: Nna mehn,the way Nigerians are talking about Hell, I don't think its AVOIDABLE cry
you watch tv hell,
you browse the net hell,
You go to church they say the pastor belongs,
you see fine girl u like to corner, na marmaid.
You get money,u be retualist.
Talented musician, na illuminati.

I wonder if the people that will make heaven will come from space.
Nna guy, think am na.

Lol.....
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by ElizabethOni1(f): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2012
[b][/b]Madam Funmilayo....it is well with your soul. please endeavor to study the bible well...rather than misleading people,preach the word of God.. righteousness and truth should be your focus. IT IS WELL WITH YOU OOO....AMEN! grin
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by jamesbridget13(f): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2012
What if d person raptured with christ ll he or she come back 2 bcm an antichrist? Check out! Thats nonsense. Who ever posted this, shld be very careful
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by jamesbridget13(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2012
Are u saying this persons can never be born again before rapture? N that anyone who gets visa lottery is automatically a candidate of hell even if u ve lived a christ like life on earth?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Dreeelz: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2012
No objections to praying for revealations concerning this. But the question is if its is their plure to place the mark of the beast on you,why do they still deny people the immigrant visas? I witnessed some. They could just let them go since the intention is for them to be used negatively. #Food for thought
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Jazzgreen(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2012
In case ur still doubtin about d 666 , i tink they already exist on earth. Now they run a full site on dr own. Here's d site www.the666.com
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Lol
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by xtgozie(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2012
U are not serious. U are possessed
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by loftyluv: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2012
#smh
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Lakulos(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
@op,according to my bible,666 is collected by choice and not unconciously so stop all this nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by guyANDROID1: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
wat about those ppl that died in america some yrs ago, having received d visa lottery n became american citizen..will they ressurrect bak n act as antichrist..or quote a bible verse that say such tinz n where bible mention one particular country where antichrist will come from..
rememba God is watching u ooo.dnt add to d word of God n dont remove from it.
by the way im also a bible believing christian like u.....mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by guyANDROID1: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
@op,if u no better(well) after 3days,abeg go see ur doctor ooo

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
When I said it,that there many tinz joblessness can cause,some ppl want to enter internet and crucify me....
You see wat dis Op as turn into
No 1;is either u r looking for attention or popularity or u r high on something
NO2:is either u get frustrated bcuz u hv tried all ur lucky to be given lottery and n it turns out to be badluck
Anyone that knw dis guy should better advice him to consult his doctor

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Goldieluks: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dreeelz: No objections to praying for revealations concerning this. But the question is if its is their plure to place the mark of the beast on you,why do they still deny people the immigrant visas? I witnessed some. They could just let them go since the intention is for them to be used negatively. #Food for thought

Maybe, just maybe there's a more powerful force protecting those people who were denied visas. At the end of the day " a juju man can try as many heads for his incarnation, but not all the heads would heed to his evil call".
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Aizebioje(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
LCASHMAN: HOW DUMP CAN U BE? @OP
surely not as DUMB as U are!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by awesome31: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
clearly the sayin of a poor, frustrated dame nigga.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
goshap: love ,it true,gt sum experience even the music u listen 2.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
highyo: I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy Spirit reveal the truth to the readers
(Funmilayo Adebayo speaking) please, for those of you running after America Visa Lottery, and Those pastors that keep praying for their church member to win America lottery, do you think America are fools? Foolish to the extent of recruiting people from corrupted countries to come into their own country to corrupt it too

When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

So they recruit many people from different countries all over the world. After getting to America, while checking their body, they will write 666 on their body but they will never know, never until antichrist begin. And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

we have a cave in our town people can hide, we have an underground in our town people can hide, there is a forest or swamp people can hide, in such a way that, no one can escape from antichrist

There is no place they won’t reach, even they will show the soldiers where their own parent are hiding if their parent missed the rapture, because they will lack mercy, for they are no longer themselves
So therefore in anything you are doing, always put God first. There are a lot of things we are ignoring, do you think Satan is tired, the bible made us understand that, Satan never rest, he will keep deceiving people till he achieved his aims

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? Who are the people the antichrist will use as a soldiers;
Will he also be given power to create millions of souls he will use as soldiers?
Or is it the present soldiers that missed the rapture, that still have the second chance of making heaven will willingly wastes the chance?
Or are the soldiers’ demons?

Of course No, they are registered human being like you and I. some has have the mark in their body but they will not know now until then. If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance, so that God will push it out of your body before is too late.
Please Men of God in the house, Pray over these if it is true or false. In any thing you are doing or about to do, involve God first

What of Canadian Visa programme too? please tell us more about that too "highyo"
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by henryadex(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
Which kind church this lady de go sef They no dey teach u sunday school or u no dey attend bible studies
U tink ANTI CHRIST go just come frm any where, far be it. Go sturdy the book of Daniel very well and Revelations
The epistles of John 1&2Thessalonians etc Stop going to these Demonic Churches and get down to serious
business of the KINGDOM OF GOD if you dont want to go to H E L L !!!!
REV 20vs 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of FIRE
Everybody take heed
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by samsy5460(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
Jesus said, "Fear not!" But that was not
all. He was the supreme Psychologist.
Notice what He said: "Do not be afraid,
only believe" (Luke 8:50). It was always
more than just, "Don't be afraid," or
"Take courage, be brave." That alone would be useless advice. Fear is a force
and it must be met by a superior force,
which is faith. Fear is the negative force.
It is the darkroom in which people
develop their negatives. Only a positive
force can cancel a negative one. That positive force is faith. So Jesus always said,
"Do not be afraid; only believe." The
opposite of fear is not courage, but faith.
God bless you today.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Pimples(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
onye ego: Nna mehn,the way Nigerians are talking about Hell, I don't think its AVOIDABLE cry
you watch tv hell,
you browse the net hell,
You go to church they say the pastor belongs,
you see fine girl u like to corner, na marmaid.
You get money,u be retualist.
Talented musician, na illuminati.

I wonder if the people that will make heaven will come from space.
Nna guy, think am na.

guy u are so funny
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tevinsolt: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
it's only Nigeria you get stuff like this, what about believers in America? they part of the 666?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by eikeem(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
There's really nothing to say about this post. It only proves how inconsistent many so-called Christians are.
In the 90s, TVs were evil. Today, tele-evangelism gulps more money than most telecomms' adverts.
According to a 90s book titled 'Deliverance from the Power of Darkness', the best things in life (cars, ladies, electronic gadgets) will be manufactured by the devil in the depth of the ocean. Today, those best things of life are used by the pastors.
Now,American visa lottery is evil but our pastors have procured American visa for every member of their family.
In the words of my friend: "India exports cars, Nigeria exports religion. That explains why we are still where we are"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.