Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious (13442 Views)

She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? / Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by VirginFinder: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2012
It's funny how ladies want to eat their cakes and have them.

They want to lead wild youthful lives and eventually have a normal happy married life/home.

It just doesn't work that way.

Believe it or not, a man will always treat his wife based on her sexual status when he first met her.

9 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
U r judging a person based on trivial things that lead most of yall into fvcked up marriages that's what I'm saying. U spend so much time focusing on things that are less important. I know a guy who ditched his gf because she had a miscarriage. he had impregnanted another girl on the side. he went on to marry the side-chick because he thought that his real gf myt have a problem wit carrying a child again. Funny thing is the other gf was promiscuous but he has no knowledge of it. She only told him she was pergnant after 5months...probably stil trying to figure out who in the hell was responsible... Lucky enough the child looks a whole lot like his mother so he may never know if the child is truly his or not. That's what yall want right? What seems perfect before the eyes, that's all

You have not answered my question. Will you date a dwarf?

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamite:

You have not answered my question. Will you date a dwarf?
why not if I love him?
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by cantell(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
AyaSammy:

Spoilt goods by some contaminated and infectious being (guys)
You sound like a single mother - fighting everyone with a negative opinion about single mothers.
@topic,
If not for the new generation and the constant change in our society, women used to keep their virginity for their wedding night as a gift to their husbands.
These days, some give birth to one or two children while they're single and they still wish for a knight in shining armour.
Getting married to someone is a problem on its own, add a little brat to the equation and you have situation in your hands.
I'd like to be a father when I'm ready not in compromise.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
cantell:

so u r clever enough to be sexually active but dumb enough not to know that u can become a father before u are ready as a result of it
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: why not if I love him?

What took you so long to answer? grin

So you have to love a dwarf before you date him?

So what are the chances you can fall in love with a dwarf?

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
cantell:
You sound like a single mother - fighting everyone with a negative opinion about single mothers.
@topic,
If not for the new generation and the constant change in our society, women used to keep their virginity for their wedding night as a gift to their husbands.
These days, some give birth to one or two children while they're single and they still wish for a knight in shining armour.
Getting married to someone is a problem on its own, add a little brat to the equation and you have situation in your hands.

Kids can be very cute though. grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamite:

What took you so long to answer? grin

I'm sure I made my answer clear. Am I suppose to be on NL all day
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm sure I made my answer clear. Am I suppose to be on NL all day

That does not really answer my questions. It appears evasive.

I will ask again:

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamite:

That does not really answer my questions. It appears evasive.

I will ask again:

I have to fall in love wit a guy before I date him, whether dwarf or he is as tall as victor matfield
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I have to fall in love wit a guy before I date him, whether dwarf or he is as tall as victor matfield

Okay, that answers the first part. Thank you very much, mondi_cheeks.

Now the second one:

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by SAGirl: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
This still all boils down to one simple conclusion: everyone to his own. If you are a man and you feel you do not want anything to do with a woman who has already born a child... then fine. It is okay. Single women are not missing out on anything by not having an opportunity to be with you... you are doing THEM a favor.

I have a friend who is dating a single mother of 3: one of her own, one adopted, plus her young brother. He adores her and her kids.

Children are a gift, and men who choose to be with women who have children undertand that. They are not baggage, they are not a burden, they are a gift.

I'm in love with a man who has a little daughter. And i fell in love with the little girl before her father. She is to die for and i would love nothing better than to contribute to the woman she is going to be one day.
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
SAGirl: This still all boils down to one simple conclusion: everyone to his own. If you are a man and you feel you do not want anything to do with a woman who has already born a child... then fine. It is okay. Single women are not missing out on anything by not having an opportunity to be with you... you are doing THEM a favor.

I have a friend who is dating a single mother of 3: one of her own, one adopted, plus her young brother. He adores her and her kids.

Children are a gift, and men who choose to be with women who have children undertand that. They are not baggage, they are not a burden, they are a gift.

I'm in love with a man who has a little daughter. And i fell in love with the little girl before her father. She is to die for and i would love nothing better than to contribute to the woman she is going to be one day.

Well said.
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks, while I wait patiently for you to answer, please can I add one more question:

If you had a dwarf and a tall guy who are both of the same personality and achievement, asking to date you, who would you go for?

Thank you in advance for answering.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Okay, that answers the first part. Thank you very much, mondi_cheeks.

Now the second one:

I'm not a prophet I don't know when I will meet a dwarf that will like me and want to have a relationship wit me
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm not a prophet I don't know when I will meet a dwarf that will like me and want to have a relationship wit me

I am sorry. It appears my english was not legible enough. I apologise for my rass education with madrassas in Ijebu-igbo.

The question was about what you believe are your chances you will be attracted to a dwarf and fall in love with him. Not the chances you will meet a dwarf that likes you.

It is really as simple as when you ask a black girl if she will date/marry a non-black guy. The answer is normally "Yes or No because ......".

It would be weird if she said: "I'm not a prophet I don't know when I will meet a non-black that will like me and want to have a relationship wit me". They normally always know the answer to the question because the know what they find attractive and what they will date. It would sound evasive if they come with such answer. I am confident in you that you are not attempting to be evasive. wink

So, mondi_cheeks, please have another crack at answering that question.

And there is a new one added now.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Well if u were as clever as u try to make urself sound, u would jus know that it means 'I don't know' smiley
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamite:
It would sound evasive if they come with such answer.
"you sound like you are avoiding the question" would have been the correct way of putting it. Clear and simple, please don't use verbose words if u don't know when to use them smiley
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: "you sound like you are avoiding the question" would have been the correct way of putting it. Clear and simple, please don't use verbose words if u don't know when to use them smiley

Really?

Sorry. I thought I have already apologised for my poor madrassa education. grin

We will not go into english lectures. Maybe you would have taught me a new dictionary meaning of "evasive".

I am not the type you can strawman. grin

mondi_cheeks: Well if u were as clever as u try to make urself sound, u would jus know that it means 'I don't know' smiley

Really? grin grin grin grin grin

So you know you will date a single father because it is about the person and the future you want to have with them?

But you don't know if you will date a dwarf? grin

All of a sudden, when I talk about you dating a dwarf, your answers becomes more hard to drag out, unclear and ambigious, unimpassionate and extremely succinct? grin

The complete opposite of what you were demonstrating before?

You don't know? But you know if you will date a non-black? You know if you will date a gangster? You know if you will date gentleman? grin
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Smh let me go to sleep
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Well if u were as clever as u try to make urself sound, u would jus know that it means 'I don't know' smiley
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Smh let me go to sleep

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are dodging the question? grin

So your dumb, selfish arsse can come here all righteous and with moral high ground to castigate other people for their preferences but you have your own preferences too? grin

So you are a stupid girl who focuses on trivial things when you choose to date? Is a value of a man measured by his height rather than his willingness to have and maintain a healthy relationship with a woman he loves? You are not mature enough? You are not part of the mature people that reason at a higher level? grin

My dear, a logical person sees beyond height, that height don't determine what the future will be like. And just because a man is several inches shorter than you does not mean should be valued less...don't prejudge...if don't take the time to find a man with the right qualities u will always think that being tall, dark and handsome all there is to a man. cheesy

I thought you were an advocate of an "emotive" society? grin

So you would rather sacrifice a whole life time of happiness with a woman u love simply because he is not as tall as you when you wear heels? grin Does the height of a guy affect his capability to be a good husband or boyfriend? cheesy

So what happened to you not having a prejudice and prejudging people on trivial things? A real woman sees beyond what is considered perfection by society. cheesy Focus on the future because that's what's important, you are a grown up person now so you should understand that. Only juveniles are focused on height. wink

You have not grown up well enough, there was a mistake somewhere that led to this your pathetic mentality. Stop reasoning and speaking like a child. Your selfish arsse can only be bitter and whine, it will not change anything. cool

Some men would not mind single mothers, others will. They are entitled to their choices just like you love to exercise your choices.

Carry your double standard, man-hating, selfish, me-me-me, dumb arsse to bed and don't be coming here chatting crap. wink

mondi_cheeks: A Stupid man focuses on a girl's mistake and forget the shitload hey did in his own past. He probably made a couple of women mothers and a few other abort. The value of a woman is not measured by the mistakes she made in the past but what she is willing to have and maintain a healthy relationship with a man she loves. I don't see anything with ending up with a divorcee because the are human too and they probably have more insight about what not to do in marriage

mondi_cheeks: I wouldn't mind. Women are mature enough to understand that his child can never stop her from loving and sharing a happy life with him ans it wld be good for tht child to grow up in a home where the parental figures are living together too. We stil have mature pple who think and reason beyond ur level

mondi_cheeks: so u wld rather sacrifice a whole life time of happiness wit a woman u love simply because u wld not be okay with what will happen on her child's wedding day (one day) wow...ur reasoning amazes me

mondi_cheeks: u reason like a child. Having a child outside marriage has never affected a woman's capability to be a good wife or girlfriend, labeling her before you even know her is simply childish. My father married my mother when she had twins as a result of rape in her teenage years. He took the twins like his own and now they are married, he adores his grandchildren from the twins, they turned out to be so beautiful and successful. A real man sees beyond what is considered perfection by society. My mother is an amazing woman, she loves her husband dearly and she has been through thick and thin with him. The fact that she had children at 19 never affected her capability of being a supportive, faithful and loyal wife.

mondi_cheeks: negate rule of of lack of reasoning logically? Being prejudious, yet not wanting to be judged for ur own errors? So explain to me if it's all about choices, why do men get emotional when a woman finds him unsuitable because he isn't rich. The same people who show no loyalty to a woman because of her past expect to be shown loyalty when he is broke? undecided horse crap

mondi_cheeks: I have grown up...well enough to know that I shud never focus on a person's past..stuff happens and it can never be changed...focus on the future because that's what's important. Only a grown up person would understand that. Juveniles are too focused on the past that they fail to see the future and the joys it can bring. My dear a logical person sees beyond past mistakes, those mistakes don't determine what the future will be like

mondi_cheeks:
how is a convertible car a requirement, for a guy? I can afford taking myself out for dinner,why should I wait for another man to it for me? Just because u have been around woman that expect a whole lot they can't give back in return,doesn't mean every woman is like that. And jus because a woman had an extra-marital child does not mean should be valued less...don't prejudge...if don't take the time to find a woman with the right qualities u will always think that big butt and pretty face is all there is to a woman. Material possession can attract a woman but once she finds better, she will leave quicker than she came into ur life. My point being u base ur decisions and opinions on trivial things. I said u are not being logical because u value a woman according to her past choices or mistakes instead of a bright and happy future she is capable of providing for

mondi_cheeks:
U r judging a person based on trivial things that lead most of yall into fvcked up marriages that's what I'm saying. U spend so much time focusing on things that are less important. I know a guy who ditched his gf because she had a miscarriage. he had impregnanted another girl on the side. he went on to marry the side-chick because he thought that his real gf myt have a problem wit carrying a child again. Funny thing is the other gf was promiscuous but he has no knowledge of it. She only told him she was pergnant after 5months...probably stil trying to figure out who in the hell was responsible... Lucky enough the child looks a whole lot like his mother so he may never know if the child is truly his or not. That's what yall want right? What seems perfect before the eyes, that's all

5 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shollypopz:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

If you want me to notice you, I will never notice you like that. grin

You will have to work far harder and in different style to get my attention. undecided
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sagamite:

If you want me to notice you, I will never notice you like that. grin

You will have to work far harder and in different style to get my attention. undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I have to fall in love wit a guy before I date him, whether dwarf or he is as tall as victor matfield
sagamite I don't know why u wasted ur time quoting and writing long azz paragraphs wch I wil never bother to read. That quote alone answer all ur question if I love a guy (regardless of race, deformity or height) I will date him. U really put in all ur effort I must say, I wld never waste that many words on u in one post. grin
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 2:35am On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: sagamite I don't know why u wasted ur time quoting and writing long azz paragraphs wch I wil never bother to read. That quote alone answer all ur question if I love a guy (regardless of race, deformity or height) I will date him. U really put in all ur effort I must say, I wld never waste that many words on u in one post. grin

Lying hypocrite.

https://www.nairaland.com/1104680/consider-height-major-issue-choosing/1#13026167

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by 2sexy(m): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2012
chei chei chei.. oga mi Sagamite... you don finish this Angolan!

She sabi claim holy holy no be small.... no be today I know her. Imagine!

[size=20pt]Nailed To The Cross[/size]

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2012
Sagamite:

Lying hypocrite.

https://www.nairaland.com/1104680/consider-height-major-issue-choosing/1#13026167
women love nd marry men whose ugliness they re not comfortale with...how am I a hypocrite angry. I never said I wldnt love the person...I said I wldnt be comfortable
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: women love nd marry men whose ugliness they re not comfortale with...how am I a hypocrite angry. I never said I wldnt love the person...I said I wldnt be comfortable

You would be uncomfortable?

Wow! you did not tell us that when I asked you about the dwarf, so you were being evasive? grin

So when I asked you that: If you had a dwarf and a tall guy who are both of the same personality and achievement, asking to date you, who would you go for? The obvious answer was the tall guy but you were dodging to answer because you are a hypocrite.

Why would you be uncomfortable? You are not mature enough? You are not part of the mature people that reason at a higher level? Does the height of a guy affect his capability to be a good husband or boyfriend? Is a value of a man measured by his height rather than his willingness to have and maintain a healthy relationship with a woman he loves?

A real woman sees beyond what is considered perfection by society. Only juveniles are focused on height.

Hypocrite, stop preaching crap from a crap heap of moral high ground.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by 2sexy(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Oga Sagamite, you get enough time ooo
Not me. I know this girl wella... she is very good at arguing blindly...

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2012
2sexy: chei chei chei.. oga mi Sagamite... you don finish this Angolan!

She sabi claim holy holy no be small.... no be today I know her. Imagine!

[size=20pt]Nailed To The Cross[/size]

Don't ever believe the crap claim she is half SAcan, half Angolan. She is a full typical Naija girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/1027097/why-nigerian-women-underrated/13#12692922

SAcan girls normally have a different class, not the one she demonstrates. There is on SAcan girl on this thread and her class is obviously different.

This one is Naija to the core!
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2012
2sexy: Oga Sagamite, you get enough time ooo
Not me. I know this girl wella... she is very good at arguing blindly...

And I am very good at humiliating people that argue blindly.

She never has any value to add to relationship discussion. She is just one of those selfish, man-hating feminists that only think of what they want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / HOT S ** X With Boy Kills A 49-year-old Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.