Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... (15574 Views)

Every Year She Is 22 Years. Hilarious Photo. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by luvablesam(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
vivian chinaza: Ok, I'm gonna speak from a lady's perspective. Yes if she finds out you are dating her friend....she will be very disappointed in you. What were you even thinking asking her friend out? It is disrespectful considering the fact that you must have told her she meant something to you.

Well, if you wanna date her friend, get her consent first, you are not obligated to it but is just courtesy. If you wanna date her be completely honest with her, tell her that you asked her friend out too....if not you might be starting a world war III between these 2 friends.

I tire for some girls sef. Where is her loyalty to her friend? Why would I even say yes to a man that has asked my close friend out? Why would I even create an enabling environment for this? I think it is childish.

Just be careful ok, you are dealing with ladies and no matter how much we pretend to be cool with some certain things, the truth of it is we are never cool with them.
nah nah nah ,my advice is simple.dump d hard to get lady like a bad habit.my theory is simple I tink d hard to get lady had her eyes sumwer else hitherto which dint workout n dat made her cum bck to u her second choice(YOU).my bro dunt play second fiddle!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
I decided to ask her out but she turned my proposal down immediately, i advised her to think about it letting her understand that the plans i have for her is of good and not of evil but she was adamant.

did you also say you were going to bring her to an expected end?
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by okeyscrib(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
My advice... go with the friend... the first girl is a biatcchhhhhhhhh.. She musta heard u asked her friend out and doesnt wanna loose out.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
okeyscrib: My advice... go with the friend... the first girl is a biatcchhhhhhhhh.. She musta heard u asked her friend out and doesnt wanna loose out.
how is she a biatch undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by 76Naira(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
I have a friend who was in this same situation last year.
he was really busy thinking about who to pick for two months and both of them felt he was not serious.
They moved on and are both married now. Frankly, I am happy for them. My friend felt he had all the time...

Go with the one you really desire and explain things to the other one and REALLY MOVE ON.

Cheers.

-I am assuming you mean well with either of them and not just for dating sake-
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
luvable sam: nah nah nah ,my advice is simple.dump d hard to get lady like a bad habit.my theory is simple I tink d hard to get lady had her eyes sumwer else hitherto which dint workout n dat made her cum bck to u her second choice(YOU).my bro dunt play second fiddle!

I think you are right. @ bold
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by peclint: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
@poster, the answer is simple.
It is the simple woman nature.
The first girl doesn't like you, she just wants you as her possession. She would rather have you than her friend
Stick with the second girl. Tell the first that you are no more interested in her, that you like her friend.

This stuff is just a mind game. cat and mouse , chaser and runner.
One thing i will bet you, is that she will be the one now trying to convince you to go out with her (run.... as fast as you can)
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
thareta: Seriousli! Isn't it patently clear dat both girls are alredi playin u.plssss u wanna be a playa n uve got no idea ur being played alredi plsssssss

Your assumption is totally wrong,they are not playing me and they cannot play me, i'm not a ball. undecided

anyway thanks for registering to comment. cool
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by webizone(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Eis. E don do. Abro, abeg dump these girls come make we play ps3 together. I wan get pes 2013. Omo, na d bomb!

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Okukk(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

Can't drop her picture without her consent.

Moved on with her friend ? undecided won't she be disappointed in me and hate me for ever ? undecided

At this point does her 'hate' really matter? Don't u think it will be worse off if they both find out you're trying to date both...you prefer that?...it's usually difficult, but I will encourage you take that decision ASAP for your good
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by elampiro(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
You have nothing to lose again from the stubborn girl. Now she has said yes, you will be the victor if you ignore her.

But I am afraid, from your posts I can say your heart is for the first girl, or you just can't forget the fact you wanted her at all cost. You have the upper hand now, you can get back at her by forgetting her. She will be so embarrassed and also feel the pains of her friend taking what should be hers.

The second girl is the humble girl between them. The stubborn girl is probably an arrogant person who will want to make things difficult for you in marriage. She will 'boss' you and use your emotions as her tool to control you.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by elampiro(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
You have nothing to lose again from the stubborn girl. Now she has said yes, you will be the victor if you ignore her.

But I am afraid, from your posts I can say your heart is for the first girl, or you just can't forget the fact you wanted her at all cost. You have the upper hand now, you can get back at her by forgetting her. She will be so embarrassed and also feel the pains of her friend taking what should be hers.

The second girl is the humble girl between them. The stubborn girl is probably an arrogant person who will want to make things difficult for you in marriage. She will 'boss' you and use your emotions as her tool to control you.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dmcdad: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
webizone: Eis. E don do. Abro, abeg dump these girls come make we play ps3 together. I wan get pes 2013. Omo, na d bomb!

Ehen? E make sense wella?
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by here: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
As a brother,I'll say leave both alone.
I think you are not emotionaly matured,work on it.
You might end up with one,but for now let it go for both.
Dnt ask, dnt tell but keep the friendship.Its what its always about.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
U welcome. Buh honestli dey are playin games. Take it into heavy consideration. Sendin u a frnd request on fb n all dat was al planned. If u wana beat d game deir both playin b truthful tu both
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by LadyGeorge(f): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
life_style: Hello everyone,

I am in a very confused and devastated state as i write this, After my ex jilted me few years ago, i decided to move on with my life and start all over again - It has been difficult i must confess. sad

I meet a girl that I admire, she is beautiful,tall,slim, fair in complexion and most importantly, hard working + she is a calabar girl.

I decided to ask her out but she turned my proposal down immediately, i advised her to think about it letting her understand that the plans i have for her is of good and not of evil but she was adamant.

I persisted trying to convince her but all my efforts proved abortive. she was very stubborn, it got to a point where she said she will never give in no matter what i say or do and advised me to give up on her.

Given up means losing, i don't want to be tagged a loser, i hate losing, i have invested a lot and i couldn't afford to let go at that point. undecided

Last month she introduced her friend to me and i took them out for a lunch date, her friend is beautiful- birds of a feather, we chatted and had fun, i thought that was all but i was amazed when i saw her request on facebook to be my friend, i added her and we started chatting.

A week later, i asked her out and she inquired about my relationship with her friend but i told her there was nothing between us and sincerely speaking as at that time there was nothing. angry

Surprisingly, the same day i asked her out she said YES. I was happy. Two weeks later, the first/stubborn girl said YES, After a year. undecided i was speechless. Now i am confused i don't know what to do.

Please, I will like to know if any one has ever been in this situation of mine ? ever dated two friends at the same time? what was the out come ? can i eat my cake and have it ?

I will like to stop here, waiting for mature advice on what to do cos i am in a confused state.

Thank you in advance.

Go ahead with the recent girl and tell the Calabar girl dat you are no loner interested in her. When u wanted her she was not available now she wants 2 be available when u have got another girl.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by ak4God(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
My Brother,This is very simple matter,how can u know which one is better when you have not tasted either of there p**sy?Try taste there honey p**sy,then come back for more advise.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
God bless your wisdom...the taugh girl doesn't love him, she was looking for something to influence her into liking him and probably the easy girl inspired her, so guy pls don't treat d easy girl bad cos she loves u for real, make her proud n not regret her accepting u easily by loving her truly and telling the hard girl that you have lost interest after her turning you down for long.

Finally, let the easy girl know ahead that you asked her friend out and she refused and only to agree now and that u are not going back cos u have falling truly in love with her. This is to curb any possible beefing from d taugh girl...pls don't leave d easy girl.

GUYS pls don't ever mistreat a girl that accepted u without stress saying she is cheap, easy, etc...no...its cos she feels sth strong for u n cudnt hide it unlike d hard to gets who always want sth to influence them to like u. My opinion anyway.
centje: like seriously,some of the relationship issues i see on nairaland appear funny to me. A girl has consistently put capital NO to your face for more than a year. And you still feel you owe her...'she will feel disappointed'. well, dude, i will still give you my lil advice.

You're the one that feels for them so you know better what you really want. But don't feel you owe the tough girl any loyality.
It is possible that the tough one is just jealous,probably the second girl brought out a good aspect of you which is appealing to the tough girl. People are usually curious and sometimes jealous when they see a thriving relationship. Am goin to write this boldly...THE FIRST GIRL(tough one) WILL DUMP YOU AT SOME POINT if you leave your present relationship for her. She doesn't love you that much,she is just interested in something which you haven't discovered yet. Once she gets that or gets satisfied,she zooms off.
So here is my options for you...
First...don't leave this present girl. You don't owe the first girl. since you love the second girl and she reciprocates,stick to her. She is the one you will disappoint most if you do otherwise. At least she was sincere enough to ask of your relationship with her friend.

Second...you should be smart enough too. There's possibility that both are playing games with you.

Third...if you wanna be a player by dating both, Please do and stop asking us to boost your courage. Just get your tactics right and play. But trust me,you wouldn't want to do that with two friends. They will most likely team up to break you!

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by cstan(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
bro if am in your shoes seriously i wouldn't give a hitch about the first gal...its a simple matter, xplain it to her..that since she told you that she could never date you that just last week that you proposed to the friend and she accepted...its not in any way your fault or that of her friend so for me I'll advice you to continue with her friend!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
cstan: bro if am in your shoes seriously i wouldn't give a hitch about the first gal...its a simple matter, xplain it to her..that since she told you that she could never date you that just last week that you proposed to the friend and she accepted...its not in any way your fault or that of her friend so for me I'll advice you to continue with her friend!
SIMPLE! So she can learn her lesson not to turn down whoever she likes next time in an attempt to play hard to get or to get influenced by sth irrelevant. Pls n pls be with the second girl and treat her with respect and love cos she deserves it n if u do otherwise I pray u end up with d wrong girl
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
elampiro: You have nothing to lose again from the stubborn girl. Now she has said yes, you will be the victor if you ignore her.

Thank you for your input, i really appreciate it.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by eikeem(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
Poster, what do you feel for these ladies?
If it's sex-ual, no advice will work for you here cos you are on a mission.
If it's 'love', slow down. You can't truly love a babe and propose to her friend.
Bottomline: Don't rush into a relationship because "you are not the losing type". You'll only end up misjudging your feelings for ladies.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
ayando: am sorry to say this, i tink u r a kid or u aint just thinkin at all. Wat of if they are playin or testing u.u just played into their der trap.

You need not be sorry, you are entitled to your opinion. undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by AdoreKIZITO(f): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
If i drop the stubborn girl, i will be at lost. And if i drop the "easy girl" she will think i lied to take advantage of her. undecided[/b][/quote]
I am a bit confused at this comment of urs... Does that mean u have slept with the new easy one or you just asked her out? What do you mean by taking advantage of her.. See, the best thing to do is to pray about it, because the first gal u proposed wud hav accepted ur proposal if she had luvd u whole heartedly... She expected some1 she was in luv with to propose to her as well, so that she cud pick him and dump u, unfortunately he disappointed her... Seek Gods wisdom. U're free to correct my wrong use of words here
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Svelteb(f): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Yes i support dis, tell d girl u av moved on. If she really was interested y did it take her dat long? I'm of the opinion dat sm1 she was datn dn has dumped her.
k2039: Her picture please.

Om matter s arising dont try to date the both of them,remeber they are close friends,if you attempt to date them,it will boomerang and you have all to lose.

Just tell the sturborn girl you have moved on and u have a gf.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
wink abegggy...throw me tha 1st onE make u cee as i go dey do 3pointer 4 my B-ball court!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dav22y(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
I will advise u to go 4 the one that is hard to get, she will probably stay longer and show you more love,jt sit her down and explain to her abt her frd, I guess she had been ard u all dose periods, she will probably understand you by now.just think of wat to tell her. If she accepts u after xplainin to her then u shld leave her frd,but do this before telling her friend anything, she accepted you easily, she can leave anytime
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
dav22y: I will advise u to go 4 the one that is hard to get, [b]she will probably stay longer[/b]and show you more love,jt sit her down and explain to her abt her frd, I guess she had been ard u all dose periods, she will probably understand you by now.just think of wat to tell her. If she accepts u after xplainin to her then u shld leave her frd,but do this before telling her friend anything, she accepted you easily, she can leave anytime
say wot? bullshyte!!!!

longer ko shorter ni
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by yumsty: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
complicated ish...........
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dont let anybody fool you op, go for the "CALABAR" babe. The Calabar alone should make you rush her. grin grin grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by LadyGeorge(f): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
cstan: bro if am in your shoes seriously i wouldn't give a hitch about the first gal...its a simple matter, xplain it to her..that since she told you that she could never date you that just last week that you proposed to the friend and she accepted...its not in any way your fault or that of her friend so for me I'll advice you to continue with her friend!

Bro u just said the truth.

She should learn 2 say yes and let her yes be yes
No and let her no be No, not wen u say no after one year u come back and say yes, me i go tell u no i no want again shikena.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
General Garicks:

So u now want to take advantage of both of them. How will you be at a loss dropping the stubborn one

It is obvious the stubborn girl through careless talk has found out from her friend that the two of you are unto something, that is why she said yes after one week you met her friend.

I've been waiting to read that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.