Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery (33680 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by timilehin007(m): 4:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Chrisvicmall: @Poster I have a few question for you,

1.) What happens when those that won the visa lottery die before your claim 666 begins?
2.) What of those that didn't qualify? Is it that they are more powerful than 666 or just that they might become saboteur i.f recruiter?
3.) When exactly is the 666 going to begin?
4.) [color=#006600][b]Do all USA President knows about the 666 and their agenda?
[i][/color][/b]

[/i]this is the part a like most, does that means over the years before Obama all the past presidents knew about the 666 agenda?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by naptu2: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2012
ItsModella: This OP again? First it was "cartoons lead kids to hell", then it was "demonic covenant associated with weaves and attachments"...now this.

OP, a piece of advice...stop smoking crack and get a job.

You forgot to add Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell
https://www.nairaland.com/1108637/gold-silver-lead-people-hell
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Omuha(m): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2012
I believe nairaland made this up. Nobody is this dumb. Not even in the amazon jungle will you find this sort of poor quality of mind.Funmilayoooooo!!!
Anyway,welcome back from hell.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by dokunbam(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2012
op this preaching will not work here go to your church.

anti this n that, is he coming sef?
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by DSB(m): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2012
There we go again. Ignorance na serious disease o. Some even talk say Obama na the Antichrist...but really who cares
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 27, 2012
naptu2:

You forgot to add Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell
https://www.nairaland.com/1108637/gold-silver-lead-people-hell
ALL his threads are associated with hell...this is pure madness.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by chudyboy05(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2012
I don't believe in all this shit.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Goldieluks: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2012
OP you are deterring some people's wish of fufilling the American dream? Even if you are right about your claims, it still wouldn't change anything. May God in His infinite mercy lead His children to the right part. Amen!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Omuha: I believe nairaland made this up. Nobody is this dumb. Not even in the amazon jungle will you find this sort of poor quality of mind. Funmilayoooooo!!!
Anyway,welcome back from hell.
LMAO!!! believe it bro, some people are blinded in the name of religion.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by NovusHomo(m): 5:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Funmilayo Adebayo, please check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital. Only you can help yourself.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by dunmorris(m): 5:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Have You guys Listen to F*ck Illuminati by EMINEM, HE HAS EXPOSE EVERYTHING THERE ALSO
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by frevangel(m): 5:29am On Nov 27, 2012
Truckpusher: Whoever you are ,stop smoking WEED and coming to Nairaland to sell your sick end time stories ...do us a favour just discuss it amongst you and your kind at home...YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO DESIST FROM DRUGS-YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

@Truckpusher, hey I know you, that crazy dude from 234next 'back in the days'! So you are here now? Hehehehe.

Back to the topic: THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS SOMETHING YOU WILL TAKE WILLFULLY AND NOT SUBTILY. It is going to be given after 3 1/2 years after the rapture. Believers who missed the rapture will have the choice of facing persecution(torment) or receive the mark. Also, it is going to be in every nation under the sun!

By the way, I stopped reading after the 2nd paragraph or so, couldn't allow the crap pass through my brain. I commend those who read through to the end, whewww! Y'all have patience!

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Freiburger(m): 5:33am On Nov 27, 2012
This poster must have attempted that visa lottery several times without success. grin i know your type grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Bestlyf: 5:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Krucifax: Highyos sneak peek topic for next week.

Drinking Garri will lead you to Hell!
Or Nairaland: recruiting agents for 666. Decieving and been decieved will never end.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by kunyeo(m): 5:47am On Nov 27, 2012
ebamma 3: Na so craze dey start, wetin concern visa lottery with rapture,all dis pastorpreneurs sef.
Really, to the Lost,things of the spirit look foolish.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by habjid(m): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2012
YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED,SEEK THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL BE SET FREE.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by greatgod2012(f): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2012
These pple and their antichrist, hell, etc, sermons, na wa o, u are just creating fear for yourselves, dont die of fear b4 death finally comes.
A word is enough for d ...............
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by juman(m): 5:58am On Nov 27, 2012
Another antichrist thing. May be she is a friend to fani kayode. grin
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by emeka762001(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2012
na frustration. i guess the op is jobless and also wished religion wld be eradicated in nigeria so tht our people can start thinking well.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by salolo(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2012
it may be true
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 27, 2012
tpia1: @ topic

what's the op saying that's so unusual?

all s/he mentioned was nigerians are being recruited to spy on other nigerians and their country, and provide information to foreign intelligence agencies which will be used in executing the coming or planned nigerian war.

what exactly are people finding offensive about that, or dont nlers rain curses on nigeria every day, and pray urgently for the country's destruction.
hmm....lawyer! Btw....OP everything is demonic to you... Na wa for you!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by salolo(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2012
it might be true
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by mavinc4u(f): 6:11am On Nov 27, 2012
HMmmmm.atimes I wonder how some of us read,op only shared what he saw or is op the funmilayo that everyone is pouring curses on him ? Come to think of it,this shouldn't be the first time we are hearing this.I heard this the first time I applied for lottery years back,infact I had submitted the form before I heard the story.op,am not doubting what you posted neither am I saying that the story is true but I will believe you if the world should come to an end 31 December 2012 cos I also read about that years back but couldn't trace the link as to share with people.it seems both the link and my diary I wrote it on went blank.any way till then.please write your comment and don't quote me cos I know some people are psyco here.no offence
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by ignis: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2012
Chrisvicmall: @Poster I have a few question for you,

1.) What happens when those that won the visa lottery die before your claim 666 begins?
2.) What of those that didn't qualify? Is it that they are more powerful than 666 or just that they might become saboteur i.f recruiter?
3.) When exactly is the 666 going to begin?
4.) Do all USA President knows about the 666 and their agenda?

Nice questions.
As if you just removed the questions from my brain.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by tpia1: 6:18am On Nov 27, 2012
Come to think of it,this shouldn't be the first time we are hearing this

eod.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Lucasbalo(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2012
This lady is very sick. She sure need psychiatric help.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by adamooye5(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2012
See wat is happening to Nigerian,they willb indoctrinated wit doctrines like dis while d pastors will b flaying in private jet.@ poster pls wake up...
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Iaz93: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2012
Lmao! Now it's visa lottery. Waiting for the next one...
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Iaz93: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2012
Lucasbalo: This lady is very sick. She sure need psychiatric/native help.
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2012
ebamma 3: Na so craze dey start, wetin concern visa lottery with rapture,all dis pastorpreneurs sef.
Pastorpreneur? That's hillarious!!
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by dBard: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2012
Must have probably lost out on d visa lottery undecided. .severally;but that doesn't make it demonic sha
Re: Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery by Tekzyflex(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2012
Jobless and frustrated liers.Make Ūя̲̅ country good first before writing these nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.