Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery (33684 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by http(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
When religion enter people wellu wellu, madness will start.

The OP has said it that she was and still in the kingdom of darkness and i dont think she will get out of it.

The OP is suffering from Alzheimer's disease and am sure she is taking too much of igbo and she is lacking regular f.ucking from men... Gosh, i think i need to stay away from Nairaland cos its becoming a possess site where crazy people are abound in.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by klear(f): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
First Cartoons lead kids to hell, then we saw that weaves & make up is from the devil now its that American visa is linked to 666. The poster needs help big time...
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by lonamy: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
kai, omo see brain. You want to become popular just like that?
You want to drag devil wey sit down jeje to make yourself a popular jingo.
"Modara joko jeje, o lo fi owo to ni epon" == Devil sit down jeje una go touch am for testicles".

You go see the fight of the Devil o, because him no send you go talk this foolish thing, even the most foolish mad person know sey you are coining rubish.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Weselion1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
tosrich: This is one of the reasons why most Nigerian are still in the dark expecially when it comes to religion matter. I wonder if you can see beyond your nose
the issue of 666 if you dont know as postulated by some retardeen about united states was simply a political propaganda to discredit OBAMACARE's health Insurance...
by some retardeens abi, do you read bible at all.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
Op u don play dv lottery tire abi?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Goshen360(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nothing we no go hear from this "religious" people. After them go tell us say to have hair cut is demonic.... grin

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Maximus85(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Everything that has happened and things yet to happen is recorded in the Bible. Show me where 666 is written in the Bible and where these your antichrist bull shit is in the Bible.
Simple English "ANTICHRIST" Anti- (against) Christ. They are those against Jesus Christ and they've been around for centuries. So you should forget what you rich pastors are saying and read the Bible on your own.
Just quote where 666 is in the Bible.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Akiika: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na wah o! poverty don make people kolo finish. So tey Nairaland dey post the ranting of a demented woman. See wetin our politician dey cause o.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tzetzefly(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Baby mama:

Intelligent people should be able to decipher when spirituality has passed King james version and crossed into the dominion of mental illness
This Funmilayo of a person needs deliverance then medical attention
This is all in her head

gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin
be nice.

No promises lol! But is this dude for real?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Anvaller: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
This guy must be kidding us right here, If he insist that he is not kidding, I would recommend that he is taken to a psychiatrist or better still, simply quarantined.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Dedax(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
LCASHMAN: HOW DUMP CAN U BE? @OP

Bros, you sef no try o. You sef DOMB
LOL!

Sorry just so funny! Know it happens every once in a while.
just in case sha- The word is dumb.
If you must yab someone be sure to be clean yourself!

LOL!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by AtheistD(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Baby mama:

Intelligent people should be able to decipher when spirituality has passed King james version and crossed into the dominion of mental illness
This Funmilayo of a person needs deliverance then medical attention
This is all in her head

She might need medical attention first grin. Her mental illness might be very aggeessive.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by yembe2013(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
If American DV is really the recruitment of 666, Let them try Nigerian DV or maybe Iraq DV, shabi them need more workers..., @ OP,IF YOU LOSE, TRY AGAIN!!! don't give up, your miracle is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by femijck(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Plz y nt understand ur bible before saying shit* on nairaland bkos u want to make front page abi? PLZ BACK UR STORY UP WITH A BIBLE VERSE.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by vislabraye(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is humorous. There are people who always crave to hear conspiracy theory. Stories about demons and darkness will always fascinate people.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by AtheistD(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
vislabraye: This is humorous. There are people who always crave to hear conspiracy theory. Stories about demons and darkness will always fascinate people.

Tell me about it smiley

That is why we have the bible and Koran wink tongue
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by kpolli(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
highyo: I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy Spirit reveal the truth to the readers
(Funmilayo Adebayo speaking) please, for those of you running after America Visa Lottery, and Those pastors that keep praying for their church member to win America lottery, do you think America are fools? Foolish to the extent of recruiting people from corrupted countries to come into their own country to corrupt it too

When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

So they recruit many people from different countries all over the world. After getting to America, while checking their body, they will write 666 on their body but they will never know, never until antichrist begin. And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

we have a cave in our town people can hide, we have an underground in our town people can hide, there is a forest or swamp people can hide, in such a way that, no one can escape from antichrist

There is no place they won’t reach, even they will show the soldiers where their own parent are hiding if their parent missed the rapture, because they will lack mercy, for they are no longer themselves
So therefore in anything you are doing, always put God first. There are a lot of things we are ignoring, do you think Satan is tired, the bible made us understand that, Satan never rest, he will keep deceiving people till he achieved his aims

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? Who are the people the antichrist will use as a soldiers;
Will he also be given power to create millions of souls he will use as soldiers?
Or is it the present soldiers that missed the rapture, that still have the second chance of making heaven will willingly wastes the chance?
Or are the soldiers’ demons?

Of course No, they are registered human being like you and I. some has have the mark in their body but they will not know now until then. If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance, so that God will push it out of your body before is too late.
Please Men of God in the house, Pray over these if it is true or false. In any thing you are doing or about to do, involve God first

SO this write-up claims the antichrist is definitely american. . . I see
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by AdeniyiA(m): 3:46am On Nov 28, 2012
why ar ppl so quick to condemn& critisize wat dey dnt undstd,esp spiritual things?
ppl shu kno dt d spiritual controls d physical,wateva happens in d physical has spiritual connection cos it first occurred in d spiritual bf4 its physical manifestation.
dis life &wateva happen in it are mor spiritual dn physical esp as dis world is windin up.
we shudn't b too quick to condemn wat we dnt undstd.
wat if i told u dt som ppl walk wt dea heads?.because u dnt see dem doesn't mean dey dnt exist.
lets b careful
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by texazzpete(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
why are people so quick to condemn and critisize what they do nt undstd,esp spiritual things?
ppl shu kno dt d spiritual controls d physical,wateva happens in d physical has spiritual connection cos it first occurred in d spiritual bf4 its physical manifestation.
dis life &wateva happen in it are mor spiritual dn physical esp as dis world is windin up.
we shudn't b too quick to condemn wat we do nt undstd.
wat if i told u dt som ppl walk wt dea heads?.because u dnt see dem does mean dey dnt exist.
lets b crful

It pains me to think that a m0r0n like yourself is consuming state resources that would be better put catering to more intelligent people like myself.

What if I told you that you're an imbecilic dolt?!

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by AnselmA(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2012
1 tin i learnt not tin in this world is free, and whether we lik it or nt there ar supernatural powers out there, so be wise.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Truckpusher(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2012
Was up bro...still alive
fr_evangel:

@Truckpusher, hey I know you, that crazy dude from 234next 'back in the days'! So you are here now? Hehehehe.

Back to the topic: THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS SOMETHING YOU WILL TAKE WILLFULLY AND NOT SUBTILY. It is going to be given after 3 1/2 years after the rapture. Believers who missed the rapture will have the choice of facing persecution(torment) or receive the mark. Also, it is going to be in every nation under the sun!

By the way, I stopped reading after the 2nd paragraph or so, couldn't allow the crap pass through my brain. I commend those who read through to the end, whewww! Y'all have patience!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by holypower(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
highyo: I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy Spirit reveal the truth to the readers
(Funmilayo Adebayo speaking) please, for those of you running after America Visa Lottery, and Those pastors that keep praying for their church member to win America lottery, do you think America are fools? Foolish to the extent of recruiting people from corrupted countries to come into their own country to corrupt it too

When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

So they recruit many people from different countries all over the world. After getting to America, while checking their body, they will write 666 on their body but they will never know, never until antichrist begin. And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

we have a cave in our town people can hide, we have an underground in our town people can hide, there is a forest or swamp people can hide, in such a way that, no one can escape from antichrist

There is no place they won’t reach, even they will show the soldiers where their own parent are hiding if their parent missed the rapture, because they will lack mercy, for they are no longer themselves
So therefore in anything you are doing, always put God first. There are a lot of things we are ignoring, do you think Satan is tired, the bible made us understand that, Satan never rest, he will keep deceiving people till he achieved his aims

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? Who are the people the antichrist will use as a soldiers;
Will he also be given power to create millions of souls he will use as soldiers?
Or is it the present soldiers that missed the rapture, that still have the second chance of making heaven will willingly wastes the chance?
Or are the soldiers’ demons?

Of course No, they are registered human being like you and I. some has have the mark in their body but they will not know now until then. If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance, so that God will push it out of your body before is too late.
Please Men of God in the house, Pray over these if it is true or false. In any thing you are doing or about to do, involve God first

pls can you help with the audio?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by highyo: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
VISA ITSELF MEANS 666

ROMANICO = VI
GREGO = S
BABILONICO = A
=666

MAIL ME ON highyotech.ng@hotmail.com
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by highyo: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
holypower:

pls can you help with the audio?

mail me
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by highyo: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Maximus85: Everything that has happened and things yet to happen is recorded in the Bible. Show me where 666 is written in the Bible and where these your antichrist bull shit is in the Bible.
Simple English "ANTICHRIST" Anti- (against) Christ. They are those against Jesus Christ and they've been around for centuries. So you should forget what you rich pastors are saying and read the Bible on your own.
Just quote where 666 is in the Bible.

your question has no answer from me. go and read the book of revelation. read on the mark of the beast
REV 13 17-18
17- and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18- Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six
virtually all product we consumed nowadays are with 666 logos.

it was mention throughout the book of rev
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by VivaLaFrans: 2:38am On Sep 18, 2013
tosrich: Its unfortunate the guy that wrote this piece lack what I simply call exposure..I live in United States and the so much noice about 666 is something I am yet to hear from anybody, even from the media.
you just sit in Nigeria and beclowded yourself with story that are far from truth.....wake up if you are sleeping
Oh... I pity you. You are still in your slumber. The comfort of America has buried your spiritual alertness.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tpia5: 3:01am On Sep 18, 2013
And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

well, i guess all this will start happening in full force soon.

since the visa lottery has been cancelled. On to the next phase as outlined here.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tpia5: 4:39am On Sep 18, 2013
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man

think i get this somewhat, in a little way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV / What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.