Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija (48615 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Pictured: Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Visits Lagos Slum / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2012
73 MILES FROM NIGER DELTA OFFSHORE IS STILL "OUR OYEL"? LMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Thee niggaz are pathetic! It's not your oil!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by KA24DETT(m): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2012
SHYMEXX AND SAGAMITE. Stop this bickering. Both of you are very smart individuals, I visit this website to see what u guys have to say on topics. Why dont you guys continue educating Nigerians to realize how pathetic and miserable their life is as a result of the actions of their leaders. Maybe one day, you can inspire someone to change the status quo. Thats how the arab uprising started.
You guys are smarter than this.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

person! grin

woooooooooo!!!

Back from church. I'm so glad to be back to trample your head.

You are a slavic bastard!!!

I know your white masters would never allow you attend church.

Your slavery will even continue in hell.Damn!!!

I'm glad you simply had no reasonable response to the post.

It was a blow below the belt, of course.

Come back home and get a life Mr Fucktardic Cretinous Sagamite. Your Sagamu kinsmen have given up on you and moved on.

Keep whining. dejo!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Virgin person is arguing like the intellectual powers in his hoodrat schools. grin

Shymexx is really impressed. person! grin

You will die a slave abroad.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite: Virgin person, do you have water coming from your tap abi you dey by N10 poor water? grin

If Olopa slap you wetin you go do? grin

If Olopa stop you for carrying laptop on the road without receipt, how many night you go spend for cell before you family fit raise bail? grin

Is it not the same 'poor' water your parents, grandparents and greatgrandparents drink/drank back in Sagamu?

Is that what killed/will kill them at 49 or thereabout?

Come back home and get a life Mr Fucktardic Cretinous Sagamite.

Abroad is not for your type!

You'll die there a slave.

Your mates over here have left you in behind.

Keep whining. apoda!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by kolexy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
VolvoS60:

^^^^Sir, my instincts tell me this debate is a lost cause. But I'm holding on because I haven't placed you in one of the categories of posters I referred to earlier. (your main supporter on this thread though, is prime-grade category 2 material.)

Sir, I am not confused about what an OPL means. Not at all. Your technical explanation above about the process of prospecting is not necessary. The issues at stake are the transparency (or more appropriately, the lack thereof) and ethics of the PROCESS OF ALLOCATING the OPL by the Federal Government of Nigeria and its agents.

Is it clear now?

It is dishonest of you to airily claim that you "are not denying cronyism and nepotism as far as our elites are concern" when nearly everything you have said so far points in that direction. We are not children.

Winning an Oil block does not guarantee success. You can ask Kola Abiola and coy that have explored the so called 'oil rich' Nigerian - Sao Tome owned JDZ. The area where Agbami block lies, was largely unexplored in the early '90s. Most powerful people got block in ND swamps and shallow waters. This is why the woman claimed nobody wanted 'to go there'. She most likely got the block due to her association with the Babangidas, but it takes sheer courage to invest in that area in the early '90s.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Wtf people bumping their chests over someone's wealth .smh

At all!

Its about knocking reality into the head of a diaspora slave, Mr. Fucktardic Cretinous (F.C) Sagamite , who has decided to vent his frustration on anyone who has made it or has the will to do so.

Mr. F.C Sagamite is a hopeless slave who will like to see every other person think and be like his miserable self.

His existence on this forum must be short lived at all cost lest he achieve his devilish ambition.

This is what humble men like myself and Shymexx have set out to achieve. May God help us.

I'm also making him see reason why he needs to return home as soon as possible seeing that his future abroad is even bleaker than what he's currently going through even as his folks back in Sagamu have given up on him altogether and and praying day and night for his safe and sane return albeit empty handed.

Should he die a slave abroad, he'll be buried like one in foreign land as there will be no will/funds to ship his wretched corpse back to Sagamu for a worthy burial.

That's what the chests bumping is all about, bro.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
shymexx: Unauthorised autobiography of Sagamite:

- Profession: Sagamite graduated from being a road sweeper to a retail security guard!!!
- Sagamite lives in a one-bedroom shared apartment in Camberwell...
- Sagamite shops in Primark and Netto...
- Sagamite is a bum!!!

Signed by shymmex..

No wonder!!! Like I knew beforehand.

He can only come online to manifest his slavic nature at specific hours of the day when he has been let off the hook by his white masters.Ehya!

Mr. Fucktardic Cretinous (F.C) Sagamite.Wouldn't you rather come back home and pick up the pieces of your wretched life once again?

For just how long will you continue like this?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
Double post.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VolvoS60(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
kolexy:

Winning an Oil block does not guarantee success. You can ask Kola Abiola and coy that have explored the so called 'oil rich' Nigerian - Sao Tome owned JDZ. The area where Agbami block lies, was largely unexplored in the early '90s. Most powerful people got block in ND swamps and shallow waters. This is why the woman claimed nobody wanted 'to go there'. She most likely got the block due to her association with the Babangidas, but it takes sheer courage to invest in that area in the early '90s.

^^^^
Sir,

FAMFA's vice-chairman may indeed have the boldness and heart of a lion but that is not what's on trial here. What is on trial here is an OPL allocation process (of which FAMFA is a direct beneficiary) that is opaque and guaranteed to raise suspicion of unethical behviour. Why is this so hard for everyone to understand? It is in everyone's interest (including future OPL winners) that the allocation process be transparent, fair and seen to be fair. This means future winners will never have to worry about being tar brushed as beneficiaries of the worst kind of crony capitalism.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Where is the diaspora slave called Sagamite, Fucktardic Cretinous

I see, he is still on slavic duty at his white master's.He doesn't even have Sunday off.What a shame!

The slavic basstard will later come online and respond when I'm offline and can't reply him (trample him hard on the head) instantly.

mtcheeeewwww!!!!!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Virgin Finder: Where is the diaspora slave called Sagamite, Fucktardic Cretinous

I see, he is still on slavic duty at his white master's.He doesn't even have Sunday off.What a shame!

The slavic basstard will later come online and respond when I'm offline and can't reply him (trample him hard on the head) instantly.

mtcheeeewwww!!!!!

Virgin person, how is your frustration today?

Did the Okada driver today use "kparfum" to reduce that stink you have to face? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1118965/osun-pay-n10000-monthly-elderly/2#13208184

Cretin! grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
There is no reason for any individual to be given OPL in the Niger Delta. It should have been given to communities and assisted by government. That way nobody will be super rich and Niger Deltans will reap more as the proceeds will be shared among all citizens of the community.

This woman is poor and just like Danjuma and his cohorts is sitting on the blood of Niger Deltans in particular and Nigerians at large.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Virgin person, how is your frustration today?

Did the Okada driver today use "kparfum" to reduce that stink you have to face? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1118965/osun-pay-n10000-monthly-elderly/2#13208184

Cretin! grin grin grin

Quite lame!
And...incoherent!!

I see you are just returning from your slavic duty post.You must be very tired.Pele oku iya.

Come back home and get a life Mr Fucktardic Cretinous Sagamite. Your Sagamu kinsmen have given up on you and are only praying for your sane return albeit empty handed.

Your mates over here are doing far better than the modern day slavery you are passing through.

Is this how you'll live till you die?

What a waste of existence!

Keep whining. oluya!

PS: You are so obsessed with okada. Its either you rode one to save money to travel into slavery abroad or your father currently rides one in Sagamu for survival.shior!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Seye25(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2012
[quote author=farem][/quote] u dnt need to be educated if u want to work in an oil company.. It's all about connection
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Quite lame!
And...incoherent!!

I see you are just returning from your slavic duty post.You must be very tired.Pele oku iya.

Come back home and get a life Mr Fucktardic Cretinous Sagamite. Your Sagamu kinsmen have given up on you and are only praying for your sane return albeit empty handed.

Your mates over here are doing far better than the modern day slavery you are passing through.

What a waste of existence!

Keep whining. oluya!

PS: You are so obsessed with okada. Its either you rode one to save money to travel into slavery abroad or your father currently rides one in Sagamu for survival.shior!

Virgin person, Xmas is coming. Start shaking because awon boys want Xmas present, person! grin grin grin

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/robbers-day-of-terror-in-auchi/132590/

You live in paradise! cheesy
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sagamite:

Virgin person, Xmas is coming. Start shaking because awon boys want Xmas present, person! grin grin grin

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/robbers-day-of-terror-in-auchi/132590/

You live in paradise! cheesy

You are a slavic bastard!

Your parents and grandparents back in Sagamu will be first to oblige them.

I see your slavic burden was a little less today, hence, spare time for NL.

Is this how you are going to continue this slavic lifestyle till you die?

Come back home and get a life, Sagamite, Fucktardic Cretinous!

Your mates over here have left you behind.

Keep whining. odoyo!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Your parents and grandparents back in Sagamu will be first to oblige them.

I see your slavic burden was a little less today, hence, spare time for NL.

Is this how you are going to continue this slavic lifestyle till you die?

Come back home and get a life, Sagamite, Fucktardic Cretinous!

Keep whining. odoyo!

Virgin person, Ah, police would obtain you this week.

You are not going to see PHCN light for another 4 weeks. grin grin grin

Suffer suffer for world, enjoyment for heaven for Okada riders. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sagamite:

Virgin person, Ah, police would obtain you this week.

You are not going to see PHCN light for another 4 weeks. grin grin grin

Suffer suffer for world, enjoyment for heaven for Okada riders. grin

You are a slavic basstard!

Your parents and grandparents back in Sagamu will be first to pay.

Your white masters wont even let you even come home to celebrate Christmas with your aged parents.O ma se o!.

Is this how you'll live till you die? From slavery abroad to hell fire.Damn!

Your future abroad is bleak.What a waste of existence! SMH

Keep whining. alagbe!

PS: You are so obsessed with okada. Its either you rode one to save money to travel into slavery abroad or your family members back in Sagamu do for survival.shior!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by sbeezy8: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2012
people are angry because shes smart enought to get an oil block away from the Niger delta lol.

I cant blame her -
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by sbeezy8: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2012
Abagworo: There is no reason for any individual to be given OPL in the Niger Delta. It should have been given to communities and assisted by government. That way nobody will be super rich and Niger Deltans will reap more as the proceeds will be shared among all citizens of the community.

This woman is poor and just like Danjuma and his cohorts is sitting on the blood of Niger Deltans in particular and Nigerians at large.

rubbish her opl is not in the niger delta but in the Atlantic ocean about 100 miles off our coast. maybe mami wata is vexing for mrs alakija- cause there are no niger delta people in the area.

use ur brain
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by ono(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Obviously, she got that oil prospecting lease during the time Babangida - IBB was lord of the manor at Dodan Barracks in Lagos. It is on record that the regime of IBB was the most corrupt, ruthless (perhaps second to Abacha's) in the history of Nigeria. If I recall correctly, the period May - June 1993 was the transition period of IBB's regime, and that was when MKO Abiola's election was held - and cancelled.

I like to congratulate success when I see one, but this one is below par.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by kettykin: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
I now realise why some certain tribes men call Niger deltans retardeens, drunk fishermen , odechukwu etc. Niger deltans must indeed be the dafted , most foolish , gullible , retarded people on the face of the earth , not even 1 billionaire from any othe oil producing communities.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by kettykin: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
I now realise why some certain tribes men call Niger deltans retardeens, drunk fishermen , odechukwu etc. Niger deltans must indeed be the dafted , most foolish , gullible , retarded people on the face of the earth , not even 1 billionaire from any othe oil producing communities.

As for the ojoro billionaires , spend your money fast the real owners might wake up to reality soon , good morning Niger deltans
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Your white masters wont even let you even come home to celebrate Christmas with your aged parents.O ma se o!.

Keep whining. alagbe!

PS: You are so obsessed with okada. Its either you rode one to save money to travel into slavery abroad or your family members back in Sagamu do for survival.shior!

Oya, Virgin person, go on this thread and tell us your everyday misery in the hands of Nigerian police.

https://www.nairaland.com/1098812/ever-been-slapped-policeman

Sufferhead cretin! grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Keep whining. alagbe!

Oya, Virgin person, go on this thread and tell us your everyday misery in the hands of Nigerian police.

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by lekanolas: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by cjrane: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
How exactly did this Madame make her money? I thought the Forbes included only legitimate business people and excluded former military commanders & their cronies who simply looted their wealth from their people's treasury.
I am not saying this woman isn't a legitimate business woman,just that nobody knows of any legit business of hers to give her billions of dollars.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Twoboys: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
Well, good news & congrats to her, women & nigeria. Just wondering though, how much tax Nigeria gets from all of these. Do the rich really pay the right tax in Nigeria?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

Why should you encourage your aged parents back in Sagamu to suffer in silence in the hands of the Nigeria Police?

Is your family that weak and impoverished that they can't stand up for their rights?

Oh I see, your slavic nature is genetic. Let them continue to suffer in silence.Your call!

Your future abroad is bleak.SMH

Keep whining. dopemu!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Why should you encourage your aged parents back in Sagamu to suffer in silence in the hands of the Nigeria Police?

Is your family that weak and impoverished that they can't stand up for their rights?

Oh I see, your slavic nature is genetic. Let them continue to suffer in silence.Your call!

Your future abroad is bleak.SMH

Keep whining. dopemu!

Virgin person, was this you?

https://www.nairaland.com/1130245/40-year-old-okada-rider-docked-stealing

Sufferhead don catch you finish. grin grin grin

No passport? grin

Were you able to get a charge and bail lawyer sha? grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Virgin person, was this you?

https://www.nairaland.com/1130245/40-year-old-okada-rider-docked-stealing

Sufferhead don catch you finish. grin grin grin

No passport? grin

Were you able to get a charge and bail lawyer sha? grin

So your relations riding okada for survival back in Sagamu are in their forties?

So your okada riding relations in Lagos have been brutalized severally and had their okadas seized only for them to borrow money to buy another one?

And you rode okada to save money to travel into slavery abroad?

And is your existence any better?

Is that life?

Why is your generation so hopeless?

Come back home and get a life Mr Fucktardic Cretinous Sagamite.

Your future abroad is bleak!

Keep whining. abirun!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku / Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.