Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery (33682 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by manny4life(m): 3:11am On Nov 27, 2012
Sister, you need to get laid, even mad people get laid once in a while. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oya, onye ala sexkillz, teach her the gangnam style on how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by KayDee4: 3:16am On Nov 27, 2012
He he he he he grin grin grin

Nka bu isi mgbaka !!

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by adoniza(m): 3:20am On Nov 27, 2012
This is foolishness in the highest order. @OP I think you need to see a vetinary doctor becouse your problem is now beyond psyco
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 27, 2012
highyo: I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy Spirit reveal the truth to the readers
(Funmilayo Adebayo speaking) please, for those of you running after America Visa Lottery, and Those pastors that keep praying for their church member to win America lottery, do you think America are fools? Foolish to the extent of recruiting people from corrupted countries to come into their own country to corrupt it too

wow! !!:-( ,thankyou for letting us know but can you please provide your sources?

When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

So they recruit many people from different countries all over the world. After getting to America, while checking their body, they will write 666 on their body but they will never know, never until antichrist begin. And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

we have a cave in our town people can hide, we have an underground in our town people can hide, there is a forest or swamp people can hide, in such a way that, no one can escape from antichrist

There is no place they won’t reach, even they will show the soldiers where their own parent are hiding if their parent missed the rapture, because they will lack mercy, for they are no longer themselves
So therefore in anything you are doing, always put God first. There are a lot of things we are ignoring, do you think Satan is tired, the bible made us understand that, Satan never rest, he will keep deceiving people till he achieved his aims

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? Who are the people the antichrist will use as a soldiers;
Will he also be given power to create millions of souls he will use as soldiers?
Or is it the present soldiers that missed the rapture, that still have the second chance of making heaven will willingly wastes the chance?
Or are the soldiers’ demons?

Of course No, they are registered human being like you and I. some has have the mark in their body but they will not know now until then. If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance, so that God will push it out of your body before is too late.
Please Men of God in the house, Pray over these if it is true or false. In any thing you are doing or about to do, involve God first

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Legalaffairs(m): 3:27am On Nov 27, 2012
@OP, please get Ųя self busy with something meaningful and stop engaging in self delusion. Ųя type. Will end up being a magician to prove a point or attract aTtention to Ųя self in the church. Nairaland is not just one enclave in a part of Africa where u concort deceiving theories of spirituality to make a name. Just read Ųя post again and again and see how ignorant u sound. Try a fiction novel. Your church will only b a congregation of bunch of idiots, so don't try to claim an end time pastor...mschewww!!

Happy to know that antichrist will depend on people to locate hiding places.. Ha ha ha ha, tho I would have far gone vide the rapture..the real 9ja breeds will lead antichrist astray, dupe it, seduce it, and make it lose focus. if its mission is as postulated by this skunk head, then its mission is dead before arrival.

4 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Damn this op nigga is soooooooooo dumbbb
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Cuddlemii: 3:29am On Nov 27, 2012
highyo: this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being.

Thank you, I really needed to relieve tension

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by dayokanu(m): 3:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2012
ekt_bear:

I suspect bath salts

Whatever it is he smoked, is fuckin strong! Op is seriously high 'yo' I tell ya grin

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 27, 2012
hahahahahaha!

I just remembered this old religious Naija Novella from yesteryears...who recalls "Delivered From The Powers of Darkness?"

Admitedly that book scared the hell out of me.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by shyna501: 3:39am On Nov 27, 2012
Wetin pain me pass na d tym wasted 2 read dis crap!

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Rubbish of the highest order. Funmilayo should go back to hell and rejoin her agents of darkness. If you a working class Nigerian dude, you have no business in America, Nigeria is good for you. If you are a struggling Nigerian, grab US visa with both hands. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by dramenda(f): 3:49am On Nov 27, 2012
lol,well if thats the case 70% nigerian are ready to get it.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by ayinkala(m): 3:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Mutcheeew. I don't mind getting marks on me. I m still going there, that is my own.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Krucifax(m): 4:06am On Nov 27, 2012
Seems like bath salts have reached Nigeria. See below for all poster's topics thus far. Hell this Hell that,Hellish obsession. You need a very good doctor friend and i say that in the nicest way possible.

[b]Religion / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery (1)
by highyo. 47 posts & 1109 views. 4:06am
Religion / The Image You Called Jesus Is A Demon (4 Facts) (1)
by highyo. 48 posts & 657 views. 3:07am (lepasharon)
Religion / Why I Can't Stop Telling People About Hell
by highyo. 6 posts & 114 views. 2:25am (totalbaby)
Religion / How Satan Stop Prayers
by highyo. 11 posts & 112 views. 9:22pm On Nov 26 (advocate666)
Religion / Demonic Convenant Associate With Attachment And Weavon (1) (2) (3) (4)
by highyo. 141 posts & 12112 views. 12:02pm On Nov 26 (deebrain)
Religion / Will God Ever Send Any Of His Creature To Hell
by highyo. 5 posts & 30 views. 5:53pm On Nov 25 (highyo)
Religion / Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell (1) (2) (3)
by highyo. 124 posts & 6525 views. 3:31am On Nov 23 (Segun agagu)
Religion / List Of 200 Sins
by highyo. 3 posts & 88 views. 12:02am On Nov 23 (pastormustwacc)
Religion / MY VISION OF HELL
by highyo. 8 posts & 112 views. 12:28pm On Nov 21 (highyo)
Religion / Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) (1) (2) (3)
by highyo. 109 posts & 8190 views. 8:38pm On Nov 20 (Graphicfr3ak)
Religion / CARTOONS LEAD CHILDREN TO HELL ( AVOID IT)
by highyo. 9 posts & 192 views. 8:35pm On Nov 19 (pastormustwacc)
Religion / Hell Is Real, I Went There
by highyo. 3 posts & 104 views. 8:09pm On Nov 19 (Delafruita)
Religion / I Saw A Terrible Day Befall The Earth. It Was Too Terrible
by highyo. 1 post & 66 views. 11:13am On Nov 19 (highyo)
Religion / I Spent 23 Minutes In Hell (1)
by highyo. 49 posts & 450 views. 9:27pm On Nov 18 (OLAADEGBU)
Religion / I SAW A TERRIBLE DAY BEFALL THE EARTH. (SO SO TERRIBLE)
by highyo. 2 posts & 93 views. 6:15pm On Nov 16 (ikananwa)
Religion / Why Do They Change The Sabbath Day To Sunday?
by highyo. 2 posts & 59 views. 4:40pm On Nov 15 (Joagbaje)
Religion / Catholic Church Way To Hell
by highyo. 14 posts & 143 views. 8:46am On Nov 15 (
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 27, 2012
What is even more demonic is how the OP's threads manage to hit the front page.

5 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Krucifax(m): 4:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Highyos sneak peek topic for next week.

Drinking Garri will lead you to Hell!

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 27, 2012
nnenna.1:
hahahahahaha!

I just remembered this old religious Naija Novella from yesteryears...who recalls "Delivered From The Powers of Darkness?"

Admitedly that book scared the hell out of me.

Shiii!ttt!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You read that book too? About cheesy queen of the coast and all that stuff! Scared the crap out of me too! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Jerie(m): 4:22am On Nov 27, 2012
OP, ever heard of satellites, GPS devices, trackers, remotes sensing? Instead of you to be preeaching the salvation gospel of Christ, you've turned into satan's PR agent. You were there when the 'spirits' proposing visa lottery were conceiving the idea? If you get a visa to go preach in New York, won't you come to this same forum to share a testimony ? Go spin your tale to the thieves who collect money in God's name and use it to buy jets in their names.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 27, 2012
lol right. believe in this until they pull your card.
then it would be considered a blessing from God. grin
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 27, 2012
REALITY101: Damn this op nigga is soooooooooo dumbbb

grin grin
be nice.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 27, 2012
highyo: If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance

All deliverance pastors already have this mark of the beast (666) and are just looking for an easy way to pass it on.

It is better to get this mark (666), through the Visa Lottery than from deliverance pastors, because the mark (666) you get through the Visa Lottery is genuine and will make you to achieve the blessings God has for you, while the mark of the beast (666) from deliverance pastors are fake and they will take all your money, enslave you and then buy themselves private jets that will take them to every where in Nigeria so that they can deceive more people into collecting this mark of the best (666).

The Lord has spoken, he who has ears let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Jubal01: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2012
tosrich: Its unfortunate the guy that wrote this piece lack what I simply call exposure..I live in United States and the so much noice about 666 is something I am yet to hear from anybody, even from the media.
you just sit in Nigeria and beclowded yourself with story that are far from truth.....wake up if you are sleeping
Must u hear it b4 it bcums d truth? Hw silly! So u must endors it b4 it officialy bcums d trut bcus ur livin in d US. Does livin dia mek u any beta dan evrybdy? Infact, let me tel u if u dnt knw. LIVING DIA ONLY INCREASES D LIKELIHOOD OF UR GOING 2 HELL WIT AL DOS TINS D DEVIL HAS CUNNINGLY INJECTD IN2 D SOCIETY AS TECHNOLOGY. May God hlp al dos in USA!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Truckpusher(m): 4:33am On Nov 27, 2012
I totally disagree with the writer of that wild story ,but for you to tell me that Americans don't talk abt 666 and the anti-christ or all that stuff .....Lmao ..i think you should check your map again if you are still in the US because you sound like someone who just woke up in Puerto Rico.
tosrich: Its unfortunate the guy that wrote this piece lack what I simply call exposure..I live in United States and the so much noice about 666 is something I am yet to hear from anybody, even from the media.
you just sit in Nigeria and beclowded yourself with story that are far from truth.....wake up if you are sleeping
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 27, 2012
Jubal01:
Must u hear it b4 it bcums d truth? Hw silly! So u must endors it b4 it officialy bcums d trut bcus ur livin in d US. Does livin dia mek u any beta dan evrybdy? Infact, let me tel u if u dnt knw. LIVING DIA ONLY INCREASES D LIKELIHOOD OF UR GOING 2 HELL WIT AL DOS TINS D DEVIL HAS CUNNINGLY INJECTD IN2 D SOCIETY AS TECHNOLOGY. May God hlp al dos in USA!
another person

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by born2boink(m): 4:36am On Nov 27, 2012
Funmilayo, you want noticification and we all notice you, enjoy ur life, you don popular for nairaland............. grin

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tpia1: 4:39am On Nov 27, 2012
even born2frack came to check out the thread?

na wa. shocked

anyway, you do need Jesus.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Truckpusher(m): 4:40am On Nov 27, 2012
Whoever you are ,stop smoking WEED and coming to Nairaland to sell your sick end time stories ...do us a favour just discuss it amongst you and your kind at home...YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO DESIST FROM DRUGS-YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
highyo: I know this is hard to believe, but I will still do my best and let the Holy Spirit reveal the truth to the readers
(Funmilayo Adebayo speaking) please, for those of you running after America Visa Lottery, and Those pastors that keep praying for their church member to win America lottery, do you think America are fools? Foolish to the extent of recruiting people from corrupted countries to come into their own country to corrupt it too

When they were planning to Introduce America Visa Lottery, I was still in the kingdom of Darkness when they held the meeting, that they will need people that they will use as detective after Antichrist begin, people that has known many places in their home town, people that they will use to lead soldiers whenever they want to start forcing people to get the mark of the Beast (666)

So they recruit many people from different countries all over the world. After getting to America, while checking their body, they will write 666 on their body but they will never know, never until antichrist begin. And immediately antichrist begins, this 666 spirit will pump out of their body; their spirit will become wild and even different from that of human being. Then they will gather them all, even those that has ran away, will run back to join the troop willingly without looking for them. After then, they will be returned back to their former country, and then they will be leading soldiers into villages and town, showing soldiers where people can hide in order to force them in collecting the Mark 666. They will be telling soldiers where people can hide;

we have a cave in our town people can hide, we have an underground in our town people can hide, there is a forest or swamp people can hide, in such a way that, no one can escape from antichrist

There is no place they won’t reach, even they will show the soldiers where their own parent are hiding if their parent missed the rapture, because they will lack mercy, for they are no longer themselves
So therefore in anything you are doing, always put God first. There are a lot of things we are ignoring, do you think Satan is tired, the bible made us understand that, Satan never rest, he will keep deceiving people till he achieved his aims

Have you ever asked yourself these questions? Who are the people the antichrist will use as a soldiers;
Will he also be given power to create millions of souls he will use as soldiers?
Or is it the present soldiers that missed the rapture, that still have the second chance of making heaven will willingly wastes the chance?
Or are the soldiers’ demons?

Of course No, they are registered human being like you and I. some has have the mark in their body but they will not know now until then. If you have anybody closer to you, all you have to do is to go for deliverance, so that God will push it out of your body before is too late.
Please Men of God in the house, Pray over these if it is true or false. In any thing you are doing or about to do, involve God first
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tpia1: 4:41am On Nov 27, 2012
@ topic

what's the op saying that's so unusual?

all s/he mentioned was nigerians are being recruited to spy on other nigerians and their country, and provide information to foreign intelligence agencies which will be used in executing the coming or planned nigerian war.

what exactly are people finding offensive about that, or dont nlers rain curses on nigeria every day, and pray urgently for the country's destruction.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by fortyfeet(m): 4:47am On Nov 27, 2012
@Op
You should be sure talking with authority being in the dark and possibly attended the meeting where this decision was reached. I know Americans project a lot, could you please give us a date and few other people maybe darker in that meeting. Was the devil himself there? And lastly, why did you have to wait for people to apply for this years lottery before bursting or abi you just the escape from the dark kingdom now now, sharp sharp come write this give us for here. E fit be sef say dem send you com know wetin we dey think. Anyway, you don know now, so you fit de go back now go giv report. Byyyyyeeeee and greet the darkest.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Jerie(m): 4:47am On Nov 27, 2012
Jubal01:
Infact, let me tel u if u dnt knw. LIVING DIA ONLY INCREASES D LIKELIHOOD OF UR GOING 2 HELL WIT AL DOS TINS D DEVIL HAS CUNNINGLY INJECTD IN2 D SOCIETY AS TECHNOLOGY. May God hlp al dos in USA!

You in Nigeria are praying for all those in US not to go to hell? Is Naija not a mini hell without a fire? Oga, park well jor...

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by born2boink(m): 4:51am On Nov 27, 2012
tpia1: @ topic

what's the op saying that's so unusual?

all s/he mentioned was nigerians are being recruited to spy on other nigerians and their country, and provide information to foreign intelligence agencies which will be used in executing the coming or planned nigerian war.

what exactly are people finding offensive about that, or dont nlers rain curses on nigeria every day, and pray urgently for the country's destruction.
you better sssshut up there? If your mama send u go school to come type rubish here,abeg return their money sharply fast fast, na u wan cause war,even if war begin, the one wey dey haPpen for syria N palestina are caused by themself abi na only naija lottery day?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV / What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.