Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (115380 Views)

Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey / Married Lady Tweets Ex "I Miss You" On Twitter .... See How Ex Replied / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by WAM1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
RudySmith:

U cannot force people 2 b with u, u simply have to accept their choices, and move on with ur life.

True but if she misses and still loves you and you miss and still love her- where's the forcing here? There is no place for ego in love.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Rubyrose: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
My response would be :

I would have missed you too if not for my hubby, he is so sweet hahhahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahaha.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
It will pass. I miss you too sometimes.....but then I remember why we broke up.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Tonal: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
It depends,if w luv each others i w say miss u 2.bt if w av broken up 4 lng nd she said dat,i w say tank u 2 ha witout going further.It depends,if w luv each others i w say miss u 2.bt if w av broken up 4 lng nd she said dat,i w say tank u 2 ha witout going further.It depends,if w luv each others i w say miss u 2.bt if w av broken up 4 lng nd she said dat,i w say tank u 2 ha witout going further.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by NovusHomo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
I slap the cheating Biachi
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by NovusHomo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
I slap the cheating Biachi grin grin cool cool
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Cleopatra2: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Well,my X just did dat 2day n i told him he wuldnt had let go.if realy he does miss me'' i dnt wnt him 2 call or text me again!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by topchef: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
I 'd just say thank you
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by swtcharissa(f): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
'I miss U'...My reply 'U go fear missing na,missing kur,missing ni,hw u dey jare'...
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by meyri: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Of course cause you never know what you are missing until it's gone
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by StoneAngel(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
lol smiley..nice one
baby_123: "Ok", "nice", "good for you". "Who da hell is this?!" undecided
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Ekob(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
I will tell her..next time AIM BETTeR.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Shenez: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ex: i miss u
Me : enh enh, ok thank you. I end d call remove d battery incase of virus voice.
Mtchew
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by edelweiss(f): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2012
My reply is ok, u wil be fine. Have a good life! But its not working cos he keeps sending msgs and calls after like 2 yrs! Well d best thing I do now is allow d phone ring, and busy it, then IGNORE d text msgs!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 01, 2012
edelweiss: My reply is ok, u wil be fine. Have a good life! But its not working cos he keeps sending msgs and calls after like 2 yrs! Well d best thing I do now is allow d phone ring, and busy it, then IGNORE d text msgs!

then change ur line, simple
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 2sexy(m): 2:49am On Dec 01, 2012
u never sleep. I dey facebook na. bIKO make we yarn
mxxpunkxx!:

then change ur line, simple
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Gudintent: 5:06am On Dec 01, 2012
I don't .
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by petnkool: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2012
So simple

EX : I miss you
ME: I miss "YOU--TUBE"
EX: Wow , you miss me too ?
ME: U ke ? I said I miss youtube , twitter , Nairaland and facebook . Pls hang on , someone is pinging me !
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Curlyjay(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2012
4 uя міиđ?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by StepG: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2012
RudySmith: The response depends of many factor like who broke up with who, do u still love her etc
the reply should b:
IF she broke up with u and u still love her:"I miss u 2 baby but going away was ur choice and I have 2 stand by it. b good"
If she broke up with u but u don't love her any longer:"I wish u all the best"
If u broke up with her amicably:"I wish u all the best"
If u broke up with her bcuz she did the unthinkable: NO REPLY, and raise ur phone security 2 blocking her.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2012
♏Ɣ response would be "eyah! Sorry, take heart"
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by JimmyBoy1: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2012
Good enough, I dont know whereabouts of any of my ex.s,, but if the situation ever arise , I prefer the response of the guy who said " I hear you"
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by OneNaira6: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
Depending on who she is.

If she was just a chick you are shacking up with, though dating but not really dating, ignore her sha. I Ignore like no trouble
If she's someone you want to get back, say "i miss you too".
If not, Ignore her again. She'll eventually catch your drift.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by OneNaira6: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
petnkool: So simple

EX : I miss you
ME: I miss "YOU--TUBE"
EX: Wow , you miss me too ?
ME: U ke ? I said I miss youtube , twitter , Nairaland and facebook . Pls hang on , someone is pinging me !

grin grin grin. I might start using that
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by hizaya61(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
seriously ? cos i can't even remember the last time i think of you
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by bobolekepee(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Honestly, i'm speechless...
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by dnawah(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Anytime she said that,i make her cry.by asking her"who make u feel d way i make u feel"and remembering her the good time we spent 2getda.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by RudySmith(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
WAM?:
True but if she misses and still loves you and you miss and still love her- where's the forcing here? There is no place for ego in love.

Since that person left me, then I have 2 respect her choices. And as much as she still loves me, she decided to *not* be with me. U cannot demand that she comes back with u everytime she says she misses u, simply bcuz u love her. She is the one that left, and therefore she is the one that should crawl back on her own recognition that she made a mistake.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Deluty997(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
I'd say "hmmmmmmmmmmm?", " k".
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Deluty997(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
With big smile!!!!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
2sexy: u never sleep. I dey facebook na. bIKO make we yarn

Sorry i just dey see your message. I still dey weak from, cos my tattoos never heal finish
But we fit yarn tonite . . I go text u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.