Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija (48543 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Pictured: Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Visits Lagos Slum / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by TableLeg(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:
You are a slavic bastard!
Why not come over and try?
I repeat,your slavic degree won't even fetch you a dangote graduate truck driver position. You'll roam the streets hopelessly, I swear.
A degree that inspires you to come online and post daft topics and pictures of women who dont even know your slavic family exists and thereafter masturbaate cannot fetch you anything in Nigeria.Fact!
You need deliverance!
Mr. Fucktardic Cretinous Sagamite, the hell-bound diaspora slave. Your future is bleak. Turn to God by giving your life to Jesus Christ and He'll save you from this pathetic slavery of your soul and body.
Take a bold step now and relocate your parents from the old peoples home they are currently cooling their assses to a peaceful, natural environment back in Sagamu.
Haven't they done enough slavic duty? Or you cant afford it? Borrow!
They'll be forever remain grateful to you.
I'll only get a passport when I need one. If you like, go bananas you low self-esteemed, hopeless slavic loser.
Meanwhile, your mates over here are making headway. Morale? high!
Keep whining! atole!!
PS: When last did you see your aged parents?
Also,if you have a virgin sister in Nigeria - person or not - please feel free to introduce her to me.I promise to treat her nice and probably you too.
grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Why not come over and try?

I repeat,your slavic degree won't even fetch you a dangote graduate truck driver position. You'll roam the streets hopelessly, I swear.

A degree that inspires you to come online and post daft topics and pictures of women who dont even know your slavic family exists and thereafter masturbaate cannot fetch you anything in Nigeria.Fact!

You need deliverance!

Mr. Fucktardic Cretinous Sagamite, the hell-bound diaspora slave. Your future is bleak. Turn to God by giving your life to Jesus Christ and He'll save you from this pathetic slavery of your soul and body.

Take a bold step now and relocate your parents from the old peoples home they are currently cooling their assses to a peaceful, natural environment back in Sagamu.

I'll only get a passport when I need one. If you like, go bananas you low self-esteemed, hopeless slavic loser.

Keep whining! atole!!

Also,if you have a virgin sister in Nigeria - person or not - please feel free to introduce her to me.I promise to treat her nice and probably you too.

You are a person!

Where did you get your pangole certification? Which one-man centre in Yaba? grin grin grin grin

What headway have you made with your academic standing? grin grin grin grin grin Can you even afford to feed yourself after you pay for your Okada transportation? grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
hypeman: Lmaoooo...

You guys are hysterical!! grin
I'm telling you. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

From
studying in Nigerian education system. By attending Jakande
Teachers training colleges where the reasoning level is for fucktards to
think their pathetic life is better than those in advanced countries
despite the cretins never haven been outside nigeria

If you had any personal dreams,goals, visions, ambitions and aspirations
you would have a passport!

shocked ! That's the lamest thing I've read today and coming from a
supposed Nigerian. sad. Shallow reasoning for a so called educated man!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Where did you get your pangole certification? Which one-man centre in Yaba? grin grin grin grin

What headway have you made with your academic standing? grin grin grin grin grin Can you even afford to feed yourself after you pay for your Okada transportation? grin

Direct that question at the okada riding remnants of your family back in Sagamu.

You are no match to me in every area of life. I dare not give you clues. You'll be intimidated.

Continue using your slavic degree and pictures of female celebrities to masturbaate.When are you posting the next set of pictures? agbaya oshi! jobless idiot!!

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! ago!!

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: shocked ! That's the lamest thing I've read today and coming from a

You are a person!

Why is it lame? Is that how you were thought to challenge assertions in university?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Direct that question at the okada riding remnants of your family back in Sagamu.

You are no match to me in every area of life. I dare not give you clues. You'll be intimidated.

Continue using your slavic degree and pictures of female celebrities to masturbaate.When are you posting the next set of pictures? agbaya oshi! jobless idiot!!

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! ago!!

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Why is it lame? Is that how you were thought to challenge assertions in university?

Leave her alone! Mr Fucktardic Cretinous Sagamite, the slavic bastard.

Face me!!!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by TableLeg(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

You need deliverance!
Keep whining! ago!!

LMFAO!!!
grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! ago!!

person, you have no headway to claim? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would be intimidated you have no passport and live on less than $1 a day? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: shocked ! That's the lamest thing I've read today and coming from a

Don't mind him.

He is a slavic moth.erfucker and a no-brainer!

His mentality has been permanently damaged after just a few years of slavery abroad.

He is a bad case.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Don't mind him.

He is a slavic moth.erfucker and a no-brainer!

His mentality has been permanently damaged after just a few years of slavery abroad.

He is a bad case.

person!

Product of a failed education system.

Which failed institution told you to use the word "slavic" for someone that is not from Eastern Europe? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bloody illiterate. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person, you have no headway to claim? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would be intimidated you have no passport and live on less than $1 a day? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are slavic bastard!

So your family lived on less than a dollar a day before opting for slavery abroad? eh ya.pele.

Continue using your slavic degree and pictures of female celebrities to masturbaate.When are you posting the next set of pictures? agbaya oshi! jobless iddiot!!

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

You are slavic bastard!

So your family lived on less than a dollar a day before opting for slavery abroad? eh ya.pele.

Continue using your slavic degree and pictures of female celebrities to masturbaate.When are you posting the next set of pictures? agbaya oshi! jobless iddiot!!

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

person, what is slavic that you have been shouting all this while?

Is that how you attained your academic standing? grin grin grin grin

The same academic standing that has given you no headway, no passport and living on $1 a day? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person!

Product of a failed education system.

Which failed institution told you to use the word "slavic" for someone that is not from Eastern Europe? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bloody illiterate. grin

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college taught me before opting along with the rest of you for slavery abroad.

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college taught me before opting along with the rest of you for slavery abroad.

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

person, you are a product of a failed education system.

Is it at your Jakande Teachers training college they taught you to use the word "slavic"?

And you are dreaming of owning a private jet? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person, what is slavic that you have been shouting all this while?

Is that how you attained your academic standing? grin grin grin grin

The same academic standing that has given you no headway, no passport and living on $1 a day? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin!

That is what your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college taught me before opting along with the rest of you for slavery abroad.

And I have made the best out of it.

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person, you are a product of a failed education system.

Is it at your Jakande Teachers training college they taught you to use the word "slavic"?

And you are dreaming of owning a private jet? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually,your mum who graduated from there taught me before opting for slavery abroad.

Your slavic lineage can never dream of owning a private jet not to talk of having one. So I'm well ahead of your slavic lineage!

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Equating having a foreign passport to being successful is lame! Would you call someone who's washing toilets abroad and who can barely feed well a success Is that how you're living there Success is peace and contentment in doing the right thing. For you to go about cussing your country the way you do and loving another man's country more isn't right, no matter how bad/corrupt the country may be.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: Equating having a foreign passport to being successful is lame! Would you call someone who's washing toilets abroad and who can barely feed well a success Is that how you're living there Success is peace and contentment in doing the right thing. For you to go about cussing your country the way you do and loving another man's country more isn't right, no matter how bad/corrupt the country may be.

No 1, can someone living in a third world country who claims he is successful and his life is better than people in first world country not have a passport? Can an Okada rider claim success?

No 2, do you honestly think I am of that intellectual level to praise something that is not good?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Actually,your mum who graduated from there taught me before opting for slavery abroad.

Your slavic lineage can never dream of owning a private jet not to talk of having one. So I'm well ahead of your slavic lineage!

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

Illiterate person, what is slavic?

Na Okada driver teach you English?

Abi na D sage be your educationist in the faile education system in the shack built over a gutter packed with 40 kids that you attended and called primary school? grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/912090/lagos-state-legalize-voluntary-cremation/1#10745059
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

No 1, can someone living in a third world country who claims he is successful and his life is better than people in first world country not have a passport? Can an Okada rider claim success?

No 2, do you honestly think I am of that intellectual level to praise something that is not good?
Yes. No sane human being would like being an okada rider. But one who isn't always complaining of his job and who works hard at what he does is a success in my book. You don't have to agree sha. I believe hard work would take you any where. Many others would not agree with my view but it works for me and for many people I've seen. I saw where you were arguing and not agreeing with people getting rich via dubious means, that's very good. What I don't agree with is you saying beacause you're abroad, then your life is better than those suffering back home. Are you happy and satisfied with where you are?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Illiterate person, what is slavic?

Na Okada driver teach you English?

Abi na D sage be your educationist in the faile education system in the shack built over a gutter packed with 40 kids that you attended and called primary school? grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/912090/lagos-state-legalize-voluntary-cremation/1#10745059

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college taught me English.She is to blame.

Maybe that was why she was retrenched and voila your family headed into slavery abroad.

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by oderemo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
was wondering y this simple topic is now on page 18

this simple issue has now degenerated into serious abuse, guys grow now.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: Yes. No sane human being would like being an okada rider. But one who isn't always complaining of his job and who works hard at what he does is a success in my book. You don't have to agree sha. I believe hard work would take you any where. Many others would not agree with my view but it works for me and for many people I've seen. I saw where you were arguing and not agreeing with people getting rich via dubious means, that's very good. What I don't agree with is you saying beacause you're abroad, then your life is better than those suffering back home. Are you happy and satisfied with where you are?

I am very happy and satisfied where I am. In life, I owe more to the UK far more than I owe to Nigeria because unlike Nigeria, the UK supports talented people to achieve their potential and everyday is like the system its doing its best to make life as easy as possible for you. In Nigeria, the system is doing its best to make life as difficult as possible for its citizens.

E.g. you read reports of people buying form for civil service job applications, when I am sure the government department would have got a budget to get this form. They let candidates buy it for N1,000 plus for something I am sure they would photocopy for less than N100 to give to them.

E.g. Second-hand cars being incredibly expensive in Nigeria all because customs have milked the importers to clear it at the ports. Which leads to Okada being the mode of travel for most.

E.g. someone with a bullet wound that is between life and death being requested to go and get a police report before medical assistance is given.

Nigeria is there to frustrate sufferheads like Virgin person and destroy their lives while the cretin is still delusionally claiming his life is better then Obama's. grin grin grin

Let me give you a brief story that occured very very recently.

A Naija girl studying in the UK for her masters in one of the small towns was having some severe cough. The cough would not disappear after one week and became more intense and violent, so the girl got on the internet and found a local GP (i.e. doctor) in the directory to call. When she called, the GP told her she needs to be seen the way she was coughing and should come to his clinic. When he gave her the address, the girl said she has no idea where the place is because she is new in the country to do her studies and has no clue about the area in the town, so she can not come. Guess what happened?

The GP SENT a taxi to her address to pick her up, FREE of charge. Treated her and called a taxi cab to come and take her back home to her doorstep FREE of charge. Talkless to say the medical service is also free.

Now let me shock you, the girl is not a UK citizen. But she was ill and they had to make sure she got well.

This is the country one sufferhead person that may soon die from an Okada accident or gunshot wounds while waiting for a police report (if it is not a police man that shot him) grin want to compare life of the people in it to his miserable life that is stuck in Nigeria because he has no passport? grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
shymexx: Unauthorised autobiography of Sagamite:

- Profession: Sagamite graduated from being a road sweeper to a retail security guard!!!
- Sagamite lives in a one-bedroom shared apartment in Camberwell...
- Sagamite shops in Primark and Netto...
- Sagamite is a bum!!!

Signed by shymmex..

Damn! You lot are just knowing the old obnoxious foool for his so-called london cred?

Awon omo jatijati oshi.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki:

Damn! You lot are just knowing the old obnoxious foool for his so-called london cred?

Awon omo jatijati oshi.

Shut up, person!

Cretin that beats his girlfriends is calling people omo jatijati. grin grin grin grin grin

Is that how you were raised, area boy?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college taught me English.She is to blame.

Maybe that was why she was retrenched and voila your family headed into slavery abroad.

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

Product of a failed teachers training education, what is slavic, person? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up, person!

Cretin that beats his girlfriends is calling people omo jatijati. grin grin grin grin grin

Is that how you were raised, area boy?

Who is laughing with this demented fooool? undecided

I can read through your insecurities. Masked behind the facade of being super-intelligent. ''his girlfriends''? Na by force to type in English?

Apoda feeling funky.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Product of a failed teachers training education, what is slavic, person? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college taught me. Blame her.

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki:

Who is laughing with this demented fooool? undecided

I can read through your insecurities. Masked behind the facade of being super-intelligent. ''his girlfriends''? Na by force to type in English?

Apoda feeling funky.

You are a person!

Scarily ugly (I have seen your pix before) product of a failed education system, tell me what is wrong with the English I used. grin

I wait.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college taught me. Blame her.

You need deliverance!

Keep whining! atole!!

person, a passport would give you deliverance from your delusion and hard life.

You will never see a gutter again, talkless of living on top of it. grin

And you would be taught good english. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video) / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.