Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery (33685 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2012
wether it's true or false, just be careful about the things you do. and learn to put God first.....

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by troy20(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2012
its so difficult getting pple who reason well even 4 themselvs in dis cuntry.hypocrites n confused pple evrywer.this is pure madness.religion has indeed ruind us
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by eyitayo007(m): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2012
LWKMD
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by coolexy2: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2012
mayb una don try nd try but u av not been chose.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by seal777(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2012
Since you seem to focus more on Christians, Christianity and Jesus, Muslims and traditional worshipers are left out innit?.

This same naive poster will consume whole and in full, any product imported from america, fly in their plane, watch their TV, browse using their computer, laptops, i pads, i pod, even drive their cars, wear their suits and ties, dress like them and speak like them in churches, only to come out and spit funny words meant for the trash can.

This is a vivid example of what our politicians and business men turn spiritual leaders have caused this nation....Loosing potentials to the illusion called religion.

Wish i know the poster and his families, he need serious medical attention before his case goes beyond redemption.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by 2good(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2012
I think its about time that posts like this from the OP be deleted and not pushed to the front page because its just make a mockery of the intelligence of people.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Patdedon(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Side effect of bayelsa weed. Smh
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by buchibabe: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Nna mehnnnnn!!! Dis is ridiculous. @ op,pple like u dnt prosper because u term evrytin evil. Haba! How dumb can u bbe? R u so righteous dat u have lost ur sense of reasonin?
Dear lord,pls hv mercy oon dis one for she knows not what she's doing...
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by qplus(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2012
I believe every but of what this OP has written. May GOD bless her. People pls sit down to consider the truths in dis message.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2012
Baby mama:

Intelligent people should be able to decipher when spirituality has passed King james version and crossed into the dominion of mental illness
This Funmilayo of a person needs deliverance then medical attention
This is all in her head
I guess you arrived at this conclusion using common sense? This is a spiritual issue, you should only arrive at a conclusion after prayer. If not, then you are drawing conclusions based on wrong premises.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Ganjafama(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Sometimes I am ashamed to identify myself as a Nigerian. We claim to be so spiritual. We blame our failures on witches and wizards. Even when a harmless bird flies over our roof we say its an evil bird. Upon all the thousands of churches in Nigeria coupled with the fact dat SCOAN (TB Joshua) has become a sort of mecca we remain one of the poorest and most corrupt nation on earth.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2012
@op, I do not believe in this testimony because it condemns too many people. How do you want winners through out all these years to feel? Winners that are a bit spiritual could fall into wrong hands trying to get delivered. This is no good news at all.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Amazondepth(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2012
Dis madness na poverty abi na him twin brother illiteracy dey cause am?so much sensationalism in christainity.e b like say u must remove ur brain to enter church these days.d biggest problem is dat unlike physical madness,d spiritual ones are very very communicable so d story go spread like wild fire and many pple will begin to act on it.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Bestlyf: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2012
One thing is for sure, the operators of the kingdom of darkness are high tech decievers with their CEO known as the father of lies. Lies are seriously used to delude human agents just to make them perpectuate evil in the world and promote the devil. If the bible says there is no truth in the devil, it stands to reason that everything he tells you is a lie as compare to the truth and Jesus is the Truth. Until Jesus comfirms that the visa lottery story is the truth, I'll hold it as a lie still.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by hustla(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2012
She never enter market,see the number of people wey dey wtiness her craze...Make seun sharply ban am ooo before she say satan don recruit Seun and nairaland too..

oyinbo wey bring religion sef no carry am for head like naija ppl and yet na our country bad pass....... hypo freaking crtites!!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tevinsolt: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2012
First of all 666 sign is not a literal but a symbolical sign...idk my town not to talk of leading troops to search people out lmaooo, i have giving my life to Jesus, satan ain't got nothing on this one

And nigerians stop being so gullible, he gave unreasonable Reasons, why america have the visa lottery...im still not sure how america would take on china and india
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tpia1: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Anyway!

One of the things i'm getting from the post is this means during slavery times there was a regular exchange of information as new slaves were brought in.

As was described in roots.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by haruna1970(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2012
I think this OP should be banned or his post hidden. It corrupts the mind. Don't lets your kids read this else they might turn robot or mumu.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by troy20(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2012
ppl hav realy gone mad.ppl praying 4 miracls of visa lottery n pastors encouraging dem 2 come 4 thanksgiving n de do.y wud God want u 2 live 9ja 4 oda developd cuntries should i say 'blessed' by God himself or built by d sweat of d ppl when God himself cud easly hav 'blessed' us 2 or want u 2 stay back n develop it.Honestly pple hardly hav dia OWN perspective of God n its so sad.alota weak reasoning ppl.pastors(therapists) r d ones giving d perspectives.if dia waz eva a supreme bieng (God) jst hypotheticaly speaking, then dat visa lottery miracle is dumb cause he ought 2 do beta.n nw d visa lottery is demonic.God n d devil r surely havn fun wit u all up dia.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by DINGO(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2012
Cheap publicity. Just seeking attention. Now u ve got it
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by dartsidius7(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2012
grin grin, hungry for some BBQ pigeon breast.

smiley nice one funmi, trying to discourage other peeps from playing, to better your chance of winning...... grin grin, brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by playahP(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2012
The bible said nothing should be added or removed from the book of revelation! The bible made it specifically known to us that the mark of the beats is 666 and it would be on the forehead and part of the hand.... The bible didn't say the mark would be hidden or would be in form of movies...
The way it was put in the bible, its gonna be a mark on the forehead that can't be hidden and you can't buy or sell without it!!
All this pple saying that the 666 marks is gonna be coded are blaspheming.
The OP invoked the holy spirit in posting this rubbish.... Please ask for forgiveness becos we all know what the bibles says bout sin agains the spirit!

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by ocelot2006(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2012
I'm tired of seeing trash like this. The wacko that came up with this thread needs to stop. And I suggest we move it to the joke section.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by talk2me006(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2012
Thereishel: IT IS A BLATANT LIE. I CAME TO USA THROUGH THE VISA LOTTERY AND I AM NOW AN AMERICAN ENGINEER. AMERICAN STARTED LOTTERY IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THEIR ECONOMY. INFACT, THEY RECRUIT MOST BRILLIANT PPL ALL OVER THE WORLD TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. SOME PPLE HAVING PLAYED THIS LOTTERY FOR 10YEARS WITHOUT WINNING WERE FRUSTRATED SPREADING LIES ALL ABOUT. WHO TELL THE WRITER THAT ANTI-CHRIST WILL COME FROM AMERICA? IT IS LIKELY TO COME FROM EUROPE BECAUSE OF EUROPEAN UNION DAT WOULD BE WORLD POWER LATER. THE SOLDIERS OF ANTI-CHRIST WOULD KNOW WHERE PPL ARE HIDING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND DON'T NEED ANT DETECTIVES. IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE LIKE THAT. IT IS AFTER THE RAPTURE THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE GIVEN 666 AND GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL. PPL HAVE BEING CALLING ME FROM NAIJA THAT OBAMA IS GIVEN 666 AND SOME SAID IN 2013 BY FEB. ALL THESE ARE LIES AND UNFOUNDED. BEFORE LOTTERY VISA PPL HAVE BEING MIGRATING TO USA EN MASS. TELL US THE TYPE OF SECRET CULT U WERE B/4. IS IT WIZARD OR WOT?
maybe 666 has been inscribed to ur body
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by talk2me006(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2012
Thereishel: IT IS A BLATANT LIE. I CAME TO USA THROUGH THE VISA LOTTERY AND I AM NOW AN AMERICAN ENGINEER. AMERICAN STARTED LOTTERY IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THEIR ECONOMY. INFACT, THEY RECRUIT MOST BRILLIANT PPL ALL OVER THE WORLD TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. SOME PPLE HAVING PLAYED THIS LOTTERY FOR 10YEARS WITHOUT WINNING WERE FRUSTRATED SPREADING LIES ALL ABOUT. WHO TELL THE WRITER THAT ANTI-CHRIST WILL COME FROM AMERICA? IT IS LIKELY TO COME FROM EUROPE BECAUSE OF EUROPEAN UNION DAT WOULD BE WORLD POWER LATER. THE SOLDIERS OF ANTI-CHRIST WOULD KNOW WHERE PPL ARE HIDING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND DON'T NEED ANT DETECTIVES. IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE LIKE THAT. IT IS AFTER THE RAPTURE THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE GIVEN 666 AND GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL. PPL HAVE BEING CALLING ME FROM NAIJA THAT OBAMA IS GIVEN 666 AND SOME SAID IN 2013 BY FEB. ALL THESE ARE LIES AND UNFOUNDED. BEFORE LOTTERY VISA PPL HAVE BEING MIGRATING TO USA EN MASS. TELL US THE TYPE OF SECRET CULT U WERE B/4. IS IT WIZARD OR WOT?
maybe 666 has been inscribed to ur body
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by magmegas: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2012
SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS OF CERTAIN THINGS< THEY ASCRIBE IT TO SOME SPIRITUAL ENTITY JUST TO RATIONALISE THEIR IGNORANCE< THIS IS A LOCUS CLASSICUS OF IGNORANCE. WAKE UP AND EMBRACE DEVELOPMENT OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WALLOW ABOUT IN SELF PITY.

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Pls believe funmilayo. I went to a church in my area , the same was also said. He who has ears , let him hear.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Suchie(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2012
Bunch of Craps....Please go n get a life....i live in the states nothing like this is happening here....Whoever wrote dis shld go n hug transformer jor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Suchie(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Akobi24: Pls believe funmilayo. I went to a church in my area , the same was also said. He who has ears , let him hear.
Who is Funmilayo,first time hearing such name.Well thank God i dnt even know her........Bad belly...Hissssssssssssssssssssed
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Pain(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2012
How did this garbage make it to the Front Page?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tellwisdom: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2012
God shouldn't have mixed me up with foolish people sadsad
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by bknight: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2012
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin grin

Religion is indeed d opium of d masses. What can be best used to describe this: ignorance? Illiteracy? Poverty? Extreme paranoia? Dementia? Or?

And by d way, Stop reading cheap soft-sell magazines dat sell u conspiracy theories abt obama, america & 666, its meant for gullible nigerians!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV / What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.