Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,230 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34460 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Dyt(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
R231 in d buildin
Mk sm noise
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shyte!!!

*farting and laughing*

Alrite guys... Here we go!

Eze! Emmmh... Nice but na thank u!

Wth is... Let me be ur mAn for a second lipsrsealed

U only last a second? lipsrsealed

Dont say dat shyte in real life pls...

Anyways.. Kudos to u! U try.. But! Na thanks! tongue

Oh Ray! Ray bebe! Ray sweetie! Ray cupcakes!

Damn!! *standing ovation*

To d bolded... Dats some deep shyte! Dude, u b winsh?

U killed it! Speechless!! U took time out to study my character and u delivered. WOW!! Damn!!

*drum roll*

[size=28pt]Oahray! all day! anyday! kiss
[/size]

Go easy on the farting please,we won't survive
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ayobase(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Slot 9?
Shollybebe, no vex if I sleep off.
U suppose know sey I LOVE u WELL WELL.
Abi no be first come first serve again?
I don dey sing for u since the past days o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: Oh blood of Gawd. . . grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
That guy has gotten a seat in central. I swear and a bottle of whatever he drinks
make that two, 2nd's on me. Best darn thing I've seen all night.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Trust me... I know it's all a joke... It's all part of the fun...
ok geeewd!smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dmcdad: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
What about slot 2? R231 is back.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
uj_sizzle:
U neva see my own oooo!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by EzePromoe: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shyte!!!

*farting and laughing*

U killed it! Speechless!! U took time out to study my character and u delivered. WOW!! Damn!!

*drum roll*

[/size]

Thank you

Oahray: *blushing blood* baby mi :*
Congratulobia! You try! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
uj_sizzle:
.yup
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Goldieluks: Sexkilluna no let me down abeg. Na becos of you i come online. cheesy
Really? I hope I dont let you down too. smiley

LastApostle is pointing a gun to my head! angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
brokoto: thats my baby, so caring and considerate. Mwaaaah!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shyte!!!

*farting and laughing*

*drum roll*

[/size]

Thanks Idowu, congrats Oahray. I hereby induct you into THE REAL MEN - HALL OF FAME. Congrats once again smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Thank you

very COOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Party time..I came to help Uju chose lol
hehehe babes it all depends on what dem guys deliver grin.

@Redmoss, i knw say u go sabi woo, dnt get why u ddnt enter the competition.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oya! OAHRAY don lose virginity,MYND, you still dey there dey shout hurray, no go find how u sef go do ur own
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
U neva see my own oooo!! angry
There are two people who should not woo anyone?

You and siggy. You wan kill people?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by sigmundfreud(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
That guy has gotten a seat in central. I swear and a bottle of whatever he drinks
GbaM...
Wooing lessons as written by Oahray!
But i av to acknowledge Promoe's effort.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by r231(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: r231 don show. . .grin

grin grin grin

standing ovation grin grin

dmcdad: What about slot 2? R231 is back.

no he is NOT grin grin

Dyt: R231 in d buildin
Mk sm noise

come make i wooze you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
uj_sizzle:
hehehe babes it all depends on what dem guys deliver grin.

@Redmoss, i knw say u go sabi woo, dnt get why u ddnt enter the competition.
Nobody wan try my juju
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Eze Promoe:

Thanks bro. You did great too. U have a thing with rhymes. Nicey!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Oh Goodness! Is it your photogenic nature for which my heart jiggles

Even if i resound my expression like the radio jingles

I'll make it even more better than my debut singles

Just to give you my luring lyrics in bundles

To my one and only Badosky

A better striker than Podolski

Who makes breezy what you may consider risky

With a heart stronger than the influence of a French whisky

The sun with its ray as mighty
couldn't hide your radiant beauty
not about it's durability to eternity
but your physique of a bright entity
Could i be your man for a second
you gave me the first yes and i will ask for a second
Make me your love prefect
and i just started making it perfect.
hmmm sum kind ryhmes...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oahray: *blushing blood* baby mi :*
*singing* I will be ur scapegoat honey! Cus u.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
brokoto:
thats my baby, so caring and considerate. Mwaaaah!

The name sounds like 'shiit'( running stool) . I might be wrong oh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello lady, it pleasant meeting you and a privilege having an audience with an angel. I am crown prince by name and yours? ...ohh! I am sorry you don't need to answer that because I am confidence you are the angel I have patiently awaits all this years.

Baby, you glows with a radiant face that tells of a brighter future. I have never encounter such dazzling figure of yours packaged in this sexy frame.
Look at your eyes, it glows with fun and happiness. I admire your hair...it shows a wonderful person you are by its relaxation on your head.

Everything about you is angelic and I am happy to be your host if you so desires. You are an epitome of grace, a paradox of beauty and an romantic hybrid. I promise never to let you go if I am worthy of your blessings.

Reporting for CROWN PRINCE
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito: Oya! OAHRAY don lose virginity,MYND, you still dey there dey shout hurray, no go find how u sef go do ur own
hahahaha... Mynd get firestar na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito: Oya! OAHRAY don lose virginity,MYND, you still dey there dey shout hurray, no go find how u sef go do ur own
I am holding one of the most beautiful, brightest, hotest, most intelligent and downright most humble babes here.

Her face reminds me of the sunset and her lines makes me sweat
why should I woo another
When I have firestar?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Here comes the SOLD OUT SLOT. These two men has been talking tough within the past weeks. LAST APOSTLE and SEXKILLZ please hit the floor *sipping more boost* LOL. Vivian Chinaza got a real job here. Damn! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by slimyem: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Please,i want to be wooed...cheesycheesy
Am i late?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Trying hard not to fall asleep *brews coffee*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*singing* I will be ur scapegoat honey! Cus u.....
came thru for me... *claims her waist*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ztar(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
There are two people who should not woo anyone?

You and siggy. You wan kill people?
hahaha...dat's not fair oh angry....do u want him to woo a mosquito instead or maybe minion... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (62) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.