Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija (48589 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Pictured: Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Visits Lagos Slum / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by taharqa: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2012
funkybaby: Gosh!

Sagamite and virgin finder.

You two should just stop!

'Cretin'. 'Bastard'. 'slowpoke'

Are you two not tired??

You've been at it since yesterday! Agbayas meji angry

Stop ke? *laughing* lady check here again tmorrow, and they would still be going at it..

Sagamite has always been this loud-mouthed noise making eediot, who believe that shouting the word 'person' at any one who just as disagrees with him even slightly, is the correct way of making arguments; and the 'new' guy is apparently doing a great job measuring up to him.

Y'll should keep shouting, when passionate support for the passage of a sound PIB bill would solve some f these matters.

Keep up the noise making NIGERIANsssss.....
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2012
taharqa:

Stop ke? *laughing* lady check here again tmorrow, and they would still be going at it..

Sagamite has always been this loud-mouthed noise making eediot, and the 'new' guy is apparently doing a great job measuring up to him.

Y'll should keep shouting, when passionate support for the passage of a sound PIB bill would solve some f these matters.

You are a person!

Remind me where I dealt with your moronic arsse because as I said, I never remember you fucktards! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Hoodrat logic! grin grin grin

Product of an indian visa-giving college. grin

Bwahahahahaha

Don't you think that's more applicable to you since I've never needed a visa in the UK Bwahahahahahha

You're getting deported soon, fam - no Netto and Primark for you in naija.... Bwahahahahahahaha
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

Don't you think that's more applicable to you since I've never needed a visa in the UK Bwahahahahahha

You're getting deported soon, fam - no Netto and Primark for you in naija.... Bwahahahahahahaha

You are a person!

You lack comprehension! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

You lack comprehension! grin

You have been ethered, mate...

Go take a nap! - your Polish non-English speaking EU scrounger of a wife defo won't be able to save you when I'm through with you...

Say aurevoir to Netto and Primark, mate!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

You have ethered, mate...

Go take a nap! - your Polish non-English speaking EU scrounger of a wife defo won't be able to save you when I'm through with...

Say aurevoir to Netto and Primark, mate!!! grin grin grin grin

Rants of a hoodrat product of a Indian run, visa-giving college. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by funkybaby(f): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2012
taharqa:

Sagamite has always been this loud-mouthed noise making eediot, who believe that shouting the word 'person' at any one who just as disagrees with him even slightly, is the correct way of making arguments; and the 'new' guy is apparently doing a great job measuring up to him.

grin grin grin grin

Sagamite, you see ! Lol
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2012
Unauthorised autobiography of Sagamite:

- Profession: Sagamite graduated from being a road sweeper to a retail security guard!!!
- Sagamite lives in a one-bedroom shared apartment in Camberwell...
- Sagamite shops in Primark and Netto...
- Sagamite is a bum!!!

Signed by shymmex..
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2012
taharqa:

Ignore him, he's a frustrated asylum seeker who just graduated from being a road sweeper to retail security guard... grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2012
funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin

Sagamite, you see ! Lol

See wetin?

Slaughter meat? grin

He would be intellectually slaughtered and he knows it! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx: Unauthorised autobiagraphy of Sagamite:

- Profession: Sagamite graduated from being a road sweeper to a retail security guard!!!
- Sagamite is a bum!!!

Signed by person..

Fixed! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by funkybaby(f): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

Ignore him, he's a frustrated asylum seeker who just graduated from being a road sweeper to retail security guard... grin
shymexx: Unauthorised autobiagraphy of Sagamite:

- Sagamite is a bum!!!

Signed by shymmex..

grin grin grin
Sagamite, can you see again!

Chai! You don suffer! tongue
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Rants of a hoodrat product of a Indian run, visa-giving college. grin

Don't you think Indian run colleges are overly expensive for hoodrats since normal colleges are free-of-charge, mate

You've been fvcked up so bad by virgin_finder that you don't even know what the hell you're chatting about anymore... bwahahahaha

Virgin_finder is a don!!! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite's colleague in Chiswick - I told you this cu.nt works as a road sweeper... Bwahahahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyIGRK1T-bU
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2012
Virgin_finder = Sagamite Killer...

Fvcked the wasteman up so bad, he didn't even know what the hell he was talking about anymore... bwahahahahaha
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2012
funkybaby:

grin grin grin
Sagamite, can you see again!

Chai! You don suffer! tongue

You are sounding desperate now! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Ngodigha: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are person!

My future is bleak because I have a passport and live in a country with a sane government and sane systems? grin

Reasoning of a cretinous product of a failed education system. grin
Word.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Don't chat shyte to my e-wife - that's my Ijebu queen, prick... grin

I'll destroy your tribe if you go down that route - leave my queen out of this, mate...
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

Don't you think Indian run colleges are overly expensive for hoodrats since normal colleges are free-of-charge, mate

You've been fvcked up so bad by virgin_finder that you don't even know what the hell you're chatting about anymore... bwahahahaha

Virgin_finder is a don!!! grin

person product of Indian run, visa-giving college.

You are too dumb, so you will pay for anything. That is the place Virgin person can be a local champion to cretins like you. grin

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2012
Ngodigha:
Word.

Andre_uweh, I know where you hide your head in North London - don't let me get the rowdy youths from Tottenham and Woodgreen to come look for you, fam...

Stay in your lane, mate!!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

I'll destroy your tribe if you go down that route - leave my queen out of this, mate...

Funkybaby? undecided Desperation ti set in? shocked

You now dey scrape bottom of the barrel? grin

How old are you again? grin

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by funkybaby(f): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Yeah, desperate for you to stop all the cretin, person talk.

Seriously, you over-use it soooo many times on soooooo many threads.

Lots of people are sick and tired of it undecided

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:
person product of Indian run, visa-giving college.

You are too dumb, so you will pay for anything. That is the place Virgin person can be a local champion to cretins like you. grin

And a hoodrat would travel to West End from South London to attend those colleges and miss out on weekly EMA - when I've got free colleges just down the road from my house, no??

I'll also leave my comfort zone with fellow hoodrats and attend a college with FOBs with fresh accents, no

Virgin_Finder is a legend! - never in the history of niggerdom has a ni.gger been e-fvcked up this bad in cyberspace...

Your IQ just dropped from the 5th decimal to the 10th decimal - you need to take your own life and R.I.P!! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by funkybaby(f): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

Roflmaooooo. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Funkybaby? undecided Desperation ti set in? shocked

You now dey scrape bottom of the barrel? grin

How old are you again? grin

Don't diss Ijebu chics when I'm there - I don't allow people talk reckless to my queens...

Where in Naija are you from, prick??
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

And a hoodrat would travel to West End from South London to attend those colleges and miss out on weekly EMA - when I've got free colleges just down the road from my house, no??

I'll also leave my comfort zone with fellow hoodrats and attend a college with FOBs with fresh accents, no

Virgin_Finder is a legend! - never in the history of niggerdom has a ni.gger been e-fvcked up this bad in cyberspace...

Your IQ just dropped from the 5th decimal to the 10th decimal - you need to take your own life and R.I.P!! grin

person product of Indian run, visa-giving college. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:40am On Dec 02, 2012
funkybaby:

You have not answered me: Shay desperation ti set in? grin

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2012
funkybaby:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Those are the only two words in his vocab - his IQ is in the 5th decimal, wayyyyyy below retarded.... Bwahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Those are the only two words in his vocab - his IQ is in the 5th decimal, wayyyyyy below retarded.... Bwahahahahahaha

person, you have the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla. grin

That is why you are always too daft to defend your moronic statements.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

person product of Indian run, visa-giving college. grin

I guess I'm not a hoodrat anymore, no bwahahahahahahaha

R.I.P Sagamite - 2009 - 2 Dec. 2012!!! sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 02, 2012
Wtf people bumping their chests over someone's wealth .smh
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:45am On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx:

I guess I'm not a hoodrat anymore, no bwahahahahahahaha

R.I.P Sagamite - 2009 - 2 Dec. 2012!!! sad sad sad sad

You are a hoodrat! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

See 11 Functions Of The Local Government Chairmen That Might Shock You / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.