Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... (15588 Views)

Every Year She Is 22 Years. Hilarious Photo. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
::Andrew:::
Could you lend me the friend?

angry
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
Could you lend me the friend?
Ole
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Andrew3(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

angry

hahaha u wan chop d two?

ok borrow me the stubborn 1 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Andrew3(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ole

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dmcdad: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Ure dealing with 2 Nigerian Girls - CARRY GO
I'm sure u have 2 wills for both of them cos by the-time they are done with
You - come January you would visit your bank and get kicked out for wasting their time checking your account balance

Ha ha ha ha ha ga ga ga ga ga. This guy, u 2 funny.. Naija gurlz dn really suffer 4 ur hand
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2012

hahaha u wan chop d two?

wetin concern you nah grin

ok borrow me the stubbron 1 grin grin grin

Are you ready to woo her for a year ? cheesy
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Mynd44: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin
Thief
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Andrew3(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

wetin concern you nah grin

Are you ready to woo her for a year ? cheesy

woo for a year ke, I have my tricks. grin grin grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Andrew3(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thief

Call 911
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dmcdad: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
@OP, its plain and simple. Plz, dont make a mountain out of a mole-hill. Search ur heart and discern on both of them to know the one you would really love to be with.. After that, you just have to call the other and explain everything to her and make sure she understands.. It might bring about a bit of complication, buh it's better of in the long run. Plz, don't try to play the smart-guy cuz you are gonna lose at both ends..

Be wise and... Act fast!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Guy what's stopping you from chopping the two babes at the same time cool
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by UjSizzle(f): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
You have two girls-one who pushed u back two steps for every one you took, after one year came back for whatever reason she must have cooked up; and another who saw you for what you were, saw potentials, knew what she wanted and came after it. Who would you pick??

You can't keep holding back because of human feelings, it's fleeting.
Where you still wooing the stubborn girl after you began to develop interest for her friend?

2 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dBard: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dump d first girls sorry ass. Her saying Yes now is too much of a coincidence n dat stinks of an agenda. probably realised she abt t lose u. Dating both is a No no. U just ve too much t lose. tell dem abt each other, it'll b less work f u..
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by GeneralGaricks: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style: Hello everyone,

I am in a very confused and devastated state as i write this, After my ex jilted me few years ago, i decided to move on with my life and start all over again - It has been difficult i must confess. sad

I meet a girl that I admire, she is beautiful,tall,slim, fair in complexion and most importantly, hard working + she is a calabar girl.

I decided to ask her out but she turned my proposal down immediately, i advised her to think about it letting her understand that the plans i have for her is of good and not of evil but she was adamant.

I persisted trying to convince her but all my efforts proved abortive. she was very stubborn, it got to a point where she said she will never give in no matter what i say or do and advised me to give up on her.

Given up means losing, i don't want to be tagged a loser, i hate losing, i have invested a lot and i couldn't afford to let go at that point. undecided

Last month she introduced her friend to me and i took them out for a lunch date, her friend is beautiful- birds of a feather, we chatted and had fun, i thought that was all but i was amazed when i saw her request on facebook to be my friend, i added her and we started chatting.

A week later, i asked her out and she inquired about my relationship with her friend but i told her there was nothing between us and sincerely speaking as at that time there was nothing. angry

Surprisingly, the same day i asked her out she said YES. I was happy. Two weeks later, the first/stubborn girl said YES, After a year. undecided i was speechless. Now i am confused i don't know what to do.

Please, I will like to know if any one has ever been in this situation of mine ? ever dated two friends at the same time? what was the out come ? can i eat my cake and have it ?

I will like to stop here, waiting for mature advice on what to do cos i am in a confused state.

Thank you in advance.

I give you the priviledge of picking one first then hand me the second one. That way, everybody is happy.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by GeneralGaricks: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

I feel like keeping both of them, I find it difficult to drop one for the other that's why i am here to seek advice.

If i drop the stubborn girl, i will be at lost. And if i drop the "easy girl" she will think i lied to take advantage of her. undecided

So u now want to take advantage of both of them. How will you be at a loss dropping the stubborn one

It is obvious the stubborn girl through careless talk has found out from her friend that the two of you are unto something, that is why she said yes after one week you met her friend.

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dBard: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dump d first girls sorry ass. Her saying Yes now is too much of a coincidence n dat stinks of an agenda. probably realised she abt t lose u. Dating both is a No no. U just ve too much t lose. tell dem abt each other, it'll b less work f u..a
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by GeneralGaricks: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ga ga ga ga ga. This guy, u 2 funny.. Naija gurlz dn really suffer 4 ur hand

and vice versa
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Rocktation(f): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
Only one week?...guy, I fear you oo.
Before you get your fingers burnt, why don't you ask her friend whether she's told her about your relationship already? She may have been spurred to say yes, given the competition she saw. And if it turns out that she's been told, would that be the kind of person you would want to be with? A person so heartless, that wants to steal her friend's man...plus very selfish; not wanting to have you but not letting any else to.

2 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lolaluv1(f): 3:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Why were you still asking the first girl out, after her friend had agreed for you? Olojukokuro!grincheesy

Moreover, the second friend should have talked to her friend, and asked if you guys were dating. Atleast, that's what I'd do! What type of friendship are they practicing sef? Abi na man come, friendship flies out the window ni?
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2012
What mature response can u possibly expect from asking such a stupid question. The first girl wldnt have said yes unless u were still pursuing her even after the other one accepted to date u

2 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: What mature response can u possibly expect from asking such a stupid question. The first girl wldnt have said yes unless u were still perusing her even after the other one accepted to date u
Young woman, don't insult me undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Rocktation: Only one week?...guy, I fear you oo.

cheesy

Before you get your fingers burnt, why don't you ask her friend whether she's told her about your relationship already?

I don't think she told her friend about it. she wouldn't do that.

She may have been spurred to say yes, given the competition she saw. And if it turns out that she's been told, would that be the kind of person you would want to be with? A person so heartless, that wants to steal her friend's man...plus very selfish; not wanting to have you but not letting any else to.

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2012
dmcdad: @OP, its plain and simple. Plz, dont make a mountain out of a mole-hill. Search ur heart and discern on both of them to know the one you would really love to be with.. After that, you just have to call the other and explain everything to her and make sure she understands.. It might bring about a bit of complication, buh it's better of in the long run. Plz, don't try to play the smart-guy cuz you are gonna lose at both ends..

Be wise and... Act fast!

Thank you bro, i will act fast. cool
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dmcdad: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

Thank you bro, i will act fast. cool

You are welcome.. Anytime
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by gbokukueba(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2012
Super Story...
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by DaWhiz: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2012
Um, this is a no-brainer. Why ask the 1st out (or accept her YES), when the 2nd has said YES?! You can't call it a dilemma when you have a fvckin choice. Choose one or both. Your call, dude. angry
You gotta be smart about it tho, else you end up loosing both. undecided

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by limsycutey(f): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2012
fairygeh: hehehe,so shes now an 'easy girl' cos she accepted you,now this is why some ladies actually take their time before they say YES to a guy,if she takes her time,u say shes playing hard to get,she agrees immediately now u call her easy.SMH for guys o,what do guys realy want?nyway @ topic you are in the best position to choose who you feel is best for u.
you said my mind, see life o, because she didn't dribble him, he tagged her 'easy girl'. I think you should drop the 'hard to get' babe, she doesn't really want you, maybe she heard abt you asking out her friend and just didn't want to let go just like that, believe me, girls are weird like that.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Theben(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2012
OP, since it will be difficult to keep the two, i'll advise you to go for the first to give you apako
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by iammodel(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2012
The most sincere advice ever given on issues regarding love is, "follow your heart". You know for wjom your heart beats, but it will be disastrous for you to attempt to have the duo. Go for the one you love most, not the one you would love to use to fill in the gap, and let the other go or better be friends but try as much as possible to avoid temptation.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Xtana: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2012
MARRY BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dad007(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

I feel like keeping both of them, I find it difficult to drop one for the other that's why i am here to seek advice.

If i drop the stubborn girl, i will be at lost. And if i drop the "easy girl" she will think i lied to take advantage of her. undecided
THIS STATEMENT SHOWS YOU A NOT MATURE,AND I DONT THINK YOU EVEN DESERVE ANY OF THEM.BY THE WAY,YOU ARE ABOUT TO FAIL THE TEXT(be warn,they might just be up to something) sad sad sad
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by gidiMonsta(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2012
Shag the two now while you still can wink. You're probably gonna lose them both anyways undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Happy Birthday Tallesty1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.