Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? (10287 Views)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by bluestreak(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2012
ceospecial: The last time i bought 1 cup of red garri in the market, it was N30per cup. I ask why so? Cos i always buy it at d rate of N20 per cup, nd 3cups for N50! so i learnt that the flood disaster that happened in some part of d state affected them.... I'm on my way 2 d market 2 buy 3cups of garri 4 dis afternun! Eba tins on my mind, plus Egusi soup with crayfish, nd those dry small small black mallam cat fish! Anybody who cares for a hand of Eba should go hug trans4ma, cos i just finished makin my soup, nd water 4 Eba dey fire! Mtchew! @ least i don talk my own, as long as say Nairaland go dey allow anything make front page, me sef go join put!
...hahahaha...(water don dey comot eye o)..Seun una dey try with these people u dey manage for this nairaland
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by promkingzz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
vivian chinaza: FWB? Not for me! I'm too emotional for stuff like that.......
yea exactly! & we wld fall in love eventually, gd for us babe. Whatchya say?
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by vivianc(f): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
promkingzz:
yea exactly! & we wld fall in love eventually, gd for us babe. Whatchya say?

Hmmmmm.....FW/OB?
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 9jaBlondie1(f): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
undecidedI tink relatnships of ds days r best defined as 'FWB' reli.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 1920MaMa: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
9ja'Blondie:
undecidedI tink relatnships of ds days r best defined as 'FWB' reli.

why, if i may ask?
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 9jaBlondie1(f): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
1920MaMa:

why, if i may ask?
Well, it's comon nowlege dat a guy goes in2 a relatnship 4 sex, reli, @lst she won't deny me, afta al we r d8in wyl d ladies r in 4 d attentn, companionship buh mostly 4 moni...it's a do me I do u tingy.
Jus so sad. I'm talkin 4rm xperience n don wana eva b part of dat

2 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Oahray: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
9ja'Blondie:

Well, it's comon nowlege dat a guy goes in2 a relatnship 4 sex, reli, @lst she won't deny me, afta al we r d8in wyl d ladies r in 4 d attentn, companionship buh mostly 4 moni...it's a do me I do u tingy.
Jus so sad. I'm talkin 4rm xperience n don wana eva b part of dat
true talk
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by StoneAngel(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
hmm friends with benefits doesn't really last, its exciting and fun tongue but at the long run either of you will get emotionally attached and it becomes an issue if the other party isn't down for it... and the resultant effect is heart break.. be careful cos heart break in this context is massive
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Missangel4me: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
hello 1920MaMa: what do you do wen you feel something for him/her and the feeling isn't returned?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / Who's Ur Dream Date / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.