Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (115388 Views)

Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey / Married Lady Tweets Ex "I Miss You" On Twitter .... See How Ex Replied / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
tanx
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by chrisley024(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
I miss u pass, xpecialy d tym we spent 2geda. Wish we culd relive it. Jokingly ooo!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Smartiegurl(f): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
I wil simply say "is good to hear that 4rm u and am sowie i dnt miss"

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
I'll say: "My bank account misses its crazy & unjustified withdrawals too."
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by xammy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
TFU - Thunder fire you grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by chrisley024(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
My respond would be - Go phuck urself
May u and ur poverty striken family rot in perpertual hunger
Ediot

Please only if she's Nigerian ooh
If its my oyinbo

Azonto #see 190 dancin azonto#
Walford is back-walford is back# na 2buy ticket next week
Thank God
Lol! Guy u de vex ooo!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by zayhal(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
@op

An ex should not even get the opportunity to say such.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
zayhal: @op

An ex should not even get the opportunity to say such.

Gbam
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thank u, by the way my BIS expires tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by anitank(f): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
I reply with "really? Nice to know"

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Ellashow: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
I once had d experience wen my ex left a msg 4 me on my facebook inbox dat 'part of him still misses me' and it was a few weeks 2 his wedding o but I immediately replied him dat 'I think u don't love ur wife 2 be btw I hav a wonderful husband and a little princess' and I immediately blocked him from my fb account.....alakoba wan pour sand sand 4 my g.arri

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by aweleokolo: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Him: I miss you
Me: Okay.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Koolking(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
S/he probably said that in contempt. Whatever the intention, I would say 'thanks'
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Willy7(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
i simply say thanks and take care.No need displaying emotions or trying to raise d dead.I cant miss my ex and cant pretend about it.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Thank u, by the way my BIS expires tomorrow grin grin grin

Le'mme be ur ex . . May I?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by ayobase(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thank you and take care!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 2sexy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
When my ex said those words, I often remind her that she never valued me when I was with her... so, why miss me?

Of course her almost 40 year old do done fvck her for 3 good years with no plan for marriage, which she most likely left me for and also the basis of her misbehaviour.

Sometime she would want to rank my call so high and I will just make her understand I do call other people too so it is nothing so special.

I will torment her pyschologically... she never see anything yet. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by olatade(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
U missed me?so your BF finally dumped u abi grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by ayobase(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ellashow: I once had d experience wen my ex left a msg 4 me on my facebook inbox dat 'part of him still misses me' and it was a few weeks 2 his wedding o but I immediately replied him dat 'I think u don't love ur wife 2 be btw I hav a wonderful husband and a little princess' and I immediately blocked him from my fb account.....alakoba wan pour sand sand 4 my g.arri

Na true sey u don marry?
So why g.arri, and not the normal spelling?.

Lauging at ''...alakoba wan pour sand sand 4 my g.arri''
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by kwaghe: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
I MISS U MORE!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by omanifrank(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
I would say i miss u too, but i should be okay
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by tnktosin(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
I miss u too.. come lets doke tongue
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oh! I miss you too! Muah!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
2sexy: When my ex said those words, I often remind her that she never valued me when I was with her... so, why miss me?

Of course her almost 40 year old do done fvck her for 3 good years with no plan for marriage, which she most likely left me for and also the basis of her misbehaviour.

Sometime she would want to rank my call so high and I will just make her understand I do call other people too so it is nothing so special.

I will torment her pyschologically... she never see anything yet. grin grin grin grin

U never fail 2 remind us of this fact . . BTW, i got numerous calls on me phone from an unknown caller . .no ID
just hoping it wasn't you grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by jaybee3(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Me i go begin ask questions oh cos u never know she might just want to taste the ermm errmmm errrmmmm again
So my reply would go along the line of, "What exactly do you miss"
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 2sexy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

U never fail 2 remind us of this fact . . BTW, i got numerous calls on me phone from an unknown caller . .no ID
just hoping it wasn't you grin grin
numerous? haba.. I called with my etisalat na but you no gree pick. Maybe you were busy with KIni yen
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
2sexy: numerous? haba.. I called with my etisalat na but you no gree pick. Maybe you were busy with KIni yen
With kini, in particular? grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Andrew3(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
I respond "me ma". grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by tonte(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
If her sex was awesome, I'll tell her "yea, I kinda miss u too, let's hang out 4 drinks later this evening" and begin 2 plot my way to some meaningless sex with her
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
^^ No matter how awesome my ex was at s*x, i am never tempted. If you've seen Nicki Minaj, then u've seen my ex . .
An ex is an ex, not even free s*x would make me consider a text message. Never!!!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Le'mme be ur ex . . May I?
I'm married I can't have anymore ex bfs
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Samiceman: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
hmmmm,i'd say....are u now go at f**king?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.