Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... (15569 Views)

Every Year She Is 22 Years. Hilarious Photo. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2012
DaWhiz: Um, this is a no-brainer. Why ask the 1st out (or accept her YES), when the 2nd has said YES?! You can't call it a dilemma when you have a fvckin choice. Choose one or both. Your call, dude. angry
You gotta be smart about it tho, else you end up loosing both. undecided

Did you read my post thoroughly Sir ? I said I have been on the first for a year and i got a YES 2 weeks after her friend said YES. Don't you think rejecting her YES will be obnoxious ?

And talking about choice, I am confused i don't know what to do. undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by oladimeji101(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2012
Truth be told yea,looking at it from another perspective,I think the girl gave in only because she sensed you getting closer to her friend or maybe her friend told her about it,you know how girls gist about all this things,and she won't feel good knowing you dating her friend,its like you moved on naw and girls like competition when they on top of the games among there friend. Nywyz I feel u should dump the hard girl and go for the other gurl but just get your mind on one thing,even the cheap girl might change later falling for someone else just the way she accepted for you. Anyway sha,if u smart enough I'll say you do them together grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2012
Theben: OP, since it will be difficult to keep the two, i'll advise you to go for the first to give you apako

What do you mean by the bold ? undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2012
oladimeji101: Anyway sha,if u smart enough I'll say you do them together grin

Do two friends together ? undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Tafugo: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Chop the 2 then deciede.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2012
dad007: THIS STATEMENT SHOWS YOU A NOT MATURE,AND I DONT THINK YOU EVEN DESERVE ANY OF THEM.BY THE WAY,YOU ARE ABOUT TO FAIL THE TEXT(be warn,they might just be up to something) sad sad sad

I only seek advice not insult. undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by ayando(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2012
am sorry to say this, i tink u r a kid or u aint just thinkin at all. Wat of if they are playin or testing u.u just played into their der trap.

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by 190theclown: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2012
undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Theben(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

What do you mean by the bold ? undecided
punny
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2012
Dude, I don't know what is hard here. The stubborn lady gave you her word, that you should forget about getting her. That it is not possible. And you are getting confused. Seriously?
The thing is, never give people the impression that they can barge into your life whenever they want. Don't force them either. I will advise you go with her friend. Let her reap the reward of misguided egocentrism.

2 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Drop one. Is it that difficult?
Exactly!
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by JahMan1: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2012
I will tell you what will happen at the end not who to choose.
You will either willingly or unwillingly loose two of them.They are not meant for you. Are you a child of God?
The second girl has low virtues going by how easily she fell after a mere verbal conviction about nothing happening. She wants to say 'Yes' quickly to avert loosing you like the 1st(who probably had confided in her that she is just playing hard to get). BTW did you say you hung out with both after the 1st had already told you she will never give in?If yes,then use your brain.She probably brought her friend to get her opinion on whether to accept,but the 2nd is a real maradona.
It has happened to me and friends a whole lot of time though slightly different from yours.
Mine is,never wanted to do anything with the 1st(even a free lunch that she could have given,because I am a born-again).
Saw her with a friend and took interest.
Friend said 'why' am I trying to cheat on her friend.
Told her to go back and confirm that nothing is going on b/w me & her friend.
She comes back shocked that I said the truth,because the 1st talks so much about me and she mistook it for romance.
She accepted and we kicked off.
I never tried romance to avoid fornication and I believe she took me for granted and was playing pranks with some other guys(just insinuating,never caught her).
The unseriousness from her part made me give her up willingly to allow her feel free.
Meanwhile it seems the 1st felt betrayed because,though she knew I never 'proposed' but she felt I will.
Remember,I prayed along as I did all these.
Kudos!

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by noblegas2(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2012
First of all, @ OP, are you that jobless to have the time to be asking a girl out for a whole year shocked

Now to answer the question!
Bleep them both and dump them cuz either way, you're definately gona lose them. I fear you dont know what you want! grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2012
Reyginus: Dude, I don't know what is hard here. The stubborn lady gave you her word, that you should forget about getting her. That it is not possible. And you are getting confused. Seriously?
The thing is, never give people the impression that they can barge into your life whenever they want. Don't force them either. I will advise you go with her friend. Let her reap the reward of misguided egocentrism.
Word Bro! Love the part about not letting people think they can BARGE into your life any time they want.

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Ure dealing with 2 Nigerian Girls - CARRY GO
I'm sure u have 2 wills for both of them cos by the-time they are done with
You - come January you would visit your bank and get kicked out for wasting their time checking your account balance

Couldn't have said it better. grin grin

@OP Whatever you do, don't date both of them.

I'd explain things to the first girl and tell her, you're with the second girl, Afterall, she told you to give up on her, not so?

Heck! Why are you even asking again? angry angry angry angry
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Angel778(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2012
If you dont want to suffer any heartbreak again, dnt make any attempt to date any of the girls. Ve seen it happened b4, at d end of d day it ended up as a setup 4 d guy, a very bad one! * Just an advice though*

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2012
I also think she must have realised that you are now going out wit her Friend. Some ladies sef.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by oladimeji101(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2012
life_style:

Do two friends together ? undecided
Yes na,no time to check time,but just be ready to loose both at he same time. Life goes on grin but still its jess better to drop the first girl
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Angel_777: If you dont want to suffer any heartbreak again, dnt make any attempt to date any of the girls. Ve seen it happened b4, at d end of d day it ended up as a setup 4 d guy, a very bad one! * Just an advice though*
Babe, No be set up anything. Set him up for what? Why?
Plus I think he should go with the second girl. So as she no gree make the guy no date again?
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by dilbert100: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by redcliff: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2012
Nigerian ges. grin grin grin. bro carry go with her friend jor she go die out of pain..lol GIRLS DEY SNITCH ON EACH OTHER DIE. see as her friend snitch am she no even send their friendship.lol
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Bambela(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2012
Goodluck
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by tuyi19: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][/font]Ok, I'm gonna speak from a lady's perspective. Yes if she finds out you are dating her friend....she will be very disappointed in you. What were you even thinking asking her friend out? It is disrespectful considering the fact that you must have told her she meant something to you.

Well, if you wanna date her friend, get her consent first, you are not obligated to it but is just courtesy. If you wanna date her be completely honest with her, tell her that you asked her friend out too....if not you might be starting a world war III between these 2 friends.

I tire for some girls sef. Where is her loyalty to her friend? Why would I even say yes to a man that has asked my close friend out? Why would I even create an enabling environment for this? I think it is childish.

Just be careful ok, you are dealing with ladies and no matter how much we pretend to be cool with some certain things, the truth of it is we are never cool with them.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Ok, I'm gonna speak from a lady's perspective. Yes if she finds out you are dating her friend....she will be very disappointed in you. What were you even thinking asking her friend out? It is disrespectful considering the fact that you must have told her she meant something to you.

Well, if you wanna date her friend, get her consent first, you are not obligated to it but is just courtesy. If you wanna date her be completely honest with her, tell her that you asked her friend out too....if not you might be starting a world war III between these 2 friends.

I tire for some girls sef. Where is her loyalty to her friend? Why would I even say yes to a man that has asked my close friend out? Why would I even create an enabling environment for this? I think it is childish.

Just be careful ok, you are dealing with ladies and no matter how much we pretend to be cool with some certain things, the truth of it is we are never cool with them.
Ok, I'm gonna speak from a lady's perspective. Yes if she finds out you are dating her friend....she will be very disappointed in you. What were you even thinking asking her friend out? It is disrespectful considering the fact that you must have told her she meant something to you.

The truth is that, he never dated the first girl and he should just forget about her and move on with the second girl, in the first place, what was the first lady looking for a whole year before coming to her senses.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by rapmike(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2012
bros, evaluate ur relationship wit them cos it seems that u are in a relationship for the sake of it. then drop the one that u are not comfortable with.
if i were u, i will drop the 1st gal...cos it is possible u lost interest in her, besides her friend seems to appreciates u better than her, so if u drop that one, u may lose.
just explain to the 1st gal.she should understand
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by victorD3: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2012
My view is that:
1. The hard-to-get girl only agreed because she just realized her friend is going gaga for you.

2. It might be a pre-planned move between both girls just to Bleep with your head or cash.

Advise:

1: bang them both and later confess to each one of them. The one that wants you more will stay behind.

2. Don't feel they don't communicate each and every of your moves with each other. Girls are smarter than some guy think. Before the first girl said yes she must have talked to the friend.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Ure dealing with 2 Nigerian Girls - CARRY GO
I'm sure u have 2 wills for both of them cos by the-time they are done with
You - come January [size=18pt]you would visit your bank and get kicked out for wasting their time checking your account balance[/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Seriousli! Isn't it patently clear dat both girls are alredi playin u.plssss u wanna be a playa n uve got no idea ur being played alredi plsssssss
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2012
Don't know if someone has already pointed it out but I will just say it anyway.
This OP represents the problems we have with men of today. You asked out a girl and she kept turning you down for a whole year and you now see another that accepted your request in a day and you call her "EASY".
You are just a confused small boy. In case you don't know, she already knows you asked her friend out and she is just saying yes to show you pepper!
Ode.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2012
@Op, you shouldn't be asking this kind of question. Get rid of the stubborn girl asap! My kind of person, I dont give a girl second chance if she is playing hard to get especially when I'v gotten a girl. You should have told the stubborn girl immediately when she wanted to accept that you now have a girl that she should find her square root.

what kind of question is this? Is this guy a man or a boy? angry
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by DECOtech(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2012
life_style: Surprisingly, the same day i asked her out she said YES. I was happy. Two weeks later, the first/stubborn girl said YES, After a year. undecided i was speechless. Now i am confused i don't know what to do.
Tell the first girl that you have since moved on.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by walemoses2(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2012
life_style: Hello everyone,

I am in a very confused and devastated state as i write this, After my ex jilted me few years ago, i decided to move on with my life and start all over again - It has been difficult i must confess. sad

I meet a girl that I admire, she is beautiful,tall,slim, fair in complexion and most importantly, hard working + she is a calabar girl.

I decided to ask her out but she turned my proposal down immediately, i advised her to think about it letting her understand that the plans i have for her is of good and not of evil but she was adamant.

I persisted trying to convince her but all my efforts proved abortive. she was very stubborn, it got to a point where she said she will never give in no matter what i say or do and advised me to give up on her.

Given up means losing, i don't want to be tagged a loser, i hate losing, i have invested a lot and i couldn't afford to let go at that point. undecided

Last month she introduced her friend to me and i took them out for a lunch date, her friend is beautiful- birds of a feather, we chatted and had fun, i thought that was all but i was amazed when i saw her request on facebook to be my friend, i added her and we started chatting.

A week later, i asked her out and she inquired about my relationship with her friend but i told her there was nothing between us and sincerely speaking as at that time there was nothing. angry

Surprisingly, the same day i asked her out she said YES. I was happy. Two weeks later, the first/stubborn girl said YES, After a year. undecided i was speechless. Now i am confused i don't know what to do.

Please, I will like to know if any one has ever been in this situation of mine ? ever dated two friends at the same time? what was the out come ? can i eat my cake and have it ?

I will like to stop here, waiting for mature advice on what to do cos i am in a confused state.

Thank you in advance.

I can see this whole episode in different perspective thought i might not be totally right,this lady might have fallen for you but have her reservation probably from past experience,she now decided to put you to a test,which you had actually fail now because you should have told her friend the true picture and not that you have nothing to do with her which sound so diplomatic to me, now both wanted to teach you a lesson and the initial girl gave her concent too after a week,Could this be a coincidence or planning?.If you are really very serious in settling down,retrace your steps and take your choice prayerfully and come out openly to both of them....my only fear is that,if these girls are not playing you as thought out and they are serious girls,you might loose both of them but have faith in God that what will be long lasting will not pass you by.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by pweeryambre: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
U are confused because somewhere deep down ur heart, u still have feelings for the first one, and u are taking ur time because there is possibility dat u mite reconsider her. I think u caught a tinge of happiness knowing dat she now wants u back,but u agreed to date her friend cos she behaves like her,as in birds of a feather(her friend being close to wat u wanted in d first place but not exactly) Her friend mite sincerely like u but u may not really feel dsame for her later on. Meanwhile, the human heart doesn't like to manage wen it comes to feelings. So I will say, follow ur heart but use ur head and know where ur happiness lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Rampant Is Sex In The University / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.