Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,409 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... (15587 Views)

Every Year She Is 22 Years. Hilarious Photo. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
cstan: bro if am in your shoes seriously i wouldn't give a hitch about the first gal...its a simple matter, xplain it to her..that since she told you that she could never date you that just last week that you proposed to the friend and she accepted...its not in any way your fault or that of her friend so for me I'll advice you to continue with her friend!

from a guys point of view.... Typical!!

Lady George :

Bro u just said the truth.

She should learn 2 say yes and let her yes be yes
No and let her no be No, not wen u say no after one year u come back and say yes, me i go tell u no i no want again shikena.

from a gals point of view... u no get shame? so u gon go ahead and say yes knowing fully well dat d so called "yes" might get things messy between u and dat friend? kai! u never jam o! na acid u dey use play my dear!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by joshuaidibia(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
@OP. I lyk ur topik. D englsh s SUPERB!!!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by uzodimma4sunnex: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
u are a big Fool cant u read in btw d lines. Girls are generally wicked, Thank God we hv surplus/more women than men, assuming we hv shortage of women eh men will suffer well well. d stubborn girl dont luv u she only wants to suffer u because she taught u will neva find anoda girl to ask out, since the two friends are very close, d stubborn girl only said yes to u after she has find out dat her friend said yes to u without suffering or wasting ur time n she will b jealous weneva she see two of u together.
I will advise u to drop d stubborn girl n go for d other girl, she truly luvs u, dat is if u are not a FULL.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Autodeaffairs: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
pls dear kindly date the new girl and tell the old girl u re no more interested in her.....this proverb goes to the old girl"she don carry her night foot give cat" i really pity her o cos husband scarce for niger...lolz
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hey Bro, it's simple nahh, go for the Second girl but plz before u do, hook me up with the first girl d way she hooked u up with her friend. At least dat way she won't feel jilted and lonely, I promise.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
@OP be careful of the stubborn one. Its possible she's YESed you now for you to drop the friend only to NO you later and by the time that happens . . .you're at double loss.

Suggest you move on with the friend PROVIDED she is not a minor . . . no time for time-wasters grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
joshua idibia: @OP. I lyk ur topik. D englsh s SUPERB!!!

Young man, what is English got to do with the situation on ground ? undecided and which of the topic are you referring to ? the front page topic or the post topic ? undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

Young man, what is English got to do with the situation on ground ? undecided and which of the topic are you referring to ? the front page topic or the post topic ? undecided
hahahhahha!!! u dey vex? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
uzodimma4sunnex: u are a big Fool cant u read in btw d lines. Girls are generally wicked, Thank God we hv surplus/more women than men, assuming we hv shortage of women eh men will suffer well well. d stubborn girl dont luv u she only wants to suffer u because she taught u will neva find anoda girl to ask out, since the two friends are very close, d stubborn girl only said yes to u after she has find out dat her friend said yes to u without suffering or wasting ur time n she will b jealous weneva she see two of u together.
I will advise u to drop d stubborn girl n go for d other girl, she truly luvs u, dat is if u are not a FULL.

Please, how old are you ? and where are you from ? undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gabbysky: Hey Bro, it's simple nahh, go for the Second girl but plz before u do, hook me up with the first girl d way she hooked u up with her friend. At least dat way she won't feel jilted and lonely, I promise.

Are you ready to woo her for a year cos it seems its her tradition. grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
DJTee: @OP be careful of the stubborn one. Its possible she's YESed you now for you to drop the friend only to NO you later and by the time that happens . . .you're at double loss.

Suggest you move on with the friend PROVIDED she is not a minor . . . no time for time-wasters grin

cheesy grin cheesy

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by elampiro(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

from a guys point of view.... Typical!!

from a gals point of view... u no get shame? so u gon go ahead and say yes knowing fully well dat d so called "yes" might get things messy between u and dat friend? kai! u never jam o! na acid u dey use play my dear!

This is confusing. Can you clarify this post?
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
elampiro:

This is confusing. Can you clarify this post?
clarify wot? undecided undecided undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahahhahha!!! u dey vex? grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind that guy jor.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

Are you ready to woo her for a year cos it seems its her tradition. grin
Let her try me first and if I can't woo her after one month, then she's yet to learn her lesson, and would be allowed introduce another of her friend to me. But I serious oo, hook me up afterwards
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by elampiro(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
clarify wot? undecided undecided undecided

Why won't she say yes? Her friend was not interested na.

I don't understand the shame stuff and acid stuff you wrote there.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
elampiro:

Why won't she say yes? Her friend is not interested na.

I don't understand the shame stuff and acid stuff you wrote there.
oh i c.... u really think d friend gon sit and watch her so called friend dive in and get comfy with a guy she stupidlyyy placed on suspense? na... i dont think so! some ladies go extreme on stuff like dis. clarified now? undecided undecided undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by elampiro(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
oh i c.... u really think d friend gon sit and watch her so called friend dive in and get comfy with a guy she stupidlyyy placed on suspense? na... i dont think so! some ladies go extreme on stuff like dis. clarified now? undecided undecided undecided

Ya. But does her friend know she placed him on suspense? What she knew was that she (the stubborn girl) said no .
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
elampiro:
What she knew was that she (the stubborn girl) said no .

Assumptions rite? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

elampiro:

Ya. But does her friend know she placed him on suspense?
Now dis,i cannot answer.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by elampiro(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Idowuogbo, but you should know the new girl will be better for the OP. Anyone who places you on suspense does not really love you.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
elampiro: @Idowuogbo, but you should know the new girl will be better for the OP.
are u for reals? * i laugh in my indian accent* nehinehinehi

elampiro: Anyone who places you on suspense does not really love you.
in ur opinion rite? brodamus! i hia u..
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by elampiro(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
are u for reals? * i laugh in my indian accent* nehinehinehi

in ur opinion rite? brodamus! i hia u..

Is the first girl your sister that you are defending her? Is it not obvious to you the suspense stuff was to get the OP working hard to please her? Or perhaps she had alternative calculations on her head and the OP was just an option.

If I were the one, it would be my time to get back at her. If at all I would go for her eventually, I would make her work for it by testing her love and humility towards me. Imagine her mentality.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by weslineo: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
The first girl is accepting now out of jealousy and not love.My guy disregard her,1 yr is too long a time...to say yes.That is nonsense.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by webizone(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
dmcdad:

Ehen? E make sense wella?

Over sense dey worry am. If we no fit beat am, we fit use am make money well from fellow gamers. *winks*
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Omogbhollahorn(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
k2039: Her picture please.

Om matter s arising dont try to date the both of them,remeber they are close friends,if you attempt to date them,it will boomerang and you have all to lose.

Just tell the sturborn girl you have moved on and u have a gf.
best advice men grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dmcdad: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
webizone:

Over sense dey worry am. If we no fit beat am, we fit use am make money well from fellow gamers. *winks*

Na so...
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

Moved on with her friend ? undecided won't she be disappointed in me and hate me for ever ? undecided

Why would she hate you? The girl gan is a time and dream waster. Why did she wait till a year before saying yes to your request?

As far as I'm concerned, she has noticed the closeness between you and her friend. I'm guessing the friend talks about you in an affectionate way and since she didn't want to lose out, she quickly said yes but rather too late.

The coming of her friend jolted her up! Why don't you ask her why the
sudden change of decision form stubborn NO! to instant YES!

For me, I think you should go with the friend but be prepared to lose the other babe as a friend because sooner/later, they will fight and it will all be because of you.

It's like you still like the stubborn babe. Mister, the choice is yours and never allow anyone hold you to ransom.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
elampiro:

Is the first girl your sister that you are defending her?
on to which levels? undecided undecided undecided

elampiro:

If I were the one, it would be my time to get back at her. If at all I would go for her eventually, I would make her work for it by [b]testing her love and humility towards me. [/b]Imagine her mentality.
Love? already? hahhahahaha! dis dude gat jokes!!!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by EmmyDe25(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: tbh.. i'll say drop dem both. but! on d other hand, if u really want in on d adventure, i'll dump d gal dat played hard to get. Its 2012 mehn... no time for long things.
Nw she wan cum gri afta one guy don finish to dey shaft ha kandahar. If i catch mysf.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by amacastel: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
My der dis may disrupt u bt I am tlng u dis 4rm ma character I am a vry hard type I cld hang out wit a guy 4 2yrs b4 sayng yes d truth is d 1st girl love bt she is being careful she doesn't want 2 be hurt n her friend who wil say yes witn 1 week is obvious a cheap girl going round n sayn yes 2 different men n 4rm ur discriptn "if u leave d 1st u wil be a loser implys a lot u really love her n want 2 be wit her d 2nd girl frm ur statement is a substitude.d 1st girl is d best 4 u she jst want 2 knw u mor dts y she restrain 4rm sayng quick yes.cal d 1st girl discus wit her on how 2 tlk 2 her friend.if u can't don't date any of dem find anoda girl let dem be ur casual friends cos itis defintly going 2 disrupt dia friendship lok 4 anoda prety girl n 4get dem cos d beautifl 1 ar nt yet born.tnks
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by bank2k4real(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

Did you read my post thoroughly Sir ? I said I have been on the first for a year and i got a YES 2 weeks after her friend said YES. Don't you think rejecting her YES will be obnoxious ?

And talking about choice, I am confused i don't know what to do. undecided

@op when she was rejecting you...it wasn't obvious,so why would u think rejecting her now would be obvious.....

Back to my cigar smoking contest... grin

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
bank2k4real:

@op when she was rejecting you...it wasn't obvious,so why would u think rejecting her now would be obvious.....

Back to my cigar smoking contest... grin
lol...smokers are liable to this:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.