Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (115386 Views)

Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey / Married Lady Tweets Ex "I Miss You" On Twitter .... See How Ex Replied / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 2sexy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Sorry i just dey see your message. I still dey weak from, cos my tattoos never heal finish
But we fit yarn tonite . . I go text u
Okay...
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
Guy: baby I miss you. Gurl: okay,so watsup angry
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
redjesse1: Guy: baby I miss you. Gurl: okay,so watsup angry
cheesy
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by tnktosin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
pizzle234:

Lol. Guess she broke up with u cos u doke a lot..
cheesy cheesy cheesy u must b a prophet tongue
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by BelG(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
None requiredNone requiredNone required
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by bongila(f): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
A simple thank you will suffice!
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Princeoyus(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
hmmmm r u sure u miss me?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
it depends.

if its someone that I still have love for out of weakness, I may respond grin
or choose to ignore them to fight giving wrong signals.

But if it ended on really bad terms and the love is just not there then...
I wouldn't even respond.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
bongila: A simple thank you will suffice!
lol

ex: "i miss you"

bongila: "thank you"

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
ex: i miss you
190: are you still in Nigeria?
ex: no, i'm now a British citizen
190: thank God, i miss you more

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by jarkata(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
[/color] i don hear,se u never get another maga? If she says yes,ok,i feel dey help u sa once in a while but under contrac[color=#550000]t
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by jarkata(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
[color=#550000][/color] i don hear,se u never get another maga? If she says yes,ok,i feel dey help u sa once in a while but under contract
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by sayatyadebayor(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
[i][/i][b][/b][color=#000099][/color] good idea and am miss you more than you miss me keep it up
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Osareime(f): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
If you miss me and still love me why can't we get back?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 190theclown: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
ex: i miss you
190: are you still in Nigeria?
ex: no, i'm now a British citizen
190: thank God, i miss you more

grin grin grin grin

Who doesn't want a red passport cheesy
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
190-the-clown:

Who doesn't want a red passport cheesy

You and ur absolute hatred for Green grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 190theclown: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

You and ur absolute hatred for Green grin grin grin

Na d green women taya me pass grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Sapphire86(f): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2012
Unfortunately, d feeling is nt mutual wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Sexxydivaa: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2012
*blind mode SERIOUSLY activated
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 190theclown: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sexxydivaa: *blind mode SERIOUSLY activated

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:

Na d green women taya me pass grin

Relate with 2sexy, him dey holla since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.